Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her legs as I bent over to kiss her. She reached for my cock and stroked it.

"Nope. New thrill coming up."

"Okay Your Inventiveness. How're we gonna do it this time?"

"You are going to fuck me with your breasts." I flopped onto my back.

She sat up and glared. "Listen Carl, I tried once to tell y'all about sex, and you shot me down, rightly I guess. But I'm here to tell y'all that I have my doubts about this."

"Jen, you think your B's are too small, right?"

"Right. And you didn't disagree, just said that they were what I had."

"Oh, nothing's changed, the equipment you have is the equipment you use. But that's the point: you're going to use your equipment.

"Push them together." She did, and they met nicely in the center of her chest. I reached up and drew my finger from the top of the fleshy collision past the twin peaks of her nipples to the bottom. When I got there I slid my middle finger upwards into the channel between them.

"This'll do nicely," I opined. As she got it, a wicked smile crept across her face. I was getting hard.

"You're gonna have to keep it lubricated," I pointed out.

"Yeah, well, I know how to do that,"and she dropped down onto my cock. She popped off when she had it slick and shiny.

"Damn," she muttered, and hopped off the bed. I thought something was wrong, but it was only to retrieve the scrunchies from the dresser. She got her hair under control and was quickly back.

"Okay, let's do this again." She lubed me up nicely — the cock that had begun to deflate was soon rock hard.

"Okay, now wrap your breasts around it. See, they do the job fine." The stern look returned.

"Now move them up and down."

"Like this?" She lifted her chest up and over the cockhead, and I groaned encouragement. When she went down to the base, I groaned again.

"Am I doin' it right?" she asked innocently, but her lecherous grin betrayed her.

"You're doin' great, please don't stop."

She didn't have to move very fast to have an effect on me. I watched her nipples glide by, knowing what was coming. When she felt the channel getting dry, she would pull off and take me in her mouth. Her concentration was intense and I was loving being its focus.

I'm gonna cum, soon, Jen."

"That's what I want. Y'all're so gonna cum." She sucked the cockhead extra-hard and flicked her tongue under it. "Cum good for me, Carl." She squeezed her breasts together extra-firmly and hit me with two rapid strokes.

So I did.

The first spurt shot straight up, past her nose, just as she was pulling back from her upstroke. She squeaked when the second spurt caught her on the chin as she was leaning forward on the downstroke. The next two splashed her face and the feeble fifth barely oozed out.

I was blasted. Jen dropped onto my chest and swept her cum-laden breasts into my fur. We kissed and I sucked her tongue.

"Gotcha."

"We've been saying that a lot in the last 24 hours."

"Yes we have, haven't we? I don't think I've ever seen an ejaculation from that angle. I mean, porn isn't done from the woman's point of view, so I was curious what it would look like as your cum came out. Thanks for warning me."

The cum was dripping from her face and she was reaching for the sheet to wipe it off when I stopped her.

"I hear it's good for your complexion. Can I smooth it in?"

She giggled. "Never hurts a girl to enhance her complexion. I'll work on yours," and she scooped up a couple of stray globs and rubbed them into my forehead and unbandaged cheek.

"That was nice. What you've just done is mammery intercourse."

"That's a ten-dollar word for something else. What?"

"Well, okay, tit fucking," I shrugged, and she giggled.

"I never thought of sex as being like this," she mused, laying back against the headboard. "I mean, fucking, I've watched it, talked about it with Janie, I knew it was going to be fun, exciting, 'way better than masturbating. And it is." She kissed me.

"But playing with you like this, I never knew. You really do me good with your mouth and your hands, but I can do so much to you with, y'know, my mouth and my hands. And now I know about these," she perked, lifting her breasts, which were getting crinkly with drying cum.

"They're lovely," I said, and kissed each nipple.

"C'mon now, let's shower, we're getting sticky," and I started to get up.

"I don't mind, it's fine. Can we talk?"

"Sure," I said, and settled against the headboard. Jen sat facing me, removed the scrunchies and put them on the bedside table. She shook her hair out into its full length and folded her legs under her. I oogled her handsome pussy and she smiled.

"Carl, I said this wasn't about Jake, it was about me, and you. And it's true. You've taught me so much, and I'll never forget this weekend." She kissed me, and I kissed her back.

"But I still want Jake." I got concerned that she was going to blubber, but it didn't happen.

"And I think I've lost my chance with him.

"Now before you get defensive," she sped on, seeing me opening my mouth, "I wouldn't change a thing, even if I knew from the beginning how I'd feel now.

"Janie said 'sex changes everything.' What I thought she meant was that, when I got Jake, I wouldn't be so unhappy, things would be wonderful.

"But our sex has changed things for me. I realize now that I can't go on waiting for him. I'm not gonna see him for almost a year. I can't wait that long, I've got to move on."

"Why?" I finally got a word in.

"Waddya mean 'why'? I just told you. I've had sex and I know I'll want more in the next year. Jake won't be around. So I have to move on."

"You don't have to."

"Waddya mean?" I had her attention.

"Because there are alternatives. You can have as much sex as you want and still go after Jake."

"No I can't. Jake and me, we tell each other everything. I can't lie to him."

"Who said anything about lying?"

"Look. Jake knows I'm a virgin, and I know he is too."

"So you're gonna call him as soon as you leave here and tell him that you happened to meet this guy on a Friday and then spent the next two days in bed with him?"

"No, of course not."

"Did you tell him about the Jefferson County masturbation championship?"

"NO! That's private."

"Have you met anybody at Yale who makes you think 'what a hunk, I'd like to do him'?"

She blushed. "Well, there is this one guy. He's cute, funny, actually he is sortuv a hunk. We've talked, went for coffee a coupla times. But I didn't do anything."

"So you had a few sex secrets before you even met me. Do you think he has any?"

"He tells me everything."

"You said he checks out girls with big chests. Ever discussed this? And what about how much he masturbates and what fantasies he has when he does it?"

"NO! No, of course not."

"So why do you have a problem with keeping this weekend to yourself?"

"Because, when we do it, he'll know I'm not a virgin, and I'll have to explain."

"Explain what? That you don't have a hymen? Lots of girls don't have hymens, but they're still virgins. Toys. Masturbation. Tampons. Horseback riding. Gymnastics. Falling out of trees."

"I'll know. I'll know I'm deceiving him. That's no way to start off a marriage."

"Is Janie pretty committed to her boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah. They've been together since junior year. They've talked about getting married after they graduate."

"And they share absolutely everything, nothing unsaid, ever? C'mon."

"All right, I see your point. But this is big, real important, central to our relationship."

"What relationship?"

"Jake's and mine. Dammit, y'all're trying to get me to go somewhere. Just spit it out, Carl."

"Okay, here goes. I don't think you and Jake have a relationship, not a real one anyway. You're just friends. There's lots of cheerleading but you're the only one who can move things along.

"You have to take charge. You now have this huge advantage — you know what sex is, how it works, how to make a guy do what you want. Since you're a girl, this comes naturally anyway." She shot me a look, but she knew I was right.

" 'All's fair in love and war.' That's the old adage. If you're gonna snag Jake, you have to take charge of the situation."

"And how do I do that? He's in Arkansas, I'm not gonna be there for another year."

"Then you're probably screwed. Pardon the pun."

"Meaning what? I can't use up the free trips home, they're too valuable."

"Listen to what you just said, and tell me about your priorities." I sat back and waited.

"I am screwed, aren't I?"

"No you're not. You just haven't made your relationship with Jake your highest priority. Not that your priorities are necessarily wrong. You're spreading your wings, you're free of Arkansas. The world is recognizing you for the really great person you are.

"But you have to decide, really decide, and act on that decision.

"You said Jake has you on a pedestal. What does he see? Not just another pretty face, he's too smart for that."

"We competed for grades, I beat him out for valedictorian by like one-one hundredth of a point, some extra credit paper somewhere. He was genuinely glad for me. I mean, it didn't matter a hilla dung who came in first or second, but he was glad it was me.

"To get my mind off Mrs. B and Jake, I cooked up the idea of this bibliography of scholarly articles and books on the Vietnamese diaspora. Worked it into whatever free time I had between classes after Thanksgiving, finished it in January. It wasn't hard, I just ran through the library and the internet. Sorted 'em out, wrote a coupla-sentence commentary on each one.

"The Consortium published it on their academic website and made a big deal about it. It's gonna come out in the Fall in their journal. The professor we're studying with here wrote the introduction for it and the Consortium gave me its annual award for academic achievement. It's why I was invited into this program, since they've never taken a freshman before.

