Sex at Senior Living Center Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers

Hannah was now ecstatic: "You sweet fuckers! My pussy and ass are steaming hot! I'm getting to the top, you bastards! Eeeh! Eeeh! she screamed. "Don't any of you dare pull out! I want to feel your cum spurt inside me!"

Invisible to Harry, Pete was doing his part to keep the action going. "Goddamn , Hannah. You hot bitch! Work that cunt more!"

Harry could tell that Pete had wrapped his arms around Hannah's waist to insure his cock did not slip out. He did his part in getting her hotter. He reached under her bobbing body and groped for her nipples. He timed the motion of her swaying tits to grab her nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He pinched them and yanked hard.

Hannah exploded: "Oh sweet God! You wonderful fucks! You fucks! Here I goooo! I'm cuuuuuming! She yowled out her climax and screamed for endless seconds . Convulsions ran through her body. They extended to the ring of her asshole and Harry followed with his own climax.

"Oh my fucking Goood!" moaned Harry and he dumped a big spurt of cum in Hannah's ass, which triggered another climax from her.

" Jesus H, you know what, you little fucker! Oooooh!" she moaned, gasping breath. But the best part of their DP was just ahead.

Pete was under extreme sexual tension. He was squashed between bodies and could hardly move. He felt like he was in bondage. Hannah was still impaled on his stiff cock and the convulsions in her pussy muscles were exciting him to the point of his needing desperate relief. She had him in a pussy lip lock. But she was a dead weight inhibiting him from getting off without doing serious damage to his cock. She did not move because she was exhausted, still getting off the high of two climaxes.

Harry relieved some of the pressure on Pete by rolling off. He stood on shaky legs gaping at these two large people still locked in an embrace. Hannah was saying haltingly that she needed to catch her breath. Harry could see twitches ripple over her body.

With some wriggle room, Pete sets actions going again. He wedged one large paw between their bodies and began to work on her clit to stir her movements.

"Do you want to cum together? Huh? Huh?" Pete grunted.

"Yeah, Yeah! Let's do it." And encouraged by that thought and Pete's hand massaging her clit, she braced her hands once more against the back of the couch and move her pussy against Pete's cock and gave in to his hand on her clit.

Pete withdrew his hand and began slapping Hannah's ass. She got into motion once again.

"You got me, Pete. You got me, baby. Tell me when you are ready," she grunted.

Pete could not hold out anymore . She was milking him to the point of forcefully drawing the cum from his cock.

Pete roared out his climax, twisting his neck so sharply to the left that Harry could see the artery on his neck bulging. He thrust his hips up mightily and came so hard that it caused Hannah to bounce her clit against his groin and cum instantly with the loudest and shrillest scream of the day. Hunkering down with her head beside him she spate out a flurry of grunting, almost incomprehensible words of gratitude. Catching her breathe, she cradled his head and kissed him lovingly. Harry was transfixed. It was primitive lust.

Hannah was immediately aware of Harry's presence and turned to him with a smile. "You gave me a lot of pleasure, too. For a little fellow, you fucked my ass well. Thank you." She then sighed and nuzzled Pete some more.

Harry thought it wise to dress and leave Pete and Hannah to continue whatever they wanted to do. Whatever they might still have in mind, he did not think he could take any more of it, either physically or emotionally. As he was leaving, Pete shouted: "Great job'. Let's talk soon!"

He literally hobbled out the door as he felt the bursitis in his left hip acting up. When this happened after too much strenuous activity it was best to take some pain pills and cool out for awhile. If necessary he might have to make an appointment with his physician for another round of cortisone injections. "Maybe I can get a purple heart from the Club.. Perhaps with oak leaf clusters since that was a cluster fuck," he quipped to himself. To be continued.

jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers
12