Sex at Senior Living Center Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers

Linda followed suit. She was wearing business clothes so it took her longer to undress. She was hesitant and worried she might not appeal to Anna.

The two appraised each other. Anna had a slender waist and her belly only sagged downward slightly. She had heavy breasts - Linda appraised then as 38 C's and a thick mass of pubic hair. Her limbs were rather thin and her thighs were heavy but not flabby.  She had child-bearing wide hips, which accentuated her femininity.  Anna removed the clasps of her coif and let her long hair flow over her chest. It was very sexy.

"Do you desire me now, Linda," Anna asked with a throaty voice.

"I do. I do.  I am aroused as you can see."

The nipples on Linda's small breasts were stiff and pointed. Her pussy hair was glistening with perspiration and vaginal excretions.

"What do you think of me, Anna," Linda asked hesitatingly. She had had more clothes to take off and was awkward stripping down.  At 5' 9" tall, and with a model's body, she almost boyish compared to Anna.

"You are a beautiful woman and highly desirable."  Taking Linda's hand, Anna said, "Help me with the bed covers."  It was a massive bed, greater than King size, and it would take two people to remove the  bedding and rearrange the pillows.

What happened next was love in slow motion with exquisite pleasure.   As yet, they had not even touched but the anticipation had them both breathing raggedly. Anna took the lead.  While motioning Linda to lie flat, she lay on her side and began kissing Linda with an open mouth, while caressing her  breasts and  from time to time plucking her nipples slightly.  They then switched positions. They praised each other's bodies and sighed. 

"Shall I taste you now, Linda," Anna asked.

"Oh my God, yes."

Kissing and licking her way down Linda's body, Anna positioned herself on her tummy between Linda's outstretched legs. Linda was trembling at the thought of having this woman eat her pussy.

Anna took her time with Linda. With her fingers and tongue she explored her most inner depths.  Linda responded with long drawn-out sighs. Anna paused and looked up, asking silently with a nod upwards of her chin, if Linda was ready for Anna to work on her clit.

"Anna, Anna, I am sooo hot, my clit is on fire and throbbing. Please, please finish me off."  

Anna did not rush. Linda's body had done part of the work for her. Her glistening clit was fully exposed on its own. Anna placed her lips tautly over her teeth and bit the clit  firmly but softly. She did this repeatedly until Linda was in sexual agony and finally screamed as she came: "Annaaaaaaaaaaaa!"  

Linda tore herself away from Anna's mouth as her clit was becoming too sensitive and in a fetal position, she sobbed, "Oh, Anna, that was so beautiful."  

Collecting her composure, Linda pleaded, " Anna let me love you now."

Trading positions, Anna bent her knees and opened her legs wide to give Linda access. Linda was more direct in her approach.  She crouched before Anna's pussy and paused to admire it.  Anna's labia were flappy and her cavity was spread wide, exposing pink undulating flesh coated with Anna's creamy juices.   Having had many children, Anna had a large pussy with an intoxicating aroma emanating from it.

"Oh, Anna. Your pussy is gorgeous."  She inhaled deeply Anna's scent and sighed: "You smell so wonderful."

Burying her tongue inside Anna, Linda steadily tongue-fucked her, pausing only to lap up Anna's juices, which flowed in greater abundance as she  became more and more aroused.

"Anna, I love your taste.  I can't get enough of it."

Linda was once more getting turned on and began to rub her clit with one hand. With the other she bared Anna's stubby, thick clit and slowly sucked it like it was a little cock.

Anna responded passionately. "Cara, Cara.  You are driving me wild!  Do not stop!  Do not stop!"

Anna dug in her heels and writhed in pleasure.  Her breath quickened, her body trembled and with a roar she climaxed and shouted:   "I'm yooooours! "  Her face muscles contorted and she collapsed crying softly, "Thank you, Cara. Thank you Cara."

Linda was on another plateau. Hearing her new lover cum made her feverish to cum again.

"I need you Anna. I need you more than ever! "  Without waiting for Anna to reply she raised herself to her knees and scooted over to Anna, and on her haunches,  she straddled Anna's head, lowering her pussy for Anna to lick it.

"Please, Anna. Please lick me.  Please."  Anna was comforted that this lovely woman needed her attentions so soon, and this time she stepped up the tempo of her pussy licking while Linda tugged on her nipples now in a virtual sitting position.

It did not take long for Linda to reach her climax again. This time with a long languid intake of breath and an explosive of breathe when she came. Ooooooooooooooooh.

The two women cuddled and professed gratitude for the terrific  sex they each had enjoyed.  Their lovemaking was to be repeated several more times that weekend.  Their love affair lasted for nearly ten years.  Linda took vacations in Italy and sought excuses to go there on business.  Anna was a generous lover.  As a special birthday present one year, Anna arranged through a friend to take Linda to a  swing clubs where Linda could enjoy being ravaged by several young men.   Her sexual life was in full bloom. Anna was easily able to find time to visit Linda in Chicago.  The sex continued to be fulfilling for them both.  Their love affair ended in a tragedy.  When Linda was in her early 50s, Anna was diagnosed with breast cancer in an advanced stage, which could not be treated.  Linda took extended leave to be with her and was at her bedside along with Anna's many family members when Anna passed away.

