Sex By Candlelight and Internet

Story Info
Jackie keeps an internet date for the first time.
1.3k words
4.19
20.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers

Emma and I had a nice dinner at George's. There were not many people there, it being Sunday and the Super Bowl being on, so we had even better than normal service. We sat at a table in the far corner, looking out a window onto the busy street. The candles gave a warm glow against the winter scene outside.

George had started us giggling about being on a date, and Emma said I was her date because my husband was out of town. That lead to talking about the pleasure of our friendship and reminiscing about things we had done together.

We had a nice bottle of Gavi, one of my favorite white wines from Italy. We just told George to bring us what he thought we deserved on our first date. He brought a starter of smoked salmon wrapped around a nice white cream core and a little pate with toast points for us to share. Both delicious. A little Italian Wedding soup, which I don't always care for, but it tasted good tonight. The main course was sea bass encrusted with something crisp and crunchy with asparagus and mashed (can't think of the name) with horse radish mixed in. Then a delicious apple tart with pistachio ice cream and some caramel drizzled over the top which we shared.

We were feeling wonderful with the lovely food and nice wine and an after dinner drink that George presented as his personal gift.

Our conversation had included a little bit of personal sex talk, likes and dislikes, and so forth. I can't recall how we got on the subject, but at one point Emma bit her lip and looked devilish with that suppressed grin she gets when about to tell something juicy. "Have you ever been with another girl?" she said, looking down at her plate and then slowly up at me, and giggling wildly. I said that I had not and looked at her wide-eyed to see where she was going.

She told me about a time when her cousin of about the same age had visited and during a storm, the cousin had climbed into bed with her and they hugged as the storm raged on. It was in her early teens and they had been in shorty nighties and panties. They had actually got excited about the feel of each other against their bodies and had a sex talk which led to a little experimentation of touching and feeling and kissing under the covers. So that was Emma's only 'lesbian' encounter. We had a good time laughing about it. I pretended being scandalized.

Emma and I are pretty affectionate with each other and usually exchange a cheek kiss when we meet and part. So when she dropped me off at home I leaned over to say good night, but instead of her cheek, I kissed her right on the mouth. We parted with a lot of laughter.

It was about 9:45 when I got home, just in time for my planned pretend meeting with my cyber friend. I had promised to think of him while I masturbated at exactly 10:15 and so I decided to keep to the promise. The evening had been just the right combination of nice wine, sexy restaurant service, good food and titillating conversation to have me looking forward to it.

I lighted two candles in front of the dresser mirrors so the room was nicely lighted. I looked at myself in the floor to ceiling mirrors on the closet doors as I unsnapped the hook on the black dress and unzipped it. While I was reaching for the hook, my dress hiked up showing the dark bands of my thi-hi stockings and I thought that would be fairly exciting if Steve were watching. I watched as I pulled the dress up exposing my stocking tops, black lace elastic holding them up on my thighs. My lavender panties came into view and I noticed that I could see the dark hair of my triangle through them even in the dim candlelight. I went to my walk in closet and hung up my dress. And then stood in front of the mirror again while I took off the matching bra and let it slide seductively and sensually down my arms. I rubbed my breasts a moment, ending by sweeping my hands over them to catch my nipples for a brief squeeze and leaned forward to examine them in the mirror.

Finally, I slipped my panties down, exposing my mound, and looked at the way the curls hid my pussy slit; it still looked very sexy, I thought. I slipped them off and tossed them onto a chair, noticing they were a little bit damp already. I giggled at how I looked standing in heels and stockings and nothing else. I was laughing at what I was about to do and examining how I would look to a stranger, trying to imagine if I would still be sexy enough for an affair. I think I can still just barely pass the test of nudity in front of a stranger – at least in candlelight.

It was 10:10 and I wondered if he was actually thinking about having me right now; or had he just lied about carrying it out. I took a picture printed earlier out of my panty drawer and examined the long naked cock jutting out of a hairy thatch above big balls snugged tight between his legs. I got my vibrator out of my panty drawer and laid back down. I lay down on the bed, along the bottom so that I could see my whole length in the closet door mirrors and made a face at myself for being a little bit silly.

Wondering about his eager interest in a photo of me with my legs spread, I sat up and spread my legs wide. Staring between my legs, I parted the lips of my pussy to see what I looked like that way. I imagined him staring at this picture on his computer and realized how it must affect him. It is a very erotic thing to examine a pussy. I could see that I was a little moist as I opened to expose the pink inner lips and I touched my sensitive clitoris and it made me shudder with pleasure. Steve's cock would be rising just like my pussy was responding by putting out sex juices now glistening between my legs.

Finally, I lay on my stomach and stared at the mirror. Slipping my hand under my body I could see my buttocks elevate and I examined my round body and wiggled a little for a better view. Then I looked at the photo of his cock and imagined that my fingers were that cock. It felt good. I let my fingers explore between my legs and felt how wet I was becoming. I slipped one finger inside and rubbed my breasts against the silky surface of the bed spread. I inserted a second finger and began moving with fucking motions against my hand. Wondering how nice it would be to have a strange cock there.

That wasn't quite real enough and I got up and stripped the bed spread off and pulled one of our big king sized pillows under me, making it feel more like his body I was lying on. I moved the vibrator along my wet slit and then inserted it deep inside me, closing my eyes with pleasure as it slid along my lips. Again looking at the picture of his cock, I turned on the vibrator and watched myself fucking it in the mirror. The pillow felt like a real person under me and the cock in my pussy was sending exotic vibrations into my clitoris and my pussy lips.

I watched with amazement how I looked in the mirror. I could see my breasts if I leaned on my elbow, My other hand held the vibrator as my hips made sensuous fucking motions against it. I continued fucking my cyber lover, watching my breasts jiggle and the cheeks of my bottom tensing as I rocked on his cock.

It was nice. How was it for you?

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
104 Followers