Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls Pt. 02

Story Info
The Doctor meets some of the six schoolgirls again.
5.7k words
4.45
73.1k
72

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

Dedicated to the 100,000 Literotica readers who, to date, have read 'Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls', and especially to those who have asked for a further instalment revealing what happens next when John subsequently meets Grace, Rebecca, Debbie, Cassie, Amy or Sally.

* * * * *

A few weeks after Dr John had spent the morning with the six schoolgirls he received a phone call from the school. At first he thought this meant trouble – that someone had lodged a complaint about the session.

But, to his delight, it was simply a call from someone who he had not previously spoken to, thanking him for making his time available and enquiring whether he might run a similar session with a group of girls the next year. Naturally, he said 'yes'!

The school had debriefed all of the groups that participated in their 'life' excursions. They had discovered that the visit to Dr John's was rated the most highly – by a very large margin. And the girls had reported it was probably the most interesting, the most potentially useful session they had experienced in their entire school life.

So John started to look forward to the day the next group of girls would arrive – pleased that he might be able to help them, hoping that he would get to see as much, and experience as much, with the next group of girls as he had with the last. There was no denying that he had enjoyed that!

And, following that visit he had had from Rebecca, John desperately hoped that her younger sister would not be one of that next group. He certainly did not need her asking Rebecca what had happened when Rebecca's group visited him!

But, meanwhile, he had the previous six girls to contend with.

* * * * *

He rang Rebecca the following day, thanked her for coming around and suggested they might get-together again in a couple of weeks' time. Perhaps she might come around to his unit and they could share a pizza, or a Chinese meal or some fried chicken together.

'I can't wait,' was her response.

..."Hi," said John as he answered the door. "I'm so pleased you could come tonight."

"I'm thrilled to be here," Rebecca replied as she stepped forward, put her arms around him and gave him a kiss. A real kiss – she obviously meant business!

"You must have found it somewhat strange that all I wanted the last time we met, the first time we'd been together, was to have sex," she continued.

"Well it was unexpected, but was I complaining? In fact, I wish every young girl I met socially was to greet me in the same way with open legs!" John replied.

Rebecca laughed.

"I have a confession," she said. "From the moment I first saw your shaft, I have wanted it. And I mean really wanted it. I was so jealous of Debbie having it in her mouth – which is really why I came around that afternoon. And ever since then I've been hoping that you and I might have oral again tonight."

"But," she continued, 'today I have just ached to have that shaft, your shaft, in my love tunnel again...so, if it is O.K. with you, could we start tonight that way?"

John said nothing. He just gave her a hug, gave her a kiss and led her by the hand to his bedroom.

Rebecca immediately realised that he too had expected to have sex. Fresh sheets were clearly visible on the bed and a bath towel had been placed on his bedside table.

Rebecca lifted her T-shirt dress over her head.

"Surprise," she shouted. "I've come fully prepared tonight – no bra, no knickers!"

John was astounded. He had never met someone as brazen as that before – but everything she was doing was being done in good humour...and at least he now knew that she had no hang-ups with her body or with her femininity.

He stood there and admired her body for as long as he felt it was reasonable for him to do so. She certainly had all the curves in the right areas...and especially so in that area between her legs!

John had previously given her a 7 on his (crude, male-assessed) scale of fuckability...but this wily seductress - his wily seductress! - had just earned herself an instant upgrade to an 8½.

It took John a little longer to undress – he was wearing a few more items of clothing than Rebecca had been wearing!

"Just get him in," Rebecca pleaded as they flopped on the bed.

"Not so fast, young lady," John replied. "The rest of your pretty body deserves some attention... and we've got a bit of a job to do to ensure my little man is fully erect."

He started by running his hands, ever so gently, over her body – starting from her neck and slowly moving down to her womanhood...before his fingers started flicking her clit and probing the depths of her vagina. She responded by squeezing his 'little man'.

And they kissed. Passionately.

It was not long before his manhood was completely stiff, so he entered her...thrusting, thrusting, thrusting...until he emptied a huge load of cum into her by-now well lubricated vagina.

