Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 16

Story Info
All the agents on earth can't save him now. He's in too deep.
12.9k words
4.7
11.9k
22

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

------ Ceria's Estate, Hell ------

Even just the fairgrounds were enormous, let alone the entire courtyard devoted to games and tournaments that didn't involve the need for lots of room or much danger. Ceria's estate had been transformed into a carnival in the course of a day, coming up from a shamble of hodgepodge stages and tents and narrow pathways to elaborate round stages with pulleys and curtains and sectioned, tiered platforms.

Worn earth tracks dotted the festival grounds in a wide area, where races were held, teams fought over king-of-the-hill matches, and physical games of strength and teamwork were played. Bets were places on all manner of game and unofficial tournament, bringing to life a flourishing economy inside the estate itself.

Tents that had been put up at random were now rowed and some lined with fences to make sure they were kept in good order. Banners and streamers of every color and size had sprung up. Poles dozens of feet high stood proudly over it all, some used as perches for gargoyle-like demons who surveyed the scene below with interest. Pathways had been worn into the earth through the grounds, so high was the traffic through the place.

In the middle of it all, Tom sat watching a stage with Adze, uncomfortable and unnerved by what he was watching. Earlier, he had seen a man bordering being tortured by a succubus in a spiderweb of chains, blindfolded and gagged. Compared to the poor soul on the wheel currently planted on the stage, it seemed as if even that would be a nice fate to endure.

Apparently, amongst the hustle and bustle of the festival, there were smaller areas where simple stages elevated about a foot off the ground had been erected and a curtain drawn behind the areas of focus in the middle to separate the two halves of each stage. Here, lessons on everything under the sun were being offered to those who wished to sit a while and listen. One earlier had been on swordplay, another about properly binding prisoners or lovers if such a thing was sought by a pair of partners.

This one, however, was on the proper use of torture to extract information. An incubus's personal slave had been drawn from the audience and asked several questions, to which he had been instructed to remain silent to or lie. At first, he'd lied, and received a slap to the face. The demon teaching the lesson switched gears for a moment to explain ways to tell if a slave, a mere human, was lying, something Adze paid very close attention to.

After that, the lesson basically devolved into the demon repeatedly asking questions, giving commentary on what he was doing both physically and psychologically to the slave, carving the man up with a set of blades and wires and other tools that ripped out fingernails and clipped skin back so he could reach inside the human to tug at ropey intestines and tendons and muscles.

It almost made Tom throw up, but he kept it down long enough for the poor slave to expire at last after his throat was slit and his guts spilled out of his body while he hung upside-down on what looked like a chin-up bar with two gears on the sides to spin it. When he was done, the demon took a bow and an applause followed him off the side of the stage to rejoin the crowd.

The demon who apparently maintained control of the stage's events cleared and cleaned the stage with several others and then addressed the crowd with his tail swishing behind him mischievously.

"A fine main course for the mind, was it not? But, now, shall we remove ourselves from the unclean business of pain and spectacle of torture? To more...pleasurable, and in no way less sensual, displays?"

"The male orgasm!" Adze shouted before any other suggestions could be offered up.

A number of heads turned to her, and even the demon commanding the stage twisted his horned head toward her.

"And what, pray tell, would we see new about something we see and experience almost daily?"

Tom yanked Adze's leash and pulled her head so that he spoke directly into her silver ear. "Shut up, Adze, or I'll use this helmet to snap your jaw like a fucking twig.

She pulled back and managed to sit upright again. "I can show you how to manipulate an unwilling partner for one." Interest didn't seem that high, so she continued. "Without raping him."

Suddenly, intrigue bloomed throughout the crowd and the demon on the stage nodded in acceptance. "As it has been suggested, so shall we receive a lesson on manipulating an unwilling partner. However, I do believe it would be prudent to change your partner before beginning. The human you've got with you seems more than willing to comply with any favor you ask of him." That was met with a chorus of laughter and several jokes aimed at the weakness of Tom's will to a succubus, even one so brightly clad in a mask of silver and shame.

Adze stood up and grabbed her leash with one hand. "Come, human. I'll finally show you what it means to have teased a succubus."