"Jake says this means I'm a full-fledged scholar. It's crazy, but I think he believes it. I'm not. I'm just me. It didn't take much time,"

"Y'know, Jake's not wrong."

"It was just therapy. I'll never do it again."

"Yes you will. Because you can. You're good at it. You can be a scholar if you want to be."

She was thinking.

"It's so complicated. Jake's all I think about, missing him. Classes are just filler. Janie tries to divert me. Sometimes it works, sometimes not."

"Let me ask you this. How much of a price are you prepared to pay to get Jake?"

"Waddya mean 'price'?"

"Old Vince Lombardi quote, about sacrificing everything to win at football. 'You've got to pay the price' means you have to sacrifice everything to achieve your goal. Maybe not your integrity, but small stuff, like time, money, in football even your health, stuff like that. Maybe one of the things you have to sacrifice is the free trip home."

"So I can jump his bones? That's not what it's all about, y'know."

"Oh, I know. Maybe one of the things you may have to do is go back to Arkansas."

"NO! I can't do that! The place is a dump! They don't like people like me! I have to get away! I just have to figure out how to take him with me."

"The name Hillary Rodham mean anything to you?"

"Don't be an ass. Of course I do, everybody knows . . . Yeah, okay, she came to Arkansas, willingly."

"For love. Ambition too. I guess it's fair to say that the two of them had a lot of ambition. But Bill Clinton knew where he had to be, and she decided to give it her all. You could do a lot worse than follow her example. If Jake's what you want."

"You are not making me happy. I had more fun with your cock in me." She reached over and grabbed my crinkly flaccidness, which started to lose its flaccidity.

"Later Jen, later. This is important.

"You've been too subtle with Jake. Maybe you should seduce him."

"Boys are the ones who . . . When I've turned the conversation to relationships, it somehow always drifts to other people's, not ours. I'm scared that he'll run away if I bring 'us' up."

"Being alone, with some place where can really be alone, is crucial. When I was with your group at dinner, you became important to me. When you turned down Mai's suggestion to go to the concert, I was so sure you wanted to be with me, I practically danced. Does that make any sense?"

"I didn't know that. I had this effect on you."

"You did. Pure animal lust, of course."

"Bullshit! I remember what happened better'n you do, apparently."

"But you had something that made me feel secure, so I wasn't afraid when I dumped everything on you.

"So let's assume that you drop in on Jake. What can you do to be alone, together, for a weekend maybe?"

"Not much. My mom doesn't work, she's always around, though sometimes she'll go up to Nashville to visit her sister. Dad works at the plant, but he travels sometimes, technical stuff at other plants. So, yeah, if the stars lined up, I could have the house to myself.

"But Mrs. B's home now, ever since the heart attack. She can't work at the plant like her husband does. She'd know where Jake was and we'd know that she knows. Besides, Jake works crazy long hours, six days a week. Carl, this is so not gonna happen."

"Well, not unless you work on it. If his mom's such a big a fan of the two of you getting together, maybe she could orchestrate something that would leave you two alone."

"Oh that's it." She made a fist, then extended her thumb and pinky to make the telephone sign. " 'Hi Mrs. B., it's Jen. Look, I'm flying in next week. Can you work it out so my mom and dad go away for the weekend and you and Mr. B make yourselves scarce? I need to have Jake's undivided attention so I can seduce him.' Sure, that'll work."

"Somebody's gotta make something happen, and you're the most likely candidate. Is there any other way? How about your mom?"

"MY mom? She's so proper, so reserved. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they never had sex. You want me to talk to HER about ME getting laid? Ha."

"Well, I'm fresh out of ideas. You got any?"

"One thing I've fantasized about is Jake and I'd go to the cabin his parents have, up in the mountains. We'd have the place all to ourselves."

"Perfect! Great idea. Maybe you should figure out how to do that. It wouldn't be as tough to orchestrate as what I was thinking about. You volunteer the two of you to do some work on the place, maybe."

"But Jake needs the hours, he can't afford to take time off. It'll never work." She sniffled.

"Okay. Look, unless somebody gets something going, I don't know how you're going to get him alone long enough to work your magic. Unless you want to fuck him in the back seat of his car."

