Sex Gods World Cup - Quarter-Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on a second folks, we're having a bit of a problem at the judges table..." Randy rests down the mic to attend to Francine, whose finger-fucking has spread leaving the entire board of babes in the throes of ecstasy, the French MILF herself has fallen to the floor, senselessly still erupting in a steady string of orgasms. As officials come to attend to the enraptured raven-haired beauty away, Randy takes her place and manages to calm the other two members into watching the match.

"Sorry about that folks, seems like Matteo's member was too much for one of our judges and has ended up needing a little cool down period of her own. Now let's get back to the action!" Over at Brazil and Japan's match, Marco finally manages to get his massive eighteen-inch muscle cock into Asuya's tight Asian snatch, and begins thrusting into her heartily. "But the Brazilian boy-wonder has got a lot of fucking to do if he wants to catch up with Chikato, the Japanese super-stud STILL relentlessly pounding his cock into Luana for her fifth consecutive orgasm. Remember folks, if either member of a team is fucked unconscious, they're out of the running, regardless of points. "

"While Chikato's on a roll, let's check on Sweden vs. South Africa and see how the dark demi-gods are doing against their mega -muscle counterparts." The attention then refocuses on Hulk, with Melinda hopelessly skewered in mid-air by the Hulk's massive member. She'd already orgasmed once while the judges were distracted by Matteo shifting gears with Lisa, but are treated to an encore performance as a second rocks her well-built body. He watches as Zahira reaches her second cumming only moments after Melinda, with Sven lowering her to the ground to pound her out doggy-style. Randy adds a little insight as the match progresses, "However, despite the combined efforts of Team Sweden, South Africa has made steady progress toward closing the point gap.

"Meanwhile, Team USA's Tim is taking a heavy pounding as Sabby from the UK hasn't let up in the least, relentlessly riding his monster cock. Prequel rounds aside, this is the only time that one of the girls has ended up leading the charge." Still enthusiastically bouncing on Tim, Sabby paused only to let Mister Stud USA's cum-cannon blast another load deep inside her, before resuming her intense hip humping. Alongside her, Miss USA is bouncing right in sync... but it's only due to David's powerful hands guiding her hips as he matches thrusts with Sabby. "Ladies and gentlemen, I can't believe it, this just might be the first ever case of synchronized screwing at the Muscle Sex Gods World Cup!"

"Hold on folks! Just hold on a second! We're just over four minutes in and it looks like the officials are moving in towards one match-up. That can only mean one thing folks, someone's at the risk of getting knocked out." Randy watches as an official walks over to where Team Japan and Brazil are caught up in an epic fuckfest. Getting Chikato's attention, he raises out a yellow flag. Nodding, the Asian stud slows his thrusts and pulls his huge pecker from the nearly comatose Luana, who collapses onto the ground weakly, trembling from the intense fucking.

As an official comes in to check on Luana, Chikato gives his cock a hard flex, flicking off the Brazilian babes fluids in a show of superiority. Seeing this, Marco redoubles his efforts in slamming his eighteen-inch meat stick into Asuya, exhausting himself in a desperate bid to fuck her silly and hold off disqualification, but the petit Asian squeezes her ultra-tight pussy, slowing his thrusts to a crawl.

After a moment the official stands back and raises a red flag. Luana has been fucked unconsciousness! "And would you listen to the roar of the crowd! Team Japan! The underdogs of the Muscle Sex Gods World Cup score the first knock-out of the final few rounds. While scores are still to be evaluated at the end of the round, Chikato's relentless pounding has secured their slot in the Semi-Final's. Brazil is out! I repeat, Brazil is out!" Randy practically has to yell into the mic to make himself heard over the uproar caused by this upset of monumental proportions.

At the confirmation of his partners defeat, Marco gives a mighty groan, unleashing a massive cumblast deep into Asuya's tight Asian cunt. As Asuya clambers off Marco's mega-cock with a slight shiver, the Brazilian falls to his knees, beating the ground with his fists in defeat. Brazil, the home team, favored to go all the way to the finals and reclaim the coveted Sex Gods World Cup, is out of the running due to a devastating defeat by the underdog, Japan.