He collapsed on the bed beside her...and she relaxed, satisfied by what she had just received.

John wondered where this relationship might be heading. On the two occasions they had been together, all they had done so far was to fuck!

"You know," John volunteered, "And if you don't mind me saying so, Rebecca, you are a really good fuck."

"Thank you," Rebecca replied. "Those are words I am sure every girl loves to hear... and, I can tell you, that what you have put between my legs is pretty good too!...I really enjoy the feel of your jism, and I'm sure I'll be asking for more soon."

"You must think I am a nymphomaniac, or something," Rebecca continued a few moments later. "...But I'm not. I've only ever felt so really, really sexed since that first meeting when I saw your dick for the first time."

"I hope I didn't have the same effect on the other girls who were there that morning!" John joked.

"...No, sorry, I DO hope I had the same effect on the other girls I met that morning!!" he quickly added.

"I'll ask them if you like," Rebecca retorted.

"Don't you dare!" John replied.

They lay together a while longer, then John finally asked "how about dinner? What do you feel like?"

"You mentioned pizza, and that would be fine," Rebecca replied.

"Well, I'll order it, and while I do maybe you might like to have a quick shower. I'll join you there as soon as the order is placed."

That was the best shower that John had ever had! He discovered it was a great way to quickly become very familiar with a young lady...and he certainly didn't mind that Rebecca had concentrated on soaping just one area of his body. John's manhood ended up being the cleanest it had ever been – which also suited Rebecca, knowing it would not be too long before she had it in her mouth again.

Rebecca 'dressed' for dinner – she HAD brought some panties and a lacy bra, and wore them under her t-shirt dress.

But she planned to have them off again before too long!

Over dinner, John got to know Rebecca for the first time. Of course they talked sex...they talked about the morning session at his clinic - and he pretended he needed to get some feedback from some of the other girls who had participated, to help him plan future activities.

"How friendly are you with Grace?" he asked at one stage.

"We're friends, but she is not in my closest group of friends," Rebecca replied.

"Friendly enough to have her phone number?" John asked.

"Yes," Rebecca volunteered, without realising that she had just pushed Grace one giant step closer to the moment she would be surrendering her virginity.

John also told Rebecca a new Park Run group had formed nearby. He was planning to join and he wondered if she might also like to join. "I could pick you up and drive you there, then afterwards we might be able to have a coffee together, or perhaps grab some lunch...after, of course, first having a shower back here!" he suggested playfully.

Rebecca agreed without any hesitation.

John realised he quite liked Rebecca – and it seemed the feeling was mutual. Only time would reveal how much they really liked one another...or how much of that attraction was simply sexual.

As an 'after dinner treat,' Rebecca eagerly took John's engorged cock into her mouth...and then into her vagina again – before she ultimately left with a smile on her face...along with that satisfyingly-damp feeling between her legs that she had discovered she so enjoyed.

And John collapsed into his bed exhausted...reflecting on how lucky he had been to have met Rebecca and wondering what might happen between them on future Sunday mornings.

The regular Park Run gave them a great way of continuing and gradually developing their relationship. It was followed each week with either 'coffee or crumpet' (as Rebecca christened it), with each of them taking it in turns to decide whether they would enjoy 'coffee' or 'crumpet' that week...and, at the end of the run, surprising the other with the choice they had made.

Predictably, 'crumpet' was far more popular with both of them than 'coffee'...and, on a number of occasions when someone suggested 'coffee,' the other person convinced them to change their mind and instead enjoy 'crumpet.'

So, most Sunday mornings ended with them having a romp in the cot together.

As the weeks passed, this became more exciting. Both were young, both were adventurous, both were fun-loving, so the Missionary Position was rarely re-visited.

And their shower together always extended the fun. The confined space meant there was lots of touchy-feely action...lots of spontaneous kissing and cuddling...fingers going where fingers like to go...and Rebecca found that she was always rewarded with a kiss whenever she grabbed his manhood (which, when John was showering with Rebecca, was usually partly erect – if not fully erect!) and pulled it towards her.

