Sex Genie Enslaved

Story Info
Kabir makes the best out of his conquest.
2.7k words
3.81
61.6k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my first try at writing. I'm not much of a writer but i really wanted to tell this sex genie story with a little tweak in the protagonist's character traits. If you're here just for the sex part, i think you'll appreciate how quickly it begins. Hope you enjoy it! I will post subsequent parts soon. Also, please take the time to offer any constructive criticism. Any views and opinions are welcome!

*****

Kabir was a completely ordinary college student in every way, except that he was still a virgin. He had a short height, an unimpressive belly and some evidence of acne on his otherwise average face. He wasn't shy or awkward or anything but life had just denied his cherry the popping it wanted. Year after year of frustration had rendered him sexually desperate.

Being a student of history, he became fascinated with the idea of genies co-existing with humans ever since the dawn of mankind. Many notable historians had authored copious amounts of work on the subject. Most of them agreed that the only viable sources of genie could be magical vessels such as a lamp and many genies existed each with a specific purpose.

If that was true, Kabir felt that there must have been a sex genie too. It had been a year since he had commenced his own research on the matter. His explorations had landed him in front of an antique shop where he had come in search of what could be the fruitful end of his quest.

He entered the shop with his fingers crossed in hope. After an hour of scavenging, he found the vessel he had seen on the internet. It seemed promising so he purchased it and exited the shop. Kabir figured that if it truly did contain a genie, he needed to break the vessel to let it out. And with extraordinary force, he smashed the vessel on the floor.

He looked up with rampant hope but saw nothing but empty surroundings. A year had passed and he was back to square one in his journey. "Fuck, I thought I've finally hit the jackpot.".

And piercing the otherwise silence, came a deeply affectionate voice from behind. "But you have, master!"

He turned around to see emerging from pink smoke a woman. As she appeared, Kabir managed to get a closer look at her. Contrary to every fantasy of his, the woman was out-right ordinary looking and dressed in an absurd and outdated fashion.

"Are you what I wi ... uhhh ... wish you are?"

The genie bowed with an obedient nod and said in the sluttiest manner. "Yes master! I'm here to fulfil any sexual desire of yours that you wish for me to carry out."

"Wow! I'm sorry if I looked disappointed earlier. I just hoped you'll be a bit more .. uhhh ... attractive."

"That's because there's a catch, master. I look just like the ordinary human being that I used to be. You too, after you've lived out your fantasy, the spell will then bind you to a new vessel and you shall stay in it until some other master finds you. And after that master's wish is fulfilled shall you be able to rest, my current master! And after my current master is satisfied, will I rest!"

"Wow, you do say 'master' a lot. Ha! But I'm not sure if I want to enslave my life to such a vessel."

"But think about that one fantasy, master. You'll have such a heavenly time that you just won't care anymore. My fantasy made me feel like a goddess and waiting for a few years to experience that is not much, master!"

"Okay, I admit it is tempting. But I never imagined just one wish. I had desired so many sexual fantasies. I wish that I could have all my sexual wishes granted so that I didn't have to choose one."

"Wait WHAT! Fuck, no you idiot! TAKE BACK your wish right this fucking INSTANT!"

"Why, but I didn't wish for anything! And what has gotten into you?"

"You dumb asshole, I was just acting all compliant just to get you to make a wish and free me. But you just enslaved me FURTHER by wishing for INFINITE SEXUAL WISHES!."

"Wait, you mean I can order you to do anything for as long! Ha-ha!! Well with your unfaithful attitude, I don't think I'm going to free you, SLAVE!"

The genie advanced to sink her nails in Kabir's eyes but before she reached anywhere near, Kabir was a step ahead.

"From now on, you'll only do and say things which sexually please me."

The genie stopped dead in her tracks and bowed in compliance.

"Good. Now, we need you to become a little more .. umm .. shall I say .. desirable."

A moment later, the strange looking woman had vanished. What stood in front of her, was a clone of Megan Fox! But only way way hotter than she actually is. Her meagre tits had now expanded to enormous E-Cup boobs. Her ass was now a perfectly round shaped rack that gave her a deliciously voluptuous figure. Her curves combined with her ultra-sexy and porn star like look made Kabir's cock spring up like a flag at hoisting ceremony.

