Sex is Best with Your Lover

Story Info
A Love Story.
3.8k words
3.82
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about myself and my lover, Lisa.

***********

This story is dedicated to Lisa.

************

Disclaimer: There is no gay male sex or group sex or lesbian sex, just normal male and female romantic sex.

************

My name is John. I was 61 when our love affair started, ten years ago.

One day I was surfing the AOL Chat Rooms and I came across a chat room titled "Looking for a Companion" and there was one person in the room, Lisa.

I introduced myself and we started chatting. The more we chatted, the more things we had in common.

She was divorced, living about three miles from me. I was 61 at the time and Lisa was 44. I was married in name only and I was looking for someone I could spend some private time with.

After a long time chatting on AOL, we decided to meet one evening.

I could not believe my eyes when we first met. She was gorgeous. Lisa had long black curly hair. She was 5'7", brown eyes, a cross between Nancy McKeon and Linda Hamilton.

I could tell she had big breasts and her ass was nice and round and inviting.

In the beginning it was to be platonic only, for both of us.

Now, because of my job, I could be free most nights as I traveled a lot doing community work; so meeting was never a problem.

In the beginning, we would just meet and go for a drive or park and chat for an hour or so.

Then, at some point, things changed between us. Our parking and talking in the car led to us making out with kissing and some feeling up.

One thing led to another and one night we dcided to check into a motel. We were both a bit nervous but once inside, we kissed and it all went away.

I watched her as she slowly undressed, removing her dress, her shoes, then her bra and finally her thong. I could not believe how lovely she was. Her breasts we're so beautiful, her nipples erect and jutting out over an inch. Her pussy was short and neatly trimmed.

As she laid on the bed, I removed my clothes, first my shirt, then shoes, then jeans. When I removed my shorts, my 7" cut cock popped out and was already hard.

I laid down next to Lisa. I asked her if she was sure. She looked at me, kissed me and nodded yes.

I then embraced her and our naked bodies pressed against each other. Our tongues played with each other and I sucked her tongue into my mouth.

Her hand moved down to my cock and she started jerking it ever so gently. As she did that, my mouth engulfed her nipple and I started sucking it. She pushed my mouth harder on her tit and I sucked harder.

Her moans told me she was enjoying her nipple being sucked hard. I pulled her nipple harder into my mouth, giving it gentle bites. Her body was already having spasms. Her hand quickened the pace on my cock.

As my mouth was locked onto her nipple, she mounted me and in a second she slid my cock into her wet cunt. I didn't have to do anything. Lisa was in heat and rode my cock until I told her I was going to cum.

She got straight up on my cock and rode me hard, squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. Then, as I was squeezing her tits, I came and shot my biggest cum load ever into her cunt. Her body convulsed in orgasms with my cock still inside her.

She leaned down on me and kissed me as my limp cock slid out from her cum filled cunt.

As my cum oozed out of her, we kept kissing. Her hand again touched my cock and she got it hard again.

This time, she moved her mouth down and started sucking my cock. In no time at all, this beauty had my cock hard again.

This time she just kept sucking it, then she sucked my balls. My hands never let go of her tits as I kneaded them as she moaned in pleasure.

It didn't take long and I shot another load cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all and quickly came up to kiss me and shared some of my cum with my mouth.

We spent the next two hours making love as we never did before.

From that night on we became lovers.

Over the next few years we would get together for great sex. Then one day I told her I was moving to Georgia.

I bought a house in Suanee and my wife stayed in NY.

This arrangement worked out great because I could now have my lover visit me without any problem.

On more than one occasion, Lisa flew down to me for a week's stay. We had sex whenever we wanted. We didn't have to worry about being caught either.

On one trip down, I asked her if she would go to a clothing optional resort in Georgia with me.

Now, we had never discussed such a venture and I was clearly expecting a big no but she shocked me and said she would go and try it.

The next morning, we headed off to the resort in the northern part of Georgia.

It wasn't too long of a drive to the Paradise Valley Resort and we made it there in good time.

The weather was a little cool but not to cool not to go naked.

