Sex, Drugs & Blonde Guitar God Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed it from my mouth and took one of his balls in my mouth, sucking it gently, rolling my tongue around it, so I didn't hurt him. I returned to his cock, sucking again, so gently, letting my full lips tighten ever so slightly against his shaft, his head, as it slid out of my mouth. I pushed him deep into my mouth, until I felt the throbbing head hit the back of my throat. He slid down the bed slightly, he began pushing his hips up and his cock deeper into my mouth, it was his turn to be gasping with noises of dirty delight.

I massaged the underside of his cock with my tongue, in circular motions, just where the shaft met his head as it passed by on the in and out, slowly between my smeared red lipsticked mouth. The gentle treatment this cock was getting began to get a little firmer. I was so turned on sucking his cock, feeling it pulse in my face, and used my own free hand to finger myself.

This was mental, I was so turned on with this huge fat cock in my mouth, I started to almost get a little hysterical.

He reached for my nipples under my top and rolled them furiously between his thumb and finger, squeezing them, pulling on them, the sensations turned me on even more. I kept my eye contact, staring into him, feeling subservient, serving the blond guitar god, and his rigid, turgid cock.

In between sucks and licks and the sliding in and out I was groaning and talking with his cock rammed into my face;

'Ohh, I just love cock, ahhhhhh big throbbing cock, ohhhn tastes lush, I can't get enough, arhhh, hmmmmmmm, you made my pussy drip, mmmm, you horny little fucker'.

All the time saliva was dripping on my chin as he pumped his ass off of the bed and drove his cock into my face, he was making plenty of noise, I am sure he was getting the cock sucking of his life, from me, the fishnet clad new whore I seemed to have become.

I felt my own juice run down my fingers onto my hand as I pumped his cock into my face, so deep, his pubic hair was tickling my nose and I never noticed the sides of my mouth be pulled so tight, the skin broke.

With that I popped him out of my mouth, looked at him and gave him a big smile. There was no way I was ready for him to cum yet. I leaned over to kiss him, hovering above him on the bed, skirt ridden up, stockings and boots, and him there, completely naked. I rested my head above his groin, ignoring his cock, that had just narrowly missed filling my face with hot cum, and I smelling him, taking in his fabulous masculine smell as I climbed up him like a cat, tracing my route with my tongue, biting his on nipples, and kissing him.

He held my head with two hands as we kissed, deep, sensual kisses, tongues completely entwined, it was like there was a spiritual close connection between us, wild and meaningful, like lost soul mates who had now found each other.

The passion in our kiss was about making me cry. I wanted him so bad. He was sitting upright, and I was on my knees as we kissed more and more, gasping. His cock was teasing the lips of my pussy, but I really wanted him on top of me, how I needed him there.

He pushed me backwards, so I laid flat on my bed, breaking the kiss, pulling my skirt off, and he straddled over me, letting me really feel his presence.

I love it when my lover is on top of me, covering me, protecting me, claiming me as theirs. I love to feel their weight over me, like I am completely submitting to them.

He stared into me again, like he wanted to devour me, his cock, waiting, kicking and pulsating at the thought of pushing my pussy lips apart and getting enveloped by my hot tight cunt.

He ran his hands over my stomach, and under the flimsy material of my top, taking a breast in each hand, massaging them, big handfuls, then he rubbed my large erect nipples gently with the palm of his hand.

I parted my legs, and wrapped them around his own, pulling him closer. We kissed again, with the same intensity as before, as his one hand went all over my body and the other grabbed my hair and pulled me closer for our kiss to be deeper.

I moved my hips, wanting him between my legs, my pussy pulsing with the anticipation of his huge cock gently pushing between me, digging its way deeper into the heat, the wetness of my now soaking wet pussy. I could feel it there, cradled in my slit; I just yearned for it to be in me.

My body started to arch, and wrack, like I was in great pain; 'For fuck sake, get your cock in me, I need your cock in me, now, I can't wait, fuck me, fuck me hard you tease!'

He sat upward, allowing room for him to manoeuvre himself in the right direction, aimed ready to be deployed into the hot tight cavity that was my pussy.

He stared deep into my eyes as he slowly pushed himself between my thighs. It felt so so good, I was gasping, picturing what my pussy lips must look like as they finally were being stretched around his girth, as he went in as far as he could. He was so big; I thought it would come out of my mouth!

