Sex Bombshell Niece Says Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

I then allowed my eyes to enjoy the rest of her naked body. Her hips were wide and her legs were long, thick and sexy. This woman had the most incredible body I had ever seen in my life.

"Do you like what you see Uncle Joe?"

"Yes, I do. I've never seen anything like it. Turn around and let me see that great ass."

Janie put her hands on her hips and slowly did a complete turn, giving me an eye-level view of that gorgeous backside. It was big and wide and just begged to be eaten. She stayed in that position for several seconds before turning back around. I loved it. My dick was as hard as a rock.

She reached out with her right hand, touched my cheek and said, "Am I a bad woman Uncle Joe?"

"Yes you are Janie. But that's ok. I'm a bad man. Do you know what happens when a bad man meets a bad woman?

"No, I don't."

"He eats her pussy."

Janie was breathing hard, her tits heaving up and down with each breath. The time for talk was over.

I stood up and placed both our drinks on the nightstand. I hugged her and she surprised me by squeezing me very tightly. I kissed her on the cheek. Her tits were pressed hard against my chest and she smelled like honey.

I looked deeply into her eyes and my lips met hers for the first time. Our tongues locked together and the sensation was hot and wet and exciting. We both let out a loud moan. I then kissed her again, harder this time and with more intensity. Her huge tits were pressing hard against my chest. I reached down with both hands and squeezed her ass while pushing her even harder against my body.

Our bodies were bound together in a frenzied embrace and we were both already totally consumed with lust and excitement.

In most cases I enjoy taking it slow but this was not one of them. This woman was on fire and she needed my dick immediately. She hurriedly unbuttoned my shirt while I got rid of my shorts and underwear.

I took a step back and paused a moment, but only a moment, to stare at that gorgeous wet pussy, wedged between those thick, golden brown thighs.

I grabbed her big, hard ass and lifted her completely off the floor and pushed her back against the hotel room wall. I continued to lift until her thighs were resting on my shoulders. She locked them around my neck and I buried my mouth in her sweet pussy. She was on fire and the juices were pouring all over my face. I was in heaven and I started sucking, licking and kissing as hard and fast as I could. I reached up with my hand to open her pussy lips and plunged my tongue in just as far as it could possibly go. With her thick thighs pressed hard against my head, Janie exploded in orgasm.

She moaned loudly as the juices just kept flowing from her hot pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Uncle Joe. Oh fuck."

After almost smothering myself against her pussy, I broke free, gasping for air. I couldn't wait any longer and I carried her to the bed and dropped her gently. The vision below me was extraordinary, a beautiful, completely naked young blond-haired, blue-eyed goddess with huge tits just waiting to be fucked. She was looking up at me with nothing but intense desire in her eyes.

I mounted her, putting my dick in her sweet pussy for the first time. The sensation was incredible. It was one of the hottest and tightest pussies I've ever felt in my life. With my dick buried deep inside her, I paused to savor the moment. Janie was squirming underneath me and I was so excited that my whole body was shaking.

I held on to her tits for balance and began pouring my big dick in and out of this lust-filled woman. I fucked her faster and faster and she was yelling with pleasure.

"What the fuck are you doing to me Uncle Joe? Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I exploded inside her and at the same time Janie let out a loud roar. It was her second orgasm in only minutes.

I slumped on top of her and then slid to her side. She turned on her side to face me and we embraced, our bodies joining together tightly. We started kissing and our hands were busy exploring each other's bodies. I increased the speed and intensity of my kisses and started licking her face and neck.

I rolled over on top of her and said, "I'm going to lick your sweet body from one end to the other."

"You do whatever you want to do."

I gave her a long, hot kiss and then went to work on her body, starting with her chest. I grabbed her huge tits and I held them in my hands. I then began to devour them with my mouth, licking and sucking those magnificent mounds of flesh. I flicked my tongue rapidly over each of Janie's big brown nipples and she cried out with pleasure. I realized that her nipples were very sensitive and that I had found a sweet spot. I took a deep breath and buried my face into her right breast. I took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck just as hard as I could. Janie was squirming and moaning.

There is just nothing that compares to being in bed with a beautiful woman in heat and this was an extraordinary moment for me.

While sucking Janie's nipple, I reached down with my right hand and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I found her clit and began fingering it in a hard, rapid motion. I fingered her faster and faster until she came again, her hot juices pouring over my hand.

I was completely turned on and I was far from through working on Janie's magnificent body.

"Uncle Joe, I've never felt like this," she said. "I'm out of control."

"Janie, we're just getting started. Turn over."

