Sex at the Club

Story Info
Hot club fucking with her beautiful friend.
1k words
3.8
74.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you up and tell you to meet me at our usual night club. I'm going there with Melita, my friend who is soooo gorgeous - we'll meet you on the dance floor. You show up and Melita and I are grinding all over each other, kissing passionately. Her tongue is sooo hot in my mouth and I just want to fuck her so bad. You join us on the dance floor and before I know it, your finger is in my pussy as I dance. I'm still kissing Melita while you finger me and Melita then reaches over and starts stroking the front of your pants. She stops kissing me and grabs you by the neck and brings her mouth to yours. Now you've got two fingers in my hot wet pussy, Melita is playing with your cock and kissing you. This is getting to be too much for the dance floor so we go to one of the club's private rooms. Melita & I immediately strip down because we've been so horny for each other all night. She lies down on the bed in the private room and I get on top of her. I start sucking on her sweet tits and she slides two fingers into my pussy.

I ask you to watch us... I want to see you masturbate and get super fucking hard watching us. I sit upwards more and Melita & I start rubbing our pussies together. It feels sooo good to have her pussy rubbing on my pussy. I'm so wet and so is she. We're grinding together and I can feel her clit just throbbing. We keep rubbing pussies for another few minutes while I moan like crazy..... Melita's pussy is soooo fucking good. I tell you to come over on the bed and watch us. There is nothing more hot than two hot fucking girls rubbing their pussies together. You put your fingers between our pussies and start rubbing our clits. We both immediately start to moan.... ohhhh fuck. You're working our clits soooo good. You reach over and start to suck on my tits and I'm about to cum. Melita starts grinding her pussy against mine even harder than before and I start to cum on her sweet pussy. She and I go 69 on each other and she starts cleaning up my sopping wet pussy. You've had enough and you pull us apart. You lay her down on her back, pull me to the end of the bed, bend me over it and slide your cock in slowly. I lean over and start eating Melita's hot pussy as you grab me by the hips and fuck me. I'm tonguing her clit while I finger her pussy with two fingers. She starts playing with her nipples and moaning at how good I'm eating her sweet pussy. Ohhhh fuck she tastes good!!! Your cock is sliding in and out of my wet pussy with ease and your balls are slapping my pussy quite nicely.

Melita slides off of the bed and comes underneath you. She spreads your legs further apart and takes your balls in her mouth as you fuck me. She slides a finger into your ass and you moan loudly. You had no idea the night was going to be sooo fucking hot. Your cock is harder than I've ever felt it and my pussy is wrapped around it sooo good. Once in awhile you take your cock out of my pussy and rub it all over my clit which makes me mooooan, 'oohhh fuccck!!!!' Melita is fingering your ass soooo good you scream that you're about to cum. I beg you to shoot your load in my hot wet pussy. You slam into me a few more times before I feel you spray my insides. You drop onto me and start shuttering with pleasure. Melita removes her finger from your ass and walks to her purse. She pulls out a double ended dildo, which I look at with a huge smile on my face. I'm super fucking wet from your cum and my cum and she comes over and slides one end into me as I'm on my back. Melita climbs on top of me with her back on my chest and you come over and slide the other end into her pussy. I reach up and start playing with Melita's beautiful tits and you fuck both of us with the double ended dildo and play with our clits. I tell you to focus on Melita's clit as she hasn't cum yet. You start playing with her clit and rubbing it fast and hard as I play with her tits. You start getting hard again so you start to stroke your hot sticky cock. Melita climbs off of me and starts sucking your cock, but still fucks me with the dildo. I tell you to fuck her... fuck her soooo hard. You lay her on her back at the edge of the bed and slide your hot cock into her waiting cunt. She hasn't had any cock in her tonight but she's been waiting and she moans as you slide in and out of her slowly.

I sit my pussy right up on her face and she immediately starts to fuck me with her tongue. She knows what she's doing and I start moaning immediately. I play with her tits as she tongue fucks my pussy and nibbles my clit. From here I can see your cock fucking her sopping wet pussy and I love it. Watching you fuck someone else turns me on soooo much. I climb off of Melita, come to the end of the bed and fuck myself with my dildo as I watch your cock slip in and out of her. I reach over and start playing with Melita's clit. Within minutes, Melita starts shaking and she starts to cum all over your cock. Only seconds later, you tell me you're about to cum and Melita begs to you shoot it on her tits. She gets down on her knees and you shake your cock around until your sweet juice comes spurting out onto her tits. She turns to me and says, 'Come here sweety'. I immediately come over to her and start sucking your juice off of her hot tits. You slide your cock into her mouth and she sucks off the last bit of your sweet sweet cum. We all drop on the bed, waiting to see what might happen in the morning...