We began to ride each other, gently at first, I moved my hips under the weight of him, manoeuvring myself so that my wet lips parted as his cock passed through the folds of my pussy, finding my clitoris and sensuously rubbing against it each time he buried deeper into me.

We continued to kiss, like before, so passionately, every limb of mine was wrapped around him, with my nails trailing up and down his spine as he slid in, slowly stretching my lips to capacity as he was completely covered by me. His hair hung down all around my face, one hand behind my head with a whole length of my hair wrapped around his fist, like a silken rope, as the other held carefully under my chin, pulling my face to his. His soft lips as he kissed me were beautiful, the facial hair against my own skin, arousing, rough, manly.

I rhythmically clenched my tight muscles of my pussy around him as his strokes continued, languidly, the juices of my wet cunt oozing, slowly but surely trickling from my pussy between the cheeks of my ass, and eventually onto the bed.

He stopped kissing me, and started talking in my ear.

'Penny, you are so fucking tight, so fucking hot and wet, if you don't stop that muscle action, I will fill you up with my hot cum, either that or you will rip the end of my cock off... ummmm but it is so fucking good, you smell so good, and your skin, is so so soft, and all at the same time, you are such a fucking dirty bitch!'

I could feel his cock arousing every inch of my walls, like I could feel the veins of that massive cock throb against my muscles as they tightened around him, he was so big filling me up, I could feel his cock fill my belly when he lent on me too hard, and his words, his hair, him touching me all over, the smell of him, the smell of sex filling the room, heady, in the hot air with a dozen candles lighting it, the base line of the music thudded in my ear, I could feel my heart beating in my mouth, fast, like a drum in some marching parade.

I could feel my pussy swelling under the pressure, I knew I couldn't go much longer, filled with visions in my head of sucking him, him on stage, the thought of the sight of my lips stretching around him as he buried deep into me, the thought of the sight of his huge cock, what it would look like, spewing out thick streams of hot cum, on my tits, on my stockings, on my pubic hair, inside of me, what he would have tasted like in my mouth as I drank him up. It was just too much.

'You, you teasing bastard, arhhh', I grunted in his ear, I sounded angry, like he was bad, the meanest cunt tease around, 'Ohh my god, I am going to cum, cum hard, on your fucking massive cock, I'm going to cover that hard beast in my cream, cream all over you, you dirty teasing bastard, uhh, can you feel me, common, fuck me you cunt! Fuck me harder' He rammed deep and hard into me, increasing his pace, slapping against my flesh, grunting, kissing me, licking my face, I heard my juices lubricate him like some precious lotion, squelching as he rammed into me, stretching my lips open, I couldn't take it anymore, he kissed me again, like the lost soul mates I truly felt we were and I curled up into him, my shoulders arching towards him, he did likewise, kissing me, enveloping me, grunting, I grunted as my nails dug into his ass cheeks, helping him ram into me, as my pussy pounded, the heels of my boots, dug into the mattress, I knew what was coming, I was cumming, he was cumming and then my body was consumed, as if it belonged to someone else, writhing, yelping, spasms, the pulsing and throbbing as my pussy gripped him as tight as it could as he emptied himself wholly into me, I felt a warm trickle of juice run between my ass cheeks as the pumping continued , I could just about feel each stream of his hot cum fill my belly as I came all over his cock with my tight hot cunt, just like I had promised, we kissed each other as deeply as ever as we both came, consumed in each other, like we had become a singular being.

My face was damp, wet almost, and as we recovered from this immense spiritual, physical union, I realised we both had been so overcome with emotion, and the intensity, that some tears had escaped from our eyes, I could feel my make up slide down my face as he held his head next to mine, his hair, covering my face as we caught our breath, and the blood retuned to our heads.

He was still inside me when he lifted his head and stared into my eyes. He didn't need to speak, what had just happened was crazy. He cleared my own hair from my face, and as my chest boomed away from what had just happened, and irregular breaths landed on his face, he held my face again, and kissed me, without any tongues this time, like I was the most precious creature he had known. His lips were so soft; he was just a God, the blond guitar god, with the beautiful eyes and huge cock, still wedged between my thighs.

I knew right there and then I would do anything for him. And, I would.

The night was not over, not by a long chalk.

12