Sex in Rivergate Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
A new meaning to sex in the city.
2k words
3.19
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction.

This is also my very first story and constructive feedback would be very appreciated. I also want to know if you want more stories from me.

I write in British English.

==============

"Ready for lunch?" Devin asked, poking his head through the doorway of Ray's executive office.

"Sure." he sighed. He could use a break. Saving his work, he grabbed his jacket as he stood up and joined Devin in the hallway.

Devin smirked and asked, "Stakeholders giving you a hard time again?"

"Yeah, because those randy old farts have nothing better to do." he muttered, scowling at the thought of those badgering old coots.

Damn, he felt tired, feeling the tension in his back. It was so stiff it felt left like he had a plank straight across his shoulders. What he wouldn't do for a good fuck right about now, but he was still single. Guess he shouldn't complain. At least he wasn't stuck with a plastic surgery enhanced gold digger. Fuck, they're annoying.

Chatting leisurely, they strolled past the scantily clad receptionist, waiting at the elevator.

Ray and Devin were best friends since college. Where Ray studied Business, and worked his way up to his current position of CEO; Ray started as an intern and ended up becoming one of the top talented web developers of Syosis Industries. It was ironic that both ended up working in the same company.

"How's your day been?" he asked.

The elevator dinged, and they stepped inside.

"Oh, you know. I have to mentor an intern now."

"When does that start?"

"Couple of weeks. Let's hope they're not a moron." Devin smiled mischievously.

Ray snorted. Devin liked to play pranks, which sometimes landed him in hot water.

"Try to stay out of trouble. We don't want a repeat of last time." he said.

"That's why I have you." Devin said, trying to sound innocent but failing.

"Yeah, yeah." Ray rolled his eyes at him.

They were outside on the sidewalk, admiring the sexily dressed men and women walking by. Some were barely covered and looked ready to fuck right there on the pavement. It wouldn't surprise Ray if they already did.

The city of Rivergate is split into two parts. East and West Side. Syosis Industries is located in the West Side which doesn't allow citizens to live there under the age of 20. This section of Rivergate allows sex inside certain businesses which is marked by the infinity symbol after the business name, which can be found all throughout West Side. The idea of clothes is not to protect from the weather but to encourage sex between partners. Underwear was prohibited. Rivergate also implemented a law that strongly encourages multiple sex partners if you're single, but if you're married, you can decide if you want to register a permanent third (or more) to your family name or have multiple random sex partners.

"The usual place?" asked Devin. A light breeze ruffled his short brown hair.

Ray thought for a few seconds then nodded in agreement. They turned left and walked two blocks before stopping in front of an opaque double window with the words "Sensual Delights Coffee Shop" in a large golden script near the top. He pushed open the door and walked in, stopping briefly to adjust to the dim light inside. Cool air lightly blew over his face and he breathed in, enjoying the feel of it on his skin.

The interior was decorated in the Moroccan style and as a nod to its name, the coffee shop only had booths which allowed its customers to pair up and have sex should the need arise. Spotting a booth near the back wall, he walked over and passed a few couples in the middle of sex. Erotic arabesque music was playing softly through the wall-mounted speakers placed strategically around the café. The men drove their cocks inside their partner's pussy or ass (if they were two males together) to the erotic beat of the drum.

Ray made himself comfortable. His jacket lay on the seat and he had loosened his tie. Since Devin was a web developer, his clothing was less restrictive, and he went ahead and opened half of his navy-blue shirt. The tension in Ray's shoulders started to melt away and he grinned at Devin.

A young auburn-haired girl sashayed to their table, handing them menus. She had lovely perky tits big enough to fit in the palm of Ray's hand. She wore a white boob tube with matching skirt that didn't completely cover her ass. As per Rivergate's law, she had no underwear.

"What can I get you?" she asked them with a smile.

"A beer for us, sweetheart. What's your name?" he asked her with a grin.

"Angie." she replied.

"Angie, please inform your manager that we're ordering extra service from you for the duration of our lunch. Do you consent?"

"Yes, sir. Please give me your name so that I can inform the manager and I'll be right back with your beers."

"Ray Fletcher."

"Of course, Mr. Fletcher. I'll be back soon."

"Thanks, sweetheart."

Devin laughed, his chocolate brown eyes twinkled with mirth. One hand relaxed on his hard six-pack abs, the other was spread out on the back of the booth. He was shorter than Ray's 6'0", topping at 5'11" but he was toned in all the right places. This made him popular with both sexes of the population.

Carding his hand through his black hair, Ray chuckled. He was just as muscular as Devin and on occasion when he didn't have time or was exceptionally horny, he would look for Devin and fuck him through the mattress, so to speak.

"Lunch is on me, Dev. Enjoy."

"Thanks, man."