Occasionally she would find it had somehow ended up inside her again...to deliver a bonus shot of cum.

Or that John's manhood was suddenly moving up and down that valley between her buttocks – a feeling Rebecca discovered she really enjoyed.

In fact, Rebecca was sure it would not be too long before she invited John to see how easily and how far his manhood was able to penetrate her 'love tunnel no. 2'.

One morning after the Park Run, John gave Rebecca a copy of '100 Sex Challenges for Jenny.' "A friend alerted me to this on the Incest/Taboo stories section of the Literotica website," he told her. "And I thought you might be interested."

The following week Rebecca commented to him that "those 100 sex challenges are fabulous and I've decided I should see how many of them I can achieve."

"But, John, I've amended the first challenge to read 'have sex with the second guy you ever had sex with, on each anniversary of that occasion,' so I now have the first commitment for next year inked into my diary! So you, also, had better now mark it in your diary!" And she reminded him of the date.

"And I have also added an extra personal challenge - 'to have creative sex with John on each of at least seven days in a row' - so perhaps you had better start thinking of taking me on a holiday, and I'll start thinking about what 'creative' really means," she said cheekily.

John immediately decided that he would give her a copy of the '365 Sex Positions' book for her 19th birthday – which was now just weeks away.

He thought that perhaps, in return, she might allow him to photograph her slim, agile, athletic nakedness in a few of those erotic positions – just as a personal 'keepsake'...until he remembered that one of the few warnings included in the list of 100 sex challenges was 'never allow a man to photograph you in the nude' – and he knew she would heed that advice!

But their continuing relationship suited them both. John was getting what he wanted...regularly! Rebecca was delighted to be sexually active and to be constantly discovering new things, thanks to 'her man' – a wonderful man who was 'all hers.'

* * * * *

Grace agreed to meet John over coffee. He had rung her and asked her to meet him to provide some feedback about the morning she and her classmates had visited his surgery. "The school has asked me to suggest how we could offer the experience to a greater number of students," he schemingly suggested.

"I certainly had not expected to be taking down my panties when I went in that morning," Grace had explained when they met. "Nor had I expected to leave without any pubic hair...but, on reflection, it was one of the best, most instructive mornings of my life."

"In fact, as a result of what happened that morning, I've now decided it's time I became sexually active. And I was about to make an appointment with you to get the Pill."

John was thrilled.

"Can I be totally frank with you Grace, and make a suggestion or two that you might not like? Not that I am wishing to scare you away," John replied in a hushed tone.

"Sure," she said with some surprise.

"You might have noticed, when looking at the other girls' pudenda that you have a fairly small entrance to your vagina. I'm not totally sure about my assessment, because I haven't had any opportunity to examine you properly, and I've only based this on what I noticed when I was shaving off your pubic hair that morning. But, if I am correct, you might experience some difficulty the first few times you try to have intercourse and I would be recommending that you think seriously about having your first intercourse with an experienced man who can ensure your first time is as enjoyable for you as possible."

"And - let me say this as a friend and not as a doctor - from the little I have seen of you so far, could I just suggest I would like to see a lot more of you...and possibly even suggest that I might ultimately like to be that man who takes your virginity. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yes," she replied "You've got the hots for me!! ...But there is a possibility I might agree to you helping me lose my virginity."

"Well," John replied "If that is the case, I would be more comfortable professionally if I was not the one who initially prescribes the Pill or provides you with an initial contraceptive implant, just in case you do decide to take me to bed with you. So I'd be happier if you sought the Pill or contraceptive implant from someone like my colleague Dr Helen...even if, after that, you then choose to become my patient."

"And, because of my personal - and not professional - feelings towards you, I am happy to gift you the money to pay for that initial consultation and for your initial contraceptive implant or whatever. There is no obligation. I'd like to see contraception freely available to every young woman, without them having to worry about the cost – and, after you have seen Dr Helen or another doctor, if you choose to never see me again, then I will understand...but if you do call me again, I'll be thrilled."