Pussy lips still trembling from the force of Marco's eruption inside her, Asuya daintily steps over the recumbent form of Luana to sidle up to her partner. Resting her hand on Chikato's throbbing member, she gives him a few sensual strokes causing him to let off a torrential cumblast of his own, treating Luana to a one man bukkake, coating her from head to toe with his thick cum.

Back over with Italy vs. Germany, Stephan and Brianna are still going steady, the German stud determined to make the most of things with his sixteen-inch bratwurst. But the real action is with Lisa and Matteo, as all eyes are fixated on the Italians mega-cock. It seems like every other thrust from his supersized schlong entices an earth-shattering orgasm from Lisa. And yet...

And yet, even as tremors of ecstasy rack the blonde's voluptuous frame, she strives to hang on unwilling to succumb to the pleasure and lose herself in ecstasy. Interestingly, Matteo doesn't seem too perturbed my Lisa's resilience and almost seems to be playing with her, easing off his mighty thrusts when it looks like Lisa is on the verge of submitting. "I don't know what Matteo's trying, but whatever it is, he's doing an impressive job of it..." Randy watches as Matteo lifts Lisa's body to the very tip of his twenty-two inch dick, before smiling and releasing her, letting gravity do his fucking for him. The busty German babe is now slick enough from her multiple orgasms that she slides all the way to the base of his cock, climaxing continuously as his super-huge hard-on buries itself deep inside her overstretched pussy.

As another series of orgasms send shockwaves of ecstasy through Lisa's body, Randy realizes just what Matteo is doing. "Hold on a second ladies and gentlemen, Matteo is purposefully playing with Lisa, keeping her conscious so she can keep on cumming and supply Team Italy with a steady stream of points! Stefan literally has to fuck as fast as he can just to have a chance at breaking even!" And it's true as Matteo has managed to rack up over fifty points for Team Italy all on his own.

"Alright, I've had just about enough of this!" Over at the showdown between the US and the UK, Tim growls angrily as he braces himself against the floor slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position in a desperate bid to turn the tables on the seemingly insatiable Sabby. However, the buxom British babe doesn't let up in the slightest with her hip pounding and has now outpaced Gabby and David's complementary cowgirl position. For his part, Tim responded with a series of impassioned thrusts, doing his best to match his opponent stroke for stroke.

Captivated at Tim's endeavors, a chant slowly rises up from the American's in the crowd. 'U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!' Spurred on by the audiences support, Tim clenches his teeth as his he makes another stab at sitting up thrusting his huge cock upward to try to interrupt the UK babe. Meanwhile Sabby continues her relentless riding session, bouncing powerfully on Tim's erection, determined to drive his dick to the breaking point and beyond.

"With a match this close, the tide could turn at any second. While we wait for this back and forth battle to reach its climax, let's check back with South Africa and Sweden..." Here the rivalry between the two male combatants is clearly evident and the tension between the two teams makes this battle seems no less climactic than any other matchup. "Hulk's incredible nineteen and three quarter inch cock has widened the initially slim lead over Sweden into an aching gulf and the Swedish stud has yet to entice another orgasm from the chocolate bombshell." However, it seems like things are going to be a battle to the bitter end as both guys endeavor to coax just one more orgasm from their respective female opponent, Hulk to secure South Africa's lead and Sven to desperately try and even the score. For the most part, it looks like the girls are holding their own, but if you paid close attention Melinda was getting the brunt end of the stick and was totally at the mercy of Hulk's tree trunk member whereas Zahira had managed to make herself comfortable with Sven's muscle cock.

Suddenly a load roar goes up from one of the male contestants as they unleash an unstoppable torrent of cum. The judges crane their necks looking from Sven, to Hulk, and back again, trying to determine which of the mega-studs blew their load before finishing off their female opponent. It's soon evident that the climax came from neither team. Germany's Stephan is still passionately thrusting into the moaning Brianna and Matteo... Matteo's a force of nature, the only logical reason Lisa's still conscious is that the super-stud is having too much fun to let her faint. Over with Team UK's David has shifted Gabby from a cowgirl position to a more mundane missionary one. It's not going to boost his score but it does allow him better control over the action... and prevent him from suffering the fate of Tim.

