Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 03

Story Info
June catches her husband & mother.
2.3k words
4.14
89.2k
18
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June catches her husband and her mother naked and in bed together.

Mom! John! What the fuck! Are you kidding me?"

She threw her handbag at her husband. He blocked it with his big hand and all the contents spilled out all over the floor and the bed. Lipstick, makeup, change, checkbook, and money, three hundred and fifty dollars, to be exact, flew in every direction.

June, John, and June's mother, Nancy, stared down at the three crisp one hundred dollar bills with a fifty. John reached for it, but June rushed over, scooped it up, and stuffed it down her bra, before he could get his big mitts on it.

"Where you'd get that kind of money?" As if looking at her for the first time, he looked at her with a hard stare. "And why are you dressed like that, like a whore?"

She figured that this wasn't the first time John and her mother were together. They were always flirting and laughing over their private jokes that she never got. Why not? John was a good looking guy and her mother was lonely. She was still very attractive. No doubt, with her sucking and fucking her husband, she still had sexual desires, lustful needs, and incestuous urges.

It was a small town with only so many available men. There was no place for her mother to go to meet someone without having the entire town gossiping about her. How convenient, perversely twisted, so very private, and incestuously sordid to have her get what she needs from her daughter's husband? And her husband dare calls her a whore because she fixes her hair and wears a bit of lipstick and eye makeup. How dare he, when he's nothing but a drunken scumbag.

Now, it all made sense why John hasn't been having sex with her, not for a while. She figured it was because he's been drunk more than he's been sober and just couldn't get an erection. Now, she figured that he's been having sex with her mother, instead. She remembered reading that story he left open on the computer, when he rushed to go to the bathroom suddenly, Escalator Stripped My Mother-in-law Naked by Bostonfictionwriter. He was probably in there jerking off over it, the pig. She read the story and thought it was hot, especially if you were the type of guy, who was into that kind of forbidden, incestuous writing. Now, obviously seeing him naked and in bed with her naked mother, she figured that he was.

She remembered one day, John had come home for lunch. He never comes for lunch. She had called her mother over to watch the kids, while she ran some errands. When she came home suddenly, after forgetting to take the prescriptions for the pharmacy, her mother came up from the cellar with her blouse buttoned up in the wrong holes. She had a drip of white stuff in the corner of her mouth that she said was foam from the latte that John had bought her.

Even though she suspected differently, even though she wondered if that was the truth, she believed her. Why wouldn't she? She was her mother. Now, she wondered if it was her husband's cum on her lip and not foamed milk. Now, she wondered if she had been sucking him off down the cellar, while doing laundry just before she came home from running errands. Maybe in a rush to get dressed to babysit the kids, her blouse was like that already and she just hadn't noticed. The two of them probably figured that they had plenty of time to fool around and they would have, had she not forgotten the prescriptions at home on the kitchen table.

She never thought anything of it, that her mother was always walking around her husband in her nightgown, bending over, squatting down, and leaning over him to help pick up when June was sick in bed and needed her mother's help with the kids. She figured that John would never been interested in her 50-year-old mother's body, when he had her 33-year-old body to fuck. Now that she thought more about it, John was always free with his touchy feely hands tickling her, holding her, and hugging her mother. She stupidly thought it was just a sign of affection between mother-in-law and son-in-law. Matter of fact, she was happy that they got along so well. Only, know she knows that it was more than that. It was sex.

It was all coming back to her now. She remembered the time the three of them went to the beach and her mother asked John to put lotion on her back. She thought it was funny that, instead of rubbing her back with lotion, he stole her bikini top. The sight of her mother running after him down the beach holding her tits in her hands was hysterically funny, but not so funny now.

In hindsight, it was more of the sexual games that they played. Little did they try to hide their sexual games from her naïveté. He played his sexual games with her mother that he should have played with her, his wife, but with three, small children to care for and always so tied, she didn't have the time or the inclination to play any sexual games. Notwithstanding the teasing and the good relationship that he had with her mother, she trusted them. When she trusted someone, it was easy for them to cheat because she would never believe that they will, especially with her own mother.

She remembered one time her mother was cleaning up the spilled cereal the kids had dropped at breakfast. John stood in the doorway watching Nancy squatting down while talking to her. From where he stood, she was certain that he had a clear view down her nightgown of her tits and up her nightgown of her pussy, as she never wore panties to bed. The thoughts sickened her and she erased them from her mind, while never believing that her husband would be interested and/or attracted to her mother in the way that she should be attracted to her.

She figured it was all in her imagination that troubled her thoughts with sleeplessly, while worrying about how to pay the bills and now worrying, if John still wanted to stay married to her. She never believed that her mother would purposely flash her son-in-law but, obviously, she was. She'd never think that her husband would be looking to see what he could see of her mother's tits and pussy but, obviously, he was. That's crazy to think that her husband would have lustful thoughts and sexual desires for her mother but, obviously, he had.

