Sex in the City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

"I'm surprised to find your door open," she said, leaning against my door frame after we'd exchanged hellos.

"Really," I replied, "why is that?"

"You've only been here for a day and already I've seen you escorting two babes from your room."

"Oh, stop," I laughed, "Kate, April and I are all in the same major, we have all of the same classes so, naturally, we're friends."

"Are you saying that you didn't sleep with either of them?" she asked, suggestively, stepping into my room.

"I didn't say that," I replied, coyly.

"Do they know about each other?"

"Oh, sure. In fact, they shared an apartment this summer."

"Really? Did they share anything else?" she asked, playfully.

"Why are you so interested?" I asked, feeling like I knew the answer, but still not accustomed to the third degree from a virtual stranger, even if it was in a teasing manner.

"Well," she started, suddenly a bit self-conscious, "I could hear you guys through the door and it sounded like a good time. It must be nice to have 'friends' like that."

"Nice for them or nice for me?"

"From what I could hear, it sounded like it was awfully nice for them to have a 'friend' like you."

"Do you want to be my friend?" I asked. She lowered her eyes and nodded. I felt the blood flowing south and wondered whether she was wet just from the conversation. I stood and closed the door, bolting it, then turned to her and took her face in my hands. Turning it up so that I could look into her brown eyes, I pressed my lips against hers and our tongues were soon exploring each other's mouths. As I dropped my hands to her ass, which turned out to be finely toned, her arms went around my neck. I pulled her against the bulge in my jeans to let her know what effect she was having on me. I maneuvered her toward my bed and had her sit on the edge as I knelt before her. We kept making out as my hands went to her tits, which were much bigger than April's but not quite as big as Kate's. I could feel her hard nipples through her shirt, so I pulled her shirt up over her head and took a quick look at her cleavage as I reached back to unfasten her bra.

As I slid her bra down her arms, I revealed an amazing pair of tits. I was already enamored by Kate's luscious beauties, but Kim's tits were a close second. What they lacked in size compared to Kate's, they made up for in the size of her areolas and the way they sloped down to a point. My hands were on them immediately and my lips and tongue quickly followed. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked her hard nipples while caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her tits. Knowing that this would have made her incredibly wet if she hadn't been already, I dropped my hands to the waist of her shorts and opened them. She raised her ass for me as I worked her shorts and panties down together, pulling my mouth from her tits to watch as her light brown bush was revealed. Though well-groomed, it was a bit thicker than I was used to with Kate and April but I still was anxious to devour it.

I slid her shorts and panties all the way down her long legs, which she then spread apart for me as I lowered my head to kiss up the smooth flesh of her inner thighs. She laid back, her torpedo tits jutting toward the ceiling, but watched as I started to run my tongue up her slit. She was really juicy, so I lapped up her secretions before slipping a finger into her and finding her tight like April, but also incredibly slippery. She was moaning again as I started to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her. I gazed up over the landscape of her body and had to think that she looked just outstanding naked. It wasn't that I was bored with Kate and April, not by a long shot, but Kim was different enough that it was a nice change of pace for me. She was fair-skinned, where April was darker due to her Filipino heritage and Kate tanned really well. She was tall and long-legged where April was on the shorter side and Kate was still a few inches shorter than me. She had brown hair, where Kate was a blonde and April's hair was jet black. Her tits were big and pointed while Kate's were bigger and more round while April's were smaller and perky. The biggest bonus, though, was that she was just down the hall so I suspected that, if this went well, I could bang her on much shorter notice than Kate or even April.

She was really working her hips, the longer I ate her pussy, and her moaning was getting louder, which made me think I must have been living up to her expectations. Both of her hands were holding my head, so that her tits were squeezed together between her arms which made me think that, if I didn't fuck them that night, I'd be fucking those beauties soon. Her pussy was getting wetter as I continued to devour it, making me glad that I'd be sticking my cock into it and feeling how tight, wet and hot it was; I had no doubt that was going to happen, but I needed just another minute or so to get her to cum. She started to tense up a bit so I figured she was right on the verge and, sure enough, just moments later she let out a cry and started to shake as the came. I kept eating her until she went still and released my head, then I straightened up on my knees and admired her long, lean body some more. When her head started to clear, I stood up and stripped off my shirt as she watched, then dropped my pants and briefs, my rigid member sticking straight out in front of me.

Though I was tempted to fuck her tits, and if I hadn't just fucked Kate's I might have, instead I sat cross-legged in the middle of my bed and had her straddle me and wrap those long legs around me. Both of us sitting upright in the middle of the bed, my cock slipped into her unbelievably snug yet incredibly slippery pussy and I couldn't help but moan. We started to slowly fuck in this position, my hands on her toned ass to help her up and down as we made out. This was a position more about being close and getting her to cum again and, for me, having her long legs wrapped around me. It wouldn't have been among my favorite positions but it seemed appropriate for the moment and, as soon as she came, I was planning to switch things up right away. I was thinking that, based on experience, since she'd just had an orgasm, she'd be more likely to cum again pretty quickly if stimulated properly.

As I felt her pussy getting even hotter and she pulled her mouth away from mine to go back to moaning passionately, I got the impression that my instincts had been correct. I bounced her faster on my cock and she continued to get louder and her pussy continued to feel even better than I thought it possibly could have. My own orgasm was still a long way off, so I knew I'd have more opportunity to enjoy her pussy in a position that I found more suitable to my own pleasure. With her moaning more constant as she got closer and closer, I wondered if there was anyone else who, like Kim, was lingering outside listening to what was going on in my room and speculating about who might be involved. I knew that if Rav or Brian or Paul was around, they would certainly be interested since they were aware that I was not currently dating anyone. Since Gloria was my immediate neighbor, I hoped that if she was hearing anything, it was having the same effect on her that it had had on Kim.

Her voice got a lot higher as she approached her orgasm and she started tensing up again. When she let out a long cry and relaxed a bit, it was clear that she was cumming. She was almost chuckling as she shuddered and I knew she was done when she let out a long, content sigh. I lifted her and moved to my left, laying her down on her back and supporting myself over her. As I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her with full-length strokes, I brought my lips down to hers and we began to make out again. In this position, it wasn't likely that I'd be able to hold out for too long, especially after her pussy had been flooded by two orgasms. Fucking her felt outstanding from a strictly tactile-sensation standpoint. She obviously didn't have the experience that Kate did, but April hadn't, either, at the beginning of the summer and she learned a lot in those short months. I didn't think it would take much time at all before Kim was an old pro like April had become, open to everything and talented at what she did.

Her legs were wrapped around mine, we were making out passionately and her smooth skin was sliding against mine as I continued sliding my rigid tool in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. She was raising her hips a bit with each of my incoming thrusts, allowing me to penetrate deeper which felt incredible. My orgasm was building quickly, but the level of pleasure was unprecedented; what she lacked in experience, Kim made up for in being both relatively tight and incredibly wet. I enjoyed the building pleasure and my approaching orgasm as our bodies worked together to get me there. I tried to continue fucking her slowly with long, full strokes but would gradually build up to fucking her hard and fast without even realizing it. When my orgasm was finally imminent, I tried to maintain a steady pace as my cock began to swell even more before I exploded into her with a grunt.

Once I was spent, I rolled off next to her as she remained on her back. Looking over her as she lay there, I knew there was a lot more exploring that I wanted to do before she left my room. It continued to look as though I had one helluva year ahead of me.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12