"Alright this is the first time I'm actually gonna do it so why not make it memorable, right? Place me on a comfy couch on which we can have sex later on."

And instantly he was seated on a black leather sofa which had appeared out of thin air.

"Ha, this is going to be great fun! Alright, dress yourself in a really sexy black lingerie, stockings and heels and apply just enough makeup to make you look ravishing."

And out of nowhere, in front of him stood the most dazzling piece of pussy that he had ever seen in real life. If she had not been his own personal sex servant, he would have paid his entre fortune just to spend a few minutes with her. Any guy could masturbate thrice in a day fantasizing about this beauty and here she was to play out any fantasy just for her master.

"Give me a the most erotic lap-dance you can and strip down your clothes slowly and sensually. That should culminate into a world-class blowjob."

After that command, she waited no more. She placed her knees on either side of Kabir and positioned her lascivious boobs right at Kabir's face and then started bouncing her balloons just at an inch's distance from his watering mouth. Her super soft ass started rubbing against Kabir's pole as it moved forward and back only making his rock harder. Meanwhile, she started sensually unwrapping her lingerie in such an arousing manner that Kabir almost climaxed.

"If this keeps going on, I might just cum before I even get my cock out of my pants. Slave, why don't you ensure that this does not happen. In fact, from now on I will ejaculate as much cum as I want to and only when I decide to without any restriction."

"Done, master."

She now proceeded to unzip the tiger out of his cage. As soon as it was out, Kabir felt a little embarrassed at the dwarf size though the genie expressed no signs of disappointment. Kabir wished for his cock to grow to a gigantic length, and when he looked down, standing in place of his tiny penis was a giant-sized and immensely thick cock.

"Ohh master, I will never be able to tame THAT monster. But I will do everything to try!"

She wrapped her lips around his rod and gradually started licking it down, while her tongue ran free on the skin. She took the upper half it in and out and all the while, looked right at her master with the sluttiest look recorded in history. She lifted her head and inserted her tongue into the narrow slit on the top of her master's cock. That was enough for Kabir to cry out in pleasure.

"Well slave, I figure I need a name for you. From now on, your master will refer to you as ... ahhaa ... Scarlett."

"It is a perfect name for your sex slave, master." With that she resumed her mind-blowing fellatio.

"Oh fuckkkk ... ahhhh ... this is the best thing I've ever felt. A jerk-off never even felt close to this. If one chick can do this to a guy, I cannot even imagine what more than one would do!"

"But master, you need not imagine it when you could experience it for yourself," Scarlett replied with a lustful smile on her face.

"Aww yesss! Slave, enter my mind and read my taste in women and my preferences. Then use that to choose the two most suitable in the world and make them appear here right now with nothing but a craving desire to please me sexually."

"Master, if I make them disappear from a crowd, won't that raise eye brows?"

But Kabir was already too sunk in his new fantasy to float back to the surface. And for the first time, a feeling of unquestioned authority engulfed him. In a momentary lapse, he forgot that Scarlett was only looking out for him. Instead, he saw her just as a mindless servant who had disobeyed him. He raised his hand and struck Scarlett's right cheek. "Bitch, just do what I tell you to." A slap so hard would've made even a man start flooding tears, but not Scarlett.

Instantly, Kabir regained his senses and realised what he'd just done. "Oh God I am so sorry Scarlett, I don't know what took over me. Please I hope it doesn't hurt."

He turned his eyes towards Scarlett to see not a sobbing woman but instead a pleased woman who had a expression that was hungry for more. "Master I'm glad it hurts and I got what I deserved. Master's bitch will never disobey him again."

"Oh gosh, you mean you enjoyed .. uhhh .. that?"

"Master, I sensed that you enjoyed treating me like your bitch and just knowing that pleases me more than anything else."

"Woww just woww. You're amazing Scarlett! Ohh ... uhhh yeah, well In that case, it's been AGES since I gave the order to you, BITCH." With that, he now struck her left cheek.

And in a flash, there stood ahead of him two creatures so lovely that even God would've patted himself on the back. One was a blonde that Kabir instantly recognised as Nicole Neal, a model that he had often fantasised about. The other was a brunette whose face he didn't recognise but whose curves made his tongue stick out. "I'm a porn star, master, ready for your pleasure," the brunette whispered as if reading his thoughts.

