Sex Beckons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom may let me put it in that hole."

Monica gurgled and Danny asked her was she okay.

"Yes, I think so," she croaked.

Danny waved her off from outside the store. Monica waved and tooted, having just finished the ice cream Mrs Stewart had brought out for her. Monica almost died when she saw who Mrs Stewart was. She recognized her from old photos and an old nurse had said to Monica and fellow student nurses eight years ago: 'That's Matron Stewart from the days before the introduction of ward managers. Matron Stewart was god around here and terrorized student nurses'.

"Goodness nurse, you don't have to tell me what you two have been doing. What a lovely way to spend a day at a deserted beach. Danny known as 'The quick bang man' around these parts will truly benefit from your tuition. Now please comb you hair and put on lipstick before you drive off. You are a credit to nursing tutoring: that poor guy can scarcely walk."

Monica drove off to the apartment she shared with two other nurses feeling very content. Hearing Matron say that practically equaled the thrill recently when having her senior nurse medal ceremoniously pinned over her left breast. She thought the best of Danny and was sorry she was losing him. He'd proven to be an excellent student and had given her what she needed, several times in fact.

* * *

Just on dark next evening Monica took a call.

"Hi, it's Danny. I can't get you out of my mind. I need to see you again. It won't matter if you don't want sex."

Monica rolled he eyes. What, someone thinking Monica Dhar doesn't want sex?

She gurgled she'd love to see Danny again and gave him the address.

Over dinner Monica told her two roommates a young country guy would be visiting Friday night and they were welcome to stay and have dinner with him.

"Thanks but I'm going to a movie," Sharon said.

"I'll stay and keep you two out of trouble," Pattie laughed and she blushed and looked excited when Monica said, "Oh great. I was hoping to get at least a threesome going for him."

"You mean dinner AND sex," Sharon bubbled. "My movie is cancelled. Does the kid give it up the ass?"

Monica toasted and they clinked their red wine glasses. "He's still on a learning curve but as he says, anything goes."

THE END

12