Janie rolled over on her stomach and there it was. That magnificent ass was just inches from my face. There is nothing that turns me on more than a great ass on a great woman and Janie's ass was more than great.

I straddled her and, starting from her neck, began licking, biting and kissing her back all the way down to her hips. Her body was hot and soaked with perspiration. I then grabbed each side of her ass and brought it to my face. I wallowed in it from side to side and then began kissing, sucking and biting it. I was in sexual heaven.

I immersed myself in Janie's ass. It was spectacular and I couldn't help but think about her beautiful mother Helen. Janie not only inherited her mother's great ass but she also inherited her mother's remarkable sexual prowess.

After several minutes of enjoying Janie's backside, I grabbed her ass and put my hard dick into her pussy. Immediately I began rapidly sliding my dick in and out of this woman, slamming my hips into her ass repeatedly. I was completely consumed with lust as I fucked her harder and harder. Janie's pussy was tight and hot and wet and I strained to get my dick in as deep as possible. This was as good as it gets when it comes to fucking.

I pushed her ass as hard as possible against my hips and I came inside her. She felt it, gasping and moaning with pleasure. She was loving every minute of it.

We were side by side on the bed, each of us breathing hard. She turned to embrace me and we locked together in each other's arms. Both of us were panting, trying to catch our breaths and calm down after what we had just experienced.

We lay still for several minutes and I was so relaxed and exhausted from screwing Janie that I actually dozed off for several minutes. When I woke up there was an absolute vision towering over me. Janie was straddling me, her huge tits bouncing as she used both of her hands to stroke my dick. I was hard again and ready.

"No time for sleep Uncle Joe," she said. "I want to suck your dick."

Janie lowered her beautiful blonde head and using both hands, inserted my dick between her puffy, ruby red lips. She started sucking it hard and fast while using her hands to rub and caress my balls. Despite her youth, Janie was sucking my dick like a veteran.

I knew I wouldn't last long so I pushed Janie back, releasing my dick from her mouth. She grabbed it to put it back in but I stopped her.

"No," I said. "I want to fuck you again."

Janie laughed. "Whatever you say. You're the boss."

She straddled me, spreading those big, beautiful legs wide apart. My dick easily found her hole and I went absolutely crazy, fucking her hard and fast and with an intensity that was almost out of control. Janie was bucking fiercely and her tits were bouncing up and down wildly. I pushed hard, raising her off the bed, and I came inside her for the third time.

"Uncle Joe," she sighed. "What are you doing to me? I can't stop cumming."

"I'm fucking you like you need to be fucked Janie. And you're doing the same to me."

She fell on top of me and we held each other tightly. I then began kissing her softly while at the same time letting my hands roam over this woman's magnificent flesh. It was a perfect moment.

I looked into those deep blue eyes and said. "You are a very beautiful woman Janie."

"Thank you."

We spent the next several minutes holding each other and kissing and just enjoying each other's body. It gave me an opportunity to focus on Janie's magnificent tits again. I began sucking one, then the other, kissing them and licking them all over. Her tits were hard and warm and just plain fantastic.

Eventually our breathing got heavier and heavier and I knew we were ready once again. I couldn't believe that we were going to fuck again.

This time Janie got on top of me again, mounting me in all her sexual splendor. I put my dick in her and lifted up to make sure I was in as deep as possible. She moaned as her wetness engulfed my dick.

I gripped her big ass and held on tightly as it bounced up and down on my big, hard dick. We went much slower this time and I could feel the intense heat emanating from her lust-filled body. We were both consumed by sex, fucking with a passion that I had only experienced a few times in my life.

Our slow, rhythmic fucking soon got faster and faster and Janie screamed loudly as she reached a shattering climax, her juices pouring out of her once again. At the same time I pushed her ass hard against my hips and shot my juices into her.

Completely and totally exhausted, we rested comfortably in each other's arms.

After a few minutes, I smacked Janie's hard, naked ass.

"As much as I hate to say it, we need to get out of here. I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Ugh," she said. "Do we have to leave?"

I showered slowly, thinking about Janie's magnificent body and our unforgettable afternoon. I never thought sex would be this good with a younger woman but Janie was a rare woman, a woman completely driven by sex. I have great instincts about women and my instincts proved right with Janie.

I thought about Helen and wondered what she would think about me fucking her beautiful young daughter. But I didn't feel guilty at all. The fucking was just too good and it had been one of those rare experiences that make life worth living.

