Sex Kittens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue just looked at hir. "Can't we do something gentle first?"

"Sure. No point rushing into these sorts of things."

As they walked to the bedroom, Sue asked, "Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Apart from coming, nothing. Let me do all the work. After all, this is the first time as a catgirl."

Sue laid hirself on top of hir rubber bed. Dominique lay next to hir and started to kiss her, first on the cheek. Sue enjoyed it. There was something about Dominique feline tongue that appealed to hir. Dominique then went towards Sue's mouth, kissing passionately. Sue noticed that Dominique's tongue was twisting and sucking hir own rather hard. Despite this shi was still enjoying it.

Dominique then began to stroke one of Sue's breasts. It seemed that Dominique had altered Sue's sense of touch, making hir much more sensitive. The feeling of the paw stroking hir tit was deeply profound one. It was as if hir skin was going electric. Dominique made hir way down to Sue's silk knickers. Taking hir sharpened claws; shi cut them open, exposing Sue's new and improved genitalia. The leather-clad demi-cat slid one of hir digits into Sue's vagina.

A feeling like no other was no beginning to overtake Sue's mind. Shi had sex yes, but this nothing like she had experienced before, and this was practically the foreplay. Dominique had moved to kissing Sue's neck, leaving Sue free to speak.

"You are very good at this, aren't you," Sue moaned.

"I've had plenty of experience," Dominique replied, as shi slid another finger in, "Do you like that?"

"Hmm... yes, that's good."

"Well, your cock seems to be agreeing."

Sue looked up to see hir new penis, which was beginning to harden. It was bigger than any penis shi had seen back home, and it still was not fully erect yet. Dominique then raised hirself up. As shi slid a third finger into Sue's fanny, much to Sue's delight, Dominique began to unzip hir catsuit. The semi-feline's gigantic globes flopped out. Sue was amazed that they did not get in the way of Dominique's normal day-to-day life. Mind you, seeing as Dominique's normal day-to-day life involved fucking, it was probably an advantage.

Dominique unzipped even more and eventually exhibited hir monstrous cock and equally monstrous gonads. Dominique's penis appeared to be about two feet long, and hir testicles were the size of cricket balls. Lord knows how much semen they contained. Dominique also had a perfectly formed vagina. It was not long before Dominique's tail was toying with it in an act of self-pleasure.

Dominique had now inserted hir fourth finger into Sue's twat. Sue was riving in ecstasy at this point, but shi tried hir best to fix hir eyes on the two looming rods, casting their shadow over hir. Sue guessed, accurately as it happened, that they had a lot more blood in their bodies so that they could sustain such erections without passing out.

"Are you ready for experience some cat cock?" Dominique purred, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Do it!"

"How gentle do you want me to be?"

"Be as rough as you like," Sue found herself saying, "Give me the full catboy -- I mean catgirl -- I mean... look, just fuck me hard! Now!"

"OK," smiled Dominique, "you asked for it you beautiful slut," and so, without warning, Dominique positioned hir massive member and thrust it into Sue as hard as shi possible could. It went straight through Sue's vagina, squirmed through Sue's cervix, and banged onto the roof of Sue's womb. It was so big that you could see the bulge Dominique's cock made on the lower half of Sue's body.

Sue shrieked in a mixture of acute pain and sexual wonder. Dominique's cock managed to hit Sue's g-spot. Then again, anything so big would probably have more trouble missing the g-spot. Dominique slid back and thrust again, and then again and again. Sue just bellowed out in joy and anguish. Shi did not think she was going to cope. Shi was sure shi was going to pass out soon.

Dominique however, kept on trusting. Eventually shi said: "Get ready! Here... I... come!"

"Me too!" Sue exclaimed.

In one loud cry, Dominique's big bouncing bollocks unleashed what seemed to be gallons of cum into Sue's cunt. Sue's private parts were filled to the brim with the salty gunk. At the same time, Sue fired hir load, except hirs consisted of beautifully dark chocolate, which was sprayed into Dominique's tits and over Sue's body. Sue was astonished by just how much chocolate cum shi made. They were both drenched in it.

Dominique licked the chocolate of hir knockers, while Sue dunked hir finger into the chocolate covering hir blouse and torso. It tasted far superior to any chocolate shi has tasted before. Dominique removed hir penis from Sue. A strange, gloppy sound could be heard as the withdrawal was made. As it did, the excess semen poured out of Sue's vagina.

Dominique looked straight into the eyes of Sue, and grinned as shi said: "Now you know why my species is known as the 'sex kittens'."

Dominique took the glass which was used to help Sue's hangover, and used it to collect all the excess semen and chocolate, which Dominique turned into a pleasing cocktail for them both. Sue was starting to think that this week might be an enjoyable one.

12