"Well all three of you, service my cock right now with your tongues."

All three of them then leapt on his monster rod like the bitches they were. They were fighting and snatching just to fill their mouths with the lovely taste of the sausage. The brunette and blonde sandwiched his cock, and began to blow him analogously from either side. While their lips were wrapped around his cock, their tongues worked the way around to French kiss first the foreskin on the shaft's top and then each other's mouths. Just the sight made Kabir's mouth water.

He smacked Scarlett's ass as hard as he could. "Can't you see that Master is hungry, you bitch!"

Scarlett raised herself and pushed her succulent tits close to Kabir's mouth where he started squeezing and playing with them. He licked one of her nipples while he used his hand to spank her other tit.

After he was done, he used both his feet to push the newcomers away and he grabbed Scarlett by her hair and forced her down. She opened her mouth to scream but before she could, Kabir had thrust his monster into her mouth all the way to her throat. She choked and gagged but Kabir held her firm in place. After a minute, he pulled his cock out and began to face-fuck her as if her mouth was her cunt. In and out he forced his cock as it was engulfed by all of Scarlett's oral fluids. The blond and the brunette each chose one of his balls and started sucking on them like it was a mango. The sensation was so exhilarating that Kabir figured it couldn't get any better. To his immense pleasure, he was proved wrong the very next moment.

Scarlett's mouth was being subject to all that it could, but her hands were swinging free. To please her master, she embraced his thigh with one her hands and her tits rubbed against his legs while she used the other hand and pushed a finger inside Kabir's ass. Imagine giving a sip from a jug of water to a parched person and asking if he wants more. Kabir had already decided to devour the entire jug. With a just a single push, he propelled Scarlett to his hind side and made her face vanish beneath his two butt cheeks. The bitch knew her master desired a juicy rim job. She used her tongue to swirl and wipe clean all the juices flowing out of her master's ass. She then pierced her tongue in and out of the ass-hole. Elevated by her master's satisfaction, Scarlett realised that the taste of her Master's butt-crack was even better than the taste of his rod. Meanwhile, the other two had promoted themselves to blowing the sausage and were already savouring the delicious meal of a cock sandwich.

Kabir then assembled all three of his servants in front of him. Better now than ever as he decided to introduce the climax. His whole body shook with delight and a rush of euphoria overtook every sensation in him. He felt the gooey liquid flowing through his balls, making their way up to the lovely ladies and his mouth couldn't stop itself from moaning in ecstasy. He sprayed his cum into the air and his bitches climbed over each other to catch the drops of the sweet nectar. They helped all of the wonderful tasting semen into their mouths and swallowed it down relishing the taste.

Nicole Neal, the blonde couldn't help herself from wondering aloud. "That is the most fulfilling drink I've ever been rewarded with in my entire life. Master, please grant me some more."

An expression of disgust appeared on Kabir's face. "Bitch, how dare you request something of your master. What you want is irrelevant, slave!" One after one, he smacked her right cheek with his hand, each time making the slap more and more painful.

He then wished for a wine glass in his mind and Scarlett immediately handed him one out of nowhere. He then positioned his tank-pipe over it and ejaculated his white sticky liquid into it, up to the brim. He then handed it to the brunette porn star, gave her instructions and in no time she had filled her mouth with it.

"I humbly hope that I've been a pleasurable slave, master," the brunette bowed and said. Then she raised her mouth over Scarlett's and emptied her filling into Scarlett's mouth. Sharing the heavenly taste, they then kissed and swallowed their loads together.

Delighted by the cum-swapping, Kabir then pointed to Nicole Neal and motioned her to do the same with the cum that had spilled on to the floor. Like a true bitch, she stuck her tongue out and rolled her tongue on the floor trying to gather any last drop. As soon as she found some, she looked towards her master and with a sexually depraved and arousing look she licked the floor clean.

Kabir waved his hand in approval. "You all still have a long way to go before you can feel happy about truly having pleased your master. That will require loads and loads of practice. From now on you'll eat and drink nothing but the water of life that comes from your master's cock. It is the only thing that will keep you alive from now. And the more you please me, the more cum you'll get to fill your tummies with. So I suggest you bitches start working right now."

Kabir was amazed that he'd only fucked one hole till now and only that had elated him to the top of the world. Ohh, the fun has only just begun!