Sex in the Office

Story Info
We have sex in our office.
1.3k words
3.76
19.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers

I looked up from my paperwork as she walked in the room. She walked over to me and sat down on my desk next to me. I have always thought she was sexy but there was something new about her. I couldn't figure out what it was but I still had a sexual desire for her. She had the most beautiful eyes and her skin was soft to the touch. Her long dark hair hung over her shoulders and her perky 36DD tits beckoned to be played with. She was wearing a low cut tank top with a denim cut off skirt. She leaned over and ran her fingers through his hair.

She softly whispered, "Kiss me..."

My cock began to get hard and pushed against the zipper on my pants. She straddled me and began to kiss me. By this time my cock was rock hard and throbbing.

Kay looked at me and said," I think someone wants to come out and play... let me help you with that."

I pushed my chair back and she got on her knees in front of me. She slowly unzipped my pants. She pulled out my cock and began to stroke it as she licked the tip, down the shaft and down to my balls.

She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck slowly down the length of my shaft. Her warm mouth felt so good as she slid it up and down my hard throbbing cock. She then began to suck furiously up and down, faster and faster. I told her I was about to cum, she slowed down and worked up and down my cock, massaging my balls as she did so. The feeling of her sucking on my cock was amazing. Soon after I told her I was going to cum, I took a deep breath, bucking my hips so I was deeper in her mouth.

I moaned and said, "Oh baby I'm... gonna...cum...fuck!!"

I shot a thick load into the back of her throat. She hummed on my cock as she sucked it dry and swallowed every last drop. She stood up and began to strip in front of me. Slowly, she took off her shirt and unsnapped her black lace bra, revealing her perky tits. Seeing her beautiful tits got me hard again instantly. I pulled her to me and began to suck and softly nibble on her nipples. She moaned softly as I sucked and played with her tits. I slowly pulled her skirt down and then her black lace thong. She had the most gorgeous body I had ever seen.

Her pussy was almost completely smooth aside from the small strip of hair. I picked her up and set her on my desk as I spread her legs wide. I started to finger her pussy as I licked it. I could tell she had cum when she was sucking my cock because her pussy was still wet and it taste so good, almost like honey.

"Oh yeah baby, yeah lick that pussy, make me cum baby, mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah fuck yeah," she began to moan. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I want your big thick cock in my pussy, I want you to fuck me."

I didn't waste any time, I quickly stood up and stuck the head of my cock in her wet pussy. Slowly, I began to slide my cock deeper inside her. She moaned as she tilted her head back. I began to fuck her slowly and gently.

"Fuck me harder, mmmmmmmmm harder baby, fuck my pussy," she said as she pulled my hips towards her.

So I began to fuck her like never before, pounding her pussy harder and harder, going faster and faster with each thrust.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so fucking tight, it feels so fucking good." I moaned as I fucked her harder.

Its a good thing no one else was in the office because she let out a loud scream, "Oh yeah fuck yeah, pound my pussy, make me cum baby."

The harder and faster I went the louder she got until she reached her climax. Her pussy quivered and her muscles tightened around my cock. I pulled out as she came. Her cum dripped out of her pussy as she leaned forward and began to suck her cum of my cock.

"Mmmmmm, my cum taste so good," she said as she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

I already knew this from before. She turned around and told me to fuck her from behind. She bent down over my desk, her ass sticking up. I got behind her and once again slide my cock into her wet pussy. I fucked her just as she told me to earlier, hard and fast.

"Oh yeah fuck yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder, mmmmmmmmmm, yeah fuck me," she exclaimed.

I felt her snatch begin to quiver and tighten again. Before long she had cum again, this time more than before. I pulled out and knelt down to taste her sweet love juice.

She looked back at me as I stood up and said, "I want you to fuck my ass."

Without hesitation, I began to lick her ass to get it nice and wet. I slowly stuck the head of my cock in her ass. Her ass tightened up but then relaxed. I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into her ass.

She looked back at me again and told me not to hold back, and that's just what I did. I didn't hold anything back. I began to fuck her tight ass hard and fast. She screamed in ecstasy as I went faster and faster.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck...fffffuuuuucccckkk kk mmmeeeee," she began to scream.

As I fucked her, she began to play with her clit. I couldn't hold back any more, I told her I was about to cum again. I pulled out and she began to suck my cock again.

"Ahhhhhhh I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," I said as I shot of another thick load in her mouth.

As before she sucked my cock until I was dry. I turned around and sat on my desk.

She sat in my chair and said, "I want to ride your cock."

I had already cum twice and I wasn't sure if I could get hard again I told her.

She said, "We'll see about that."

As she propped one leg on the arm of my chair, she began to play with her pussy. I could see it perfect from where I was sitting. She smiled as she saw me starting to become hard again. Before long, my cock was throbbing hard again. She told me to lay down on my desk as she climbed up onto me.

Straddling me she slowly slid my hard throbbing cock into her tight wet pussy. Slowly, she started to grind and ride my cock. Then she started to bounce up and down harder and faster.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm yeah your cock feels good in my tight pussy," she moan as she fucked me.

Her pussy tightened and quivered and I knew she was reaching her climax again. She told me to cum when she did and I was already thinking ahead of her because I was just about to cum. I told her I was about to cum and she told me to cum inside her pussy.

A few more bounces and I let out a loud moan, "Baby I'm cumming, oh fuck, fuck baby, I'm cumming."

"Yeah baby, cum in my pussy, fill my pussy with your cum," she said.

I shot a huge load in her pussy just as she was cumming. She got off and began to suck my cock again tasting her cum along with mine.

We went into the bathroom and cleaned up a little bit and got dressed. I asked her if she wanted to come over to my house for a few drinks. She said sure why not. So we drove back to my house and had a few drinks and then fucked wildly again. I wasn't worried about my roommate catching us because she was off at a conference in Texas for a few weeks. She wouldn't be back for another couple of days.

Kay and I now stay late at work every day, just so we can fuck each other.

Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers