Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

John fleetingly wondered whether he would still have enough energy to run his clinic! And then he wondered whether he was imagining that he was being asked by a growing number of young girls to provide them with contraceptive protection. He would have to ask one of the nurses in the practice to do a statistical analysis for him.

* * * * *

When Ruth arrived, John checked that she was planning to stay for a while and that she was in no particular hurry to adjourn to the bed. She indicated she had intended to accept his invitation to stay for dinner and that losing her virginity was not a super-urgent necessity.

The two agreed that dinner would be an appropriate opportunity to celebrate Ruth's major transition-in-life which would, by then, have just occurred.

After some general chit-chat, John described the effect that her pubes-on-display was having on him. He explained that he felt they were certainly the most attractive pubes he had even seen and that their uncommon colour just mesmerised him.

'In fact, I love you for them - if for nothing else,' he said. 'I think you are a very lucky girl who will be able to irresistibly attract any man who sees them - in something like the way the mythical Greek Sirens attracted sailors onto nearby rocks with their alluring music and singing.'

'Oh,' she responded. 'They're not that good. They're just there!'

'I wouldn't bet,' John quickly replied, knowing full-well that Ruth knew exactly what she possessed...and knew exactly how to use them to tease men.

'Would you mind if we both now dropped our pants?' he then asked. 'So I can again be teased what you have and, in return, you will be able to savour what will soon be filling that enticing little hole between your legs.'

She didn't object. Soon both of them were sitting there naked from the waist down...each eyeing what the other had on display.

John told Ruth that she had an unusual but very-commendable attitude towards her body and a refreshingly-positive attitude towards things sexual. He asked if she knew why.

'Oh yes,' she replied. 'It all came from my Uncle Peter. He had come on holidays with us a few years ago and, one afternoon, the two of us went fishing together. Somehow, the conversation got around to how a young lady should behave.'

'And I remember just sitting in his car for about half an hour listening to what he suggested I should know. I think you would have found his views to be very much like your own.'

'He told me that women had been created to be attractive to men, that we should not be ashamed of this, and that in fact we should be pleased to be offering all sorts of pleasures to men - even if that pleasure for them was just being able to admire a very attractive young lady.'

'He explained to me that girls were at their most attractive from about age 16 to about age 25, and he suggested I should not try to hide my beauty or anything else I had to offer during those years.'

'And in fact, he was the one who suggested to me that I should masturbate; he was the one who encouraged me to be a bit of a tease; and he was the one who suggested I keep an eye out for some matching red panties if I had red pubic hair, which he strongly suspected I did.'

'He never once tried to touch me, or grope me, or suggest we do anything sexual together, so I quickly decided that he was not a dirty old man, but was really giving me some very sound advice...and I gradually took it on board.'

'I've often thought that it's actually a pity more girls don't have a similar Uncle Peter, and that it's a pity we are not taught things like he told me in sex-ed in school,' she added.

John thought that if he ever met Peter he would thank him for having being responsible, ultimately, for his niece being here today; for indicating to her that it was O.K. for her to drop her panties and flaunt her ginger pubes; and for having contributed to her willingness to receive her first throbbing cock way up her sweet little vagina at a still relatively-young age.

'Have you ever thanked Uncle Peter for the advice?' John enquired.

'No,' she replied.

'Well maybe some time you should let him know how valuable his suggestions were to you...and you should perhaps give him a glimpse of 'his' panties that you wear...and, if you really want to be a tease, even show him that he was correct thinking that you had scarlet pubes.'

'Next you'll be suggesting I offer him a screw,' Ruth replied cheekily.

'If you want, then go for it girl,' John retorted.

'But that's incest,' Ruth said.

'And also fun,' John replied.

John then explained that he had no issue with an uncle-niece liaison, as long as it was totally initiated by the niece, it was initiated without it being in any sense a repayment of some obligation, and it was initiated when the girl was age 18 years or older.

He also explained that he would have held a totally different view in earlier times, when female contraception had not been as readily available.

Ruth was later to think that John held some refreshingly liberal views and perhaps would agree with many feminist ideals. At least, if he didn't, he had some very sexually-liberating ideas.

She even felt he might make a very good husband - and by the time she was thinking this she had, of course, sampled how well he had performed in bed. She even fleetingly thought her mother would approve of him...and, if her mother was ever to know, would even be pleased that he was the man who had taken her daughter's virginity.

But that was not what Ruth was thinking right now. She was completely focused on what would very soon be between her legs.

And it appeared to be huge! Much bigger than she had remembered it to be, even just a few minutes earlier.