When we arrived, only several people were there, mostly men but a couple of women too. Not being the shy one, I got undressed. Lisa sat on the lounge chair in her clothes.

The men would pass by looking at us. I told Lisa that they wanted to see her naked and she laughed.

After an hour or so, Lisa got brave and removed her top and bra. Her big tits were finally on display for the first time ever.

The men and women passed by and got a nice view of her tits and erect nipples. After an hour or so, Lisa said she wanted to go into the hot tub.

I told her she had to be nude to use it. She looked at me and we got up and headed to the hot tub. Several people were already in it.

I looked at her and asked her if she was ready to go in. She said yes and removed the rest of her clothes.

My lover was naked for the first time ever in front of strangers.

We stayed in the hot tub for awhile as she chatted with the people and not feeling nervous or embarrassed by the situation.

When we left the hot tub, she told me she loved the feeling of being naked and thanked me for suggesting it. She said she never would have done it on her own.

On the way home we talked about the resort and she said it didn't bother her showing her body...that she was fine with it.

********

Fast forward the next two years...

********

I was now on my own again, this time in Tarpon Springs, Florida. My wife was still in NY.

Lisa joined me a couple of times and before her first trip there, asked me if there was a nudist resort in the area. I did find a couple and asked her if she wanted to go to one.

Much to my surprise, she said she would like to stay there when she came down.

So I made arrangements for us to stay at the Lake Como Resort for three nights.

It was mid mornng and the time had arrived for me to meet my lover at the airport. As was our custom, when she got off the plane, she would call me and tell me she had to stop at the ladies room.

As she came down the passage way, I could see her. We finally kissed hello. I could feel that my lover had removed her bra.

We headed to the car and got ready to go to Como, a 45 minute drive. We kissed and she showed me her uncovered tits. Her nipples already straining against her dress. My hand reached down and I lifted her short dress, taking notice that my lover was completely naked. My finger found her wet opening and I slipped my finger in her, feeling her wetness. I pulled my finger out and we licked her juices off of it. We then started going.

When we get there, we signed in, got our room and walked over to it.

Not having much luggage, we just dropped our stuff and decided to check out the resort.

I got naked and Lisa stayed with her dress on but naked underneath.

We took a stroll and passed the hot tub then the Bare Buns Cafe and finally, the pool. We met some residents who were nude and Lisa was fine with it.

We continued our walk around the perimeter and saw some lovely homes and ventured onto the private trails, which go around the lake. We found one private spot with a bench.

We sat and rested. Lisa decided to remove her dress and take some sun. Although not permitted at the resort, my cock got hard and with me watching out, Lisa started to suck my cock until I came in her mouth.

We finally left and headed back to our room. Lisa put her dress back on and we left.

When we got back, we dressed and went to dinner. When we got back, I undressed and Lisa put on a short cover up and went to the hot tub.

At the hot tub, nobody was in it. I got in and Lisa removed her cover up and got in. We snuggled up to each other and enjoyed our quiet time. Lisa's hand already on my cock.

Soon, another couple joined us and Lisa released her grip on my cock. I know they saw but didn't say anything.

They looked like they were in their late forties and introduced themselves and said they were residents at the resort.

We introduced ourselves and chatted with them. The woman had a nice shape, sagging tits but sexy. Her pussy was smooth. Her husband had a nice cock and balls.

They stayed for awhile then said their goodbyes.

No sooner did they leave when Lisa assaulted my cock again under the water.

We left after a bit and headed to our room. I dried off and Lisa removed her cover up and dried off as well.

Since neither of us like air conditioning, I left the door open with the screen door locked. I was aware that people passing by could see in but it didn't bother me or Lisa. In fact, Lisa seemed to be turned on when I told her the door was open.

I waited for my lover on the bed. She looked even more beautiful as she joined me on the bed.

I pulled my lover to me. We kissed as our naked bodies pressed up against each other. Our tongues entwined. Lisa's tits pressed into my chest. Her nipples firm and erect. My tongue flipped her nipple and I started biting it. She moaned in pleasure, pushing my face to her tits.

