Sex Kitten

Story Info
She gets down and dirty with boyfriend and deliveryman.
3.2k words
4.33
54.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Baby!" she said.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Not much. Just bored out of my mind and wet beyond belief."

"Oh yeah? What do you plan to do about that?"

"Well, I guess I'm going to self-serve," she whined.

"Really? Can I listen in?"

"Why do you think I called you?"

"Mmmm. I'm liking this already!"

"You know what I'd like? I'd like a tongue."

"A tongue for what?" he asked.

"A tongue in my mouth. A tongue on my tits. A tongue on my clitty. And a tongue in my pussy."

"Wow. That sounds like a lot. You want that all at once?"

"It'd be nice, but I guess I could settle for one."

"Okay. What else?" he asked.

"I want my fingers tangled in some hair. I want to rake them down a back," she purred.

"You know I like that."

"I bet you'd like them raking your inner thigh."

"I love feeling your nails on me!"

"I want to rake them up your thighs and grab a hold of your juicy cock!"

"Oooh! That sounds better. What do you plan to do with my cock?"

"Mmhh. I want to put your cock in my mouth and suck until you can't stand. Then, I want to straddle that cock and ride it for hours!"

"That sounds so good."

"I want that big dick in every hole I have. I want you to stuff me full. Uhh!"

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes."

"Tell me where."

"Well. Right now I'm touching my breasts. They're so big. I love to touch them."

"So do I! Are your nipples hard?"

"Very! Mmmm. They taste so good."

"Oooh . . . I'd love to nibble on those right now."

"Would you now? Would you suck them?"

"Oh, God yes. I'd suck them until you begged me to stop. I'd suck 'em hard!"

"Oooh! That sounds good. God! I'm so wet!"

"Tell me what you're doing now."

"I'm touching my clit. Uuuhhh. That feels so good. Oooh. I need something in me."

"Mmmm. I've got something you could use!"

"Oooh! I so want that in me! I guess for now, I'll have to settle for a finger or two. Aaah; Yes; OH; Oh, God!"

"Oh, baby. You're making me hard. I want to fuck you so bad."

"Oooh yeah. Fuck me! Ooohhh; Ugh; Yes; YES! I'm gonna come! OH; Uhh. OH, MY GOD! YESSSSS! Oh, yeah."

Ding Dong!

"Oh hell."

"What's wrong?"

"I've got to get the door. Where's my fucking robe? There it is. HANG ON! I'M COMING! Hang on, babe."

Ding Dong!

"HANG ONNN! I'M COMING!!!"

"Not yet, but you will be soon!" he said as she opened the door.

"Oooh! It's so much better seeing you rather than talking on the phone!"

"I do believe that was more than talking!"

"I'll tell you what. Why don't you zip it for now, and help me!" she ordered.

"Gladly!"

And with that, the robe crumpled to the floor. There she stood, in all her glory, right in front of him. Those gorgeous 36D tits just waiting to be touched. Her tiny waist and that nice tight ass. Her long, blonde hair hung down her back, and shoulders. Her nipples played peek-a-boo through those golden tresses. Her blue eyes were so intense; he felt his dick straining against the zipper.

Apparently she had noticed, because in no time flat, she was kneeling before him. "Let me help you with that." She quickly released his cock from it's prison, and began to hungrily suck.

"Oh, God! That feels good!"

He placed his hands on the sides of her head and held her in place. Gradually, more of his dick was crammed into her mouth, and he began to feel the tightness of her throat. She pulled back, took a deep breath, and in one fluid movement, she took him down her throat. Her nose was buried in his dark brown pubic hair.

His hands moved from the sides of her head to the top of her head. His knees were getting weak, and he needed some extra leverage.

"Oh, my God! You're gonna make me come; YES!"

She pulled back, still with her lips wrapped around him, and began to flick her tongue all over his dick.

"Oh, God! Here it comes!"

His seed quickly filled her mouth, and she swallowed it gladly. She sucked until every drop was milked from his pleasure rod. She then sucked until he was rock hard again.

