Sex For Drugs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass getting to be too much for you, huh?" Jennifer asked. "You wanna fuck it?"

"Yeah!" I said rubbing my cock head on her ass hole. Jennifer moved her finger up, rubbing the tip of my cock head with her finger.

"Yeah! Put that huge thing into my tiny little butt hole!" She urged me on as I pushed my cock head past her sphincter with a loud squelching sound.

"Push that dick in! Push it in deep!" Jennifer moaned. As I got the head in and slowly pushed my hips forward, forcing my full length into her ass with the Vaseline making a squelching sound as my cock went deep into her anus.

Jennifer seemed more eager to get ass fucked than I was to fuck her ass. She pulled forward half way off my dick and than started to thrust her ass back against me.

"Look's like someone wants anal sex more than me." I said.

"Hey, if I'm gonna have my butt fucked. I might as well enjoy it." Jennifer said looking back at me. "And it's not like I don't like butt sex. I love butt sex! That's why I do it on special occasions."

"This is a special occasion?"

"Yeah! A celebration of the downfall of Angelina Jolie. What better way to celebrate than anal sex?" She gave a cheeky smile. "Now are you gonna fuck my butt or am I gonna have to do all the work?" She asked, shaking her butt. I started to work my dick in and out of her ass, which had adjusted to my size very quickly. Probably from her having a bit of anal experience and from the fingering she did.

"God your ass is so tight!" I commented as I eased my cock in and out of her butt. Jennifer was making little moaning sounds with every thrust. Jennifer lifted her feet up, so that they her heels were touching the side of her ass, one foot at either side. She had a toe ring on the toe next to her big toe on her left foot.

"You have really nice feet." I complimented her.

"You like my feet?" She asked, pressing the top of her head on the table, looking back.

"Yeah!" I replied. "They look very sexy." When she first started on 'Friends' and you'd see her feet, they looked small and cute and now they had 'matured' and looked sexy. Kind of like Lindsay Lohan, from cute to sexy. I touched her feet, holding one in one hand, while stroking the sole of the other with my fingers. She kind of quivered, curling her toes, I think she had sensitive feet.

"You like that?" I asked, still thrusting my dick in and out of her ass. I couldn't get my cock all the way in, but I could still get it in deep enough for her ass hole to pleasure my cock.

"Yeah." She moaned. I found her feet to look very sexy and decided that I was gonna have some fun with her feet as well as her ass.

I thrust in and out of her tight rectum, the Vaseline that we used as lubrication making a loud squelching sound as my cock went in and out of her tight orifice. I carried on thrusting into her getting faster and faster, squeezing her feet hard with my hands. I could already start to feel my orgasm build up and pulled back too much intentionally, pulling my cock out of her.

"Nnmmm..." Jennifer whined, pouting. "Put it back in! I need it!"

"I'm too close to cumming." I confessed.

"Than cum!" She moaned. "The first time doesn't count." She said reaching back and holding my dick. The touch of her hand around my shaft caused me to shoot out some pre-cum, that dripped down her hand. "My ass is too tight to..." She pushed my cock in between her butt crack, rubbing the head on her ass hole. "... Last long the first time." She finished off what she was saying, getting my dick into her ass hole, past her tight sphincter. She moved her hand back to holding the table.

"Oooh! Pre-cum!" She said, licking my pre-cum off her knuckles. I thrust hard into her, causing her body to bounce forward and she let out a cute little yelp. I pulled back and thrust hard in to her again getting the same reaction. I could already feel this being too much for me. I wanted to thrust into her fast and hard when I came, not slow and hard. So I started to thrust into her faster. My crotch and balls slapping against her ass and pussy every time I thrust forward. I started to go really fast, feeling like I won't be able to hold out for much longer. I was just waiting for my cock to erupt.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"You gonna cum?" Jennifer moaned through gritted teeth, trying to look back at me.

"Yeah!" I moaned as I felt my cum start to get pushed up my shaft.

"Cum on my ass!" She said with a seductive look on her face. I quickly pulled my hips back pulling out of her ass.

"SHIIIITTT!" I yelled as my first load splashed in between her butt crack and on her pussy. I quickly reached down, holding my cock and at the same time, Jennifer reached back with both hands, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"Cum on my ass hole!" She yelled. I pointed my cock at her gaping ass hole and shot my second load right into her ass. She clenched her ass hole as my third load hit her on her ass hole.

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!" Jennifer moaned as she gaped her ass hole, giving me a clear view of my cum that was in her ass. Jennifer relaxed her ass hole. The third load that had hit her on the ass hole, started to ooze down her slit and onto her cunt.

My next couple of loads were small and I aimed them on her butt cheeks, trying to make sure that I got an even amount on both butt cheeks. My cock was still quite hard even though I had already cum, I think it was from seeing my cum still in her ass hole. It was a little soft, but still at it's full length.

