Sex Games 01

Story Info
We learn to play exciting sex games.
1.8k words
4.3
99.5k
74

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I were married in the early 1970s. The country had gone through the sexual revolution. Carol wore very short mini skirts, gauze blouses and short shorts. She hardly ever wore panties or a bra. She was an exhibitionist and she had the perfect body for it. I loved it. She had large firm breasts and high tight ass and an hourglass figure. She was also very flirtatious.

We had a great sex life. We shared all our fantasies and lived out as many of them as we could. Carol would flash her breasts and cunt and we had sex in public places.

We lived in Nashville and it was full on party time. The atmosphere was very tolerant and there was a large community of free spirited musicians.

We were a very social couple with many friends. There were parties every weekend with lots of good wine and pot. There was dancing at all the parties and Carol was a very popular dance partner.

One night we went to a particularly raucous party. Everyone was stoned and or drunk. It was a warm summer night with a glorious full moon. At midnight the hostess announced that we should all go skinny dipping in her pool. We all stripped down and jumped into the pool.

There was a lot of groping and fooling around going on in the pool. There was music playing from speakers set up around the pool. Carol and I started slow dancing in the shallow end of the pool. We held each other tightly and enjoyed the uninhibited atmosphere.

As we were dancing a friend of ours, Tom, tapped me on the shoulder and asked if he could cut in. I smiled, looked at Carol and said yes. I watched as Carol molded her body to him and rested her head on his shoulder while he rubbed his cock all over her.

When the dance ended she came back to me with her nipples jutting out and her chest flush with arousal. The next song came on and she danced with Tom again. This time she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her bald mound onto his legs. The song ended with the two of them in a passionate tongue twirling kiss.

When she came back to me she was very sheepish and obviously aroused. I pulled her too me and rubbed my very hard prick on her legs. I said we need to go home and fuck like animals. Carol nodded yes, yes.

When we got home we tore our clothes off and had wild passionate sex. Carol started making loud sex noises and moaned "Fuck me, Ahh, so hot, fuck meee." We came explosively. Exhausted we went to bed. Neither of us mentioned the pool party.

A few weeks later we went to a costume party. Carol wore a black bustier, garter belt and a very short mini skirt. She was a character from the Rocky Horror Picture show. The party was at a beautiful home. There was lot's of fine wine and pot and everyone was in a great party mood.

When Carol and I were fast dancing the bustier slipped revealing a glimpse of the tops of her nipples. She looked down and just shrugged and left them exposed. I smiled.

Our friend Tom, from the pool party, came up to us and asked if he could have a dance with Carol. She took his hand and led him out onto the dance floor. She molded her body to him, put her arms around his neck, rubbed her nipples on his chest and planted little kisses on his neck. As the dance ended she ground her shaved mound onto his thighs and looked up at him with lust in her eyes. I saw Tom whisper into her ear.

I should have been jealous, but instead I was aroused and hard as a rock.

When they came back to me Tom looked at me with a question in his eyes. I simply smiled and pulled Carol to me.

After the next dance when they came back to me Carol's visible nipples were erect and her chest with flushed with arousal.

I leaned into Carol and asked "Are you having fun flirting and dancing?" I asked "what did her whisper to you?" She blushed and hesitated and then said he wants to get me naked and make love to me all night.

When we got home that night we made made passionate love and I dirty talked to her. "Would you like to be a dirty girl? Would you like to fuck him? Can I watch?" She moaned yes, yes and and we both shuddered through an explosive orgasm. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning were both tentative and nervous. I left for work and said we should talk when I got home. During the day I was confused about my arousal and her wantonness. After work we sat down with a drink.

I started with "I love you forever." Carol said "I love you too and always will". After a few hesitant moments I told her that her flirtations turned me on like nothing else. I asked her if she wanted fuck other men. She said yes if you would like it.

There it was out in the open. We were both hesitant and turned on. We knew we had to make it happen.

