Sex in a Theater

Story Info
Two strangers having sex during a movie.
2.5k words
4.08
44k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man saw the woman as she paid for her ticket. At first he thought maybe she was on a movie date with someone. The movie they were both going to see had gained notoriety by nearly getting an x-rating because of its sex scenes which were crucial to the plot. The theater was an old one which had balconies which were no longer used and was what was called an “art house theater”.

She went into the theater with him a few paces behind. The theater was crowded but they both found seats next to each other. As the movie unfolded, they both stole glances at each other. When the first sex scene began, the woman noticed that a bulge was beginning to grow in his pants. The scene was of the main couple in a very erotic shower.

The woman found herself growing moist as she watched the movie as well as the bulge of this handsome stranger grow. He also noticed that she was placing her hands on her thighs pulling her skirt up, showing more of her legs. The hotter the scene got, the more they kept watching each other. In a bold move he got up, and brushed her hand lightly with his fingers and made a motion for her to follow. He walked down the aisle towards the exit and turned to see if she would follow.

As she turned, she saw this stranger duck into one of the doors going to the balcony. Her breath quickened as she too went into the door. No one in the theater saw them. The other patrons were too involved with the intense love scene on the screen. She climbed the steps and he was waiting at the top. He took her hand and pulled her close. They began to kiss gently and slowly at first, then more passionately. Gentle and slow, then more passionately.

Their tongues slowly darted in each other’s mouths then before delving deeper, entwining together and becoming one. He pulled her closer allowing her to feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her. This stranger was tall and she was only 5’1 with a nice build. She felt her pussy begin to twitch and grow even wetter as his cock pressed against her stomach.

Their hands explored each other’s bodies with caresses. Quietly they moved towards the back of the balcony, kissing and caressing as they went. He sat down in one of the seats and pulled her on top of him. His kisses were passionate and deep. He began to explore her neck.

Her breathing quickened as his lips and tongue found her erogenous zones. She began to grind herself against the hardness of his cock. He felt the heat from her wanting pussy through the fabric of his pants and her panties making his cock twitch in anticipation.

He began to nibble her ear. As he did, hands caressed her small but firm breasts. Her nipples were already hard as he played with them through her top and bra. She was panting now, consumed by passion and lust for this stranger, who seemed to know her body like a violinist knows their violin.

He kissed, nibbled and licked down her neck while he slowly unbuttoned her top. He kissed her where he had exposed her skin. Her fingers ran through his hair, holding his head and guiding it down. He slid the top off her shoulders and stopped just to look at her beautiful sexy body, nipples erect and straining through the bra. They ached for the touch of his mouth and tongue.

He kissed his way along the top of her bra, then up to her shoulder where he slid the strap off with his teeth. He was driving her crazy with anticipation. She felt her panties getting soaked. She had never felt this wet with anyone before. He kissed his way along her bra to the other side. As he slid the bra strap down the other shoulder, she felt his teeth as he bit her shoulder gently.

He unhooked her bra and exposed her beautiful tits. He cupped them and his fingers played with her nipples. He traced his fingers lightly around her areolas. And then with his thumbs and forefingers, he began to roll her nipples between his fingers. They kissed deeply, their tongues exploring deep in each other’s mouths before tracing the each other’s lips.

He kissed, nibbled and licked down the other side of her neck. Then he began to kiss around one firm breast, making circles around it, growing smaller as his mouth slowly went to her aching nipple. As he began to lick it, she nibbled his ear, as her fingers wrapped in his hair, holding his head there. She was nearly bucking against his cock, which was straining through his pants. Her body became one erogenous zone to his touch.

As he kissed and licked his way around the luscious landscape of her chest, his hands slid under her skirt and cupped her tight ass. He gently scraped his teeth along her hard nipple sending waves of pleasure through her body. His fingers had undone her skirt and he slid it down. She stood up, her legs shaking with desire and the pleasure this stranger was giving her. He kissed his way down her taught stomach.

His hands slid under the panties and hungrily caressed her ass. She bit her lip and moaned softly as he ran his nails down her ass, gently scratching her cheeks. He slid her panties down and kissed his way down her tummy to her shaved pussy. Her scent was intoxicating to him. It took all his willpower not to start licking her clit and making her cum very quickly. He stood up and moved behind her.

His hands caressed her body as he kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders. Her legs quivered as he slowly dug his nails in gently and scratched lightly up her inner thigh. His other hand was playing with her nipples again, his fingers pulling them. Her thighs were wet as she felt his fingers touch her clit. She took his other hand and bit the palm as his fingers began to explore her drenched pussy.

Her hips bucked as his fingers rubbed her throbbing clit. She had been so turned that her first orgasm came quickly. She shuddered and writhed as the waves of pleasure had overtaken her body. She felt his fingers slip between her lips rubbing them. Then he brought them to his lips. While looking into her eyes, he began to lick her love honey from them.

She wanted to cum more but regained her composure. She turned and looked back into his eyes. She began to lick his fingers with him, their tongues tasting her cum. They kissed deeply and passionately as she began to unbutton his shirt. She kissed her way down his neck, wanting to give him the same pleasure that he was giving her. His hands were caressing her back, her ass.

She felt him run his nails over her body. She began to lick and suck his nipples, her hands running down his ass and over his crotch. She felt his rock hard cock twitch under her touch. She undid his pants and slid them down to his ankles. She playfully kissed his cock through his underwear then gently bit it. He stifled a moan as she did this, knowing that they had to be quiet. This added to the arousal of both of them. She pulled down his underwear and his cock was free. He wasn’t porn star hung, but had a nice size and girth.

