Sex in the Shelves

Story Info
College guy watches two girls together, then joins in.
1.3k words
4
39k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its late at night, the library is being shut up for the night as I hunt around searching for reference material for an essay due the next day. Searching through the racks at the rear of the library, panicking as I hear the sounds of the other library users being ejected. Passing the open door to a back room I hear a gasp and a moan. Stopping I pear through the gap and see two women kissing. The shorter one, a brunette, is slowly unzipping the boiler suit of the taller girl, whose long blonde curly hair spills over her shoulders. I watch as the zip is slowly lowered revealing the deep valley of the blonde's cleavage, the zip carries on down to her abdomen a brief wisp of blonde pubic hair just visible.

The brunette reaches up to slip the boiler suit off the shoulders of the taller girl, letting it drop to reveal her full breasts and toned body naked except for a black lace thong. The brunette whispers "oh Sara" as she takes in the statuesque blondes body. Breaking her kiss with Sara, the smaller girl takes a step back, her hands moving to the buttons on her blouse slowly undoing them as the blonde watches on. Letting the blouse fall she reaches behind herself to unclasp her bra freeing her pert breasts. Sara licks her lips as the brunette briefly cups her breasts. As Sara's attention is fixed on the brunette I take the chance to slip into the room crouching behind some old shelves to get a better look, already my cock is hardening in my jeans, straining against the material. From my new vantagepoint I see a name badge on the blouse, it reads Sally, looking up I see Sally begin to unzip her knee length skirt.

I swallow hard as I see Sally dropping her skirt to reveal her firm arse, the strand of a red g-string running between her buttocks. Sara takes a step forward taking Sally back into her arms and kissing her deeply, her hands roaming Sally's back and down to her arse. Reaching down I undo my jeans slipping my thick erect cock from my jeans, stroking it slowly as I watch. The two girls slowly sink to the floor as their embrace grows more passionate, their hands roaming all over each others bodies. Sara ends up laying flat on her back with Sally lying on top, their legs intertwined, kissing and caressing.

Slowly Sally starts to kiss down Sara's neck and chest seeking out her full breasts with her hot mouth. Kissing and nibbling over the soft flesh she teases her tongue around Sara's nipple before sucking it into her mouth, gently biting it before turning her attention to the other breast. Licking and sucking the hard nipple, before biting it slowly increasing the pressure till Sara gasps, Sally releasing it and plants a kiss square on the aureole. Then licks straight down Sara's stomach to her thong. Sally moves up onto her knees giving me a great view of her arse the thin strip of red material clearly visible between her rounded buttocks.

Sally slowly starts to ease Sara's thong down over her hips, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy, the puffy lips glistening in the light. I feel my cock twitch in my hand as Sally slowly draws the thong down Sara's long legs, her tongue lapping at the smooth skin as she does. Sally throws the thong aside and leans down between Sara's splayed legs licking at the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, inching her way towards Sara's wet pussy. Soon Sally's face is pressed between Sara's thighs, her tongue lapping at Sara's pussy. As Sally presses her tongue into Sara, her back arching slightly forcing her pussy towards Sally as her long legs over Sally's shoulders.

I start to stroke my cock faster as Sara's moans become louder and more insistent, her back arching, her hands pulling Sally's mouth into her pussy. Sara's head rolls back and she lets out a squeal as she cums on Sally's tongue, the sight of this and Sally's great arse is to much for me. My cock spurts cum into my hand as Sara continues to cum, my cock throbbing in my hand I lose my balance falling against the shelves. Sally's head spins round at the sound but Sara is still lost in the afterglow of her orgasm. Sally stands and looks around the shelves seeing me cock in hand; she smiles down at me extending her hand to me. Nervously I take it and she leads me around from behind the shelves.

Sally begins to unbutton my shirt and pulling it off my broad shoulders as Sara gets up onto her knees and begins to unbuckle my jeans tugging them down my legs. In second the girls have me naked and both kneel in front of me, Sara taking my still hard cock in her hand and licking the last of my cum from the eye. She continues to swirl her tongue around my cock head as Sally caresses my balls and Sara's breasts. Then Sally leans into lick me too, her tongue tracing up the side of my shaft while Sara concentrates on the head of my cock till its back to full stiffness.

I kneel down next to the two girls my hands stroking over the arses as the three of us kiss, my erect cock pressed between their bodies. Slowly a lay back flat on the floor Sally kissing me, as Sara takes hold of my cock stroking it slowly as she straddles my hips. She rubs the hard head back and forth between her wet pussy lips, slowly taking it into her. She sinks down onto me groaning as my thick cock enters her totally. Sally meanwhile stands and slips off her little red g-string showing her shaved pussy then moving to straddle my head. Her knees by my ears I turn my head to lick her soft inner thighs.

Looking up at Sally's beautiful wet pussy as she slowly lowers it on to my waiting lips, my lips touch her labia and I snake my tongue out to taste her sweet juices inhaling her scent as her body descends on me. I feel Sally lean forward as she rests on my face and from the muffled sounds I can hear I guess she is kissing Sara. I feel Sara begin to raise and lower herself on my cock, building up a steady rhythm. The two girl's hands roam each other's bodies, squeezing each other's breasts and fingers trailing over their clits. Sara's finger runs down to tease Sally's clit, then slipping it into my mouth letting me taste more of Sally. I can hear the girls moans, muffled by Sally's warm thighs by my ears, Sally starts to grind her pussy down onto my face, forcing my nose between her arse cheeks and allowing me to probe deeper into her pussy with my tongue. My hands move to Sara's hips, holding on to her pulling her down onto my cock as my hips rise to meet each of her thrusts. I feel Sara push down hard onto me, rubbing her clit against me as she starts to cum, her pussy tightening around my cock.

I start to lick more frantically at Sally as Sara enjoys her second orgasm, bucking up and down on my cock as her pussy spasms around me. I feel Sally's legs tense around my head as she forces her pussy down as hard as she can onto my mouth, my balls tightening. My cock erupts again filling Sara with my cum, both girls cumming on top of me, their moans filling the air. I feel Sara collapse to the side, my cock slipping from her dripping pussy. I then feel Sally's tongue on my cock licking up Sara's juices and the last of my cum before she rolls off me to kiss Sara letting her taste our cum on Sally's tongue. Sally dips a finger between Sara's legs and into her pussy, withdrawing her finger covered in our cum and licking it clean. The three of us lay exhausted on the floor, the girls breathing heavily, my cock softening, but the sight of the two horny girls by my side soon has it hardening again...