At the next party Carol wore a very short red mini dress with no underwear. We were having a good time drinking and smoking pot. The atmosphere was a little wild.

Tom came in and walked over to us immediately. He asked if he could dance with Carol. She blushed then took him by the hand and led him to the dance floor. She put her arms around his neck, pressed her body to him and nuzzled against his cheeks.

They swayed to the music pressing and grinding against each other. Carol put her leg between his and rubbed his cock with her mound. It was more like watching them have sex than dancing.

When they came back to me Carol was flushed and Tom could barely hide his erection. I pulled Carol aside and said is this the night you fuck him. She hesitated then murmured yes. yes.

This was the big moment. I turned to Tom and asked if he would like to come back to our house for a nightcap. He looked at me warily and then nodded yes. We drove in our car with him following. I could smell Carol's arousal. After we parked Carol turned to me a gave me a passionate kiss. She said to me. I love you. This is going to be fun.

When we got into the house Carol and Tom sat next to each other on the couch. I offered to make drinks. When I came back into the room they were kissing and caressing each other. I cleared my throat and they guiltily pulled apart.

I put on some music and suggested they dance. Carol led him to the middle of the floor and put his hands on her ass. Tom pulled her to him and they started humping to the music. I came up behind Carol and pressed my erection between her ass cheeks. After a few moments of this erotic dance I said let's take this to the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom I turned on a soft light and sat in a chair across from the bed. Tom embraced her and put his hands under her dress and started caressing her. Carol pulled her dress over her head and her naked body was flushed with desire. She told Tom to get his clothes off. Tom undressed and he had a large raging erection.

Carol came over to me and kissed me, then took him by the hand and led him to the bed. She lay down and pulled Tom to her. He started caressing her breasts and running his hands all over her body. He kissed and licked his way down her body. When he got to her cunt he pulled her labia apart and ran his tongue along her wet slit. Carol moaned and pulled his face to her cunt.

I sat in the chair with the hardest erection of my life. This was our fantasy come true.

Tom continued to lick her and reached up to pull on her nipples. Carol was humping his face and I could see the growing lustful anticipation on her lips. Tom then lay beside her and sucked on her nipples. Carol reached down and took his erection in her hands and started pumping it. His cock was flowing with precum.

After several erotic moments Carol got up on her knees and put her legs over his body. She moved up to his face and ground her cunt on his mouth. Tom moaned and licked furiously.

Carol then moved down his body to kneel over his throbbing cock. She looked back at me her whole body flush with desire. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed it along her sopping cunt. Then with a groan put it in her and lowered herself until his cock was all the way in.

Carol started grinding on his cock and reached around and cupped his balls. Her breasts swayed in motion to their fucking and she started caressing her breasts then reached down and fingered her clit. Her breaths got louder and louder.

Tom was grunting and pushing up into her cunt trying to get all of him into her. His cock glistened with her juices and his veins were throbbing. Soon both of them were lost in lust. I could hear their sex sounds. Carol started talking dirty to him. "Unhh, fuck me, Dick watch me, Ohhh, Ohhh.

Her dirty talk and clinging cunt pushed him over the edge. I could see his pulsing cock as he came over and over, filling her cunt with stream after stream with cum.

Carol screamed out, "I'm cuming, I'm cumming, Watch me, fuck me." She collapsed onto his chest and kissed and nibbled at his face. They cuddled in the afterglow of the sex.

I couldn't sit still any longer and moved to hug Carol while she was still trembling through her orgasm. The room smelled of sex.

After a few minutes I said to Tom, Carol and I need some alone time. He got up, kissed Carol, got dressed and left.

I put Carol on her back at the edge of the bed and buried my face in her cum filled cunt. I was frantic with lust. I sucked her cunt until I had the last of his cum all over my face. I sat up and put my cock in her cunt and we both fucked until we came in another explosive orgasm.

I held her tight and told her over and over how much I loved her. We both knew we would do this many times in the future.

More sex games coming.