Sex Doll: No. 7 - Batch 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an incredible stroke of luck it was, that Mr Duncan lived in the same South London town as herself. Who would have believed it? Mitzi could just as easily have ended up in China.

Sonja would call on him, she decided. Today, on her way home from work. And hope that she wasn't too late. To rectify things.

But, what would she say?

Sonja didn't know.

But she would think of something.

Sonja was good at that: thinking on her feet.

*

Sonja Stollenkrantz rang the bell on the front door of Derek Duncan's small flat and then waited.

She still hadn't worked out what to say.

It still being early Saturday evening, she hoped Mr Duncan hadn't gone out.

That's if he was going out. Perhaps he was planning a ... quiet night in?

Sonja hoped Mr Duncan was home. As a matter of urgency, she really needed to-

The front door swung open.

"Um ... yes?" said the young man with the pocked skin remnants of adolescent acne scars and bright carrot-coloured hair, who'd opened it.

Sonja said, "Mr Duncan? Mr Derek Duncan?"

"Um ... yes?" repeated the apparently nervous young man. Sonja thought it might be her; she often had quite a dramatic effect on guys. "Can I ... can I help you, Miss?"

"It's about Mitzi," blurted Sonja.

"M-Mitzi?"

"Yes, Mr Duncan. I'm from Sex Doll For U, Mr Duncan. And I've come about Mitzi."

"About ... M-Mitzi?"

"Yes, Mr Duncan. I'm afraid there's been a ... a Product Recall. I'm afraid Mitzi must come with me, Mr Duncan. So that I can ... fix her."

"F-fix her? F-fix ... M-Mitzi?"

"Yes, Mr Duncan. We've ... we've been receiving complaints of ... faults."

"Faults?"

"Yes, Mr Duncan. Faults. Haven't you noticed anything ... odd, about Mitzi? Anything ... strange? Any ... glitches?"

"No! No, I haven't! Nothing! Nothing at all! We're perfectly happy! There are no faults with Mitzi. She's perfect. Now please, please go away! And leave us alone!" cried Derek Duncan, slamming the door in Sonja's startled face.

Well, thought Sonja Stollenkrantz, turning away to walk the short distance home, her nagging sense of guilt assuaged.

I suppose that's that, then, thought Sonja.

So much for worrying about Mr Duncan.

And that was her last thought on the matter.

*

"Who was that at the door, Degsie darling?" asked Mitzi when Derek returned to the living room.

Derek took a moment to admire her, sitting on the long settee with her dynamite legs stretched out upon it, her feet bare.

"Um, no one, Mitzi. Just ... no one."

Mitzi had the run of his 50-inch widescreen Smart TV again, as usual.

Lord alone knows what she's watching, thought Derek. Just a whole lot of unfathomable white numbers, letters and symbols, endlessly skittering in unbroken lines across the black TV screen.

But Derek didn't mind. He didn't mind in the least. As long as Mitzi enjoyed it.

Wasn't Mitzi just great?

Not for a moment did he mind spending a measly £20,000 on her. He would probably only have squandered the money anyway.

And her fabulous Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo shoes would arrive tomorrow. Even though it was Sunday. Because she'd paid extra for next-day delivery.

He couldn't wait to see Mitzi try them all on - they were just what her pretty feet deserved.

Not to mention the lovely nail polishes she'd ordered too. Lots of different colours. So that he could paint her toes for her. A different shade every day. Just like she wanted him to.

It was great that he now no longer needed to pull his plonker every night, getting off to the video hotties on his computer screen. That instead, he was now involved in a healthy relationship.

Anyway, Mitzi had fixed his laptop; done something to it, so that he could no longer access the freebie video porn websites. Even if he wanted to. Which he didn't. He could only look at what she let him. And that was okay.

Now, everything was okay.

Because he had Mitzi.

Derek resumed his place, at his end of the long settee.

And Mitzi promptly plonked her bare feet in his lap. Her lovely, shapely, sexy, slightly 'sweaty', strong-cheese scented feet.

"You know what to do, Degsie darling," said Mitzi.

And yes.

Degsie did.

The End.