Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuation. Sexual adventures.
1.7k words
3.75
8.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner with the captain wasn't much. Me, pretending to listen to his stories, nodding my head and occasionally smiling at the weak jokes, but I didn't accept a date with him for the association, I needed to find information and the only way I could do that was if I got him back to his home, and the only way to get him to his place was, well you know.

In the back of the cab, I immediately got him in the mood. The outfit I had on was a short tan Channel skirt with a matching jacket, nothing else. Throughout the night, I noticed his eyes looking down the V -- of the jacket, which was closed only by one button, by the time we were in the cab, my mouth was on the tip of his rock hard cock. His left hand, held tight my pulled back hair, while his right was up my skirt, fingering me in the pussy. His cock was average size, much smaller than Manuel's. Ten minutes of me giving him a blow job, he came in my mouth. He pushed my head deep into his thighs, and held me with both hands until he was empty. When he let go of me, I leaned back, hiked up my skirt, and began fucking myself looking at him with a smile. He breathing became erratic, like he was ready to jump on me and fuck me until there was no tomorrow. The cab driver smiled at the two of us through the rear mirror and announced he had arrived at the Captains home.

The Captain paid the driver and pulled me out the cab and dragged me into his small apartment where by the time the door closed, he was undressed and waiting. I unzipped my skirt and unbuttoned the jacket and at once, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed, placed my legs over his shoulders and entered my ass. My tight hole and I guess the entire situation made him cum within a minute. Afterwards he dropped to the side of me on the bed and went to sleep.

I couldn't believe that I had the opportunity so quick to take a look around his place, without him noticing. I was sure I would have to get him drunk to do so.

The apartment wasn't large at all; it was more like a studio, one big room, with an adjoining kitchen and a bathroom to the side. Beside the bed was a night stand and before looking in it I thought, finding anything in there would be so clichéd and it was, a small black book, with the names and numbers of the people that I was told to ask about.

"Wow. This detective work isn't that hard."

I wrote the names down and walked out.

A few hours later I was congratulated by some higher ups, but was asked to continue to stay under cover to gain more information.

"No. Don't' do it. I don't want you to. It's too dangerous." Marie tells me.

And she was right. Although I had a free spirit and open mind, I enjoyed life and as much as I enjoy sex, I really didn't desire to become a forced sex slave. What was I to do? I gave my word that I would help.

"Your mother." Marie tells me. "Didn't you say your mother had a lover that was in the mafia here? Ask her to ask him to help you."

Marcel, how could I have forgotten?

I called my mother who gave me the number to Marcel, a local gangster who obsessed over my mother. He was the biggest fan of her porn, and when my father made some dumb financial decision, she became the mistress of the most powerful crime boss in southern France to get us out of the mess. If anyone knew about this drug and sex trafficking thing, it would be him.

Marcel was more the happy to hear from me and was elated to see me after almost eight years. I went to a night club to meet up with him and talk. I knew I couldn't just approach him with my situation; I had to talk his language. Physically I am a spitting image of my mother, and Marcel loved my mother, everything about her. Her openness, sexuality, physical beauty, she drove him mad, even more so, because she would not leave her husband for him.

I wore a tight see-through evening dress to meet up with him at his club, an underground casino on the outskirts of town. The room was filled with people placing bets on the roulette wheel, and card tables and to the back of the room, sitting surrounded by young women, was Marcel.

"Hello Marcel." I said. The smoke rising from cigars and cigarettes, spots of light hitting my dress, that I could see from reflections had become sheer. He looks at me and smiles.

"You look like your mother." He says standing leaving the girls behind. If looks could kill, the looks from the three dumb brunettes would have killed me.

Marcel walks towards me and grabs me pulling me tight towards him. I could feel his bulging cock between his thighs.

"I see you happy to see me."

"Always happy to see, my favorite mistress daughter."

"I need a favor."

"Whatever it is, it will cost you."

"Let me give you a down payment."

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock dropping to my knees and in full view of everyone there, began giving him a blow job. His hands grabbing hold of my long gold hair rocking my head back and forth. I grabbed his ass pushed my face into him, swallowing his cock and shook from left to right. I then pulled off of him and stood up wiping my mouth.

"You didn't finish." He said.

"I said that was a down payment."

"What do you want?"

"Information."

"Not here. Let's go back to my place."

"You going to buy me a drink first?"

"I have drinks at my place."

My mother was a whore, no simple way of saying it, and she raised me to be the same. She told me that, if I am a lady in public and a whore in the bed, men would give me anything. Marcel like whores in public and in the bed. As I rock back and forth on him, his cock deep in me his hands squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, I felt myself coming. I began fucking him harder and faster wanting to climax and within a minute, I came, my body twitching in pleasure, as I grab a handful of his hairy chest. I collapse on top of him listening to his pounding heart. He strokes my hair caressing my back as the two of calm down.

"It's been a while." I said.

He grunts as he squeezes my rear.

"Your mother said you like girls now."

"And boys. I like dick in me, but I like the way a woman makes love to me."

I roll off of him and lay on my back looking at the ceiling fan turn, cooling out sweat drenched bodies. Marcel turns to his side and runs his fingers around my chest.

"You like my tits."

"I remember when didn't have tits."

"You think about that a lot?"

"Every time I think of your mother, and that's a lot."

"What do you think about?"

"How Olivia placed you on me, how tight you were. How I loved seeing you suck my cock."

"You still get off on that? That was a long time ago."

"I've never taken the virginity of another girl."

He leans over and sucks my right tit and then kisses me on the lips. "How many since?"

I look at him and smile.

"Don't tell me you don't know." He says.

"Why?"

"I just want to know how many followed me."

"A hundred, maybe more. Like I said, I like cock."

"Your mother taught you well."

I look at him and grab his head. "Fuck me."

Marcel gave up the names of the players involved. He was more than happy, because they were his completion and with them out of the way, he could expand.

I returned to Maries, to be greeted by screams of pleasures echoing throughout the house. I know Maries screams, so I wondered whose this was. I showered and lay on the patio under the hot moon lit sky naked running my fingers in and out of my cunt thinking about Marcel, when Marie walks behind me and kisses me on the neck, running her hands down my chest.

"How'd things go?"

"Good." I turn and look at her, curiously, hearing screams in the background. "Whose fucking?"

"My surprise."

She says as she grabs my hand guiding me down the hall into the master suit. The noise got more defined the closer we got, until she opened the door and there on the bed, sandwiched between two men, was a girl that I have never seen. I move to the bottom of the bed and look at the two cocks fucking her in sync. Marie stands behind me kissing me on the neck and finger fucking my cunt.

"Who is she?" I ask Marie.

Marie bites me on the ear and whispers, "My protégé. I'm teaching her all that I know."

"Where did you find her?"

"She's my housekeeper's daughter."

From the looks of her, I thought she was much younger than me and Marie. Her face was smooth and her body, tone and tight. She had long curly black hair that the man fucking her in the ass, pulled like the reins of horse. She had no chest, totally flat, that the man below her was sucking feverously on. The man fucking her ass, pulls out and grabs her hair, turns her head towards him and shoves his ten inch cock in her mouth, exploding in her. The man under her pushes her off him and straddles her head, fucking her young face until he cums. Afterward, they leave her, drenched in sweat and cum lying on the bed.

"Innocence, meet Henrietta. Henrietta, meet Innocence." Marie says.

Henrietta waves at me as she wipes her mouth and leans back on the bed. "Hi."

Marie jumps on the bed rubs cum over Henrietta's flat chest and looks at me. "She's not even in a training bra yet."

"How old are you?" I ask as Marie sucks on her tits.

She looks at me and runs her fingers in her experienced looking pussy. "Old enough to know how to fuck a man."