Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what can I say? He has a superficial charm. The nuttiness shows itself much later in the relationship. We'll have to be careful, that's all you need to know."

**************

They continued their affair over the next few weeks; she even bought him a smartphone so they could contact each other secretly, and of course, he was careful to hide it from his domineering mother.

At school, Phil and his friends bullied Ed every day to get him to give up juicy details of what was happening between him and Mrs. Lindquist. On one day in particular:

"Come on, Ed, you wuss!" Brian demanded. "Tell us what she's like in bed."

"I'm not sleeping with her," Ed insisted. "I don't know how many times I gotta tell you."

"I don't know how many times I gotta tell YOU," Phil said, shoving his fist in Ed's face, "that we KNOW you're fucking her. We see the way she looks at you, unbuttoning her shirt for you. And if you don't tell us what she's like, we're gonna beat the shit out of you."

"Tell us NOW!" Brian said, then punched Ed in the gut.

"OK," Ed said, wincing from the punch. "She's the greatest sexual experience I've ever had."

"She's the ONLY sexual experience you've ever had," one of Phil's friends said, everyone, except Ed, laughing.

"What are her tits like?" Phil asked. "Don't disappoint me. That isn't padding in her bra, is it? They don't sag, do they?"

"They're real," Ed said, frowning. "It's all boob and no padding."

"Does she take it in the ass?" Brian asked, grinning.

"No," Ed said.

"What's her pussy like?" another of Phil's friends asked. "Shaved, or hairy as hell?"

"Not too hairy," Ed lied.

"Well, you can't have everything," Phil said. "Good work. We'll be grilling you for information later. For now, take this as a thank-you gift." He punched Ed in the arm. Phil and his friends walked down the hall laughing.

"Assholes," Ed whispered.

**************

Anna was wise to pick different hotels each time she and Ed got together, in an attempt to dodge Ed's bullies' following of them; also, in case anyone else found out, speaking of which, Anna got into a fight with her husband one day.

"Who are you fucking?" he shouted at her. "You keep sneaking out of the house every few nights. Who are you with?"

"Who are YOU fucking?" she spat back. "Who's that little whore you've been screwing for the past few months, if not years?"

"Oh, not this stupid paranoid nonsense of yours again," he said. "I can't help it if I have frequent business trips to make. You're just projecting your unfaithfulness onto me."

"You're just projecting YOUR unfaithfulness onto ME! I leave the house to get together with friends, woman friends, because I need some time to myself, without having to put up with your craziness every day!"

"Anna, I'm gonna find whoever this guy is," he said, "then I'll kill him. Then I'll kill myself, and leave you to live with the guilt."

"Oh, stop being so melodramatic."

"I'll do it! You'll see!" He stormed out of the room.

***************

The next day at school, she was walking down the hall when she heard Phil and his friends talking around the corner from her. She stopped before turning the corner and listened.

"I wanna know firsthand what Lindquist is like in bed, instead of just beating it out of Ed," Phil said. "I suspect he's lying about her, out of 'respect' for her, and keeping the best parts to himself. We keep beating it out of him with our fists to his gut, and he'll just say anything to stop the punches. That doesn't make what he says true."

You bastards, she thought; beating up my boy.

"I've gotta see those tits for myself," Phil said. "Feel her pussy around my cock. Let's find out the next time and place they're gonna hook up, then when she gets there, we'll grab her in the hotel room and do her there. If Ed's there, we'll beat him up and get rid of him so we can have her to ourselves."

"Good idea," one of his friends said.

This is getting dangerous, she thought as she heard them all laughing together; they walked off down the hall to one of their classes.

She just stood there and let her mind turn.

***************

Later that afternoon, after school, Ed's phone rang. He raced to it, hoping his mother wouldn't hear it ring. "Hello, Anna?" he said.

"I'm sorry, Ed," she said. "We can't meet at the Central House hotel tonight."

"Why not?" he asked.

"We have to end it, Ed. Sorry."

"Why?" His heart was pounding.

"You know why. My husband."

"Can't you divorce him or something?"

"He suspects I'm cheating. Who knows how much proof he has of us being together? I know he has been screwing around--I've seen messages on his phone--but he's erased them since, so I have no proof. If I divorce him, he'll take most of everything we have. How will you and I support ourselves? I'm sorry, Ed. Goodbye."

She hung up.

****************

Ed lay on his bed at home, crying and crying. He'd sent her text message after text message, voicemail after voicemail, but he got no reply. His bawling was at times so loud, his mother shouted over from the living room, telling him to shut up.

Finally, he got a call from Anna.

"Anna?" he sobbed as softly as he could, so his mom wouldn't hear him.

"Sorry about before," she said. "I'll be in Room 411 of the Fort Armstrong Hotel at 10:00 tonight. You don't need to be there until 11:00, though. I'll be preparing some things there for us. It'll be a surprise. Don't come any sooner."

She hung up, and sat at her desk in the French classroom. She took a deep, shaky breath and let it out.

Phil had been eavesdropping out in the hall with his friends.

************

Two hours later, she was at home. She'd been looking out the window, watching the drivers on the road. She took her phone out of her purse and went into her bedroom. She left the door ajar, then called Ed.

"Anna?" he said.

"I changed my mind about when you should be there," she said. "I'm worried things won't be...right...until at least midnight. In any case, I'll let you know if there's a problem."

She heard the front door open and close. She smirked.

"But you'll still be there at 10:00 tonight?"

"Yes, I'll be at the Fort Armstrong Hotel at 10:00 tonight, in Room 411. Gotta go. Bye." She hung up.

The bedroom door swung open. She twirled around with a gasp.

Her husband grinned and gawked at her for a few seconds.

"What's for dinner?" he asked.

*************

In Room 411, she paced back and forth in a tight red dress and heels, her face brightly made up. She was trembling all over. It was 10:03.

This is crazy, she thought. This night's gonna liberate me, or destroy me. Either way, I can't keep living the way I have. If everything goes to hell, well, hell--I'll deserve it.

She heard a knock at the door.

She gulped, took a deep breath, and walked toward it.

I hope your timing and punctuality are as impeccable as always, Ben, she thought. She looked through the peephole. She saw some familiar faces.

Now she was really shaking. Still, she went through with it and opened the door.

Phil and the fellows were there, ogling and grinning.

She gave them all a fake grin, trying her best to hide her fear. "Good evening, boys," she said, in as steady a voice as she could muster.

"Mrs. L," Phil said, his eyes going up and down on her. "Looking good!"

"Come on in, boys," she said, gesturing to the bed. They all went over there, while she pretended to close the door. Though shaking all over, she kept her cool.

"Wow," Phil said to his friends. "She's being more cooperative than I expected." His friends laughed.

Before going over to them, she looked out into the hall where the elevator was. It opened, and a familiar man was stepping out. She left the door ajar and went over to the boys.

Phil unzipped her dress. She kicked off her heels.

"I've gotta see what your body looks like," he grunted. The dress came off: no bra or panties. His eyes and tongue almost fell out of his head to see her tits and shaved muff. All five guys had instant boners.

"Ed lied," one of Phil's friends said. "You ARE shaved after all."

She lay on the bed with her legs spread. She shuddered at what was about to happen.

This is crazy, she thought. This is super-stupid.

"OK, Mrs. Lindquist," Phil said, loud enough to be heard in the hall. "Now you're gonna see what a man I really am." He pulled down his pants to show off his pointy prick. "You're gonna regret ever doubting me, or making fun of my manhood in class." He aimed his cock at her pussy. She could see the 'hate-fuck' look in his eyes.

Just then, that man came into the room and rushed over to the foot of the bed. He had a pistol.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped.

"What the fuck...?!" Brian shouted.

"Who didn't close the door?" Phil shouted. "You idiots!"

"Anna!" the intruding man shouted. "You arranged a gang-bang?"

"Ben!" she shouted at her husband. "They were gonna gang-rape me!"

"You LET us in!" Phil said. "You were gonna let us have you!"

"I can see that!" Ben said, pointing the gun at Phil, who was waiting for his hard-on to soften so he could put it back in his pants.

She pulled a bedsheet over her body. "It all happened so fast, Ben, I didn't have time to--"

"Bullshit!" Ben shouted. "I overheard you arranging this get-together on your phone in the bedroom when I got home today."

I know, she thought.

A crowd of people had gathered by the door to see what was going on. Those at the front gasped to see Ben's gun.

"Look, Mister," Brian said, gesturing with his hands to appease Ben. "We didn't arrange this get-together with your lady. We overheard her making an arrangement with a guy--"

"Shut up, stupid!" Phil said, his pants now done up.

I knew about that eavesdropping, too, she thought.

"I'm not buying your bullshit, kid," Ben said, then got a good look at all five young men. "God, you guys are young. You're kids. Are you minors?"

"No, we'll all eighteen," Brian said.

"Shut up!" Ben shouted. "Are they your students, Anna?"

"Yes," said Anna, "but I never--"

"You unbelievable slut," Ben said, a tear running down his cheek. "That's why you were wearing those tight shirts to school. You were trying to seduce all your students. I thought it was just an affair with one man, to get back at me, for that one, brief affair I had--"

"So, you WERE cheating on me!" she shouted. "And you're here judging ME? Hypocrite!"

"I never arranged an orgy with teenage students, Anna!" Ben shouted in sobs. "You sick, twisted freak. I slipped one little time, and you go over the top to punish me."

"Look," Phil said, getting off the bed. "I see no more reason for us to be here." He began walking toward Ben, whose gun was shaking in his hand.

"Agreed," Brian said, also moving towards Ben.

"You stay put!" Ben shouted, pointing the gun back and forth at Brian and Phil, his arm shaking more and more.

"Get out of my way, old man," Phil said with a dismissive waving of his arm. "You aren't gonna shoot anybody."

"Phil," Anna said with agape eyes. "You don't know how crazy my husband gets. Don't test him."

"Mrs. L," Phil said with a sneer. "Look at him. He's too chicken to--"

Ben put a bullet in Phil's chest. Everyone screamed.

Brian and the other three, panicking, tried running past Ben, but he shot them all in the back as they were shoving their way past the crowd of screaming bystanders.

Finally, Ben put the pistol under his chin and, facing weeping Anna, shot a bullet up through his head, spraying his blood all over the ceiling before his body hit the floor. Anna put her head under the sheet, her whole body shaking.

****************

An hour later, Ed received a text message:

'Change of plan. Meet me in my house on 426 Brock Ave. at midnight, no later. I need you. Anna.'

What about her husband? Ed thought. Is he out of town?

***************

He arrived at her home at 12:03. Wearing a bathrobe, she opened the front door with that deathly frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Is your husband...?"

"We don't need to worry about him anymore," she said, pulling him, by his necktie, into the house. She led him to the living room sofa, where they sat. "He killed himself."

"Oh, my God."

"I told you he was crazy, but it gets worse. Your classmates, Phil, Brian, and their punk friends found out about our get-together, as did my husband. I engineered the whole confrontation, but it got a lot messier than I thought it would. I don't know what I was thinking. I must have gotten as crazy as Ben was. I just needed to get rid of him and your gossiping bullies, but what happened is something I'll have on my conscience forever, and that's why I need you here tonight."

"What happened?"

"Ben...killed all of them before shooting himself," she said with a dead look on her face. Ed's jaw dropped. "I figured those punks would do something stupid, like try to gang-bang me, which they did try to do. I figured insanely jealous Ben would barge in on us and make a scene, getting the boys arrested and out of our way. I figured he'd just threaten or hurt them, or give them a scare, then kill himself; I didn't know Ben had bought a gun! I knew he was unstable enough to kill himself--then you and I would be free to be together--but I didn't think he'd shoot all those boys, too!" She began sobbing. "And right in front of me."

"What if Ben killed you, too?"

"Then I'd be put out of my misery. In any case, we got rid of Ben, Phil, and all of them, though not in the way I wanted. To make a long story short, we're free to love each other, I'm traumatized all to hell, and I need you in my arms more than ever. Let's make love."