"Oh, Baby! I need to taste you."

He reluctantly pulled her from his dick, and knelt down in front of her. He gently guided her backwards, until she was lying on the floor in front of him. After making sure she was comfortable, he bent down to her glorious snatch. The smell of wet pussy was wonderfully strong. Gently, he kissed her blonde curls, lightly mussing them.

"Mmmm." Her hips began to wriggle beneath him. His tongue found her sensitive bud, and slowly sucked it into his mouth.

"OH, GOD! Yessss!"

His tongue flicked and caressed her clit until he knew she couldn't hold back much longer. Her fingers tangled in his hair and kept him where he was. His tongue began to explore the soft folds of flesh surrounding her wet pleasure hole. Finally, his tongue found her hot cavern and quickly filled it.

"OHHH, SHITTT! Oh, Babyyy! OH, YES! I'm going to COME!"

He began to tongue fuck her faster. When she did come, he sucked as much of that delicious honey from her that he could, and still wanted more! Without hesitation, he worked two fingers into her tight hole. He pumped slow at first, but quickly increased his tempo, inserting another finger.

"OH, YESSS! That's it! Make me come again!" She began to rub her breasts, and tease the nipples. When she stuck that beautiful nipple in her mouth, he almost lost it then.

"God! She's so WET!" he thought. Quickly, he removed the rest of his clothing, and, fingers still buried deep, knelt between her outstretched legs. With one hand pleasuring her and the other holding his throbbing member, he stayed like that for a few moments. She was close to coming again, and he wanted to give that to her. He bent down and again began to suck her beautiful pink flesh.

"OOHHH, GOODDD! YEEESSS! OH! AAAHHH!"

As she began to scream, her back arched in such a way that the only part of her that was left on the floor were her hands, feet, and head. Her body began to convulse. Her screams became moans, and she settled back onto the floor, quivering from her explosive orgasm. He couldn't wait any longer. He quickly replaced his fingers with his cock.

"Oooh! Yeah! God, you feel so good! You like this inside you, don't you."

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!"

It took everything he had to not come yet. Her tight pussy squeezing his dick just felt so damn good! She was still quivering a bit from her orgasm, and every time a wave washed over her, she tightened more.

Quickly, he lost control, and pure lust took over. He began to pound her soft flesh. He lifted her legs up and over his shoulders.

"UGHG! YESSS! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!"

He felt his balls begin to tighten and tingle. "Here it comes!" Her slick pussy tightened more. As his seed exploded into her, she began to come again. Two orgasms exploded into one.

He collapsed on top of her. Both panting like crazed animals. She softly caressed his back, feeling a layer of perspiration.

He lazily rolled off of her, and she was about to straddle his semi erect rod, when something caught her eye. Through the gossamer living room curtains, she could see a man standing near her front door. She leisurely got up and walked to the door, curious as to who their watcher was.

She opened the door a crack to find a handsome delivery man standing less than a foot from her.

"Can I help you?" she asked breathily.

"I . . . uh . . . have a . . . um . . . package."

"Oooh!" , she squealed, and threw the door open. "I've been waiting for this!"

"It's . . . uh pretty big." He quickly tried to readjust his growing member without bringing attention to it. Too late.

"Yeah. It looks pretty big." Her eyes never left his crotch. "Could you bring it in?"

He stood there for a moment, mesmerized by her naked body. "Yeah. Sure."

As he carried in the large package, he noticed the other guy still on the floor. He was lying on his side with his hand around his stiffening cock.

"You can put it right here," and she motioned to the corner.

As he turned to leave, the woman approached him.

"Thanks. That package looks really heavy. I'd like to give you a proper Thank You." Her hand reached down and brushed his throbbing member. His cock jumped as if begging to be released. "Would you like a proper Thank You?'

"Uh . . . Yeah. Sure!"