I started sucking one nipple then the other. She kept moaning "Harder, do it harder. Be rough with them."

I pulled her nipple into my mouth and my teeth were touching her nipple. Then I started biting it.

Her body rose from the bed. Her hands grabbing my cock and jerking it. She was going crazy with passion.

I kept up my assault on her nipples as her body was all over mine. I never loosened my grip on her nipples.

Then Lisa said, "Fuck me baby, stick your cock in my cunt and fuck it hard. God, bite my nipples. Oh God."

I pushed her on her back and quickly mounted her. My cock finding her wet cunt as I shoved it in her.

I started ramming my cock in her. Her cunt meeting my every thrust. I told her I was ready to cum. I pulled out my cock, gave it two jerks and shot a load of cum all over her tits and bitten nipples.

She massaged my cum on her tits and nipples. Then my lover took her tits and managed to suck her own nipples, cum and all.

My body fell on hers and she spread my cum on me as well.

We lay exhausted on the bed. As we rested, I said to her, "That was the best sex I ever had. What got into you?"

She looked at me, kissed me and said, "John, it is your fault. It is this place. I am hooked on being a nudist now. I feel so free and uninhibited and you were great tonight. Thank you."

The rest of the night and for the rest of the time we spent at Como was pure heaven. Not only was the sex terrific, but our love grew even more.

The last night at Como was extra special for me. I had tried to let me do anal on Lisa but was always refused.

This night, my lover surprised me. After I came on her earlier, and we were again fucking with the door open. It was late but my lover wasn't satisfied. Then, she got on all fours and told me to fuck her in her ass.

I said to her, "Are you sure? How come you want me to fuck your ass?"

She just said, "I want to do it for you. I want to show you how much I love you. Fuck my ass."

I lubed her ass with some cum from earlier and lined up my cock to her asshole. As I was ready to ease my cock into her ass, I saw a shadow outside but didn't say anything to Lisa.

I lined up my cock and started to slowly insert it. I went very slowly, constantly asking her if she was ok. As I pushed my cock in further, Lisa started pushing her ass back and finally my cock was in her, right up to my balls.

I gave her body a chance to relax and then I started pumping my cock in her ass. Lisa got in synch and matched me thrust for thrust. Her tits swaying with each thrust. Her hands rubbing her clit as I fucked her ass.

I told her I was going to cum and she said to cum in her ass. And that is exactly what I did. My cum filled her ass and when I pulled out, my cum oozed out and down her pussy.

After that, I just fell on my side and she fell on her stomach. I noticed the shadow was still there, outside our door. I couldn't see a face but I knew whoever it was got a great show.

The following morning as we got ready to leave, I told Lisa about our visitor last night. She just smiled and gave me a kiss and said that whoever it was got a good show.

When I was locking the door and going to turn in the keys, I saw a note on the door. It read, "You guys were terrific last night. Thanks for the show. My wife and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks."

I showed it to Lisa and gave it to her as a souvenir.

Whenever my lover visits, we stay at Como. We get the same room and enjoy the amenities.

Lisa goes nude immediately when we get there. She has become somewhat of an exhbitionist and we both love it.

*********

Fast forward to the present...

*********

Like I said in the beginning, I am now 71 and my lover is now 54.

Although we don't see each other as often as we both would like, our love for each other has never diminished.

We still stay at Como whenever Lisa visits me. I still meet her at the airport, where she is naked underneath her dress.

We have done some sexual experimenting and I would like to give you an example of just one.

I have, on a few occasions, asked Lisa to do a MFM threesome. She always said no so I didn't pursue the matter.

One time, when we had made plans for her visit and our stay at Como, a friend of mine, Bob, who was a nudist told me he was going to be in Tampa that weekend. I invited him to join us at Como for some sun and relaxation. He said he would try to make it.

When Lisa came down I told her I invited Bob to meet us at Como if he could. She just said ok.

At Como, Lisa and I were at the pool when I got a call. It was Bob and he was at the Como front office. I told Lisa Bob was here and I went to meet him. I took him to our room where he put his things and undressed.