With the American boy-wonder flat on his back, Sabby's wild hip action manages to coax yet another cumblast from the young stud. Exhausted, Tim Grant, aka Mister Stud USA, can do nothing more than lie there while Sabby proceeds to fuck him senseless. "Ah fuck... oh fuck, fuck, fuck... I can't hold it anymore... this is it!" Dazed from his endless series of climaxes, Tim murmurs incoherently as Sabby milks his cum-cannon towards what looks like his last blast.

Sweating profusely, Tim's entire body seems to be overheating, headed towards a meltdown. His phenomenal ability to cum and cum and cum, and then keep on going to cum some more has been turned on its head. Randy West watches on in awe, "Sabby's insatiable fucking with her powerful pussy has drained the super-studs reserves faster than he can recuperate overwhelming the male member of the US team and leaving him dehydrated and on the brink of passing out! With less than a minute left on the clock can the boy-wonder survive to the end of the round and stave off knock-out elimination?"

As Randy comments on the epic display of lust, he sparks a small glimmer of hope with the tone of his voice. Noticing it, the Americans in the crowd again begin the steady chant of, 'U-S-A! U-S-A!' rises up, making itself heard over the general roar. They quickly die down however, as it's soon evident that Tim's mega-cock is no match for Sabby's ultra-fuck, and grimacing, the fifteen inch meat stick explodes inside the UK babes indomitable pussy, spewing its last load.

Exhausted past the point of fatigue, Tim's muscular chest heaves one final sigh before passing out. As Sabby dismounts the American studs cock, an official rushes forward. Flashing a yellow flag quickly, they then proceed to check Tim's vitals before taking his hand and raising it into the air before releasing it.

The hand drops to the floor limply.

The official proceeds to try to test Tim's consciousness another two times, but each attempt ends with the same result, the young American is out cold. However, despite his defeated physique, Tim's cock is impressively still erect, throbbing energetically from Sabby's devastating libido. Seeing this, the UK babe reaches down to begin fingering herself, wildly aroused from literally fucking Tim senseless.

As the officials pronounce Team USA disqualified, Sabby cums intensely, moaning loudly s she savors her victory. Her cries of jubilation are soon surpassed by three drawn out blows of the whistle, signaling the end of the round. Groaning, Stefan fires off a series of sticky salvos inside Brianna as she cums for the fifth time, "But it's too late, the whistle has already blown and the climax won't count toward Team Germany's final score."

"Speaking of Team Germany, still holding on despite her multiple orgasms, Lisa has made it to the end. Weary and worn out from sexual satisfaction beyond belief, Lisa has managed to maintain consciousness and force Team Germany's fate into point decision." However, despite the whistle blow signaling the end of official scoring, Matteo isn't quite done yet. For his finale he levels his cock at her and begins jacking off, stroking his mammoth meat for a few moments before unleashing a cum-blast of truly epic proportions. Matteo's twenty-two-inch cock keeps cumming for the remainder of the layover round, coating Lisa's huge tits under numerous layers of his thick spunk, not to mention plastering her face and stomach with a healthy dose of spunk. As the German babe struggles to sit up under the weight of his massive cum-load, Randy all but has to hold back the three judges from rushing over and lapping up the Italian's cum.

Hands full of T&A in his efforts to restrain the judges, Randy cocks his head to talk into a fallen microphone, "Well folks, it has truly been nothing but a series of highlights for the quarter-final round of the Muscle Sex Gods World Cup 2014. A major upset for Brazil at the hands of the underdog Japan, and the US suffered a crushing defeat in an unprecedented knock out of the male team member. Not to mention the overwhelming performance from Italy's Matteo." As the other competitors calm down, the crowd clamors at the highlight reel, showing Chikato vigorously fucking Luana into incoherence, Tim's last hurrah of a cum-blast before passing out, and Matteo's mega sized member first sliding between Lisa's similarly sized tits then delving deep into her pussy. Despite the commotion, Randy continues on enthusiastically, "We'll take an hour break while the judge's scores are tallied to see who advances to the Semi-Final Round. This gives the winning competitor's time to regain their composure for another round of spectacular fucking."

12