I got out of the shower soaking wet and reached for the towel on the towel rack. But I was in for a surprise. Janie stopped my arm and, before I knew what was happening, started attacking my totally-wet body with her tongue. She started licking and kissing me, my neck, my chest, my face. She pressed those big tits against me as she licked me with long, hard strokes.

This was something I was not expecting and it was so fantastic that I could barely breathe. She was relentless. She went lower, licking my balls and dick before biting them lightly and sucking them. She started working on my thighs and took the inside part of each thigh into her mouth, sucking and licking and biting.

I was in a state of total excitement. The only sounds coming from me were groans and sighs and heavy breathing.

Janie stood up and turned me around. She was in charge this time and I allowed her complete control.

She got on her tip toes and started sucking and licking my neck and back. Again she used long, deep, hard strokes. She didn't say anything but she was purring like a kitten.

Janie moved down to my ass and went to work on it with her mouth, lips and tongue. She kissed each of my cheeks with hard, deep kisses and started eating my ass with quick, sharp bites.

My heart was racing and I felt a little dizzy. This woman was more than even I could have possibly imagined.

She turned me back around and knelt down and started sucking my hard dick. She was on fire, completely out of control and I was the happy recipient.

With my dick buried in Janie's mouth, I leaned over and reached behind her with my right hand, finding her pussy and inserting two fingers inside. I began furiously fucking her with my fingers and Janie's ass started squirming to my touch. I then reached down with my left hand and pressed my left middle finger hard against the opening to her ass.

Janie was humming and yelling with pleasure despite her mouth being filled with my dick.

At this point we were both completely overtaken by sexual passion. Her sucking became stronger and faster and my fingers began hammering into her at an uncontrollable pace. We both exploded in orgasm, yelling together like two wild animals. We slumped to the floor.

It seemed like forever before we could manage to get ourselves off the bathroom floor. We were both completely spent. We dressed slowly, continuing to look at each other with lust and impossible desire.

After we dressed we decided to have a quick drink before leaving. I was very tired but completely satisfied. I knew Janie would be a fantastic fuck and she didn't disappoint me.

We talked for about 10 minutes and had a nice conversation.

Janie told me how excited she was when I propositioned her at the party.

"I couldn't get what you said out of my mind Uncle Joe. You were right about me. I just love sex. I didn't want to admit it but, yes, I've wanted to fuck around on my husband since the day I got married. Hell, even before I got married. I do think about sex all the time and I want it all the time. This was unbelievable today."

"It really was. Something very special happened in this room today. You're an incredible woman Janie."

She looked so fantastic sitting there. I was one lucky man and it was very hard to leave that room. But finally it was time to go.

We stood up to leave and I hugged Janie tightly.

"So what's next?" she said.

"What's next is that we get together again as soon as possible. This, my sweet Janie, is only the beginning."

Janie got a sly look on her face and looked at me intently. She reached down and started rubbing my dick through my pants. Then she squeezed it.

"You know we can't leave yet," she said. "Not before I suck your dick one more time."

"Damn. Janie you are something else."

Janie dropped to her knees and quickly pushed my pants and underwear down to my ankles. The sight below of those full, red lips and those heaving breasts was something I will never forget.

She used both hands, gripping my dick with her right hand and holding my balls with her left hand. She looked up at me and then put my big dick inside her hot mouth. She began sucking, kissing, and licking my dick at a feverish pace and I knew I knew I wouldn't last long.

I came in Janie's mouth and she groaned. She swallowed my juices and continued licking and sucking my dick and balls until I was completely clean. This woman absolutely loved what she was doing. I looked down at her and I just couldn't believe that I had found such an incredible woman.

"Janie, you are one great piece of ass."

"Yes I am. And you're one hell of a fuck yourself."

A few minutes later we were ready to leave. When I opened the door for Janie, she turned to face me.

"By the way, I know that you are fucking my mother."

Before I could say anything, she reached up, kissed me on the cheek and then headed hurriedly down the hall.

I was floored. This was definitely something I wasn't expecting. I started to go after her to talk about it but at the same time my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was Helen.

"Joe, I'm getting worried," Helen said. "I've been trying to call Janie all afternoon and I keep getting her voice mail."

"I wouldn't worry. She's probably got her cell phone turned off. She'll call you."

"By the way Joe, I've got some time tomorrow afternoon. Want to get together?"

"Sure Helen. Do you think I would ever pass up an opportunity to fuck you?"

Helen laughed. "I would hope not."

I was exhausted from fucking Janie all afternoon and a little concerned about what Janie had told me when she left. But just the thought of Helen's big, beautiful ass got my dick stirring again. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers
12