"I don't think so," Tom replied, "Not w-"

Adze tugged so hard on the chain that Tom stumbled into her. She wrapped one arm around his shoulders and the other around his waist. He fought her to get free, but she just scoffed at his efforts and made her way up to the stage blindly, relying on the crowd to part before her to avoid tripping over anyone.

When they neared the stage, Tom stuck his feet out and kicked off of it, sending Adze back a few steps and off balance. Tom swung his legs back between the succubus's and tried to trip her, but she just planted her feet and waited his efforts out with a solemn look on her face.

Eventually, she got Tom on the stage and mounted it as well, keeping the agent's hands under the control of her own.

"Lusotan isn't here to save you now," she whispered to him smugly. "You're all mine now. Every little piece of your soul belongs to me."

"Go fuck yourself," Tom growled, planting his foot firmly between the succubus's legs.

She didn't falter at all.

"I'll need a chair for this," she continued, turning her head out to the crowd. Someone offered up a chair and the stone furniture piece was hefted onto the stage, and Tom forced down to sit back on it. When he was seated, Adze quickly pinned his hands together with one of hers behind the back of the chair.

"I am not fucking you, Adze." At that, the succubus paused and drew her head back with a questioning look written across her face.

"Fuck? You think I want to fuck you? Oh, you're quite silly. I don't want to fuck you." The succubus leaned close enough for her forehead to touch his. "I want to own you with my body." And suddenly, the air felt thicker with lust and desire as Tom felt warm, silver breath across his cheeks.

"So the show begins," said the stagemaster as he departed from the main focus of his stage, giving all attention to Adze and Tom as whatever the succubus had planned unfolded. She turned her head and addressed the crowd with a broad smirk.

"The first part is physical manipulation. As you've clearly seen, he's not in the mood. So, sitting him down for a time-out will allow you to avoid whatever chase he might have made you give." She planted herself in his lap. "And as you can see, he's not going anywhere now."

"Adze-"

She interrupted him. "And if they've got an especially irksome mouth, then you can always kiss it to shut it. This one happens to be a biter, but who doesn't love a nice bit of nibbling, eh?" That roused a few chuckles from the crowd, furthering Tom's anger. He drew his head back and slammed it into Adze's, hoping to get her off his lap and put some space between them.

Instead, it caused his brain to jerk around in his skull with dull, deep pain and sparks to light up before his eyes. He blinked away tears as Adze placed her hand on the back of his head and pulled it close to her.

"He's still not quite ready to listen, as most unwilling partners will be. But, this is a good opportunity to show you just how far soft seduction goes when your partner has steeled their mind against you."

Adze gently clasped a tuft of Tom's hair and slowly raised his head to make him sit upright again. He tried to get his hands free, but her grip was incredibly hard and unyielding. As far as he could tell, it was unbreakable for him at the moment.

Slowly, the succubus licked her silver lips and descended upon his neck quietly, bending forward to kiss the crook of his neck. Tom prepared for something cold, but what pressed against his neck was neither hard nor cold. Instead, soft, warm lips met his skin and caused the hair all over his body to rise. He felt his pants begin to tighten as his body responded in other ways to her being in his lap.

She quietly lifted her lips from his skin and placed them just a little higher on his neck, leaving a little kiss mark in saliva on his skin that felt cool as she breathed on it. Tom flexed his legs down to his toes and fought the growing urge to give in. Even if she wasn't using her abilities as a succubus, she was using her experience to great effect.

It didn't help that she was closing in on one of his kinks either. She made her way up his neck with the all due slowness, collecting every tremble and squirm from him with patience. She reached his jawline and whispered something against his neck, just so he couldn't hear it.

She then placed one more kiss on him before running her free hand down his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly, inch by inch. Tom felt her breath against his cheek as she exhaled as slowly as he could stand.

"Something about this is turning you on, isn't it?" she asked, moving her lips to his ear. As she found the last button on his shirt, she gave his earlobe a tiny nip, causing her teeth to snap together audibly.