...Six weeks later Grace called Dr John on the private cell phone number that he had given her. She explained she wanted to meet him again, privately. He asked whether she might be happy to have dinner with him at his home. She indicated she was.

...She arrived and greeted him with the broadest possible smile. John asked whether he could give her a hug and a small kiss, to which she replied "If you don't, I'll leave!'

Grace explained she now had contraceptive protection and asked John if he might examine her to see if his initial thoughts were confirmed.

After checking that she would have no objection if he inserted a finger or two into her vagina, he led her to the bedroom, asked her to remove her panties and asked her to lie on the bed.

He was delighted to see she still had no pubic hair...and that she, in fact, had recently waxed the area to remove any stubble.

John again thought how enticingly beautiful her quite unusual slash was, with her labia largely tucked away and hidden beneath her skin...and he could understand why many girls thought their privates looked quite ugly – which they were, if he was to be totally truthful, when compared to Grace's.

He ran his hand down from her navel to the bottom of her slit. He could only think how wonderful that felt.

And he could also feel something swelling in his underpants. John wished that it was somewhere else – deep inside Grace – rather than being at the point of almost-ejaculating in his pants...and, if that were to happen, it would not be a good look!

He then probed for her clit. It was there alright, if a tiny bit difficult to immediately locate. He ran his finger gently over and around it for several seconds before asking Grace how it felt.

"Fabulous,' she said "You can keep going if you like,'

But he had other things to check. Specifically, her love tunnel.

He had little difficulty inserting one finger, but when he tried using two fingers he found she was unusually tight – and it was obvious from the changed expression on her face that she was experiencing some pain. He withdrew his fingers before delivering his prognosis.

"There is some good news for you, and some less good news for you. First, you appear to have a tighter love tunnel than average, which probably means you will be likely to experience some pain on the first, or possibly the first few, occasions you have intercourse."

"And the length of your slit – from the top near your clitoris to the bottom of your vaginal opening – is also less than the average, which will probably mean you may experience problems if you try to give birth naturally. So, when the time comes, you will more than likely require a caesarean. But that is not a real problem and certainly is not something you should worry about now."

"I'd suggest to you again that when you have sex for the first time, you do it with someone who is sexually experienced and who can help ensure it is as pleasant for you as possible – so a guy who is also a virgin will probably not be your best choice of first partner."

"The really good news for you, though, is that you have one of the most attractive and appealing areas down there, and any girl would be really envious of it. And that's why I suggested to you that you would be doing yourself a favour if you removed all your pubic hair completely, because you look much better when it's bare. And I am extremely pleased to see that you have accepted that suggestion."

"And I think you will always have a fairly tight love tunnel – which I can assure you would make you especially popular with the guys, if only they knew. Every man's dream is to have a girl with a tight twat."

"Thank you for confirming your earlier suspicions," Grace replied.

"Over the past month I've really thought about things and decided, if you are agreeable, I'd like you to be the man who takes my virginity. And, as I really don't want to think any more about the possible pain, I really would like you to take it tonight," she continued.

John lifted Grace off the bed and gave her a hug. "I'd be honoured," he said. "So the decision you now have to make is whether we make love immediately, or we leave it until after dinner."

"What do you think?" Grace asked.

"I'd prefer to try now. Then, if we have trouble, we can try again after dinner... and if we are successful we might even think about making love again a second time after dinner. And that would mean you can go home feeling quite happy about the whole experience."

So Grace agreed.

But she was still a bit concerned. "I hear that many girls bleed the first time they have sex and that it can be quite painful. So, John, do you think I will bleed, and how painful is it likely to be?" she asked.

"I really can't answer either question definitively," John replied. "If you have any bleeding, I don't think there will be much – and, even if you do, it's not something you should worry about at all. And, as I've suggested before, my aim will be to make the experience as pleasurable for you as possible, so, if there is any pain, we'll try to ensure it is minimal."

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12