Sex Bot Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoelleG
NoelleG
48 Followers

I looked up and saw one of the camera spheres, and I gave a porn star look. I didn't even have to try anymore, I was a sloppy little cumslut, I didn't even have to play the part.

Slowly, inch by inch, Chris pushed into my tight ass, and I heard him moan loudly. This also made me quiver and squirm and I felt James and Miguel moan as well.

I came to my senses and resumed stroking Zach and Shawn, and when I briefly looked toward the shoreline, I saw a group of twelve or so men barreling toward us. Now, I was beginning to feel actual fear. There was only so much of me to go around! I wanted to get covered in cum, but I wasn't sure how much room I had to fit all of these cocks!

I took Shawn's cock back in my mouth and swirled my tongue around. He grabbed my head then and started fucking me, and when he bottomed out and held me in place, I felt Chris's balls finally rest against my taint.

Chris, Miguel, and James held still then for a second, all seemingly overcome with it. All at once, they started moving together, fucking me completely, and my already sopping, stretched pussy seemed ready to explode with another orgasm. I screamed onto Shawn's cock, and my eyes clamped shut.

Now, I could hear men laughing around me, and when I opened my eyes, I saw lots of guys now standing around, encircling us, stroking their cocks.

Shawn seemed about ready to cum, so I started sucking his cock hard, and soon, I felt him twitch. Right when I felt his load about to bust, he pulled out of my mouth, and it was quickly replaced by Zach's. Shawn moved around to the side of me, and I felt his hot load spray across my lower back.

The other guys appreciated that, and some even admired the size of his load.

Right after he came, I looked up to see Shawn disappear. As I looked towards the shoreline, I saw one more guy approaching. This guy was already completely naked and stroking himself as he moved quickly towards us.

"At least it's slowing down," I said. Another guy, this time from the big group, stood in Shawn's old spot and pointed his cock towards my mouth. I felt James' cock twitch and new that my pussy would be filled with cum soon. It was almost too much to believe that I was going to make all of these guys cum.

"Goooooood girl"

"Take it, Noelle."

"That's it, bitch, just like that."

"Heheheh you were born for this, you fucking slut."

My orgasm was mounting up higher and higher, and a man from the crowd stepped up on my left side and came on me, this time hitting my shoulders and part of my long brown hair. Then he left too.

James' cock exploded deep in my pussy, and I felt him gush buckets of cum inside me, covering my walls and Miguel's cock. He screamed and increased the pace for Chris and Miguel, who both seemed close as well.

As he pulled out of my gaping, oozing pussy, he said, "so fucking good, Noelle. I'll be seeing you again, very soon." And with that, he disappeared.

Two more men walked over to me then and looked at the hole that James left. They looked at his thick dripping cum and both came hard hitting each other partially and landing messily on my shoulders. Miguel started fucking me harder, and Chris changed his position slightly, fucking me more from behind than dipping in.

I returned my attention to Zach's cock and I took it quickly all the way into my throat. He groaned, and started fucking my mouth in earnest. Having only three cocks in me felt like a vacation, and I was in such pleasure from their attentions that I thought I'd break the Experience altogether.

Zach started pumping very furiously, and I felt his cock bulging as it got ready to spray me. Chris, likewise, was beginning to bulge and twitch in my ass, stretching it briefly. All three of them fucked me with abandon until I felt Zach pull out and immediately shoot his load. It flew right past my face, landing in my hair and on my lower back. Chris then shot his load into my ass, where he held himself, deep, then slid gingerly out. Both of them looked at me, out of breath and flushed, and disappeared without a goodbye.

The rest of the gang took turns filling their spots. Miguel was the next to cum, and he shot deep inside my pussy again, mingling his cum with James'.

I looked up and saw that the sun was setting, and the group was in fact thinning out. At this point, I had cum dripping out of my pussy, my ass, as well as huge pools of cum all over my body.

I lay down on the dock, catching my breath, when I realized that I still wasn't alone. The camera spheres were circling me still, and I looked up briefly to see a huge, hulking man chuckling mischievously and walking over to me, stroking an absolutely massive cock.

I must have looked like an absolute mess, which I'm sure was cracking him up, and I pushed myself to a sitting position. As I did, I felt my tender ass and pussy (sore from over 15 different cocks) resting on my heels. The cum on my body started slowly rolling off of me, and I felt some of it dripping out of my still-wet pussy and asshole.

"Such a filthy slut, such a filthy fucking slut," he said as he continued approaching me.

"I... I-I can't help it," I said, betrayed by how exhausted I was. I loved cock, but part of me really wanted to wake up from this.