Ruth wondered if it would ever fit...after all, she was not exactly the biggest kid on the block! She again feared that it would be a painful experience. She even, momentarily, wondered if she was adequately prepared.

But, she concluded, there was now no going back.

And yes, John's manhood had become quite erect. Very erect - perhaps even with a hint of pre-cum now visible.

And Ruth, unconsciously, had moved her knees apart exposing more of her private parts to John's gaze.

Both were obviously ready for what was to follow.

John topped-up her glass and then moved onto the lounge beside her. There were hugs, kisses, hands that were starting to explore each other's bodies.

John quietly asked Ruth to describe to him what she thought she would feel.

'Something different, something quite big inside...completely filling me, perhaps feeling too big to me...something quite different to my fingers or to your fingers being up there...squirts of cum...and I'm really wondering how that will feel and how far inside I'll be able to feel your cum...you thrusting...I'd thought maybe some pain and bleeding, but I'm relieved to know that you think these are unlikely...I really don't know...'

It was not long before John had removed Ruth's top and unclipped her bra.

Ruth quickly responded by unbuttoning and removing his shirt.

The only thing that now remained in place was Ruth's virginity.

And John knew he'd be taking that from Ruth very, very soon.

So John led her to the bedroom.

He said nothing. She knew exactly what was to happen - finally!

She lay down on the bed, face up. Her legs moved apart, indicating to John that she was ready to accept his manhood.

He climbed onto the bed next to her, her taut round breasts diverting his gaze from those ginger pubes that he so loved to admire. He noted that her nipples were already erect - hopefully not from being exposed to the air, but as an indication that she was already extremely aroused.

He took each of her erect nips between his thumbs and forefingers, gave each an almost-imperceptible squeeze and then gently moved his fingers back and forth, just tweaking both of her appealing, yet-to-be-employed baby pacifiers.

He then placed the palms of his hands over her breasts and - again very gently -depressed them several times before letting one of his hands move into her barely-discernable cleavage, then travel slowly downwards over her stomach, around and around her navel, and down to her bikini line.

He just had to mess that beautiful ginger hair! So he ran his fingers around her pubic mound and frizzed-up her whispy soft hair. What a great feeling!

John could have quite happily spent an hour allowing Ruth's soft, ginger pubes to run between his fingers...but, had he thought about it, that would have just exacerbated the almost-overwhelming desire that had been progressively building in Ruth's vagina for its first-ever feel of engorged manhood.

So, for John's fingers, it was move on down to her clitoral slit.

John immediately felt her dampness. And then he could feel her getting a lot damper from the gentle stimulation that he gave to her clitoral nib, before he slowly plunged his middle finger into her vaginal canal.

He felt for her g-spot and let his finger work there for a while. And he could feel her Skene's Gland had engorged...ready for something!

He moved on top of her and she helped position his now very-erect manhood to the entrance to her virgin love tunnel.

He dropped himself down very, very gradually.

There was, as he had predicted, little resistance. And he was able to get right in without causing Ruth any pain.

He sensed that Ruth realised she had just lost her virginity, and he thought he could feel her relax slightly.

He slowly lifted his penis up and dropped it back down a number of times so that Ruth could experience the full exquisite feeling of it along the whole length of her vagina...and then he thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust...until the wad of cum shot deep, deep down inside of her.

He delivered a number of squirts of cum before his penis lost some of its stiffness.

John just lay there, holding Ruth...still saying nothing. His manhood still inside her now even-more wet love tunnel. He had enjoyed the experience. She had loved the experience.

Once he had withdrawn his penis and moved back onto the bed beside Ruth, John broke their silence.

'Tell me how that felt,' John whispered to her.

'Wet...and fantastic,' Ruth replied. She was still savouring the moment, so wasn't about to give John a clinical description of what had just happened. In any case, he wouldn't understand; as a male he couldn't understand.

Ruth just felt there was something indescribably personal about what she had just experienced. And, for now at least, that's how it would remain.

There was one thing, though, she thought.

She certainly would not become one of those who seemed to incessantly urge young girls to 'keep themselves nice' and 'save your virginity until you marry that one special man'. She had just become a convert to the cause that all 18-year-olds should feel free to lose their virginity and enjoy the delights that nature had gifted them!

Dinner included a mock 'wake' to Ruth's virginity and a discussion about what might happen next. John suggested two things - an immediate sexual goal might be for her to orgasm simultaneously with her man's cumming (something which John admitted he had not yet accomplished), and then she should seriously think about losing her anal virginity.

And he intimated he would be the appropriate man to provide the pain, and subsequent overwhelming pleasure, to her when she did so!

