Sex Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think any penis is perfect," calls out one girl. "I think they're all ugly."

That comment is greeted with a mixture of boos, cheers and laughter.

"Not me," another shouts. "I think they're all really cute. Especially Robbie's."

"Girls, let's not get too personal," cautions Mim. "Any other questions?"

"Ms. Collins," a soft voice rises up, "In class you said the average size for a flaccid penis is between like three and four inches. Are these guys average?"

A second of silence is followed by an outburst of giggles.

"Well, Chrissy, oops sorry, I think I said the average soft penis is between three and half to four and a half. I know a half-inch doesn't sound like much, but to a man it may mean a lot."

"Are guys really hung up on the size of their dicks, I mean, penises?"

"Just as women have pressure to conform to some ideal stereotype such as having large breasts, society has placed pressure on a man. With a man, we don't see his sexual organs as we do with a woman's breasts. So, we have to imagine what's behind the zipper, so to say. And, have we all heard the saying, 'Bigger is...?"

A shout from most of the girls comes back, "Better!"

"Obviously, that refers to intercourse," explains Mim. "Some women say that only a large penis can fulfill them sexually. And, for some that may be true. But, a man who is committed to pleasing a woman sexually, who is more concerned about her physical and emotional enjoyment of sex, can be just as good a lover whether he has a carrot or a cucumber."

The girls erupt in laughter.

"But if a guy has a carrot how can he please a woman?" one girl calls out.

"Oh, there are many ways. First, he can just be sensitive and affectionate with her. Then, he can stimulate her with his fingers or orally."

"I think oral sex sounds disgusting," one girl says.

"Yes, some women feel that way," says Mim. Then after a pause she adds, "At first."

Many "oohs".

"In our next section, we will discuss oral sex and how some women like to be stimulated. For today, let's just agree that a size of a man's penis is not the only factor in good sex."

"How about oral sex on a guy?"

Before Mim can answer another voice chimes in.

"That sucks."

The room explodes in laughter and hooting.

I think I hear Mim giggling.

"Girls, girls, let's bring it down a notch."

The room quiets down.

"I am not here to tell you how to enjoy sex. Some of you may feel awkward about oral sex or even intercourse. And, I am definitely not encouraging you to try anything."

"Do you like oral sex, Ms. Collins?" calls a voice off to the right.

The room is silent. My mind flashes on my cock in her mouth. Now, I really have to concentrate on doing fractions in my head to avoid an erection.

"Ladies, I am not here to discuss my sexual life or yours. Please understand that. I am saying that sex can be a wonderful experience between two people."

"Or, by yourself."

Another roar. I'm sure that was Chrissy.

Laughing, Mim says, "Certainly, masturbation for both men and women can be pleasurable."

At this point I would like nothing more than to start stroking my own dick. I am turned on and fighting to stave off an erection.

"So, girls, as you enter into relationships you and your partner will explore what turns each of you on. I encourage you to be open to your partner's desires and let your partner know what you like. It may take some experimentation before you even know what you like."

"At least with oral," calls out a girl, "you won't get pregnant."

"Same thing with hand jobs," shouts another.

Mixed laughs and sounds of high fives fill the room.

"All right, girls, any more questions?"

"Yeah. So, how do these guys measure up?" a voice calls from the back of the room.

"Looks like there's one cucumber."

More laughter. Mim wisely lets it go.

"Well, I just happened to bring my tape measure." A cheer from the audience.

"Girls, remember to behave or we will stop now. Just so you know, beforehand I asked if each of our guests would consent to being measured. They all have agreed."

I can hear her footsteps and know she is starting at the far end of the line-up.

"Robbie, will you hold your penis out from your body? Thanks. The result is just a hair..."

"A pubic hair?" cries out one girl.

The auditorium explodes in laughter and I can hear Mim laughing along.

After a minute, the girls quiet down, and Mim continues.

"Ok, an unfortunate choice of words. But, Robbie is just under five inches."

A modest cheer.

She repeats the measurements with Jaime, who is pushing three. D'Ante is four and a half in length.

Polite applause for each.

I sense Mim standing in front of me. "Mac, please hold out your penis."

I feel her fingers at the base of my shaft, pushing against my recently cropped pubic hair. The tape runs along the top and I sense her other fingers on my tip. I believe I just increased the length.

"A tad over six and three-quarter inches," she calls out and there is applause.

"Again, girls, please remember. Size soft is no indication of size hard."

"Prove it."

A gasp and then a raucous swell of laughter.