We then went to the pool to introduce him to Lisa.

After introductions, I laid on the lounge and Lisa and Bob went into the pool. I could tell they were hittng it off.

After a few hours at the pool, we went back to the room to shower and dress for dinner. I was taking them to a nice Italian restaurant outside the resort.

We had a great meal and finished off more than a bottle of wine. It was getting late when we got back to the room. Bob said he was going to drive back home but I told him to stay as it was a long drive and he had a lot of wine to drink. Even Lisa told him to stay.

He finally agreed and said he would sleep on the couch. Lisa told him that he could sleep with us in the king sized bed, which surprised me but I was ok with it.

We finally got undressed and the three of us got into the bed naked. Lisa was in the middle with Bob on one side of her and me on the other.

Now, just because Bob was there, I still wanted to fuck Lisa. I started kissing her and feeling her up and she never flinched and returned my kisses even as Bob laid besides her.

Then, without warning, she turned her face towards Bob and was ready to kiss him. I whispered to her, "Lisa, what are you doing?"

She whispered back, "Well, you always wanted a threesome, so let's do it now."

"Are you sure?" I asked. She just nodded her head yes.

With my approval, she kissed Bob who looked at me. I gave him a nod indicating it was ok.

I then pulled the covers off of us so there would be nothing in the way and it would afford us nice views.

He returned Lisa's kiss and pulled her towards him. As they kissed, I could see his hands feeling her up. Then Lisa got on her back and Bob and I both started playing with her tits. We both started sucking her nipples at the same time.

Lisa's hands went down to our cocks and she proceeded to jerk them together. (Bob's cock was about 8" and thick as mine was 7" and a little thinner.)

As we sucked her nipples, she went from one of us to the other, kissing us. Her legs started to spread. I told Bob to eat her while I played with her tits.

He went down on her and she spread her legs wide to give him complete access to her pussy and cunt.

I knew when he was eating her as she started making low moans. Her body started moving in spasms, lifting off the bed as his tongue slid inside her cunt.

I never stopped playing with her tits as Bob kept eating her. She was getting more excited and I asked Lisa if she wanted Bob to fuck her. She just nodded a yes.

I told Bob that Lisa wanted his cock and to fuck her. With that, he mounted her and she guided his cock into her wet cunt. I watched my lover take another man's cock and she seemed to really enjoy it.

I kept whispering to her, saying things to her like...you like his cock in you and she would nod a yes; are you glad he is fuckng you and she would nod a yes; you want him to cum in your cunt and she nodded a yes.

Bob then said he was going to cum. Lisa told him to cum in her cunt. With a loud moan, Bob shot his load in Lisa's cunt.

Bob got off Lisa and I quickly mounted her and slid my cock in her cum filled cunt.

As Bob was now playing with her tits, I started fucking Lisa. It didn't take me long before I shot my cum into her cunt.

When I got off of her and my limp dick unplugged her cunt, our cum poured out of her. She quickly scooped it up and massaged it all over her tits.

The rest of the night Bob and I took turns with Lisa. She even gave us blow jobs together.

In the morning, when we finally awoke, Lisa was covered in dried cum.

I asked her if she was ok and she said yes. Then I asked her if she had any regrets and she said no. I told her I loved her and she said she loved me.

Bob thanked us both for a great time and said he had to go. Lisa told him to get on he back on the bed.

He did as he was told. Lisa moved toward him and engulfed his cock with her mouth. I watched as my lover was sucking my friend's cock. After she was finished, she straddled his cock and I watched it completely disappeared into her cunt as she slid down on his cock.

She started riding his cock and before I knew it Bob came and she had an orgasm. She then lifted herself off of him and slipped her fingers in her cunt, took out his cum and massaged his balls with it.

Now, that was the perfect goodbye from her to Bob and her first MFM threesome.

My lover is always willing to try different things to please me. However, the one thing she does for me that pleases me the most, is for her to be my lover and nothing else matters to me.

There are other firsts for her and if your comments indicate you want to hear about them, let me know.