Sex Dance Lesson For Milf Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he put on his clothes. Jo was left on the floor and enjoying the moment of ecstasy they had. She was still playfully smoothing the white cream on herself to her husband's delight.

Jo looked up to her husband and smiled.

"You liked?"

"It was amazing. You came?"

"Many times. Jose was like ox!"

The husband smiled back to her and gave his wife Jo an incredulous look. She then began cleaning with the wipes he brought with them. He helped her with her dress.

"Was it better than last time?"

"Much, much better. He more soft...sensitive ...sexy this time, but also VERY HARD!" Jo joked. "And BIG...bigger than you! My body react to him..."

As they walked down the winding stairway, the husband knew then, that this was not going to be the last time Jo and Jose were going to have sex...The holiday was far from over.

Outside they said their goodbyes with a peck on the cheek from the lovers.

Jose turned to the husband afterwards and whispered in his ear. "Next time I want her ass..." Then he smiled to the shocked husband and drove off into the forest.

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote and/or leave a comment. Cheers!

12