Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was on top of me, kissing my nipples and rubbing his cock against my pussy.

" 'Condom, we have to use a condom,' I remembered to say.

" 'Oh yeah, sure,' and he pulled it out of his wallet. He slapped it on real quick, then got between my legs and began pushing at my pussy. I grabbed it and put it into position, and he shoved in.

"Hearing myself say this, it sounds awful, but it wasn't. It was just daring — so fast, so surprising! I mean, we're out in the open, there are eight people who could appear any second and catch us, but I wanted it.

"He was pumping real hard and I gave him everything I had. His eyes were closed, just like Michael's, and he was just pounding away.

"I said 'oh god' a couple of times as I got into it, but that was all. He wasn't saying anything, just pumping.

"I knew he was getting close, so I swiveled my hips against him and grabbed his shoulders. He grunted 'fuck!' a couple of times, and then he came. He landed on me, sucking air.

"He was heavy, so I was glad when he rolled us onto our sides, and we stayed connected. I hadn't cum, but I figured I was distracted, worrying about someone finding us. I humped at him a couple of times but he said 'Stop! I can't, it's too much!'

"We just lay there, maybe for fifteen minutes, then he said we had to get dressed. When you guys arrived, we'd barely finished.

"When we got to his room, I expected it would be different. I'd be more relaxed, we'd build slower. I tried to get him to eat me, but he said it was gay. We did it again and I asked him to go slower, then faster, and he did, but I still didn't cum.

"When I realized that I wasn't going to cum, I decided to fake it. 'So fucking good, so good,' and 'oh yeah, put it to me,' like some porno star.

"He rolled off of me after he came and kissed me. 'God you're good, babe, that was great.'

"The third time he got a little more playful and finally I got an orgasm. When I was cumming I must have been saying things, but I don't remember what. He just said 'fuck, so fucking good, fuck, fuck,' as he came.

"In the morning we did it again, but I had to fake it. In fact, I made a real production of it. 'Put that sausage in me,' 'Oh god you're too big,' 'I'm gonna cum, you're making me cum,' all that stuff.

"What finished it off was that he kept calling me 'babe.' He never said my name.

"We had breakfast in the union and I excused myself to go back to my dorm. He was okay with that."

I lay quiet, just stroking her hip as she finished.

"Is this how most guys act?" she asked quietly.

"I don't know. You've described someone I can't relate to. Somehow I've gotten the idea that I should give satisfaction before I take mine. And I love knowing that I'm doing a good job of giving you pleasure. I mean, how do you not try to connect with the girl?"

"That's what I love about you, Carl," she said, and kissed me in a more than idle way. She stroked my cock as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I reached for her breast and twisted the nipple as she worked my cock into hardness.

She pushed me onto my back, swung herself into position, and sank onto my cock. She began rising and falling. I was hard and willing.

"Ride me, Martha, I want your clit, please," I begged.

"Yippee! Cowgirl! Want me to roll a condom on you?"

"Fuck that!" I growled. "No way! We're doing this bareback!"

I was thumbing her clit as she got into it. Her long, deep strokes alternated with squeezing the head of my cock as I moaned and played with her clit. Then we got serious.

"Ride me, ride me, make me cum!"

"You bet! You're gonna cum, so am —" and she stiffened, arched her back, and began thrashing around my pole as I furiously pushed in and out of her.

"Yes! Yes! I am cumming! Oh yesssss!" and she got there.

She slumped forward, positioned herself over me, and churned my cock. "C'mon Carl, cum, I want to feel it, hose me down! Oh yeah, I feel it, you're cumming, DO IT!"

I came, and came, and came. And collapsed, exhausted, pulling her sweat-soaked body onto mine. We slumped to the side, kissed, and drifted.

When I woke, she was snoring quietly beside me. I headed for the bathroom, peed, cleaned up, and brought the warm facecloth and a hand towel back.

"Good," she said, tucking the towel under herself as she sat up against the headboard. She opened her legs to let me swab her thighs and pussy. "I really do hate the wet spot."

After I rinsed the cloth, I brought the water pitcher and two glasses back. She had pulled her legs up against her chest and clearly had been thinking. She took a long drink.

"Did I do a good job?"

"You're a great lover, you know I think that. Were you faking the orgasm?"

"I don't have to fake it with you. No, I mean the verbal stuff. I'm working at being a sexual tigress. Also Ms. Verbal. You didn't notice? You couldn't have shut me up if you wanted to."

"Well, the tigress thing sure worked."

"You liked it?"

"Absolutely. I've never had a standing blowjob before. You see them on pornos, but they stop after the guy cums. You were really kind to keep me from fracturing my skull when my knees got wobbly."

"And verbal? Did I say the right things at the right time?"

"You were reacting to me, encouraging me, you let me know what was working. I loved it! So long as I'm getting feedback when we're fucking, the exact words aren't important. If you started screaming the periodic table, maybe that wouldn't work, but when you said 'hose me down' I kicked it into higher gear."

"When Even and I were making love in his room, I worked at saying things to encourage him, not that he needed it. He got pretty wild, but I don't think he needed it, or cared.

"I've decided he's a pig. He didn't make any real effort for me, just stuck it in and came on his own. He's a nice enough guy, but there is no way I'd go to bed with him again."

"Is that going to cause trouble in your group?"

"I doubt it, but I really don't care. Once we do the show we're just six students in a class. I'm hoping Francis and Charlie will be better. And maybe there will be somebody else before I leave town."

"Let's sleep on it," I said, and we spooned.

*

It was just dawn when I woke, needing to pee. When I got back to bed, Martha shifted and I kissed her ass. She moaned softly and pushed against me. I reached around her and started playing with her nipple, and slowly it got harder.

She slid her hand between her legs and fumbled for my cock. Slowly, her hand stroking the head, she got me semi-hard. I lifted myself over her and nibbled her earlobe.

"Ummmm, so nice."

I stuck my tongue in her ear and she squealed. As I kept playing with her nipple, she shifted, let go of my cock, and just lay back, taking the pleasure.

Her breasts were so soft, so inviting. I descended on the left one and licked around the nipple. I kissed my way across its diameter.

"Like that, please don't stop," she said when I had to break for breath.

I moved to her other breast and began to languidly finger her pussy and clit, which were getting wetter as we went. I knew she was getting close when she clenched her legs on my hand and started swirling her hips.

"Cum for me, Martha, cum hard," I whispered.

"Oh yes, god, oh yesssss, I'm CUMMMMMING!" and she bucked against my hand as I fluttered my finger in her pussy and palmed her clit. She rolled onto me and rained kisses on my face.

"Just the way I like it. God Carl, you are so nice!"

"Thank you for encouraging me. I wasn't sure you wanted me to do it."

"In the beginning, Michael and I, the first couple of months, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. After class, before dinner, after dinner, when we went to bed, when we woke up at night, morning handjobs, god we were animals!

"By the end of the year, half the time we wouldn't make love. Saturdays and Sundays maybe I'd wake him up with a handjob or maybe we'd make love, but that was it. It was getting routine when the troubles hit."

"Speaking of waking up," I said hopefully.

"You want a blowjob or the full monty?"

"Sex please, missionary, full verbal."

She slid down and took my semi-soft cock into her mouth. It was amazing how fast she got me hard.

"C'mon stud," she said, popping off of my steely hardness, "turn me into a pool of exhausted protoplasm."

When I was in position, ready to move forward, she grabbed my cock and jammed her pussy onto it, pulled me down on her, and locked her legs around me.

"Fuck me hard! Give me what you've got!"

I was pumping in an instant, my eyes locked onto hers. She swung her ass around, humped against me as I stroked, and dug her nails into my back.

Animal lust begat animal lust. First I got up on all fours and she suspended herself below me, swinging her hips and humping me. I was getting really excited, so I dropped us down onto the bed, pulled her legs off me, and just pounded her. I thought she'd beg me to stop, but she kept saying "oh yeah, oh yeah" and banged her pussy against every one of my thrusts.

"I'm cumming! Oh god, oh god!" I ground my pelvis against her, trying to fill every crevice of her pussy with cum. I didn't do a bad job of it.

I was exhausted when I rolled off, gasping. As I lay there I felt her mouth on my cock.

"I'm gonna clean you up. Like you said, leave no cum unswallowed." I was too spent to do more than pat her head as she licked me clean.

"That was good, really good," she said when I fluttered my eyes. "C'mon now, shower time, then food, you have to get to work."