"Ok, ok," Mim calls out, trying to restore order. Little does she know how close I am to fulfilling the audience's request.

"Now, if there are no more SERIOUS questions, let's give our guests a round of applause."

Amid a thunderous noise, I sense someone behind me holding a robe. I slip my arms in and then raise them up Rocky style. I say to others, "Guys, ditch the glasses and arms up guys, arms up."

I bounce up and down like a prizefighter and feel my dick bounce along. I look at the audience and the girls are all standing and cheering. I notice Sam in the back waving and giving me a big thumbs up. Jennifer is in the front row with what I can only describe as a lascivious leer. She actually licks her lips as she stares at my dancing dick.

"Oh, no," I hear Mim mutter as she looks from one bouncing guy to the next.

"Thank you, gents, now off you go." I know her command is lost in the chorus of cheers and whistles.

I feel a hand at my elbow and I am turn to go off stage. I turn once more and wave, to cheers.

Back in the locker room, Ruthann and Chrissy are smiling at us.

"You guys are awesome," says Chrissy.

"Better than awesome," adds Ruthann.

None of us has tied our robes. The girls look around without a hint of embarrassment. Ruthann keeps shifting between Robbie's semi-erection and my slightly engorged member.

D'Ante shucks his robe. "Man, I am sweating. But that was a rush. Just like when I'm posing for a contest."

He definitely looks like a bodybuilder.

"Gives us a couples poses," Jaime urges him.

D'Ante quickly flexes his biceps, showing killer arms. He makes his six-pack abs undulate. Like me, he has very little pubic hair and no hair on the rest of his body. He turns around and shows a few looks to accent his muscles. He then flexes and unflexes his butt and the girls laugh.

"Love a tight butt," Chrissy says.

"Give it a slap," urges Jaime.

"Oh, I shouldn't," Chrissy says softly.

"Go ahead, girl," calls out D'Ante over his shoulder.

Chrissy giggles and gives him a little tap.

"Girl, that ain't nothing. Go ahead, give me a good one, but be careful not to hurt your hand."

Chrissy glances at Ruthann for encouragement. Receiving a smile and a nod, she smacks his tight ass.

"Wow, that's freakin' hard."

"Well, how about this," chimes in Robbie. He strips off his robe and turns to flex his cheeks. Jaime and I quickly join him. Soon, the four of us are giving the girls a variety of butt clinches.

They're howling.

Ruthann gives Robbie a butt slap. They both give me a whack on each cheek and finish by teaming up on D'Ante, Jaime and finally Robbie, again.

"What in the name of God..."

We stop and turn our heads to see Mim standing with her hands on hips.

"Really?"

"Just joking around, Ms. Collins," offers D'Ante. "Don't mean anything by it."

"Well, I'm sure the young ladies appreciated the show and satisfying their curiosity. But, you may go take a shower or just get dressed."

We all turn and Mim's face goes white.

Robbie and D'Ante are at full mast and Jaime is close. D'Ante stands as living proof that soft and hard do not necessary correlate. He has to be close to seven inches, with the top curling back toward his stomach. The blackness of it makes it appear dangerous.

Robbie seems even harder and much less embarrassed than before. Ruthann is smiling as she stares at the pole shooting from his groin.

"Boys, now, into the shower."

"Ruthann and Chrissy, thank you for all your help. You may be excused. And, I do not believe I need to remind you that what you just saw needs to remain among us. Understand?"

They agree and bolt from the room.

Mim looks at me. I am about one step away from an erection. My head is fully exposed from my foreskin and my shaft is half-way up.

"God, sometimes I wonder if I am crazy," Mim says.

She looks at me from head to toe and pauses at my middle.

"Well, at least you restrained yourself, a bit, anyway."

"It wasn't easy, especially when you touched me."

Mim reddens. She's about to say something, when the door bursts open and Sam rushes in.

"Awesome, Mac..."

She looks between Mim and me, notices the state of my dick and says, "Whoa, am I like interrupting something?"

"Not at all," replies Mim. "Actually, I was thanking Mac for not getting an erection, unlike our three other guests. And, yes, Ruthann and Chrissy enjoyed the show."

Sam laughs and said, "Well, I have to say it looks like Mac ain't too far away from joining them."

Just then the door opens again and Jennifer strolls in.

My dick notches one step up the hardness scale.

"Oh, that was a fabulous session, Mim. You do such a great job. I'm sure the girls all got a lot out of it."

She turns to me. Without any obvious embarrassment, she looks at my crotch.

"Well, Mac, it certainly has been a pleasure to see you again. We really must get together. I miss seeing you."

She pauses, then adds, "...a lot.'

She comes to me and again kisses my cheek, her breasts pushing harder than before into my chest. "Call me," she whispers as her hand trails down my hip, her fingers brushing my butt cheeks.

Jennifer exits.

"I think I'll shower," I say and turn to leave knowing that my dick is going to stiffen in a second.

"Cute ass, Cuz."

"Hmm!" murmured Mim.

After drying and dressing, I make my way back to the auditorium. Sam is finishing packing away all the video equipment and Ruthann and Chrissy are rearranging the chairs in the hall.

Mim is nowhere to be seen.

Ruthann and Chrissy finish and then skip over to me. They kiss me on the cheek and thank me.

"You're cool, Mac," says Ruthann.

"You mean for an old guy!"

"For any guy," she replies and blushes. She gives me a hug and then she and Chrissy run out of the auditorium.

Sam shouts, "Just about finished, Mac. Then we can go."

"Take your time. Want to get a drink or something on the way home?"

"Yeah. By the way, I sorta' invited Mim to join us."

"She agree?"

"Sure did."

"Where are we going?"

"She said there's a little inn over by Cameron."

I nod and then add.

"I might like to have more than one. Do you mind driving?"

Sam frowns. "I kinda' feel like celebrating."

"Well, we could go back to my place or yours," I offered. "Mim could crash and we can enjoy ourselves."

We meet Mim out front by Sam's car. When we tell her our plan, she hesitates.

"Come on, Mim," pleads Sam. "Let's have some fun. We can go to Mac's. He has a nice guest room you can use. I can crash on the couch. We'll get take out, relax and get disgustingly drunk."

"You paint such a lovely picture, I can hardly refuse." She runs off to pack a bag and arrange for someone to cover her dorm duties.

Upon her return, we pile into Sam's car and head into town. With a stop to pick up Italian food we ordered from the car, we arrive at my apartment as the afternoon wanes.

I open a couple bottles of a decent red and we sit at the kitchen table reliving the session and swapping various life stories.

"This food is delicious," says Sam. "God, I was starving."

"I don't think you were the only one," coos Mim. "Seems like a wild feline was on the prowl."

"Yeah," pipes in Sam. "What's with Jennifer. I thought she was going to fuck you right in the locker room."

"Just old friends who haven't seen each other in a while," I say.

"Just an old friend who couldn't take her eyes off your willie," adds Mim.

We laugh and I try to shrug it off.

Sam offers to clean up and Mim and I head to the living room.

"I seem to recall you mentioning having some whiskey on hand?"

"Sure do. Let me get a couple tumblers."

I pour two hearty portions and hand Mim her glass.

Sam joins us, but sticks to wine.

"A toast," offers Mim.

We raise our glasses as she continues. "To sex education."

"And, to brave men," adds Sam.

"Ah, yes," says Mim. "To brave and naked men."

We clink and drink.

That was to be the first of many toasts.

Mim shares stories of life with Uncle Jacky, as she calls him. I love hearing her voice and seeing the animation in her eyes as she recounts special experiences. Noticing the swell of her breasts under her soft top is also a pleasant added benefit to her animated story-telling.

Finally, we all admit defeat. I grab some blankets and pillow for Sam to use on the couch and turn down the bed in the guest room for Mim. The girls head upstairs to do their bathroom rituals while I clean up. After saying good-night, I use the bathroom, close my bedroom door, strip and fall into bed.

After what feels like a minute of sleep, I sense a light followed by a soft voice.

"Mac? Mac, are you awake?"

Rolling over, I see Sam in my doorway.

"Well, yeah, now I am."

"Sorry, Cuz, but I can't sleep on that freakin' couch. It is like a pile of rocks. Can I share this bed, it's huge."

"Sam, that's kinda weird."

"Shit, Mac, I'm not looking to fuck you, I just want some sleep."

"Ok. Sure, but fair warning, I sleep in the nude."

"Cool, so do I."

Sam slips off her t-shirt and closing the door, pulls back the covers and crawls in.

"Heavenly," she sighs and turns her back to me. In a few moments we are both asleep.

I wake the next morning to find Sam's ass pressed up against mine.

I move away and she stirs.

"Hey, that felt nice and warm."

"Yeah, well time to get going"

We each roll over and face each other.

She has this strange look.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"That look does not say 'nothing'," I say.

"Well, yesterday, Mac, you looked really good up there. I mean the other guys were cute, but you looked like a man. A real, hunky and handsome man."

"Thanks, Sam."

"And..."

"Yes, and what?"

"Well, it got me thinking about something."

"Like?"

Sam swallows hard, "Like what a guy's dick feels like."

We stare at each other.

"You never felt one?"

"Nope."

"Not even Raymond's? I mean you two used to hang out all the time. I know for a fact that you went skinny dipping with him."

"You do?"

"Yep, his sister told me. I guess he told her."

"True. We went a few times. So, I saw him naked, but that's all. We never touched each other. He knew I'm gay. He respected that."

"So, now you want to touch a guy?"

"Yeah, sorta'. Well, more than sorta'. I've always been curious. I don't know any guy that I can just say, 'Let me touch it.' Except you, Mac."

I thought about the strangeness of situation.

"Ok, but please don't tell anyone."

"Who the hell would I tell?" she says laughing.

I pull back the covers and lie on my back. Our two bodies are totally exposed to each other.

I look at her breasts hanging softly from her chest as she props herself on one elbow. Her right breast has a small silver bar through the nipple and her left breast has a small heart on the inside part. She has some writing on her right side. I motion for her to turn so I can read it. "Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" RWE

I recognize the quote from Emerson and smile at the aptness to my cousin. She also has two angel wings on her shoulder blades and a scroll above her butt.

"Sam, you have a beautiful body."

"Thanks, Mac. So do you."

She touches my thigh and runs her hand up and down, feeling the texture of my skin and the muscles. Slowly, she extends her fingers and places them on my shaft.

"Go ahead, Sam. It won't break and won't bite."

Giggling, she curls her fingers around and lifts.

"Ooh, it's warm. And, heavier than I thought."

She plays with it for a bit and then kneeling uses her other hand to hold the shaft while she retracts my foreskin.

"This is cool."

She does that a number of times before moving one hand to my balls.

"Can I feel your testicle?"

I tell her to do it gently and guide her a bit.

She isolates one ball and fondles it.

"Wow. This is so freakin' different from a girl."

With one hand remaining on my balls, she strokes me with the other. I let nature take its course and soon am hard.

"That is totally amazing," she coos. "I mean like a couple seconds ago it was this soft, warm thing and now it's like super hard."

"Hence the term, hard-on," I joke.

"Right. But it's still soft around the tip and the skin feels nice."

Sam moves her hand up and down, sending little shocks through my body.

"You're sure you've never done this before."

"Think I'd remember it, Cuz."

After a few more strokes, liquid appears at my tip.

"This is...?"

"I forget the proper name," I say, "but most just call it pre-cum."

Sam runs her finger through it and spreads the liquid around my cock head.

She looks at the coating on her finger and with a sly smile brings it to her mouth. She sucks her finger.

"Not bad," she proclaims. "Not as good as pussy, but not bad."

"Does this taste different from sperm?" she asks.

"Sorry, not an expert on cocksucking," I confess.

"Mac, can I kiss it?"

My heart skips a beat thinking about my cousin putting her pretty lips on my dick.

Before I can answer, Sam bends over and takes the tip in her mouth. I feel the first stirring of my orgasm.

I have crossed the half-way mark and know if we do not stop, I will cum.

"Sam," I say as I gently pull her shoulders back. "We have to stop now."

She looks at me with a question in her eyes.

"Close to coming?"

I nod.

"Wouldn't mind seeing that," she softly says.

"Sam, I think it's best we stop now."

She sighs dramatically and then smiles. "Maybe next time?"

I shrug non-committedly. I doubt there will be a next time.

Moving toward me, she kisses my cheek.

"Thanks, Mac. This is special."

I hug her and say, "Love you, Sam."

"Love you, too, Mac. Even though you're a guy."

She rolls on top of me, trapping my erection between us.

"You know I sorta' get the sticking the dick in part now," she says. "That thing feels awesome. It's rubbing against my pussy and I can feel the heat and strength of it. Yeah, definitely beginning to understand the guy-girl dynamic Not interested in trying it, mind you, but I sorta get why those poor straight girls like it."

We both laugh and break our embrace. She rolls off and places on last kiss on the tip of my cock.

"Hey, how about I hit the bathroom and then make some breakfast?"

"Sounds good. Do you think Mim is up yet?"

"Haven't heard her. I'll knock once I get dressed."

Sam picks up her t-shirt and turns back to look at me lying in my bed, my erection still pointing to the ceiling.

She just smiles and opens the door.

Turning, she is face to face with Mim.