She turned him around and sat him back in the chair. She kissed him on the lips before working her way down his body. Playfully she licked and sucked his nipples, scraping her teeth on them. This sent waves of pleasure through his body, his shaved cock throbbing and aching for her touch. As if she sensed his need, her hand began to explore his hard member, tracing her fingers over the tip, down his shaft to his smooth cum filled balls.

She kissed her way down his belly then licked his smooth pubic area. She then kissed and nibbled down his inner thigh. She switched to the other one thigh and slowly kissed, nibbled and licked her way up it. Her hand was slowly working up and down on his hard cock. She looked up into his eyes and kissed the tip of his cock. Then she passionately licked it, her tongue exploring every inch of it down to his balls.

She nibbled back up his shaft then slowly took his cock into her mouth. She watched as he threw his head back, knowing she was giving him the same pleasure he had been giving her. She sucked him slowly, moving her head up and down, taking as much as she could into her hot mouth. She cupped his smooth balls and caressed them as she made love to this stranger with her mouth. She felt him writhe and buck his hips as he grabbed her long hair and held it.

She felt him breathing fast. Her pussy was nearly dripping at the thought that she was giving him total pleasure. Her hand gripped his hard cock and she stroked him as she sucked. She took him deep and then scraped her teeth along his length, her hand following her mouth. She looked into his eyes as her mouth left his cock and her hand squeezed some precum from the tip. He watched as she licked the single drop that formed there. He then pulled her up and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips and tongue.

Kissing her passionately again, he turned her around so she was sitting in the seat. His kisses down her body were faster, more insistent. He wanted and needed to taste her. The sweet, musky scent of her pussy was drawing him like a bee to a flower. He kissed, nibbled and licked down her body. She could feel his breath quickening as he did this. Her back arched as his tongue glided over her clit exploring the folds of her lips. She held his head there and let his tongue pleasure her like no one ever had.

Her clit was like a hard pebble as his tongue licked more firmly. She felt it circle her lips then dart inside her sending waves of pleasure through her body. One of his hands played with her nipple while the other caressed her thigh. His licking became faster, harder as if he knew her body well. She had to bite her lip to keep the screams and moans of pleasure from escaping as he slid two fingers into her hot wet slit.

She felt his lips suck her throbbing clit between them and she felt him moan and flick his tongue over it. He thrust his fingers in and out slowly at first, and then began to move faster. She bucked her hips and ground her pussy against his mouth and fingers. Waves of pleasure, passion and lust filled her as she felt another orgasm building, this one more intense than the first one. He could feel her getting close to cumming. He curled his fingers toward her clit, hitting her spot. This sent the woman over the edge.

Waves of pleasure hit as she tightened her grip on his head. She felt her pussy contract hard as she came. Her body convulsing and shaking because of the intensity of her orgasm, she exploded and began to squirt into this stranger’s hot and knowing mouth. Eagerly he drank the sweet nectar that erupted from the sexy woman’s pussy. His tongue tried to catch every precious drop. She pulled him up and kissed him, her tongue tasting her cum on his lips and tongue.

She kissed him long and hard, then biting his bottom lip. She put her lips to his ear and whispered softly, “I want to feel your hard cock in me, baby. Fuck me. My pussy is craving you.”

He moved closer to the seat and rubbed the tip of his cock over her pussy. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she felt him slowly enter her aching pussy. They kissed deeply and passionately as she felt him slide his cock deep inside her. They moved slowly at first, as if caressing each other through cock and pussy. They began to move faster, moving in rhythm. She held on to the back of his neck and ground her hips to his quickening thrusts.

The seat began to make noise as they moved faster and faster. The woman pushed him towards the floor and straddled his body. Her hand guided his rock hard shaft back into her hungry slit. They began to move again to the same rhythm. His hips thrust up to her meeting every stroke, then he would feel the wetness of her pussy on his flesh as she would take him deep and grind her pussy on his cock. Faster and faster they moved together, fucking each other harder. He could feel her pussy getting tighter and tighter as another orgasm was building.

Her fingers played with her clit as his hands caressed her body. She felt his hands grab her firm ass and thrust harder down on his cock. Then she felt one grab her breast as the other played with the tender bud of her ass, sending her into ecstasy. The man knew she was close to cumming and this began the start of his orgasm. His balls tightened as they both moved faster and faster. He took his hand from her nipple and began to roll the flesh just above her clit.

She shuddered at his touch and grabbed her nipples. She pulled and pinched them as she started to cum. She felt his cock begin to twitch as he began to cum inside her. They kissed hard and passionate so not to scream with pleasure as they came together. She felt his cock shoot hot, sticky cum inside her. She collapsed on top of him, both panting over their hot passionate sex. They kissed and held each other, both telling the other it was the best fuck they ever had. They both felt his cum run out of her. He felt it run down his shaved balls. She turned and began to lick clean his cock of both their cum. He moved and began to lick her pussy clean of their hot, sweet juice.

They turned and shared the cum in deep long passionate kisses. When they recovered, they knew they had to get down from the balcony before the movie ended. She kissed him and asked him to wait for her in the lobby while she went to the ladies room to clean up. She dressed and went down the stairs. He dressed, went down and waited for her only to find that she had already gone.

At first he thought it was only a dream, but he still had her taste in his mouth, her scent on his body. He walked out of the theater thinking he would never see her again. Their paths did cross again a few days later at a coffee shop next to the theater. They did leave together that day and began to have many erotic, sensual and hot, sexual adventures together. But that is another story.