Sex in the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't take your eyes off me. I want you to look at me the whole time."

"I'll do my best."

"See to it that you do."

He slung my legs over his arms, elevating them and locking them in place. My eyes must have bulged out of my head as he bent down and laid his tongue flat against my widened and exposed cavity, gliding along to its uppermost extremity.

"Oh, fuck me, yes!" I cried out.

"Mmmm, be patient, that happens later. Don't forget, I want you to look at me when you come."

The intensity soon had me squirming and writhing beneath him, which he must have interpreted as my trying to resist him, to break free.

"Kimberly, if you don't stop fighting me, I'm going to have to restrain you. I can use my tie, our belts. I won't hesitate to do it. Is that what you want?

He couldn't possibly know how much I wanted that. God, but was I ever tempted to say yes.

"I, no... I can't. Not during the first time, anyway." But would there even be other times? I wondered.

Ethan seemed quite crestfallen by this rejection but didn't let that get in the way of repossessing his consolation prize.

Soon, an incoherent torrent of words spilled forth from my mouth, but at some point, I must have said "faster" because that's the one to which he matched his pace just as my body signaled its shattering peak.

The tremors that overcame my entire being did not eventually abate but remained on a prolonged collision course under the direction of his unrelenting onslaught.

I couldn't help but close my eyes just then, despite his insistent orders, and during that brief moment, I felt him surmounting me, entering me.

His strokes were slow and steady, measured only by our rhythmic pants, and not by the ticking of seconds, as I had lost all track of time. Thirty seconds, ten minutes, one hour could have elapsed for all I knew.

"God, you feel so good inside me."

"And you fit me like a glove."

"Speaking of which..."

"Yes, I'm wearing one."

"Mmmm, good," I said, grabbing my knees and pulling them higher to magnify the reverberations against my central trigger, and that all but caused my vision to explode into a burst of stars.

Ethan withdrew almost completely and then penetrated me anew right to the hilt, his thrusts becoming gradually more accelerated until my body seized and then rippled, as I tried in vain to keep my stare fixated on his face which seemed to emerge from a blurred haze.

His moans became grunts and he bellowed my name, the last syllable drawn out until he was spent and collapsed on top of me.

As we drifted back down, he pulled out of me, and I felt an immense void. He headed for the bathroom to clean up. I had closed my eyes for a moment, and when I reopened them, I was surprised to see him standing by the bed, still very naked, getting back under the covers. I had almost expected him to get dressed, tuck me in, plant a small kiss on my forehead before thanking me for the wonderful time, explaining that there was somewhere else he had to be.

"What time is your alarm set for?"

"5:30. Why?"

"In that case, snuggle up. Turn out the lights so we can get some sleep. 5:30 will be here before we know it."

Sure enough, it seemed as though I had just fallen asleep when my alarm sounded. Suddenly, I couldn't figure out where I was. This wasn't my bed, this wasn't my room. Then it occurred to me, I was in New York. I had a client that needed saving and... I had a man lying beside me! Oh, what had I done? Everything after that last orgasm had evaded my memory. I had never slept with anyone before, and by that, I meant literally sleep.

I started getting out of bed, being careful not to disturb Ethan when I felt his arm tighten around my waist. He sighed contentedly, in the manner of someone who is completely fulfilled, even though I felt I hadn't reciprocated as much as I should have. I didn't want him to think that I was only looking out for my own sexual gratification. I wasn't certain if he was awake, but one particular part of him definitely was!

He stirred, yawned, and looked at me under heavy, drooping eyelids. Damn, I must have looked like hell, but the way he smiled, it was like I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"I'm sorry about last night. I..." I began.

"Why are you apologizing for something that was fucking incredible?"

"I just feel like I didn't attend to your needs as much as I should have. I hope you'll let me make it up to you. But now, I have to get ready for a meeting. I have some serious damage control to do."

"Just five more minutes?"

"Let me get ready first. Then whatever time I have left, I'm all yours. Could you call for room service? You can order anything you want," I requested, before disappearing into the bathroom, but leaving the door slightly ajar, letting him know that I had an open door policy, should he decide to join me.

I stepped into the shower, scenes from last night replaying in my mind. The lack of sleep, combined with our physical activity had made my body sore, and the hot water felt good.

I had begun lathering my hair when from behind me I heard,

"Here, let me help you with that."

I had been startled by the way he had snuck up on me but I soon relaxed as his strong hands massaged my scalp. Because time was not a luxury that I had right now, I could not let them wander any further, but that would be easier said than done. I did my best to avert my eyes from his prominent erection, getting on with the task of just washing myself. If I didn't have a meeting this morning, neither one of us would be leaving this place, that was for damn sure.

Grabbing a towel, I teasingly bent over as I dried myself off and then left him to finish his shower. I was back in the other room when he shouted,

"Hey, there's no towel in here."

Returning to the bathroom, I found Ethan standing there with droplets coursing down his body.

"What will you give me in exchange for this towel?" I asked, holding it just beyond his reach.

He approached me, all of him glistening liquid and firm cock. He didn't have to kiss me long before he grabbed the towel effortlessly from my limp grasp.

When room service arrived, I had absentmindedly begun heading for the door, almost forgetting that I was still naked. It was amazing just how comfortable and uninhibited I already felt around him.

"I'll get the door, you finish getting ready. I don't want you walking like that in front of just anyone."

Had I heard him right?

I was putting the finishing touches on my hair and makeup when Ethan presented a cup of coffee before me. When I reached up for it, he quickly pulled it away. It was soon obvious that he was getting back at me for the towel game.

"What will you give me in exchange for this cup?" he asked, with an expectant look.

"What I'm going to give you will have to wait. Rain check?"

"Rain check," he replied reluctantly, handing me the cup.

Walking out of the bathroom a few minutes later, I found my outfit already selected and laid out on the bed.

Before I had a chance to thank him, he said,

"I figured it was the least I could do since I kind of caused a delay in your preparations. Come and sit down and have some cereal. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

As I sat down, I said,

"You're spoiling me rotten. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"Maybe I am, or maybe it's because blood flow isn't going to my brain but somewhere else and I'm not thinking straight," he joked.

Running out of time, I hastily got dressed. Ethan's jaw dropped as he lifted his eyes from the newspaper and saw me, scanning over my charcoal gray pinstripe suit and knee length skirt that accentuated all of my curves. Conservative but almost bordering on provocative.

"Fuck, you look great!"

"Why, thank you for saying so. Feel free to stay and make yourself at home. Order anything you want, or just go back to bed. I need to get some things organized before the meeting, since I got sidetracked last night and never got the chance to go back to the office. I wonder why that is?" I feigned innocently.

"Would you like to get sidetracked again?"

"I think I could be persuaded into another sleepless night."

"How does tonight sound?"

I tried to remain nonchalant, not wanting him to know that this was what I was desperately hoping to hear.

"I think that could easily be arranged."

Ethan helped get me into my coat, taking my phone before I slipped it into my pocket.

"Let me give you my number. Call me when you're done. I don't care what time it is, call me," he said, as he finished programming his number in my phone directory.

"You will definitely hear back from me later today."

I leaned in to give him a quick kiss but instead of releasing me, he continued with a lingering one before I pulled away and rushed out the door.

12