Jennifer was still spreading her ass cheeks apart, I pressed my cock head against her cum covered ass hole and forced my cock head past her tight ring. I pushed my hips forward, thrusting my cock into her ass hole with a loud, sloppy, squishing sound as I felt my own cum around my cock head. I pushed my cock deep in to her rectum, also pushing my cum deeper into her ass.

I thrust my cock in and out of Jennifer's tight ass hole, causing her to squeal in delight before pulling my cock out. It had a light layer of cum around it, most of the cum was deep in her bowels.

Jennifer pulled herself up the table, it was a coffee table, so it wasn't big. Jennifer got her knees up, so she was kneeling on top of the table, she turned so that she was going horizontally across the table instead of vertically and on all fours. This helped her to get her whole body on the table, as the table was short and wide.

She locked her eyes on my cock. She looked so cute, she had that cute and sexy girl next door look. I leaned forward and kissed her. She tilted her head to one side and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked hungrily at her tongue as I felt her hand touch my thighs, near my cock.

She broke the kiss and lowered her head, opened her mouth and placed her mouth over my cock head. She wrapped her lips around my shaft and started to work her lips half way down my shaft and back up, sucking off the traces of cum. The ass to mouth was a very big turn on, she wasn't giving my cock a chance to get flaccid and shrink.

She gave my cock a couple of strokes with her lips before she took her mouth off. She looked up at me and laughed, while she stroked my cock really fast with her hand. I stood up and walked around to her ass. I pressed my cock against her ass hole.

"Wait! You wanna see something awesome?" She asked, getting excited.

"OK." I replied.

"Hnnngg!" Jennifer strained and her ass hole gaped a little.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going for a creampie" Jennifer smiled, an open mouth smile. My dick instantly got so hard with those words. "Hnnnnnggggggg!" She strained for longer this time and I could see my cum start to ooze out of her gaping ass hole. It started to ooze out of her ass hole with a loud squishing and squelching sound. It sounded a bit like when you try to squeeze shampoo out of a plastic bottle when it's nearly empty.

"Ahhhh!" She moaned in relief as my cum oozed out very noisily out of her ass hole. She strained again, pushing more cum out of her ass hole. She moaned, wriggling her ass around, making sure that she had pushed all my cum out of her ass. My cum had treacled down her slit and clinged onto her pubic hair and slowly dripped down on to the table. I guess that's why she had gotten on the table, so my cum wouldn't go on the carpet.

I held my cock and pushed the head past her tight ring, using my own cum as lubrication. "Oh God!" Jennifer moaned. "Your dick feels so hard!" I thrust into her ass a couple of times, the cum on her ass cheeks going onto my lower abs, before my cock got a little soft and slipped out, rubbing past her pussy lips, that was wet from my cum.

Jennifer turned around, on her knees and came close to me, pressing her large tits against my chest. She leaned forward to kiss me. I was a little hesitant, seeing as though she sucked my cum off my dick, but she was so beautiful that I kissed her. I let her take control of the kiss. I didn't want to put my tongue in her mouth as I'd probably taste my own cum, so I let her put her tongue into my mouth. Luckily her tongue didn't really taste salty.

"You're gonna get cum on your knees." I told her, breaking the kiss and pointing at her knees. She smiled at me, giving a little laugh. She got off the table and kneeled on the floor. I didn't realise until this point how exhausting fucking her ass was and decided to sit on her couch.

Jennifer moved her hair to one side, giving me a clear view of her pretty face. She leaned her head forward, moving it closer to the table, stuck her tongue out and licked my cum off the table, taking it into her mouth and swallowing. She was turning out to be quite the hardcore slut.

Jennifer laughed after she swallowed. She started to lick more cum off the table, getting the table clean from any traces of my cum with her tongue. Once she finished licking my cum off the table.

"Lift your legs up." Jennifer said. I did as she asked and she moved the table, so that it was touching the couch and then she locked her eyes on to mine. I placed my legs onto the table as she crawled over the table. I slouched down, so I was pretty much lying down, half on the couch, half on the table. Jennifer sat on my lap.

"More cum!" Jennifer said looking at my lower abs. She lowered her head, opening her mouth. I put my hand on her forehead and stopped her.

"My, my, my! Aren't you the little cum slut!" I said. Jennifer smiled. She quickly reached forward with her finger and scooped my cum up, and put her finger into her mouth. I let go of her head. She sucked the cum off and than laughed.

"Guess you're smarter than I gave you credit for." I said.

"Hey!" She slapped me on the chest. You calling me stupid?"

"No!" I said. "Just a cum slut."

"That's more like it!" She smiled. "Now let me suck the rest of that cum off you!" She said leaning forward, sucking and licking my cum off my abs. She made sure she got all of it off and sat back up. She got onto her knees, straddling me. She leaned forward, getting onto her feet, so she was now squatting on my lap rather than kneeling.

Jennifer positioned my cock against her ass hole and lowered herself down my pole. She placed her hands on my chest and started to work her ass up and down my shaft. She started to ride my cock so fast.