Now in her mid-50s, Linda went though a period of grieving. In the following years, her father died and her mother's health began to deteriorate. Linda had been made a partner at her firm and could now take life a little easier.  She was given permission to curtail her travel schedule and pretty much stayed in Chicago, visiting her often.  Her sex life was non-existent.

  In her early 60's Linda made arrangements to put her mother in the extended nursing care section of the Senior community center, which had gained rave reviews for the exceptional quality of its living areas and its medical facilities. It was quite expensive, but by this time Linda had pots of money and could handily afford the fees. In fact, she was wealthy.  She had used her knowledge of business developments to be an early investor in the computer industry. Her condominium had appreciated in value so much that when she would eventually sell it she would glean over a million dollars in profit after taxes. That was how she became acquainted with the facility.

A short  while after her mother passed away, Linda decided it was time to depart her firm.   There was nothing more to tie her to Chicago.  She had accumulated acquaintances, not friends.   Maybe, she thought, she could start a new life in what appeared to be the vibrant Senior community center. She called up Aggie, the manager, whom she had got to know through visits to her mother, and had Aggie put her name on the list for the next villa.  Linda had a sizeable book collection and lots of furniture and memoranda she did not want to part with, so she needed the space. At the age of 63, a vacancy came up and she moved in.

Her host and hostess were the Shermans.  Linda had hoped to find a woman in whom she could confide and Anita filled that bill.  Linda mixed with members of the community and attended the Friday night cocktail parties.  The Shermans introduced her to professional people with whom she might feel comfortable.  It did not take Linda long to note that there was a lot of sexual byplay at these parties and she observed couples pairing up as well as singles joining them when the parties closed down. One evening she asked Anita if the members were sexually active.  She broke down in tears saying she felt deprived for so many years and wondered if this community would provide a way to become active again.

Anita felt like a loving sister to Linda.  She told her she was bisexual and would be honored to share her bed.   The two women made love that night and found they were compatible although their needs were different.  Anita took a long time to warm up and could only reach one climax normally but it was a deep, mind-shattering climax. Linda's libido had not declined much.  She was still multi-orgasmic. It was a natural progressive for Leon to join them one night when Linda felt she needed extra attention.  The Shermans later became Linda's sponsor for the Club and Linda to her delight once more was in heaven: this time she could have as many pussies and cocks as she could handle.

That was the background for Linda's sex life as the board meeting broke up.  Anita button holed Linda after the meeting and asked her:

"Would you like to join us to celebrate the results?"  

"That would be a great way to cap off this evening," Linda replied enthusiastically.  

"Leon asked: " Would you like me to round up another male?"

"That is even a better idea, Leon."

When they arrived at the Sherman's villa, Anita suggested that Leon get on the phone immediately so they could plan the evening better.  She suggested he call Hank, because he most assuredly would be at home caring for his invalid wife Betty.   All the ladies in the Club felt sorry for Hank and sought every opportunity to include him in their social and sexual activities.  Linda was especially pleased because Hank had more endurance than a lot of the other men.

Hank was available but would be delayed a bit.

"Leon, you stay here and wait for Hank. Linda and I will take a shower and start the ball going.  You and Hank can join us at any time," Anita instructed her husband.  

In the Sherman's master bedroom, the women disrobed without being self-conscious about it as they had seen each other naked many, many times.  Linda's physical appearance had not changed much since she had disrobed for Anna nearly 20 years ago and for Anita just six years earlier.   Her facial skin tone was more taut than baggy, except for the beginnings of an older woman's droop under her chin.  She was still pretty, with narrow lips and a broad smile. At 5' 9" and a slender 135 pounds she still had a comparatively youthful figure.  Slender ankles, tapered shapely legs and thighs, with the dimples and slackness of skin one might except for a lady in her late 60's.  Her rear was just slightly flaccid but  firm to grip.  Her breasts were small, only 34B, but her nipples were long and very sensitive.  Her once platinum colored hair was now silver gray hair worn in pony tail, which she loosened during sex. She liked the men to pull her hair while taking her doggy style.  She still had a narrow waist and hips. She had not married or had children, so she had a tight cunt , which many a man at the Club learned was a challenge.  

 One of the reasons Linda took to having multiple sex partners at the Club was that the men came too easily.  Unlike the men her younger days, who could recuperate and fuck her once or twice more or even more than that in an all-nighter,  it took at least two of the men at the Club to  satisfy her lust.   There were exceptions and Hank was one of them so she was delighted he would arrive later.