She threw off the bathrobe, revealing her nakedness. They embraced and kissed. As he fondled her tits, she undressed him. He was so worried about the pain he saw on her face, and he was so horny, that he forgot all about his shyness about his body, so he didn't resist her unbuttoning, unzipping hands. Within two minutes, he was as naked as she was, except for her glasses.

She looked at his body. "I was right," she said. "You do look cute nude. Let's take a shower together. After everything that happened tonight, I need a purifying."

She took him by the hand and led him upstairs to the bathroom. He pulled aside the shower curtain and got in the stall. She took off her glasses.

"Whoa, wait," he said. "Remember what I said about my Mom, that you..."

"Oh, give it a rest, Ed," she said, getting in the stall with him. "My trauma's far worse than yours." She pulled the shower curtain closed. Ed turned on the water.

She got the soap, lathered it in her hands, and gave the bar to him. She rubbed the lather on his chest and belly; her fingers tickled him, and when they touched his nipples, they were as pointy as hers. He rubbed the soap lather of his hands on her breasts.

Wishing not to offend her by wincing from looking at her (otherwise beautiful) face without the glasses, he stared down at the beautiful body he was soaping up. She turned away from him and let the water from the shower nozzle splash on her face. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

After an attempted and unwanted gang-bang, after a quintuple murder/suicide, all of which she'd helped, however unintentionally, to bring about, Anna needed this baptismal shower, to cleanse her of her sins. She sighed as she felt Ed's soapy hands go up and down her back. She turned back around to face him, and they kissed.

Now, their soapy hands went down between each other's legs. She was stroking the lather all over his balls and upward-pointing prick, while his sudsy fingers slid inside her vagina and rectum, cleaning everything in there. They put their tongues in each other's mouths as they continued rubbing the lather on each other's asses and legs.

They finished their shower and dried each other off; then she took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom. She got on the bed on all fours, her ass to his face. She spread her legs to give his tongue access to both holes.

He had the glorious sight of her hairless pussy and asshole right before his face, but she shuddered at a large photo of Ben on the bedside table, so she turned it over. She sighed at the sensation of Ed's tongue rolling up her vulva to her anus, then down again. She fingered her clit.

His tongue was flickering against her asshole. She wondered, is my full name inspiring this licking? If so, I'm glad.

As he continued licking her asshole, he slid two fingers deep inside her wet cunt. One finger tickled her G-spot; she was fingering her hard clit faster and faster.

Her high-pitched squeals were telling him she was ready for his cock. He brought his torso up over her back, and aimed his cock for her gaping pussy.

When the tip of his cock touched her vaginal orifice, she screamed with pleasure. Knowing now that this wasn't a scream of pain, he pushed in a third of the way, getting a louder scream. He reached forward, cupped her breasts in his hands, and shoved all the way in.

"Ah!" she screamed.

He gave her five hard thrusts, and she came.

"Oh!" she screamed. "Don't...stop! Ah!"

He kept ramming inside her, making her come again after ten pokes. She screamed staccato high notes with each poke. His cock was drowning in her come.

Finally, after making her come a third time, he was ready to blow himself. He pulled it out and sprayed jets of come on her left buttock, then her right, then along her butt-crack, on her left cheek again, and finally on her lower back. He reached for the tissue; she collapsed on the bed.

After he cleaned her and himself up, they cuddled under the sheets. His head was on her chest, with those tits for a pillow. She stroked his hair.

"Thank you," she sighed. "After what happened earlier tonight, I needed that."

"What's gonna happen?" he asked.

"There'll be an inquiry. It'll be easy to prove an attempted gang-rape, then the murder/suicide, with all the witnesses who came over and saw the whole thing. I'll get the house and everything, and when you graduate in a few months and are no longer my student, you can move in with me."

"I'll like that. No more living with Mom. You saved me from her. I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetie." She kissed him on the forehead. "You saved me from Ben."

"But I didn't do anything to get him away from you."

"Yes, you did. Just by being someone I could fall in love with, you did." She kissed him again.

12