"You like that? You like it when I ride you thick hard cock with my tight ass hole? You like the way my tight ring squeezes your huge cock?" Jennifer asked clenching and relaxing her ass hole. The feeling was incredible.

She carried on riding me for a while before she leaned back on her hands, placing her palms on the coffee table, on either side of my legs, still on her feet. I watched her pussy as she rode my dick. It was a great feeling and I didn't need to do a thing.

I looked at her feet as she rode me. They were arched and her toes looked very cute. Her toe nails were painted white. I grabbed one of her foot, the one with the toe ring on the toe next to the big toe.

"Whoooah!" She squealed as she nearly lost her footing. She managed to keep her balance on one foot and leaned back on the table on her forearms so she wouldn't lose her balance. She laughed as she regained her composure and started to ride me again. I pulled her foot up, closer to my mouth and kissed the balls under her toes.

"Ohhh! That feels soooo good!" She said. "Suck my toes! Yeah!" She said moving her foot into my mouth. I held her foot and sucked on the couple of toes that she had pushed into my mouth. I had the big toe and the next to toes in my mouth. I circled them with my tongue in my mouth. Licking her toe with the toe ring on it, licking around the ring itself. I carried on sucking her toes as she rode me.

Jennifer pulled her foot away, placing it back where it was and moved her other foot up to my mouth. I sucked her toes one by one this time, instead of taking as many toes into my mouth. I kissed her sole which made her shiver and curl her toes.

Jennifer pulled her foot away, placing it back where it was before. She pulled herself off my cock, I spread my legs apart, making space for her in between them. She shuffled up the table, she moved up so that my feet was at the side of her butt cheeks. She held my feet, one in each hand as she rested her heels n the top of my thighs, just beside my cock.

"You like my feet?" Jennifer asked, wriggling her toes.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You want my feet to stroke your cock?"

"Yeah!" Jennifer smiled at my response and sandwiched my cock in between her soles. Rubbing the balls under her toes up and down my shaft.

"I love rubbing a hard cock with my pretty little feet." Jennifer said as she carried on stroking my cock. She manoeuvred her feet so that she was gripping my shaft with her toes. She stroked up and down my shaft with them, pressing down hard with her toes. I could feel her toe nails gently scrape along my fore skin. She carried on doing this, working her toes up and down my shaft, squeezing really hard. After a couple of minutes of this pre-cum started to ooze out.

"Look at that!" She gave a little laugh. "Pre-cum!" She moved her feet away and got to her knees, still on the table. She leaned forward sucking the tip, swallowing my cum. Once she sucked up my pre-cum, she straddled me, reaching back and pushing my cock into her ass. Her ass hole straight away stretched out to adjust to my girth.

"Oh yeah! I can just ride this cock forever!" She laughed as she started to ride me at full speed. After a couple minutes of this, I could feel my second orgasm building. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, rolling over so that she was flat on her back and I was on top.

"That's it Kash! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard!" She said through gritted teeth as I pounded her ass hard. Jennifer started to kiss my cheeks as I pounded hard into her ass hole, getting faster and faster with every thrust. I pounded into her ass for what seemed like forever before I felt like cumming. My cock throbbed hard from thrusting in and out of her tight ass hole for so long.

"Your ass hole is so fucking tight!" I moaned as I grinded into her. "I don't think I can hold on for much longer!" I felt my cock throb painfully hard as I felt my orgasm about to hit. "It's coming!" I moaned. "It's..." I moaned into her ear as my second orgasm hit and I unleashed my cum deep into her bowels.

Jennifer held me close to her tightly as I shot load after load of cum deep into her rectum. My quick piston like thrusts slowed down with every load I shot out until I slowed down to a stop. I breathed hard and lay still on top of her as I caught my breath.

Jennifer ran her fingers through her hair and swallowed hard. I pushed myself up, leaning on my hands that were placed beside Jennifer's head.

"Are we even now?" Jennifer gave a sweet smile.

"Yeah!" I replied kissing her. She kissed me back. I got up and started to get dressed. "What are you gonna do with the Angelina porno?" I asked. "Put it on the net?"

"You're gonna think it's lame." She replied.

"No!" I said. "Try me."

"I want to see exactly what it was that made Brad leave me for her."

"Well... I fucked Angelina and now I fucked you. And I have to say. If you were my wife or girlfriend. I wouldn't even leave the bed let alone the house and into bed with another woman. I wouldn't even think about doing that let alone actually do it." I replied.

"Thanks." She gave that sweet smile as she sat up and sat cross legged. I kissed her on the fore head.

"I didn't make you cum." I realised.

"That wasn't the deal. The deal was for me to make you cum. Besides. Vince is gonna be home in an hour or so. He can do the hard work." She replied.

"Make sure you take a shower first." I said now fully dressed. "I'll see myself out." I didn't even think about Vince for a second when I went there and could've easily been caught. But then again, if he was coming home any time soon, Jennifer wouldn't have let things escalade as far as they did. I drove home to take a shower. Who knows what tomorrow may bring in the world of Kash.

12