Just then, Angie reappeared with their beers. She set them on the table and waited when Ray moved out of his side so that she can slip into the middle. Cupping her face towards him, Ray leaned over and gently nibbled on her soft bottom lip. She moaned softly, her eyes closed, lost in the feeling of his tongue exploring her mouth, forcing her lips open, kissing her deeply. Devin moved closer behind her, pushing her top to below her tits so that the breasts brushed against Ray's chest. Leaning slightly back, she made space for Devin's fingers to play with her nipples while Ray was devouring her mouth. Their tongues duelled sensually, and he could hear Devin sucking up soft love bites just below her ear. Leaning closer, Devin sneaked a sexy lick at the corner of Ray's mouth and winked before resuming his sexual assault on her soft, pliant skin. He loved seeing his marks on her.

He lowered his left hand to her tit, tweaking her nipple hard while his other hand snaked down to play with her clit. His finger pushed inside her pussy, making a squelching sound while his thumb rubbed tantalising circles on her clit. Wet heat surrounded his finger and he groaned in appreciation. In and out, in and out. Devin's hand was on her other tit doing the same treatment. Electric sensations snaked up from her clit to her tits and she was blindsided by her orgasm, shuddering hard in their arms. Ray kept up rubbing her clit until he brought her gently down from her orgasm.

"Ready, sweetheart?" he asked.

Nodding, she scooted closer to unzip his pants and lift his 9" cock reverently.

"Dev, finger her ass will you?"

Devin mumbled his agreement and shuffled closer to Angie's back, waiting first for her to settle herself on Ray's rock-hard cock. He licked his lips. During their playing, some of the patrons who weren't engaged in sex settled in their seats to watch the show.

Ray groaned in pleasure as his cock pushed inside Angie's pussy, the heat enveloping him. She was so wet for them and he loved her enthusiasm. She tightened her cunt walls reflexively and he closed her eyes to settle his breathing. If she keeps this up, he's going to blow before he gets to fuck her.

"Oh, God." He muttered.

Starting with a steady but fast pace, he felt Angie bounce on his cock. Her head leaned back on her shoulders, mouth open in ecstasy. He knew that Devin had started pushing his fingers in her ass and that she felt the double penetration. Devin only had to keep his hand close enough so that she can fuck herself on them without needing to move. Soon, he had three fingers in her ass and she was keening in pleasure.

Shifting slightly so that he can sit straighter, Ray decided it was time to fuck. He breathed softly next to her ear and made sure she heard every sexy sound he made while his cock thrust into her from below. She was so turned on by this that she came again, screaming and that's when Ray gripped her hips, holding her still while he rammed her hard so that his cock penetrated deep into her pussy.

"Your cunt is mine! I'm going to fill it with cum and you're going to walk with it dripping down your thighs, you hear me?"

"Yesss." She hissed.

"I want the customers to slip their fingers in your cunt and taste my cum."

"Oh, God, yes. Fuck me harder."

"You got it, sweetheart."

He fucked her hard, balls slapping against skin, her smooth pussy sucking his cock loudly. The heavy beat of the bass drum reverberated in sync with their bodies, fucking them as they fucked each other. With a loud cry, he gave one last, deep thrust and came inside her cunt. So much so, it started dripping before he even finished.

Devin had removed his fingers earlier when he recognized the look on Ray's face that said the waitress is about to get the hardest fuck of her life.

They sat still for a few minutes while their breathing slowed down. After a while, Ray twisted to help Angie stand by the edge of the table, leaning on it a little.

Meanwhile, Devin had also shifted to the edge of his seat, cock in hand, jacking slowly.

"Go to Devin, sweetheart. Time to get your ass fucked."

Grinning at Devin, she did as Ray asked. She stood in front of him facing towards the front of the café and slowly impaled herself on his cock. Fuck, she was tight! The patrons had a good view of her clean-shaven pussy as well as the sight of Devin's cock entering her from behind. He didn't bother wasting time and immediately rocked her hard on his cock, causing hot friction to tingle up her spine.

"Yeah, show your pussy, baby. Play with your nipples. Let everyone see what a slut you are."

"I love your cock." She panted.

"Ride it baby. Ride it hard. Fuck it, slut."

Thanks to Ray's teasing show, Devin was so hard he could pound nails. He knew he wasn't going to last long so he fucked Angie's ass as hard as Ray fucked her pussy. Slap, slap, slap; his balls struck skin. When he was close, he thrust faster and then abruptly stopped with a shout, coming hard. A huge load of cum spurted out of his cock into her ass only for it to drip out as well.

Slapping her lightly on the butt cheek, he said, "Thanks, baby. I needed that more than I thought."

"No problem." She grinned.

Feeling better after his fuck, Ray ordered lunch and every time Angie came over to check on them he would push his fingers into her cunt. In no time, she was flushed and ready to come. When Ray was ready to pay the bill and leave, he decided to give Angie sit on his lap again, facing the customers. Her legs were hanging on the outside of his knees and, so he pushed her open to display her pussy to the customers.

Ray finger fucked her in full view of everyone and it wasn't long before she came again. She sighed happily.

"Thanks for the service, sweetheart."

"You're welcome, Mr. Fletcher. See you next time."

Ray and Devin headed back to the office, feeling the satisfaction of a great fuck.