Sex in the Lounge

Story Info
The night was young when she met him.
1.1k words
3.96
18.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was young and she was going to meet her man, she was wearing the new lingerie that he bought for her, the bustier, G-string, stockings and suspenders not to forget the stilettos and on top she was wearing a flowing robe. He was sitting on the couch, dressed in a 3-piece suit, not aware of what she had planned for the night.

Firstly the lights went out. The candles that had been set in position around the room got lit one by one... upon seeing this happening he removed his jacket and his vest and took his tie off and placed it on the back of the couch, then there was a clink of glasses as she bought in the bottle of wine and sat down next to him. Offering him a glass, he took it from her and held it up as she poured the wine. Firstly into his glass then into hers. The both took a sip out of their glasses. He took her glass of her and placed them carefully on the table. Slowly undoing the tie around her waist the letting the robe fall from her shoulders he then saw that she was wearing the lingerie he had bought for her.

He was so impressed he started to kiss her cheek, her lips, then down to her chin, neck and to her breast, enjoying every inch of her as he kissed her his way down...

She lay back on the couch so he could enjoy her body, slipping off her stilettos and letting each one-drop to the floor. Slowly his hands moved up her legs to remove her stockings and they too were put on the back of the couch.

Then she pushed him onto the floor, laying him down on his back she sat on his pelvis, leaning over to unbutton his shirt button by button, she pulls him up and removes his shirt, reaching down the her crouch, he feels her undoing his belt and feels the zip on his pants moving down, and his button being undone. He raises his hips up so she can take them off revealing a very sexy pair of satin boxers with a very hard penis trying to break its was out. She sits on him once again this time she can feel his cock wanting here so she rubs her wet pussies against his boxers knowing that he wants her.

She reached behind her and undid her bustier and removed it revealing her 2 beautiful soft breast, as he reached up to touch them she with draw and told him no. She reached behind her to grab the tie and her stockings. He was surprised about this until she grabbed his hands and tied them together then onto the table so they were above his head and he could not move them. She got back on top of him still feeling his cock through his boxers, this time feeling it wanting her more and more.

Slowly she moved her hand down and released his hard cock from his boxers and starts teasing herself with it, she pulls her G string to one side and plays around her hot clit with his hard cock, realising that he has precum leaking from it she brushes he fingers across the top of it and brings her hand up to her mouth and licks her fingers. You could see he wanted her and wanted to taste her badly but she was intent on teasing him. She loved the taste of him so much that she made him spread his legs and got in between them and started sucking on his cock. The look on his face and the sounds he made she could tell he was going to explode and it wasn’t going to take long either. She would lick his cock from top to his balls, the suck his balls then lick up his shaft again, just as she got to the top and placed her mouth over his hard cock he exploded into her mouth and she licked up every little drop of cum that she could take in her mouth and sucked him dry. He demanded that he be released now. So she did as she was asked and untied him, now it was his turn to make this lady beg for him.

He took off her G string and laid her down on the floor... then he grab the tie and tied her up making sure she was safe but also that she couldn’t move her arms or hands. He caressed her beautiful breast kissing and licking them one by one every now and then looking up to see the look on her face. He then move down kissing her tummy then down to her beautiful love mound where he could smell and feel the she was wet and wanting him. She kept moving her hips signalling him to enter her and make love to her NOW. But he was going to make her suffer a little. He reached over to the coffee table and grabbed a glass of wine, slowly tipping it over her tummy, and then licking it off her, he then tipped some over her clit before getting down to lick it off her, but he was never rough with her. He licked her clit then he licks her hot pussy all over.

He used his fingers to enter into her finding her "G" spot, he knew exactly where to find it and he knew that doing this would make her cum and squirt so he deliberately made her squirt time and time again until she begged him to stop. But he didn’t want to stop and carried on. He licked her clit and fingered her "G" spot making sure she had an orgasm before he would stop. Then she cum. she cum long and hard for her lover and all over his hand. He licked her juices of his hand and made her lick his hand too so she could enjoy her juices.

He then reached above her head kissing her as he was doing this and untied her hands, freeing her to do, as she wants. She insists that he enter her making love to her until they both cum together. With their bodies both hot and wet with perspiration they go long and hard until the first sign of one of them reaching the hot point. Not long after they both reached the point and then they both peaked. It was sheer exhilaration for them both, now it was time for them both to relax and settle before they start over.