Tom's arousal spiraled skyward in an instant. He felt his heart thud in his chest, knowing that with her breasts against him that she could feel it too. He couldn't look anywhere but up to avoid staring someone in the eyes and falling utterly short of looking anything but pathetic. He steadied his breathing even as her fingers undid his zipper and her mouth hovered over his unprotected ear ominously.

"I will not give in to this," Tom lied through gritted teeth, taking in a long, deep breath to steel himself against what he knew she was going to do next. They both knew he wasn't going to make due on that statement. She let out a low, seductive laugh and her lips found his ear softly.

"Here it comes..." Her silver lips parted and she licked the inner rim of his ear slowly, leaving a warm, wet trail behind as she held his head in place. This time, he didn't resist. His cock throbbed so hard he thought it would rip through his boxers.

She'd found his kink.

His entire body just refused to resist. He wanted to move, but everything in him forced his muscles to stay still and let the succubus terrorize his ear with her tongue, tracing every dip, every sensitive ridge and valley, everything. She didn't speak a single word as she navigated her tongue across every sensitive nerve in his ear, giving him the mother of all kink-fulfillment moments.

It took her eight total encirclements of his ear to be done with it, and as she pulled away, she kissed him just hard enough for him to feel. The sound, however, echoed through his mind like a stone in a well. He sat there in the stone chair, hands clasped behind his back, legs extended forward and locked at the knees, stunned beyond belief.

His breathing was heavy, giving the succubus pause as she attempted to address the crowd. She gave him a questioning look, even though she couldn't see him, and drew her body back away from his.

"Was..." she started. He knew she couldn't see the red, embarrassed flush that had spread across his cheeks, nor the half-defiant, half-pleading gaze he stared at her dead, silver eyes with. She could easily do anything to him at this point. All resistance past this point, for now, was going to be totally for show. He was far too horny to actually put up a fight.

"You know almost as well as I do what it was," Tom said quietly.

Adze smiled. "Well then that must have felt exceptionally good." She turned to address the crowd, held at the point of anticipation. "And as you can clearly see, soft seduction has won the day against his defiance. I can now begin to tease him without fear of escape."

With a single motion, she slid lithely out of his lap and onto the stage floor between his legs, parting them with her hands. She worked his pants down and removed them with his boxers, allowing his rigid cock to spring up in front of her face.

Tom watched Adze intently, knowing that she didn't understand that he couldn't feel anything from what she was planning. It was almost disheartening, after Veronaa had given him a little glimpse of normality, so have it so bluntly thrown back in his face. With a sigh, he waited for her to begin.

But, she didn't do it right away. She took a few deep breaths, smelling it with a silver-clad nose. He could only imagine what kind of look she had in her eyes beneath the death mask. Was it greedy? Lustful? Inquisitive? Her expression gave away nothing at the moment.

Adze zeroed in on his throbbing erection and slowly moved to capture it with her lips. It looked to Tom like she was trying to savor the moment, and she confirmed it with the last-minute tilt of her head towards his face.

"All that resistance, all those walls you erected between us, all that effort..." She stuck her tongue out and dipped her head. She started at the base of his member, giving it a single, long, drawn-out stroke with her salivating tongue. Her hand dove between her legs half way through and Tom closed his eyes as she finished her excessive tease. "You're filthy."

She made an exaggerated swallow and he watched the lump in her throat rise and fall. Adze's breath hitched as she sucked in air unceremoniously, tilting her head back wordlessly. She sat there between his legs for a moment, relishing in what she perceived to be her total victory. She'd been able to taste him, and now thought she'd get his soul out with a blowjob.

"That's what you get for teasing a succubus. I've been waiting an entire cycle to do that."

Tom let out a resigned sigh and waited for her to start sucking. She did, eventually, after taking in everything she wanted from that first taste. She lowered her head, opened her mouth, and took him down to the base without a single moment of hesitation. She let out a moan, sending chills through his body, striking his nerves with a tickle that made his cock throb for attention.

Still, he felt nothing from it. He felt her tongue roll around the bottom of his shaft, her saliva ooze around him as she started to rise again. Her teeth ran along the sensitive nerve on the underside of his erection, but it just tickled a little to him. No sexual stimulation, no pleasure, no nothing. He watched her head start to bob in his lap, her hands place on his thighs to support her, one covered in her vaginal secretions. He just wanted it to be over.