He hadn't realized that he had taken several steps back, and was now right in front of the couch. She took what seemed like an eternity to undo the fastenings that held his uniform pants on. When she finally freed his aching rod, it sprang forward so hard, that it came back and slapped his abdomen.

"Ooohhh! That looks good!" And she pushed him onto the sofa.

She quickly knelt between his thighs and covered his cock with her mouth.

"Oh, my God. Yes!" He grabbed her head to hold her in place. Everything else disappeared except for the gorgeous blonde sucking his shaft. He didn't even notice when the other guy came up behind the woman. He didn't notice a thing until she began squealing on his shaft and wriggling between his legs. When he opened his eyes, the other guy was kneeling behind the blonde with three fingers shoved in her cunt.

"Oh yeah, baby! Finger fuck me. I want to come more!"

Seeing how ready the woman was again made the delivery man just that much harder. This woman seemed insatiable. And it was really turning him on.

The boyfriend gladly obliged her dripping cunt. He slid in a fourth finger, and began pumping them in and out of her like he would with his dick. The more she moaned and squirmed on that dick, the more her ass wiggled on his hand. Finally, he slid his thumb into her tight snatch. He pushed until his entire hand was buried inside her.

"OH, GOD! UUHHH!"

With his other hand, the boyfriend began to finger her ass. After applying a liberal amount of spit for lubrication, he slowly slid one finger inside her. When he felt her relax, he slid in another. Her moans were getting increasingly louder. He slid in a third finger, and began finger fucking her ass while fisting her pussy.

She began to scream around the cock in her mouth. The deliveryman could feel his orgasm nearing. His balls tightened, and his dick stiffened. He filled her mouth with his cum. His load was so big that it began dripping from the corners of her mouth. But, she didn't stop. She kept right on sucking that cock like there was no tomorrow. She began to buck her ass back farther onto the boyfriend's hand. When the deliveryman next looked down, the boyfriend's wrist was buried up to mid forearm. Then, the boyfriend looked at the deliveryman.

"You want to fuck her ass?"

"Oh, hell yeah!"

The boyfriend removed his hand from inside her, and she began whimpering.

"Don't worry, baby. There's more coming." And he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her mouth from the cock that she had sucked to full erection again. He turned her around and placed her on the deliveryman's lap. She faced away from the deliveryman, and he worked his slick dick into her tight ass.

"OH, GOD! YESSS! I'm gonna fuck your ass."

"YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!!!"

His hips began to go up and down, as he buried his dick inside her tight ass. While he did this, the boyfriend moved closer, and again knelt right in front of her. He began to play with her clit with his thumb. Then, he leaned forward, and began lapping at her clit.

"OH GOD! You're going to make me come again!"

"Come for me, baby. I want to lick up your juice."

Her body began to tremble, and she began bouncing on the deliveryman's cock. God, he was loving this! He reached up in front of her and grabbed her breasts. He teased her nipples until she finally came. Her ass clenched around his dick, milking a little more cum from him.

"OH! AAUUGGHHH! YES! I'M COMING!"

The boyfriend quickly moved his tongue further down, and began sucking as her juices ran from her. When he got all that he could, he stuck his tongue into her hole. Before she could catch her breath, she began panting again, as he tongue fucked her. In no time, she was coming again. His dick was so hard now that it began to ache. He sat upright and moved even closer.

"You want me to fill you up, Baby?"

"Oooh! Fill me good! I want two dicks inside me!"

The boyfriend, eager to please his girl, raised up on his knees (thank God the couch was low!), and slid his dick past her dripping labia and into her hot wet snatch.

"Oh, God! Damn! That feels good! I'm so full! Y'all like fucking me. Don't you?"

"Oh, God yesss!" was the combined answer.

"Then fuck me good! Wear me out! Oooh yeah!"

With her boyfriend in her pussy and this hunky deliveryman in her ass, she was in heaven! She felt so full and tight. It didn't take long for all thought to go bye-bye. The only thing that mattered was how great this felt.

Her boyfriend pounded at her pussy, and the deliveryman's hips were rocking wildly. He wanted to get as deep as he could in her tight ass. Every time she convulsed, her ass tightened more around his dick. His hands took turns diddling her tits and working her hips. Since he had just come, he felt no rush, and wanted this to last as long as possible.

The boyfriend was still pounding her pussy, but his knees were now sore. "I want you on the floor, Baby! I want you on top of me."

"Okay," she replied, and over her shoulder, she asked, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. I want to get deeper in your ass. Do you like it?" "Honey, you can fuck my ass all day long if you want!"

The group quickly untwined themselves, and moved to the floor. The boyfriend lay on his back. The woman quickly straddled him, spearing herself on his cock.

"Ooohhh! That feels so good! I could ride your cock all day, Baby!"

"I'm sure we'd have to stop at least a few times, but, I'll happily let you try!"

The deliveryman saddled up behind her, positioned his knees between the boyfriend's thighs, and gently pushed her forward. He grabbed his throbbing member, and entered her forbidden hole.

"DAMN! You're so tight!"

"OH, GOD! YESSS! Oh baby! Yes! Stick that in farther! I want it ALL!"

The deliveryman eagerly obliged her, sending his dick to new depths. He plunged his entire length into her dark cavern. He was amazed at how accommodating her ass was. But what amazed him the most was how tight she was in this position. With his dick buried in her ass, and her boyfriend's dick buried in her pussy, she was full to capacity. And it felt so damn good! He had meant to start slow, giving her time to get used to the new position, but the tightness egged him to go faster.

A new sensation quickly introduced itself. With the skin between her ass and pussy being so thin, he could feel most of the ridges and thick veins of the boyfriend's dick. It should have been a turn off, but it actually turned him on more. The extra cock made everything extra tight, and he quickly lost himself. He began to pound away at her ass.

In no time at all, the small group was panting and grunting like animals in heat. With each of the guys already having come, they were in no rush.

They fucked her until she couldn't hold herself up. She collapsed onto her boyfriend's chest as he lifted his hips and continued to do the job that she herself couldn't. Her fingers dug into the carpet, keeping herself from being bucked off. Her boyfriend pounded her pussy so hard, she screamed over and over. The deliveryman pounded her ass so hard, she grunted and squirmed. She was sure that neither of them could last much longer. They just had to come soon. Right?

"OH YESSS! FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARDER!"

Both men moaned loudly as her screams drove them both to absolute wild abandon. Each of them was close, and picked up their tempo to bring everything to a dizzying crescendo.

The room was filled with grunts and groans, moans and screams. And PLENTY of sex! The smell of sex was everywhere.

Finally, the deliveryman lost his load and filled her ass with his white hot liquid. He slowed his pace a bit, but continued to pump his cock in and out of her until it popped out, completely limp.

The boyfriend took this opportunity to flip over his insatiable girlfriend, and give her a good fucking from above. He drove his cock in and out of her with so much force, her tits bobbed up and down.

"Oh, God! Baby! Yesss! Make me come with you! Beat me with your dick! Oh, fuck yeah!"

He felt his balls tightening. His hips were moving at lightening speed now, as he began to feel her tightening up one last time. "It's coming, Baby! You ready?"

"Oh, yes. Fill me up! I'm going to come with you! AAUUGGHHH! YESSSS!" Her body exploded into convulsions as his cum filled her canal. He continued pumping, allowing her to ride out the last waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. His limp dick slowly slipped from her drenched and beaten hole.

By the time either of them opened their eyes, the deliveryman was standing in the middle of the room, fully dressed.

"Thanks for . . . uhm . . . everything. I've got to go now. But, hopefully, I'll . . . uhm . . . see you again." As he walked out the door, closing it softly, the two on the floor looked at one another.

"I hope I didn't go too far. I never thought I'd actually fuck him. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Of course not. I'm the one who asked him if he wanted to fuck you. I could never be mad at you for that. After all, you are my little sex kitten!"