She thought it was her imagination that her Mom enjoyed giving John a show of her panties, bra, pussy, and tits whenever she could make it appear accidental. Now, she wondered if her mother had been flashing her husband on purpose all these years. By sexually teasing him with flashes of bits and pieces of her naked body, she wondered if her mother had been the one, who lured her husband to have sex with her. Maybe it was her fault and not his. Yet, it takes two and he could have said no but, obviously, he didn't.

Yet, what did it matter, now? He succumbed to her sexual charms and had sex with her. He's just as guilty for having sex with his mother-in-law, as she is for sucking and fucking her son-in-law. Now, she knew what was going on between them behind her back. Now, that she's seen it with her own two eyes, she wanted them out of her house and out of her life.

Had she not been witness to her mother naked in bed with her husband, she would have thought quick, made up an excuse, and lied about where she got the money. Now, because she was hurt and betrayed by the only two people she loved, besides her children, she wanted to hurt her husband and mother as much as they hurt her.

"Where'd you get the money?"

Grabbing her by the neck, in the way that she took hold of Larry, he took hold of her. Then, when she didn't answer him right away, he took her by her shoulders and shook her. He was naked and his wiggling semi-erect cock was still glistening with her mother's secretions from just having had sex with her. Disgusted by the naked sight of him, just as she did with Larry, she kneed her husband hard in the balls and he collapsed on the bed.

"Do you want to know where I got the money to keep a roof over our heads and feed our children, while you're out drinking, getting drunk, and fucking my mother? I fucked and sucked a man for it." Tears poured down her face. "Yeah, while you were here fucking my mother, John, I had sex with a man for money, so that we can keep our house and pay our bills. I gave him a hand job, blew him, and then fucked him."

"Who is he? I'll kill him!" He said still in pain and clutching himself, while in the fetal position with a face full of rage and a handful of ruptured balls.

"Get out! Both of you get out. Get out of my house," she screamed.

John and Nancy gathered up their clothes and left together.

"I'm sorry," said Nancy to her daughter. "We'll be at my house, when you come to your senses and want to talk."

"Come to my senses? I'd have to be drunk and as crazy as you two are to have that kind of delusional sense." She slapped her mother hard across her face. "Get the fuck out of my house," she said pushing her mother towards the door. "Get out!"

Nancy had June, when she was seventeen. June swore she'd have a better life than her mother had. She never knew who her father was. Probably, her mother didn't know that either. She was drunk then, as she's drunk now. She had stopped drinking, but fell off the wagon when the man she was seeing regularly left her suddenly for someone younger. Same story, but still sad, a man dumping the woman his age for someone younger.

June felt history repeating itself. She felt no escape from the poverty, from the misery, and from the Hell of a life her mother had lived. The only way she knew how to make money now was to give men what they wanted. Prostitution was the only way she knew how to get herself out of poverty and misery. Only instead of climbing out of the hole she was in, she was digging it deeper.

With the recent events of her husband losing his job, the possibility of them losing their house, and now the discovery of an affair between her husband and her mother, June felt history repeating itself. Can her life get any worse than this? Then, she thought of her children. At least they were healthy and relatively happy. Nonetheless, she felt no escape from poverty and misery, from the Hell of a life her mother lived, and growing up in a house without a father and with little money. Suddenly, as if stuck in a Twilight Zone, some form of limbo, before falling to Hell, she felt like she was living her mother's life.

Fortunately, she was born with enough commonsense not to follow in the footsteps of her mother and to outwit any man, who tried taking advantage of her. The only thing she had to make money with was her above average intelligence, her good looks, and her hot body. That, she figured, was more than enough to improve her financial situation. Moreover, she figured that if she looked this good now, after having three kids and never having an extra dollar to properly take care of herself and groom herself, she couldn't imagine how good she'd look with some pampering.

After digesting all that she saw between her husband and her mother, when she opened her bedroom door and saw her husband fucking her naked mother, and realizing this affair had been ongoing, she had an epiphany. She decided that she'd not only survive but also thrive. If the only way she knew how to make money now was to give men what they wanted sexually, then she'd do that. She'd prey on the weaknesses of men, and on those, who wanted to use her for sex. She'd play them for their money. It was a fair enough trade. Sex for money. With each getting what the other wanted, with the men wanting sex and she wanting money, the trade was a fair one.

If prostitution was the only way she knew how to get herself out of poverty and misery and to make a better life for herself and her three kids, and to move somewhere else, away from this small town, then not only was she willing to do that but also she'd be the best damn prostitute that money can buy. After what she did with Larry and what she saw between her husband and her Mom, she was already past the point of moral modesty and shock. Her choice was clear and her mind was made up. Only, she realized by embracing the Devil, instead of climbing out of the hole she was in, she was digging it deeper. Nonetheless, she was a firm believer that sometimes she must go down to go up.

Alone and desperate for money, June suddenly had no one to depend upon but herself. She needed money to hold onto her house. She needed money to shelter, feed, clothe, and pay for medical care for her children. Now, with her mother no longer there to help her babysit her three children, she needed money to pay for a babysitter while she made money and made love to men to make ends meet.

To be continued...