It was depressing more than anything.

He'd been on the verge of handing over everything in his possession for her to fuck him, and now? He was sitting on that precipice, looking over the edge to see her twadling uselessly with his cock in her mouth. It frustrated him to no end. He just wanted to slam his hips into her face and cum so hard in her mouth that he passed out. He just wanted to be normal enough to get a good blowjob.

Veronaa was right when she said he needed a break from all this. He thought back to those scarce moments when she'd used her ability to make him feel stimulation from just a simple touch. Rubbing her flat stomach with his arousal and feeling nothing but absolute sexual stimulation. Getting a handjob for the first time in his life and feeling something out of it.

Fuck, that's all he wanted. He wanted a normal life with a normal way to get off and a normal relationship. What did he get now? A succubus blowing him with no results while he sat on the edge of desire in from of a crowd...in Hell. He curled his toes as Adze came up from his lap, a wet kiss following her retreat from his erection.

"What's the matter?" she cooed. "Feeling a little overworked?"

"Yes," Tom replied without skipping a beat. Fuck, if that wasn't ever true. He was on the verge of getting to fuck her and she wasn't doing a damn thing to help it along!

Adze turned to the crowd. "I believe after a bit of teasing that he's quite put off balance, so now I can see to it that he's properly teased." She stood up and gently slid into his lap, placing one leg over his hips, allowing him a clear, full view of her engorged, wet labia. Her other leg followed in suit and she straddled him, arching her back so her pelvis was just far enough away for their sexes not to connect.

She smiled down at him, blindly aiming at his throat, but it still had the same effect. Tom knew she was going to do everything that still remained in her power to make him pay for teasing her earlier. She was probably going to succeed at making him beg too, if that was her end goal.

Tom felt her hand slide slowly through his hair in a way that belied her contempt for him. The succubus moved with the slowness of a lover trying not to stir her sleeping partner. Tom closed his eyes and let her fingers drift as they liked, her touch soothing his need for release that drained from him ever so slightly, like a trickle of water from melting ice.

"How long are you going to tease me?" he asked hesitantly, somewhere inside hoping that she would give him a straight answer.

"Until you realize that this mask does not make me the slave," she answered, placing her free hand on his shoulder. Tom opened his eyes to find Adze quietly sitting up on her knees to bring her chest in line with his face. Her smirk didn't change, not even when she pulled his head between her breasts and slid her hand down his back to make sure his head stayed where she wanted it.

Tom didn't realize until now, having had so few succubi in all the cases he'd been handed, just how potent the body of a succubus was. Her smell was absolutely divine. She was worked up, for sure, but the smell of her sweat and the arousal on her was nearly overwhelming. He hadn't experienced anything like this with Dereza in all their bouts together, probably because she was a half-succubus.

Adze's body was designed to make him want her. He could taste the overflowing want for a body to bond with hers in an embrace that had withstood the test of time for millennia. She lowered her body enough to give his reignited arousal a warm sensation from the heat of her bare core. An adrenaline rush caused Tom's hair to stand on end all over his body at the mere anticipation of full penetration.

Adze used this to address the very interested crowd again. "I've got him at a precarious place here. I've broken him physically, and, by just denying him what he wants by the narrowest of margins, I have given him but a taste of what he might enjoy if he submits. He's not broken mentally yet, but with a little more teasing, he'll be much more eager to give me a fill of his orgasm. I could take him now, but to truly obtain what I've come here for, he has to choose me, not the other way around."

"What if I just pushed up and put myself balls deep?" Tom asked, turning his head up to face Adze's smirk. She sneered down at him derisively.

"Why don't you?" She curled down and licked his inner ear wetly, pulling taut a string of desire in him and plucking it sharply. His cock throbbed so hard he thought it might explode. God, she was such a fucking tease!

Her labia caressed his shaft as she let her hips rest against his, driving spikes of pleasure through his body. He squeezed his eyes shut and locked his hands against the chair, gripping it with his fingers as hard as he possibly could. She really knew how to do it right when it came to teasing. He'd been fully expecting to penetrate on that one.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers