Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow..." Angela exclaimed softly, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.

As Molly started to fuck me, her hips rising and falling with a sensual rhythm, Angela scrambled down to the floor to get a look from behind.

"Oh my God!" Angela shouted. "I can see Eric's cock disappear clear inside you! That's amazing!"

"Mmmmm," Molly purred in my ear, "as nice as this is we better give Angela a turn."

"OK, baby," Molly announced as she threw her leg over to sit on the couch next to me. "I got it nice and slick for you so it should go in really easy."

Angela climbed up onto the couch with a knee on either side of me.

"I have to admit that I'm really nervous all of a sudden." Angela confessed sheepishly.

"You'll do fine sweetie." I assured her. "Remember, you are in complete control. Now go ahead and lower yourself and I'll make sure it goes in the right place."

I felt the head of my cock slide between her soft, moist lips before meeting some resistance at the opening of her tight, virgin pussy. She let more of her weight come down until my cock slowly pushed open her walls, allowing my dick to enter her a bit at a time.

"Oh, shit that feels tight, but it feels good too." Angela remarked.

Taking some deep breaths, she continued down until I had completely filled her and she was resting on my hips. I smiled and pulled her to me, her firm, slim torso resting on my chest. I reached down to take her tiny ass into my hands.

As I squeezed gently I turned my hips upward a few inches, then lowered myself to repeat again, fucking her with soft, short strokes.

"Oh, Eric, that feels amazing! I can't believe you are actually fucking me!" She said as she flung her arms around my neck and squeezed tight.

As she became accustomed to the new sensations she decided she wanted more. Instead of letting me control the motion, she slid her torso forward along my body allowing my cock to retreat before bringing herself back down again, fucking herself in much the same way she saw her Mom do it.

"Does this feel as good for you as it does for me, Eric?" Angela asked breathlessly. "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh sweetie, you have no idea just how good you are doing it!" I gasped, my eyes practically turning up into my head. In fact if you want to see me cum, we are going to have to stop very soon."

Angela beamed ear to ear. "You mean my fucking is going to make you cum?! Really?"

"Oh yes, hon." I said feeling a bit panicked. "We really need to stop now."

Angela reluctantly climbed off and sat on the floor.

"He's all yours now baby." Molly said smiling. "Go ahead and stroke him until he cums."

Angela got up on her knees to get a good view as she wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft. She started pumping my dick which felt much different now with her slick secretions coating it. My cock immediately started to tingle and feel warm. With my balls pulled tight to my body and the pressure building, I could feel the contractions starting.

"I'm going to cum Angela! I'm cumming now!" I grunted to her.

With her next upward stroke my cock erupted, shooting my first thick rope of cum at her face, splattering onto her forehead. She recoiled and squinted her eyes shut out of reflex, but returned her eyes quickly to the action as the second stream shot straight up into the air, after which the remaining jizz oozed out in a pulsing rhythm, running out over the head of my cock and over her delicate fingers.

She continued to wring the remaining cum from my dick, watching closely with fascination. When my cock was finally spent, she dipped her finger into the white goo that was dripping from her hand, exploring it's slick texture between her thumb and finger before putting a drop on her tongue to taste it.

Molly grabbed a tissue and handed it to Angela. "Here is something to clean your face with, baby."

"No, not yet!" She replied like a kid on Christmas morning. "I want to go look in the mirror and see what it looks like!"

With that she jumped up and went running down the hallway.

Molly and I looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

"Well Eric," Molly concluded, "I think this class was a rounding success."

"I have to agree." I replied. "I definitely think it should be added to the regular curriculum.

12