I thought it was odd that I didn't hear Seth's voice at that thought. Then I came back to the Experience and saw that he was standing right over me. I looked back to the shoreline; no one else was coming. I was alone with this huge man and his monster cock.

In the span of a second, he picked me up and threw me into the lake. I felt the lake splash off the cum that I had been so proud to collect, and I came up gasping for air. I heard a splash next to me, and I realized that the man had also jumped in.

He swam up beside me and wrapped his tree trunk arm around my waist, pulling my tender ass into his rock hard python. His tongue flashed out to my ear, then he bit it, hard enough to get me to cry out.

"Mmm, you are so fucking tasty. Do you feel this?" I felt him grind his cock hard in between my cheeks. I whimpered and nodded my head. "Do you know why I waited? Why I didn't fuck you with this thing while those other boys were having their fun?"

I paused, then I shook my head no.

"It's because," he shuddered for a second, and I felt his cock twitch, "I didn't think you could take it."

Keeping his arm around my waist, he swam toward the dock, lifting himself out of it and then plucking me out of the water as though I were a twig.

Instead of setting me down though, he lifted me up and put me over his shoulder.

"But now, seeing the way you love making those men cum, I think it's worth testing you." And with that he took off, with me on his shoulder, back toward the tents. Once we got to dry land he picked me up and held me by my legs, upside down.

"Rest your thighs on my shoulders and suck my cock."

I had never experienced anything like this before. I had to slowly inch my way up his body to even get into a good position for his cock. It must have been something like 13 inches, and when I wrapped my little hands around it, there was about an inch of extra space that I couldn't cover.

I took his head into my mouth and it almost filled me to capacity. I moaned and swirled my tongue around, but space was tight, and I felt my jaw stretching to accommodate him. He let out a deep moan then, and I felt his tongue flash across my pussy. I tried to take more of his cock in my mouth, but truly struggled at his girth.

He wrapped one hand around my waist to steady me, and then tried to force my head down with his other one. I felt his tongue enter my wet folds, and moaned loudly as I felt him push painfully into my throat, making me gag immediately.

This made him a little angry, and I heard him give a little roar and pull out of my mouth.

"My cock not good enough for your throat, little lady?" he said, and he pulled me off of his shoulders and carried me upside down into one of the tents. I landed harshly and felt him come in behind me.

He slammed my head down hard and held it on the ground while he picked my ass up. I felt him explore my pussy with his hands and tongue. I lifted my head to look back at him and he looked up at me.

Then, he flipped me over on my back and slammed me down hard again knocking the wind out of me. I was getting so wet again, and the fear that he was going to harm me was beginning to get overshadowed by lust.

"You listen here you fucking slut," he said, clamping a hand down hard on my throat and leaning into my ear to whisper, "you are here for me to use, and when I'm done, then you can do whatever the fuck you want."

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but I silently nodded yes to him. He looked at me, and briefly, I saw a flicker of humanity before I felt his monster cock slowly pushing into my wet pussy.

I was immediately happy that I had so many cocks fuck my pussy earlier, I was still sore and this huge cock was not easy, but it would have been close to impossible for me without their help.

Keeping his hand on my throat, I felt myself losing oxygen. Slowly, he began to build up speed, working his cock deep within my pussy. My tits were bouncing wildly, and his arms flashed out, pinning my arms out at my side with his elbows. This brought his rugged face close to mine.

His grunts brought me back from the brink of unconsciousness. He eased up on my throat, and I gasped for air. No sooner had I gasped then he clamped down again, and with a few more deep thrusts, I felt him blow his load inside me, mixing his juices with mine and the remnants of the men who fucked me before him.

He stood up shakily, nodding, looking down at me: "Hmmm... you did fucking well today, Noelle." He looked at my panting body, my flushed pussy lips, dripping in his cum, my dazed expression. "It won't be so easy next time."

And with that, he disappeared, leaving me alone for the first time since I went skinny dipping.

Finally, I heard Seth's voice again, this time he sounded shaky, and a bit unsure: "Ummm... Noelle....? Are you okay?"

I nodded my head to the silence. My hands lazily started tracing lines over my naked body.

"Do you want to come back to the Transfer Room?"

I nodded again, and felt the sensation of sleep overtake me. On the cerebral trip back, I felt some minor turbulence, which was new, but not alarming. The next thing I knew, my eyes were opening, and the Transfer Room was revealed to me.

Seth was there again, looking as flushed and uncomfortable as ever.

"My boss would like to speak with you now."

TO BE CONTINUED

NoelleG
NoelleG
48 Followers
12