They donned hairnets and entered the shower together.  They soaped and washed each other's orifices thoroughly.  They murmured pleasantries and sighs.  They hugged frequently and were getting aroused.  The time was getting ripe for some serious loving, so they dried each other off and walked leisurely to the bed.  Lying side-by-side they took turns caressing each other's breasts and limbs, while kissing with half-opened mouths to allow their tongues to interplay.  Linda would push Anita on her back to enable her to suck and flick her nipples and Anita would reverse their roles.  

Linda and Anita knew every inch of each other's bodies. They knew their respective sensitive areas, knew when they were on the point of climaxing and knew when to back off to prolong their pleasure.  Anita inserted her middle finger in her anus and rubbed her clit with her thumb while she sucked Linda's clit. The curious thing about Linda was that her vocalizations were different with women than with men.  She spoke softly and used terms even in passion. With men she was often a slut spurring them on with "dirty" words and climaxing more loudly.  It was a schizophrenic sex life form that aspect but it suited both her female and male lovers.   

 On her side to Linda's left, Aggie lightly stroked Linda's thighs with her right hand and nibbled at her small, but stiffening nipples.  Linda stretched her legs wider as she relaxed and became responsive. The women kissed gently, sucking on each other's tongues as they Frenched.  Linda thrust her hips upward to indicate she wanted Aggie to play with her pussy. With the flat of fingers Aggie moved her hand up and down Linda's pussy lips, which blossomed open.  Linda groaned with pleasure. She did not have to tell her friend what to do. It was all rote to Aggie by now.  When Linda's pussy became juicy it was time to probe her pussy with her middle finger and to move lower, maneuvering her body so she could tongue and suck her clit.  With the first flick of Aggie's tongue against her clit, Linda jerked and yipped.  The tempo of her moans increased and Aggie sensed Linda would climax soon. She kept her on that plateau and moved now completely between Linda's legs so she could bury her mouth in Linda's vagina and tongue fuck her, while bumping her nose against Linda's clit. Linda responded with a long, drawn out moan and, peaking,  squealed shrilly as she came.  

Aggie was affected by Linda's passion. Her own pussy was sopping wet and she could cum in moments, almost without touching herself. While Linda was coming down from her climax and breathing raggedly, Aggie lustily said:  " You can do me now, dear."

Rearranging their bodies into a 69 position, with Linda still supine, Aggie placed her pussy above Linda's face and began once again to lick Linda's pussy lips.  Linda's long tongue snaked inside Aggie's much larger and wider cunt. She sucked at Aggie's inner walls, which caused Aggie to raise her head in ecstasy and shout:

 "Move to my clit, I cannot hold out any longer! I've got to cum now!"  

 She was so high from lust that she stopped mouthing her friend's pussy. She wriggled her cunt so Linda could have better access to her clit, a little nub compared to Linda's, but highly sensitive.   

"Oh my fucking Gooooooood," Anita screamed, as soon as Linda began to suck her clit vigorously.  

She threw her head back and shouted. Yeeeeeees!  Yeeeeeees! 

She was spent and could not attend to Linda who had just begun to stir again. At that point the men entered the room.

 "Here comes the cavalry!  I desperately need a cock, guys, " Linda cried. Hank stepped in to take over from Anita, who was still a little shaky from her orgasm.  

With Linda on her back, Hank immediately plunged in.  Leon went to the side of the bed and placed his cock near Linda's face. She started sucking him. 

"I want to taste your cum, Leon", Linda gasped between long slurps along his shaft, but she had to let Anita finish off her husband, as Hank was driving her wild. 

Hank had buried his cock to the hilt in her cunt. He had raised her legs over his shoulders for maximum penetration.  Linda played with her clit and came with a rush on his cock.  She paused only a few seconds after the first wave of her climax passed  and she was rising towards another peak.  

  "Fuck the living shit out of me, Hank," she screamed, now  into overdrive. She dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly so that every stroke would cause his pelvic to bounce against her clit. 

"Harder, harder.  Fuck me harder," she begged.  

  She dug her nails into his back and came again and squeezed Hank's cock  with her pussy muscles causing him to explode.

"OH, Hank, I can't control myself," she screamed,  as she dug her nails into his back.  

 Oooooooooooooooh," moaned, burying her face into his neck and giving him a love bite.  

  "I can't help it," she sobbed. "I can't! I can't!  And she convulsed into a shorter wave of orgasms, raking Hank's back.  Although he had just ejaculated, she was still retaining his slackened cock with her strong inner muscles.  She felt the spurt of his cum, which sent erotic ripples throughout her body.

 "Oh my Gooood. Oh my goooooodd, Hank." Her body trembled and she gasped for breath.

"I am wasted. I feel thoroughly drained. What a wonderful fuck, Hank." 

Give me a kiss, Leon. You too, Anita," Linda asked lovingly.

One by one, they did as she asked."Anita, you really worked over my pussy so well tonight.  I really, really needed that.  But Leon, sweetie, I never did get to swallow. I won't neglect you next time."

To be continued.

jonusstory
jonusstory
48 Followers
12