Sex In The Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ben908
ben908
4 Followers

"What are you trying to do... Help!" Mahima screamed.

Pooja pushed the vibrator between Mahima's legs as she struggled to break free. Karishma used her fingers to pull the panty material to one side. She could see large pussy lips covered with brown hair all over. Pooja pushed the vibrator between the pussy lips and at the pink inner folds of her vagina.

"Stop!...Aaahhhh...stop...uuuhhh.."

Pooja was now rubbing the vibrator against Mahima's clitoris which was visible from between the inner lips of her pussy. Karishma stared at the flesh that showed behind the brown hair and wished her tongue was at that point. Pooja moved the vibrator down to the entrance which and pushed downwards exposing the pink skin in between the folds of Mahima's thick pussy lips.

"Oooohhhh!"

Pooja pushed the black vibrator into Mahima. She had flicked the small switch on and it was now whirring silently sending currents thru Mahima. Her pussy was now very wet with excitement and provided easy lubrication to the vibrator. As it moved in and Mahima felt the pleasure streaming thru her body, she slowed her struggle. Relaxing a little she pushed her head back with her eyes closed.

"Aaaahhhh!"

More juices flowed out of her pussy and she lifted herself slightly to allow Pooja to push the vibrator even deeper into her. Pooja stuck it in even more and started making slow strokes in and out of her body. With each stroke the vibrator touched deeper into Mahima's body.

"Umhhh... that feels... good..," Mahima whispered with a slight smile.

Karishma realized that Mahima was now enjoying this and moved her right hand to Mahima's choli. She tugged at the large knot that held the blouse together. With one pull the knot untied and the blouse fell apart revealing a bright red bra. Karishma noticed the clasp of the bra on the front and unhooked it. With pop the bra opened freeing the large globes of golden skin with dark brown nipples decorating the centres. Karishma reached for Mahima's right breast with her hand and touched the firm but soft flesh and immediately squeezed it.

Mahima was now feeling very erotic sensations running through her body. Below her neighbor, Pooja Bhatt pushed the vibrator deep into her wet and tight pussy. While Karishma Kapoor squeezed and pinched her firm breasts. She had never felt such amazing sensations before, she had never had two women make her body experience these erotic feelings.

Karishma now brought her mouth onto Mahima's nipple and bit into her skin. The nipple was getting bigger with desire and Karishma sucked at it with increased vigour.

"Aaahhh... aaahhh...," Mahima screamed, "I feel wonderful... aaahhh ... aaahhh... I'm cumming!....Aaahhh..."

Pooja felt Mahima's juices flowing freely down the vibrator and onto her hands. She wanted to lick at her pussy, to drink every drop of the love fluid but didn't want to stop, now that Mahima was so close to orgasm.

"Ooohhhhhhhh!" Mahima moaned as she felt huge electric currents darting across her voluptuous body and culminating between her legs. Large waves of pleasure racked her as she reached her orgasm. The best and most erotic orgasm she had ever had. Her wetness flowed down her thighs as she clasped onto the the vibrator tightly with her eyes shut. For several minutes Mahima's body writhed in great sensations of orgasm.

"Ummm," the 'Pardes' girl whispered finally while pushing back her brown mane of hair, "Those were the most erotic moments of my life."

"Well, a tleast somebody's had an orgasm today!" Karishma said with a large smile on her face.

ben908
ben908
4 Followers
12