Sex Dream

Story Info
Her sex dream leads to her submissive behavior.
881 words
3.17
20.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, Michael and Nicole decide to retire to bed after dinner. As Nicole drifts off to sleep with her backside caressed by Michael on her left, she falls into a dream about her and Michael....

I was led onto our flight with you following close behind me. We were catching our flight to Mexico. There were no open seats, so we sat in our assigned seats across from each other with two strangers. I was next to a girl, and you were next to a guy. As I was sitting there, the girl looked at me and started critiquing everything about my appearance. She tore me down, only to gradually build me back up with subtle compliments. I was completely thrown off. She then asked me to do the same to her. Before I could even say anything, she leaned over and whispered in my ear to spread my legs. In complete shock, I looked at her with disgust. Before I had a chance of object, she brushed her hand between my thighs and slid her fingers around my thong and in between the lips of my pussy. I quickly jumped out of my sear and demanded that I sit next to someone else. I was seated next to a young guy who immediately came closer to me. He stared into my eyes and began kissing my neck without any words being exchanged. I pushed him away, but that only made it worse. He came fully on top of me, still sucking on my neck and chest. I looked to you for help, but I could only see rage in your eyes. I used all of my strength to kick him off just as we arrived at our destination. We checked into the hotel and took our bags upstairs.

You wouldn't look at me or speak to me. The moment we stepped into the room, I knew my role...I was your slave. You placed a collar around my neck and removed all of my clothes. The rage I thought I saw in your eyes on the plane became clear to be arousal. You told me that you loved the way I handled my experiences on the plane. You wanted to see hoe I would handle other new experiences. You started by shoving me on the bed and when I sat up in disgust you slapped me across the face. I immediately jumped up with rage, and you caught me by the neck, slammed me down on my back, flipped me over to stomach, and said that you were going to fuck me and I was going to like it. As I squirmed, you look my hair and pulled my head back. With a surprising gentleness, you slid your cock into my mouth very slowly until the tip of your cock touched the back of my throat. You then began to pound your dick into my throat as hard and fast as you could. I was having trouble breathing, but you could tell that. Right before I couldn't handle anymore, you pulled your cock out of my mouth, pushed my head into the bed, and placed you cock right outside of my pussy. You rubbed it against my wet lips and made me beg for you to put it in. Afraid to speak, I laid there silent. You gently squeezed my neck and asked how badly I wanted it. Without a response, you screamed, telling me to beg for it. I told you how incredibly bad I wanted your dick inside me, which led to you thrusting your cock inside my pussy as deep and hard as you could. After just a few pumps, I was moaning and ready to explode. I asked if I was allowed to cum, and you said I had to wait until you were ready. Trying my hardest to hold my orgasm, you were ready to cum after the longest few minutes I've ever experienced. You told me to cum the moment you said so. I could feel your dick as hard as rock starting to pulse inside me. You ordered me to cum on your dick right then. As I exploded, I could still feel the pulsing of your dick. We collapsed on the bed, and you removed my collar telling me how I was such a good slave.

Nicole woke up in a sweat and jumped up in bed. Michael was still fast asleep beside her. As she was completely aroused from her dream, she slid under the sheets and pulled Michael's boxers off gently, trying not to wake him. As she pulled his cock out of the boxers, she licked and sucked gently enough not to fully wake him, but strong enough to make him hard. She crawled on top of him, kissing his neck until he awoke. Completely caught off guard, Michael was completely turned on. He said Nicole what brought this on, and she began to describe the dream in between breaths as she continued to kiss the length of Michael's body.

"Make me your slave," Nicole demanded. In shock, Michael flipped her around so he was the dominant one on top. He stared into her desperate eyes and took her in every way he desired.