Sex Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he started to kiss my neck I just gave up trying to fight that extremely good feeling and surrendered myself. I closed my eyes and moaned, while he continued to kiss and lick every part of my body. I just lied there on the bed and let him do whatever he wished to. This man knew how to turn me on and he constantly pushes the right buttons. My hard on was a proof that he was doing everything right.

Joel kept working on my body, and eventually moved down to kiss my thighs. I knew he loved my thighs, but what he did next I certainly didn't expect.

I felt wetness and warmth around my dick that I never felt before. There was also a sucking sensation and it made me moan out loud. I lifted my head a little and looked down towards my groin area. I was shocked to see that Joel was sucking on my dick. He was staring right back at me, while his lips travelled up and down my dick. I lied back down and shut my eyes because it felt great.

Joel was a little inexperienced when it comes to giving a blowjob, but that was probably the best head that I've ever received. He made love to my dick so passionately he almost made me cum a few times. Some tops would never suck the dick of their boy toy, but Joel did it. I knew very well that I was not a toy to him. He genuinely liked me as a person and he accepted all of me with lots of love. I mattered to him, and that's why the sex was always great. Because it wasn't just sex, it was two people who cared about each other expressing their feeling to each other sexually-it was us making love.

I pulled Joel up and whispered into his ears.

"Fuck me now, I want to cum together with you."

Joel was moving away from the bed to get condoms and lube when I grabbed his hand and pulled him back on top of me. I took out a bottle of lube that I placed underneath a pillow when I got onto the bed just now.

"I have a gift for you too daddy. I want you to fuck me raw. I want you to cum inside me."

Joel was shocked when he heard me, but that expression turned into a wide smile before he crept closer and deep kissed me again. Judging from his reaction, he liked the gift that I was about to give him.

I passed him the lubricant and just lied back down to let him do his thing. He applied some on his erect penis, then proceeded to apply some lube on my butthole. He was gentle and he kept asking me if I was sure about it. I assured him that I was, and in no time he asked me again. I felt the readiness of my ass, so...

"Joel, do me a favor please? Stop talking and fuck me good right now."

And without another word he penetrated my butt with his sword. It didn't hurt, but the fullness of him inside of me made me feel so good. He started to fuck me at a slow pace, before he increased the speed and fucked me hard. He looked right into my eyes when he was making love to me, and all I could do was just moan and held him in my embrace while he fucked me.

Perhaps it was because of the absences of condom, we were both close to climax after a while.

" Ted, I can't hold it in much longer, are you close?" It has been a habit of ours, to cum at the same time.

"Yes Joel, cum in me whenever you're ready."

Joel seemed to have disabled his self control and he was fucking me as hard as he could. I jerked my cock harder and faster, while my tongue dueled with Joel's. I remembered Joel was the one who came first. After his dick sort of vibrated in me I felt my bowel getting filled with his warm seeds. I came right after him, shooting my load onto myself and his chest, while my ass clamped his dick hard. Joel collapsed onto me while we both were trying to catch our breath.

"That was great, thank you Ted." Joel got up and kissed me.

"You are welcome Joel, I enjoyed myself a lot too."

He was trying to get up and clean me up, but I had a small request before he did that.

"Joel... Can you please do me a favor? This might be a bit sick, so you could totally say no if you don't feel like doing it for me."

"Anything for you my dear."

"Okay... Can you please take a picture of my hole? I want to see your cum dripping out of my butthole. "

Joel laughed at my request. "Sure, why not?"

I passed him my Samsung Galaxy Note II and he took that picture for me. When I saw it, I was extremely turned on by what I saw! There was a tiny droplet of cum oozing out of my butt hole and it made my somewhat hairy butt hole looked that much sexier.

"Thanks Joel, I love it!!"

"Most welcome dear. Now, shall we clean ourselves up?" Joel guided me up and led me into the showers.

We were both standing in the shower area, and when the warm water ran down our naked body it felt so good. I was cleaning up and when I turned around I saw Joel admiring my body. I softly pushed him and laughed. He crept closer and kissed me again. After he fucked me again in the showers we applied soap on each other and cleaned up. I took a short nap with him before I excused myself as I had to get home for dinner.

"Thank you for this wonderful meeting, this room was a good call." I hugged Joel before I was about to leave.

"Anytime for you my dear. Thanks for coming."

I left the hotel and drove home with a picture of my ass as souvenir. Couldn't be happier.

******

"See you soon?" Joel texted me, and asked me to meet him and make love to him, in a hotel room, hopefully soon.

"Sure, but since you're paying for the room, I'm gonna buy you dinner." Joel never let me pay for the rooms, so I figured out a way, other than sex, to repay him.

It has been a year. Joel and I are still seeing each other. Although we can't meet as often as we used to thanks to our busy schedule (Joel with his company and I was busy with my internship), the sex is always incredible.

"By the way, I have another request. It's a little personal, and kinky, so you can totally say no if you don't feel like doing it."

"Sounds sexciting. What is it?" Joel has never said no to me before.

"I want you to shave my ass for me," I knew what he would say before he actually said it.

"Looking forward till we meet again!"

"See you soon Joel."

******

I am extremely grateful to have Joel as my sex buddy. He had been extremely nice and understanding right from the start. And if I didn't give him a chance I would have never been able to make love to this amazing man. If there's a lesson that I've learnt from this experience, it is to never judge a book by its cover. Who knows? Maybe you'll love the content, more than you should ;)

Thanks for reading.

12