Sex Consoles Friend's Mother

Story Info
Friend offer sympathy to mother of suicide victim.
1.2k words
4
205k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyshiva
xyshiva
178 Followers

I was studying M.Tech, and to our shock and surprise one of our classmate and friend Gandhi, was found dead in his room, committed suicide taking arsenic poison. Gandhi was married six months earlier; his wife Madhusmita was studying M.A in English literature at Andhra University. We couldn't understand the reasons for his suicide.

We informed his parents, and they came next day morning. His father went along with some of our friends to the mortuary to complete the formalities and take his son's body.

Gandhi's mother was crying continuously, and I was left to take care of her. I took her the Guesthouse, asked her, to take bath, and brought some breakfast from the hostel mess and coffee in a flask. She refused to have breakfast, but on my insistence had a cup of coffee.

She was crying, I was at loss, not knowing how to console her, but involuntarily, put my hands on her shoulders, she instantly leaned on to my chest burying her face and hugging me, I put my hand on her head stroking, to console her and thought, let her cry out.

Her crying, gradually reduced to sobs, but she was holding me tightly, her large breasts pressing at my chest, her whole body touching mine, I couldn't control myself, my cock became hard and erect, I was wearing a lungi, and I was ashamed, my body chemistry was beyond my control, but to my surprise, Gandhi's 44 yr old mother was pressing her self, against me, I looked at her back, there was no doubt in my mind, that she was thrusting her self against my hard cock, feeling at her mound, feeling my maleness and her body was on fire with desire, I cupped her soft big arse cheeks with my hands, and her finger were digging into my back, her hair knot got untied, her beautiful soft thick hair spread onto her back beyond her thunderous thighs, the soft ness of her silky hair touching my hands further aroused my carnal desire, I took hold of her face into my hands, as she was looking into my eyes, I could sense, animal desire in her eyes, I licked all over her face, her cheeks and finally on her mouth, she took my lower lip into her mouth and started kissing, sucking, all the time pressing herself against me.

There was no need for words, and there was no doubt in my mind, I led her to the bed, and lay on the bed facing each other, as I was feeling her big breasts, she removed her blouse and bra, and thrust one of breast into my mouth. I sucked on her engorged hard jutting nipple, while stroking the other nipple and squeezing it. Her hand reached between my thighs and took my long thick cock into her hands, feeling its hardness.

Oh! Shiva, I can't wait, dear do it. Do it to me.

I got up and lifted her saree up, above her thighs, and entered her inviting juicy cunt with all my energy, savagely, filled her cunt, and started fucking.

Oh, my son, fuck me fuck your mother, fuck me, my son, she was repeating the same words again and again, while moving her self up to meet each of my stroke.

She came, finally, as if a volcano erupted, as if an earth quake occurred, her whole body in frenzied uncontrollable spasms, as she dug her nails into my back scratching, drawing blood.

I said "amma, amma, ammaaaaaaaa, as I ejaculated my hot loads of sperm into her cunt.

We lay still, till our bodies returned to normality, got up. She went to the bathroom and came back hugged me kissing me all over my face,

"Shiva, You filled me, filled the void in me, and fulfilled me. Do you know, what could be the plausible reason for my son to end his life?"

I said, "I don't know."

Padma said, " He can't get it up. He can't fuck"

"Is that so? Amma" I said

"It is, He is not like you. I wish he had a cock like yours, so big beautiful virile. I wish you are my son."

"Yes, I am your son, amma"

Padma was 44 yr old, tall, very fair, with oily smooth unblemished skin, beautiful oval face, high cheekbones, full lips, her beautiful big 38DD breasts still firm, conical, extending out of her small frame, narrow waist and wide and big 43" bottom. Her long hair was thick, oily, curly, soft, jet-black, shining, reaching her thunderous smooth banana trunk like thighs.

I looked at her, as we were standing opposite the mirror fixed on the wooden cupboard, drinking her beauty, putting my arms around her.

She asked " do you like me"

"You are beautiful and sexy and exciting amma" I said stroking her hard jutting brown nipples with my tongue and fingers

"But, Shiva, do you think I am crazy woman, giving her self on a day, when my son is dead"

No, Padma, You are not crazy, I understand you.

My cock was hard again, I asked her to bend. She kneeled down took my cock into her mouth licked my long thick hard cock from base to the knob, licked my balls and scrotum, and said " Shiva, Your cock is enormous and beautiful"

I pulled her up by her hair, asked her to bend, She obeyed, bent , her ass high up, her legs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed.

I entered her juicy cunt, doggy stle, fucked and fucked leisurely enjoying each and every stroke. She orgasmed violently, her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock, I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed my self to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice into her cunt.

It was the lunchtime, I went out brought lunch for both of us, had a light lunch, and while were talking, her husband came.

They took Gandhi's body in a taxi, to their village.

I went to attend the thirteenth day ceremony, and stayed. After all the guests went Padma came to my room, and we fucked. Two days later, Padma sent her widowed daughter-in-law, 20 yr old Madhusmitha, who was still a virgin, dressing her up like a bride, in traditonal way for the first night. Padma decorated the bed and the room as if it was the first night.

Madhu , 5"6" tall, lean, beautiful round face, with large expressive eyes, juicy lips, 36-26-38 figure, long smooth hair arranged into a single plait and decorated with jasmine flowers, wearing silk saree, came into the room with a glass of milk .

I deflowered Madhu, that night. And fucked Padma later.

I stayed for 10 days, fucking Both mother-in-la and daughter-in-law, day and night and returned to the college.

I got a phone call from Padma and her daughter-in-law Madhu informing me that both were pregnant, impregnated by me. Both were happy. People thought it was Gandhi who made his wife pregnant.

Padma and Madhu both delivered male babies, and they remained my mistresses.

Padma and her husband, adapted Madhu as their daughter, later married her to Padma's younger brother, a widower and a son of a male child.

I still keep in touch with them, visiting them whenever the occasion arises.

Secretly, I was the son Padma lost, I was the husband Madhu lost, fulfilling the vacuum left by Gandhi, and filling the void left, both physically and psychologically.

Madhu is now an English Professor in a reputed college, living with her husband and Padma and our children.

xyshiva
xyshiva
178 Followers