Sex Diary Entry #02

Story Info
My second entry in my sex diary.
991 words
3.69
10.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second public entry into my sex diary (I am not making them all public, most are only for Barbara's eyes). As most of you remember Barbara and I met in a chatroom. She and I have become close over the past few weeks, we have even entered into an online D/s relationship. As a woman I never thought I would be taking sexual orders from another woman, but since I have, I have found it extremely arousing.

As I mentioned in my previous diary entry, it has been one of my fantasies to be watched while I have sex. I wanted to remedy this by making a video of myself and having Barbara watch it. I got up the nerve to finally do it and I taped myself having a bath. The camera I used was cheap and the lighting was poor, so the video quality suffered. The only thing you could make out on the video was my butt while I was entering the tub, and a slight outline of my breast as I bathed. I told Barbara how I had made the video and she demanded that I send it to her right away. I had no time to have second thoughts, I did not want for Barbara to be upset with me. I sent her the video and she was very pleased with me, she told me how I was a good girl, those were words I had wanted to hear so badly.

A few days later I got up the nerve to make another video, this time I wanted to show Barbara my husband and I in action. I wanted her to proud of me. We made the video but this time the quality was worse than before. I knew Barbara would upset, and after viewing the video she ordered for me to make another with better lighting conditions. I was devastated. I so badly wanted to please her, I wanted for her to comment on my body and tell me I was beautiful. I wanted to make her as damp as she made me.

We made another video, this time in full light. I edited out a 30 second clip that showed my husband giving me oral pleasure and me having a fantastic orgasm. I sent Barbara the video, wanting to hear immediate approval. She was at work however and responded to my email by thanking me for the video and telling me she would watch it later that night, after she took care of all of her business. I could not wait that long, it was torturous on me.

I had to leave work early i was tingling so bad. I could concentrate, I just wanted to have a cock buried between my legs. I left at four and when I got home and checked my email Barbara had sent a note rewarding me for being good. She was allowing for me to go to the ladies room and disrobe and pleasure myself. I immediately responded by asking her if I could take a raincheck and masturbate at work the next day (Barbara had banned me from any solo activity at work without her permission). She sent back authorization with the stipulation that she controlled when the event took place. She wanted to be thinking of me while I was thinking of her and masturbating. This was extremely arousing. She asked what my schedule looked like and after letting her know she gave the time of 10:30 am. I was looking forward to this so much.

The next day when I arrived at work I checked my email and found two messages from her,one that stated how she approved of the video (she commented on my legs and on husbands butt), and another that stated "the countdown starts". I was so turned on by the thought of scheduled masturbation. I tried to think of good things to fantasize about while I did it. A few days earlier Barbara had sent me some pictures of a paddle with little hearts cut out of the leather, she said she wanted to spank me with it while I used my new vibrator on myself (She had ordered me to buy a vibrator a week earlier). This is what I would be fantasizing about, Barbara smacking my bare ass with first her hand and then the paddle.

As 10:30 approached the anticipation was growing with every passing second. Around 9:45 I received another message from Barbara stating she was changing the time from 10:30 to 10:45, how evil! I now had to wait another 15 minutes.

Finally 10:45 arrived, I rushed to the ladies room, praying there would be no one occupying it. I lucked out, it was empty. I hurried into the room and stripped off all of my clothes, except for my socks, and leaned my back against the wall while I faced the mirror. I started rubbing vigorously, watching my breast sway back and forth. I had locked the door but got very anxious every time I heard footsteps in the hallway. I gave in and left my worry go, I walked up to the sink and leaned over it, continuing to massage with my left hand. I pictured Barbara behind me, telling me how she worried about me, and how while I had pleased her she still had to discipline me. I could feel the smack of her hand on my butt. I could hear the crack the paddle made as it hit my flesh. The burn was almost unbearable, but the pleasure was even better. I came with such of rush of emotion it felt as if I would collapse. The realization that I was standing naked in a public restroom hit me, door locked or not, I had to get dressed. I had to get back to my office and report to Barbara. I could not afford to upset her.