Sex Gods of Suburbia

Story Info
Late at night things get weird between friends.
1.6k words
4.17
36.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oxen
Oxen
12 Followers

Disclaimer: Everybody's 18. Weird sex. Leave a comment.

Jenna walked to Dolly's house.

The air was cool and the wind blew her hair. Gentle tugging on her scalp. These were the houses she'd grown up around. Up in that tree she'd had her first kiss. The nearby lake was where in a drainage ditch she'd let Damien feel her up last week. And that was the furthest she'd let a boy go.

She was, perhaps, prude for her age. She'd heard that other girls had lost it ages ago. Carrie in the backseat, Angie on her roof, Ronnie on the golf course in the middle of the night. Friends of friends splayed under the hulking and musclebound boys. And Dolly had done it with her mouth. But how long's it supposed to take them to come? Giggling. She'd felt it rub the cleft of her ass. But a ditch.

She flushed and the wind whipped the sweat off her, sending a shiver over her. Her jeans hugged her ass and knees: her clothes were a tightness all over her body. She was tense.

She could hear Diplo stuttering out from Dolly's a block away. Girl just because your parents are away doesn't mean the whole neighborhood is. She huffed through a smile. Someone's going to end up calling the cops. God damn it. She hovered for a minute, in her pushup bra and her red panties and her carefully applied make up.

The party was smaller than it sounded. Maybe twenty drunk teenagers. Mostly other seniors, and a couple boys that had graduated last year. Dolly came up to Jenna holding a bottle of tequila.

"Jenna! Oh my god." She threw her arms around her and whispered to her, "I'm not really as drunk as I look." She winked and giggled. "Come on!"

She grabbed Jenna by the hand and led her through the party. Once she installed Jenna with a blue solo cup she seemed to disappear. There was a lot of flirting and silly laughing and drinking. The night whiled away with, astonishingly, no cops.

A big group had just left for Wendy's. Others had paired off or were dozing on the couch. Dolly came up to Jenna, wide eyed and supercharged.

"Yo, okay, the liquor was one thing - I think they expected me to break into it - they didn't even lock it away or hide it or anything, right?"

Jenna grinned. Dolly always got hyper at the end of the night. It was cute.

"But I found the weirdest shit in their bedroom. You wanna see?"

Jenna followed Dolly into the room. Dolly shut the door behind her.

"I don't know how I never saw this before. But you can't tell anyone else about this! Promise me."

Jenna laughed. "I promise! I promise! What is it?"

A broad grin crept across Dolly's face. She beckoned Jenna to a closet. Inside stood a beautiful, ornate cabinet. Slender legs elevated to belly height a compartment with two closed doors. All around the doors were carved faces. About a third of them were in bombastic, pornographic orgasm. Others were depicted with a dozy eyed bliss, others with a spasmic tension. The doors themselves were shaped to resemble a woman's bare chest with rings hanging from the nipples.

With her manicured nails, Dolly slipped fingers through the nipple rings and pulled, opening the cabinet.

"Holy shit Dolly, your parents are freaks!"

Inside, surrounded by three red candles, was a figurine with a monstrous erection. It was seated, with legs crossed, hands on its knees. Its penis came up to just under its chin, and on its face was this wide toothy grin. Its forehead was distended to give the impression of horns, and it had short curly hair covering its head.

Along the vas deferens was written "lick me."

Jenna's eyes bugged out of her head. Dolly was watching her friend with immense satisfaction as she examined the idol.

Jenna: "Have you... done it?"

Dolly: "What?"

"Licked it?"

Dolly buckled over in laughter. "No!"

Jenna looked at her friend. She was pale, dark haired, wearing a tank top and a short skirt that showed off her legs. Her legs. It was the booze. Jenna looked at her friend and stuck out her tongue. She gave the statue's dick a long slow lick from balls to tip. Dolly couldn't stop laughing.

And all of a sudden, Jenna could see herself, and she couldn't move. She saw her face huge over the tip of the statue's cock, saw it wink at her and pull back. Heard her own voice say, "Dolly, whoa, what the fuck! Ow ow ow what the fuck!" clasping at her too tight jeans and frantically fiddling with the zipper.

Dolly stood, sobered by the alarm. Jenna saw herself reach into her own jeans and pull out a gigantic cock. She could feel the hand on it. Dolly's jaw dropped.

