Sex Education

Story Info
Sexual education as it should be.
1.6k words
4.24
150.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first day at a new school and needless to say I was nervous. Only one year away from high school graduation and my parents had to move to another state five hundred miles away. I knew nobody here and I was pretty upset. So many friends I would never see again, never graduate with, or go to college with. This new school was nice, but I didn't know where to go or who I could hang out with. I looked at my class schedule. First class, Sex Education, room 40.

Well, I thought, not going to get started on a modest note either.

I found the class and sat down as everybody else filed in. There were about ten others, all female. They were all hot too, coincidentally. Firm busts, tight asses, and long hair filled the class room. Since it was the last semester of the senior year, they all were at least 18. Then our teacher, Ms. Candy, walked in.

She was hotter then the students, I thought. Long blonde hair, firm gold skin, well proportioned breasts, and long legs. She wore a short skirt to show them off and had her top button on her blouse loose too. She introduced herself.

"Good morning class. My name in Ms. Candy. For the next few weeks I'll be teaching all of you about sex. But first, I want to get to know all of you. We'll take turns standing up and introducing ourselves. I'll start. I just graduated college, this is my first class and I am really glad to be teaching." She pointed at me. "You next. The only guy in here."

I got up and spoke. "I'm Mike. I just moved here, it's my first day. I just turned 18. I hope to get to know all of you." I sat back down and I hoped that didn't sound too cheesy. I thought about what she said. Just out of college. That would mean she is about 23 or 24. She sure looked young enough. The rest of the class got up and introduced themselves. Ms. Candy then started her lesson.

"First off, what is sex?" she said as she walked around the room swaying her sexy hips. "Sex is what we do when we love each other. It is the ultimate pleasure. Who in here has experienced sex before?" Nobody raised their hand. She smiled.

"So I'm the only one, huh?" she said while smiling. This was a strange lesson, I thought. But she sure had my attention.

"Since that's the case, we need to be familiar with the opposite sex. I don't have and models or textbooks yet, so I need a volunteer." She looked at me. "Mike, why don't you come up here?"

I slowly walked to the front, wondering what she had in mind.

"Since there are mostly women in this class, we should start out learning the male body. The male is very different from us. First, they do not have mammary glands in a way that we do. Mike, would you please remove your shirt?"

I did a double take and looked at her.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Could you remove your shirt please so we may see the male chest," she said.

"I'm not really comfortable with that Ms. Candy," I said while blushing.

She leaned against her desk and gave me a stern look. "I can't make you Mike, but if you don't it could affect your grade."

I thought about that. Could she do that? I was working my tail off trying to fit in, and a low grade point average certainly would not help. My parents wouldn't be pleased either. No choice here, I thought.

I reluctantly pulled off my shirt and stood in front of the class bare chested.

"Thank you Mike. Well, you can all see the difference here, right?" she said. "Males do not have breast, but in Mike's case he has a nice set of muscles to show off."

I wasn't that built, but I tried to keep in shape. I was blushing now.

"Now," she said, "for the big difference. Mikey, would you please remove your pants."

"Uh, Ms. Candy, I don't think that's a good idea. I, I uh, don't..." I tried to fight but she gave me the same threat.

"We have no other way of learning now Mikey. There are no textbooks and if you refuse to help out, I will have to fail you."

With great reluctance, I held my breath and kicked off my shoes and socks. Then I pulled my pants off. I hung my head in shame as I stood there in my boxers.

"Now the shorts too Mikey," she insisted.

Thinking only of my grade, I let my boxers drop the floor. My seven inch dick drooped between my legs. All the girls looked on with amazement. I could here them whispering and murmuring to each other.

"Wow I've never seen one before..."

"So that's what a penis is..."

"I wonder what it feels like..."

Ms. Candy continued. "This here is the penis." She pointed at my dong. "The sex organ of the male. Does anyone here know how a penis works?"

Nobody said anything.

"I'll show you," Ms. Candy said. Then she pulled her blouse off and took off her shirt. In one movement, she dropped her skirt. She stood before me in her bra and panties. My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe this was happening. Then she removed her bra and slid off her panties. We were both naked as jaybirds now. Ms. Candy had the most beautiful tits in the world. They stood there firm and proud and didn't sag one bit. Her pussy was completely hairless. I could feel my cock start to harden.

"What's happening Ms. Candy?" said one girl as she pointed to my cock.

"Mike is getting excited Teri," she said. "You see, guys like to see girls naked. When they get excited, their penis starts to grow and get hard."

Within seconds I was fully erect. The girls all stared in awe.

"Now everybody, guys get even more excited when they touch girls. Come here Mike and touch me."

I walked to her and touched her arm.

"Not there silly," she said and grabbed my hand and put it on her left tit.

One girl spoke up. "But guys aren't supposed to touch girls there."

"I know," said Ms. Candy, "but when they do, they get really excited and they are ready for sex."

I sure was. Her tits were firm and full. Just knowing I was holding this beautiful girl's pride in my hands had my balls boiling with cum.

"Now we girls all need to do our part too. In order to get the man really excited, his penis needs physical stimulation. This is best done with the mouth."

She got on her knees and grabbed my cock. I jumped a little.

"I'll show all of you how it's done." She put the tip in her mouth and I threw my head back. She swirled her tongue around the tip and licked the sensitive underside. Her warm mouth felt so good! I would have kept my cock there forever if I could.

"See how much he likes it," she said and all the girls laughed. She sat on the desk and spread her legs.

"Now the guy explores the female's body to satisfy his sexual appetite. Come on Mike, feel me."

I felt the lust take over and I ravished her body. I sucked on one nipple and massaged the other tit. I flicked it with my tongue and kissed my way down her belly. When I got to her waxed pussy, I licked the wet lips.

"See how much he likes touching me, girls?" she said.

Another girl spoke up. "What is he doing to your vagina, Ms. Candy?"

"He is using his mouth to please both of us. This gets him more excited."

I sucked on her love hole and brought the juices in my mouth. I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. I felt her walls contracting around it. I then went to her clit and tasted it. I flicked it fast with my tongue. Ms. Candy moaned lightly. She brought me up and stood herself.

"Mikey, please lay on the desk."

I did so and she hovered her pussy over my dick.

"When two people have sex, the man puts his penis inside the girl's vagina, like so."

She lowered herself onto my pole. She was very tight and had to work it in.

"Sometimes its kind of tough to get it in. You just gotta work at it."

When she finally got all the way in, she leaned forward with her tits in my face.

"Now we start to give and rhythmic motion to our sex, which stimulates both of us and releases our orgasms. When it happens, Mike's penis will release a white, sticky fluid into my vagina. That's what happens when we have sex."

She started bouncing up and down on my cock. I reached up and fondled her titties. I matched her rhythm with my own thrusts and my balls were tightening in no time.

"Ms. Candy, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. I shot a huge load of spunk up her chute and my balls slapped her ass every time she came down. When I stopped shooting, I laid flat on the desk, exhausted. Ms. Candy climbed off me.

"Ok class, I hope that enlightens you on the ways of sex. Since today is Friday, you guys will have all weekend to finish your homework."

Groans and complaints echoed across the room.

"Now, now, its not that hard. Sometime during the weekend, I want each one of you to see Mike and go through the complete sex cycle with him. When Mike comes in Monday, he will tell me how well you did. I'll be going off of what he said so you had better leave him with quite an impression."