Sex Games 05 Pt. 01

Story Info
Wild night at the yacht club.
1.4k words
4.41
29.8k
13

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mary left we hung around the cottage and talked about what a wonderful time we had. We were both excited to have discovered yet another sexual delight.

We sat and read magazines and every once and a while one of us would get up and give the other a soft kiss.

Around Noon we decided to go back to the yacht club for lunch. We sat on the patio under an umbrella. I had a Cob salad and Carol had a club sandwich. We lingered at our table watching the people on the beach. Carol had her eyes on the young beach boy.

I was content to sit and watch the action on the beach. Carol excused herself and walked down to the beach. She approached the beach boy and started talking to him. She stood very close and would occasionally lean into him and brush her tits on his arm. He blushed furiously.

Carol took a dip in the lake and her bikini became transparent. She walked up behind the beach boy covered his eyes with her hands and pressed her body into him. They spoke for a few minutes then Carol came back to our table. She told me there was a beach party tonight and we were invited. I smirked.

We decided to walk into the village and do some shopping. The village is a very upscale small town with lots of high end boutiques. In one of the shops Carol tried on several scandalous outfits. She left her dressing room door partially open and would flash the men waiting in chairs. It was fun for both of us.

We went back to the cottage and took a nap. Napping on vacation is great. Around eight we walked over to the yacht club for dinner and drinks.

Carol wore one of the outfits from the village. It was a plaid ruffled mini skirt set low on her hips and a gauze white halter top. When she spun around to have me approve of the outfit the skirt twirled up and I could see her bald mound. She was a schoolgirl wet dream.

We walked to the club and there were banners announcing Mardi Gras night. We got a table near the deck. I ordered two martinis. We sat and looked around, there were a number of outfits that suited the theme. We had a hot gumbo dinner with spicy white wine.

The dance trio set up and began playing. Carol and I danced and I could feel her anticipation shivering through her. She got up on her toes and whispered sexy things to me. I knew that in that position, up on her toes her skirt would expose her ass cheeks.

We went back to our table. A young man came over and asked if he could have a dance with Carol. As usual, I smiled and said yes. A slow romantic song came on. Carol put her arms around his waist and leaned back to press her mound on him. He looked down at her and Carol got on her toes and kissed him.

After the song ended Carol took him by the hand and led him out onto the deck. I waited a few minutes and went out. Carol was bent over her hands on the wall and skirt pulled up. He had his cock sliding between her ass cheeks. I got between Carol and the wall. I fingered her very wet cunt and lubricated my fingers. I reached around her and lubricated her ass and his cock.

He groaned and pushed his cock into her ass. I started finger fucking her and I could feel his cock pushing up between her thin walls. While they were fucking I pulled her to me, gave her a tongue swirling kiss and untied her halter top.

Carol started her sex talk "Fuck my assss, Ohhh Ohhh I love it." I was afraid people would hear us as he started pillaging her ass. We were a sexual silhouette in the moonlight.

Carol started fingering her clit and moaning. The young man groaned and said "I'm coming, Unhhh, Unhhh". I put my hand over Carol's mouth to muffle her screams "Fuck, Fuck, Oh Dick, Oh Dick". The young man fell onto Carol's back panting and smiling. After a few minutes he stood up and put himself back together.

He said "By the way my name is Paul."

Carol grinned at him and said "Hello Paul, this is my husband Dick." Paul went back in. Carol and I hung around on the deck. I said to her, "Well that was fast." Carol grinned and said, "Well I am a fast loose woman."

We heard some New Orleans jazz music coming from inside the club. I ordered us some martinis and we reclaimed our table. I excused myself to go to the rest room. As I was walking back to the table Paul stopped me and said, "Wow, what a woman." I smiled.

When I got back to the table Carol was gone. I looked around and saw her at the bar. She was flirting with two men.

The band started playing some Jazz music and the atmosphere got loud and raucous. The bartender stood on the bar holding strings of colored beads. He yelled out "Show us your tits." The crowd joined in chanting "Show us your tits."

Carol and several other women ran to stand below the bartender. Some of the women were raising their shirts showing off their skimpy bras. One of the women pulled her shirt off and she was bra less. Carol jumped to the front, untied her halter and proudly cupped her breasts upwards. She was rewarded with several bands of beads.

This set off a stampede of women baring their breasts. It looked like heaven. The music got louder and the women were wild with their flashing. They all pranced around the bar competing for beads. There was a lot of erotic tension in the air.

Carol choose to up the anti. She pulled her skirt up and flashed the entire room with her shaved mound. The crowd went crazy. Carol danced around the room teasing all the men.

I lost sight of Carol in the ensuing madness. Finally I saw her going out to the deck with the two men she had been flirting with. I went out and could hear them around the corner of the deck. I walked around and saw them groping Carol. She saw me and said, "Tom, Bill this is my husband Dick." I walked over to them and gave Carol a hungry kiss. They got the point.

Soon Carol was on the padded bench moaning as they kissed and caressed her entire body. The men pulled their shorts down and their cocks were red and pulsing. Carol had Tom get down on the bench on his back. She straddled his face and sank her cunt oh his mouth. Bill was behind her and fondling her ass.

Carol got up off Tom's face and slithered down his body to his cock. She left a snail like trail of her juices on him. She sank down on his prick moaning "I need pricks" As she was fingering her clit she gushed all over her hand. She gestured to Bill.

Carol ran her wet hands over Bill's cock until it was glistening. Bill moved back to behind Carol and approached her ass with his well lubed cock. Bill started sliding his cock between her ass cheeks. Carol groaned out, "Fuck my ass." He pointed his cock at her rosebud and gradually put all of it in her. They started see sawing in and out.

By now I was so horny I had my cock out and was stroking like mad. My prick felt hot and very hard. My balls were tingling.

Carol looked over at me and gestured for me to come to her. I walked over and she grabbed my cock and took it in her mouth. I felt a surge and jerked it out of her mouth and started spurting all over her tits and Tom's face.

That triggered multiple spontaneous orgasms. Tom pushed up, Bill pushed in and Carol groaned, "More cock, cunt, ass, Oh my fucking god, coming". Tom and Bill froze with their cocks deeply in Carol and started pulsing their cum into her. As they came down from their sexual high Carol continued to tremble and shudder.

Tom and Bill withdrew their cocks and they both looked tired and happy. They gave Carol a hug and headed back into the yacht club.

I pulled Carol to me and told her how much I loved her. Her breasts were sticky and clung to my shirt. After a few minutes I said to her, "I need some rest before the beach party."

We walked back to the cottage, got in bed and set the alarm for midnight.

Beach party to come.