"I know I should be freaked out, but that's just really hot." Dolly kneeled down. "Don't worry I just want to look."

Jenna was trapped in the statue. Whatever it was that was controlling her body looked over at her, made eye contact, as her friend kneeled in front of her. She heard her own voice, dripping with sex, "Dolly, this isn't fair."

"All that's not fair is how fucking big it is! Look at this!"

She gestured with the cock to her friend. It started stiffening. Dolly stared at it, slack jawed and a little mesmerized. Jenna watched as her own hands were placed gingerly on the sides of her friends face, and Dolly's attention gently redirected up to Jenna's face. She heard herself say, "No honey, I meant it's not fair. I licked that weird statues cock and it's not even alive."

"Christ, Jenna, are you drunk?" But her eyes floated back down to the cock and her voice grew distant. It swayed in her face and she, "Mm, but if you tell anyone - it's our secret."

"I promise."

She slid her lips around it. Inside the statue, Jenna could feel the tongue running up and down her cock. Dolly bobbed her head and pulled her hands up, wringing the shaft and tugging the balls. Dolly would groan, "Mm," and in the statue Jenna could feel her vibrating lips tense around the cock. Jenna's body tilted its head back and let loose a long, lusty moan.

Dolly's fingers traced along Jenna's chode to her ass, and slipped inside. She paused, holding the penis in her mouth before pulling off and bringing her other hand up to tease the head. She rubbed it with her thumb as she spoke.

"Oh my god, Jenna, this cock is so hot. I don't know what it is, I don't like girls, but I want you to fuck the shit out of me with it. Do you like what I'm doing to you? Does it feel good?"

Inside the statue Jenna wanted to scream with pleasure, but whatever had possessed her body kept a tighter control. Jesus fuck if this is what boys feel.

"It feels good baby, take off your clothes."

Dolly slipped her hand out of Jenna's ass and stripped. Her body was pale. Her breasts were small and round. Her ass was full. She stepped forward and stuck her tongue in Jenna's mouth, pressed her breasts against her friend's. All the sensation Jenna had, trapped in the statue was of the cock that had appeared on her body, the cock that was sandwiched between her and her best friend's bellies. Dolly rubbed against Jenna as they made out, sliding her nipples against Jenna's shirt and smearing pre-cum on her own skin from the weeping cock.

Jenna's hand ran down the small of Dolly's back, between her ass cheeks, almost to her pussy. Curling her fingers and lifting, she lifted Dolly up over her cock. Dolly wrapped her feet around Jenna's thighs and lowered herself slowly onto it. Within a half minute they were bucking in frenzy, with Dolly laid out on her parents' closet floor.

The sensation was too much for poor, idol-bound Jenna. Something snapped into place. If either of the girls had thrown a glance toward the idol in the midst of their wild fuck, they would have seen something very strange. The idol jumped up, its erection bobbing in front of it like a fishing pole that's just hooked something feisty. It jumped down to the rutting ground, where Dolly's arms and legs were spread out and writhing under her friend.

Though Jenna knew she shouldn't, as a statue, be moving, the only thought on her mind was to stick her suddenly animate cock into this beautiful ecstatic girl. As Dolly threw her head back in a moan, she was surprised to see the idol standing over her. It caught her mouth, and thrust its cock in. The girl took it eagerly. This wasn't the skillful blowjob she'd just witnessed, this was pistonate fucking. The statue pumped through her lips, the possessed androgyne kept railing her pussy, and the teenager was overtaken by such a violent orgasm that she blacked out. In the midst of her thrashing, the strange pair came into her.

As the girls penis wilted, the statue again started to stiffen. A panic swept over Jenna's soul as the obvious questions hit her. But sensation started slowly to return. She felt her heartbeat. She felt Dolly beneath her, breathing. She found she could move her neck, and feel her fingers, and smell her own sexsmell mingled with Dolly's. It was a long time before either moved.

When she rolled off of her friend, the remains of the cock broke off. It was an ashy thing now that was mostly dissolved. Jenna checked, and felt her familiar warm cunt. She felt Dolly's cunt too, and it was thick with juice. Dolly gave her a fake smile and removed Jenna's hand.

"I should probably clean this up."

"Yeah. I guess we don't want your parents to find out about this."

Dolly nodded. The statue kept grinning.

THE END

Oxen
Oxen
12 Followers