"Ugh! I'd sooner die."

We sat in silence.

"How about this," I said.

"What?"

"Get him to do some of the work. How about you introduce a little challenge into the discussion, you know, motivate him."

"A competitor? Anybody I know?" She leered at me.

"Not me. That would be too far out. Maybe somebody at Yale, somebody you actually date, or maybe somebody you just make up. You could tell him this guy turns you on, you're having a hard time resisting his charms, he's such a good kisser, something like that."

"H-m-m-m-m. I've never thought about that. I've always thought he should make the first move. But he never has, not even with Crystal."

"The dog?"

"Yeah. He certainly had a chance to nail her, she put out for half the school, or at least that was the rumor. Probably wasn't true, but she did have a reputation. But Jake was, I dunno, too scared, or she didn't see him that way."

"Well, suppose you imply you're getting closer to being intimate with someone, do you think he'd feel he needed to get moving or he'll lose you?"

"I dunno. It'd certainly be a switch, and I haven't been getting anywhere with how I've worked it so far, have I?

"If I tease him about how close I'm getting with some guy at school, in order to push him to make a move, and then I show up, he might figure out some way for us to be alone. But how can I turn out not to be a virgin? He'd know I'd lied to him."

"All's fair in love and war."

"You said that already. But I don't see how it wouldn't come out."

"So this weekend has ended any chance for you to get Jake. I've ruined your future."

"No! You've been what I needed!" She sat back and I could see the wheels turning.

"I'll have to pretend I'm a virgin, won't I?"

"That's one approach. But a better one is to leave it unsaid. I mean, what's he gonna do, call a halt to the proceedings at the crucial time and say 'Jen, I want you, but only if you're a virgin?' Arkansas guys are like the rest of us, lust takes over at a certain point. So you can deal with it later. If he asks you directly, and that may not be for months, if ever. Depends on how you structure the first time.

"You tease him about how close you've gotten to doing it. Dangle yourself in front of him, show him how much you want him. At times you're aggressive, at times you're shy, scared even."

"No hymen, Carl. No blood on the sheets. Remember we took care of that yesterday."

"I read once that in the Middle Ages girls had to be virgins on their wedding night. The non-virgins put a small sack of chicken blood inside themselves so that the guy would break it and there would be blood on the sheet."

"That's really gross!"

"True. All right, let's see. You're still a virgin but you've stretched it with toys, or tampons, or something. But your vagina is very tight, he'll have a tough time getting in. No blood, but you'll be so nervous, afraid of the pain, getting pregnant, whatever. He'll just know he's the first."

"How can I fake my first time? You've probably stretched me out wide enough so taking on the entire Yale Marching Band wouldn't make somebody think I was tight." She grinned and kissed me.

"Not really. Several of the girls in the club have been having sex since they were 14, lots of sex, with lots of guys. I've slept with a couple of them, and they're tight enough. I think it's childbirth that stretches you out to the point where you're, well, loose.

"Look, a virgin pussy is by definition tight. But a tight pussy isn't necessarily a virgin pussy. There are exercises you can do to control your pussy muscles, so you can be so tight when he pushes in that he'll have to struggle. How's he gonna know? He's never done this before."

"Kegel exercises, right?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

Jen blushed. "Janie does them. She says it's a lot of fun to make your boyfriend cum in a sitting position, without either of you moving. She says it's like milking him! There are these stainless steel balls she uses for practice. She says she has stronger muscles in her pussy than anywhere else."

"Wow, you're way ahead of me."

"I've thought she was pretty far out, but maybe I should talk to her about this.

"So let's see," and the wheels started turning again. "I figure out how to get Jake alone for a couple of days, tease him unmercifully to the point where he's gonna explode if he doesn't make a move on me. I give him every indication that I'm willing, but nervous. He manfully overcomes my hesitation. I mean, this is gonna be tough."

"This is going to be fun, and you know it. It all depends on your attitude.

"But hey, maybe you should drop the Jake thing and pursue someone else."

"NO! Dammit, no! It's JAKE I want!" She hit me hard on the shoulder.

"Okay, okay, you've made your point," I said, rubbing my shoulder. "You know," I mused, "you made a great choice about your birth control method, didn't you?"

"How so?"

"The shot. No packets of pills, no diaphragm, he'll never suspect."