Before Ruth left for the evening, John gave her a pair of undies - plain white, feminine undies with a small bow stitched just below the band of elastic around the waist.

'It's just something small for you to remember the occasion,' he said. 'I do love your undies that match your unique, magnificent pubic display, but I thought virginal white would also suit you.'

'I thought that maybe you could wear these whenever you felt like a fuck and your other ones whenever you just wanted to tease.'

'But I'm not a tease!' Ruth replied cheekily. 'And John, as I hope you'll soon discover, from today I'll often be wearing 'virginal white' to cover-up my no-longer virginal parts!'

And, as if to emphasise that she wasn't a tease, Ruth removed her pants and panties and climbed into the knickers that John had just given her!

She was about to pull up her jeans when John exclaimed 'Not so fast young lady. You've got to show me how they look,'

So Ruth took her feet out of her jeans, hoisted her shirt to above her belly-button and stood there smiling at John with her feet half a metre apart. The pure white panties were the perfect fit, disappearing tautly between her legs and presenting just a hint of her clitoral cleavage...enough for John to feel his penis again starting to engorge.

'O.K., turn around and let me see how they look from behind,' he instructed after having spent an unacceptably long time focussing his gaze on her crotch.

The tease did as she had been asked.

'Beautiful, very sexy,' he said. 'You know, I feel like immediately pulling them down,' he added jocularly.

'You can if you want," she replied. 'And I hope you will be doing so again in a few days' time, now that I'm "sexually active" as you describe it.'

And she moved over to John to give him a hug and a long, passionate kiss.

As she did so, she pulled the top of her panties out with her left hand and seductively slid her right hand down into the void that had just been created, over her now-hidden pubes, to then track the course of her clitoral cleavage down between her legs, to the point where it disappeared. And she simultaneously gave John a quick, wonderfully-cheeky smile.

He'd understood this unmistakable 'thank you, see you again soon' message!

John hoped Ruth really did appreciate those pure white panties. He saw many women in panties at his surgery and he had often wondered whether any of them

had any idea how much more alluring they would be if they had just worn simple 'virginal white' undies. But girls rarely came to his surgery to flaunt their sexuality!

And, he thought that if he was organising a Victoria's Secrets parade, he'd ditch all that unappealing, unwearable fantasy wear and just 'dress' all those gorgeous nubile nymphs in tiny, plain white panties and (if necessary!) the skimpiest of bikini tops. Surely sales would then skyrocket!

As John had suspected, Ruth had every intention of visiting him again very soon. 'Friday night perhaps?' she asked.

* * * * *

A month or so later John had another phone call from Laura.

'John,' she said. 'I really think I'm ready to take a man to bed but I just can't bring myself to doing so. I wonder if you might be good enough to have another talk with me.'

John made a 5pm appointment with her.

...When Laura arrived, John again pretended he had had a shit of a day and needed a beer.

They walked to his apartment where he grabbed a beer for himself and she also accepted one.

She explained that she was convinced it was time she started having sex - but two things were standing in the way. She was not confident about what would happen and she was worried that she really might be a 'fucking aweful fuck'.

She also indicated that she really didn't have anywhere available to take a man to bed. She didn't want to 'do it' on the back seat of a car and she also didn't want to 'do it' somewhere like in a park.

John laughed. 'I bet in a couple of years' time you'll want to try doing it in a park and you'll secretly hope that a passer-by will notice what you're up to,' he said.

John then assured her that he doubted she would be a 'fucking aweful fuck' and said that he wouldn't expect her, or any other girl, to give her best-ever sexual performance on her first occasion. He also told her that it was very normal for a girl to be worried about what would happen on that first occasion.

He indicated he had two choices - he could either refer her to a psychologist for professional help (which he felt she really didn't need, and which would cost money, which she might need to borrow from her parents - which would probably mean she would then need to tell them why she was visiting the psychologist) or he himself could try to help her a little more.

She accepted John's latter offer.

After some more talking, John said he felt she just needed some pushing to have that first experience. 'Again, there are two options - I can push you to organising the date with an appealing young guy, or I could offer to be the one who takes you to bed.'

'Really?' she said. 'You'd be willing to come to bed with me?'

'Absolutely,' John replied. 'And I'd be doing it as a friend, not as a doctor because it's not one of the services that I offer to my patients,' he added.

Actually he didn't really want to become sexually involved with Laura. After all, he was now getting more than enough to satisfy him from Rebecca, Grace and Ruth.

However, Laura was not the prettiest girl in town, which meant she was unlikely to receive many approaches from men, and John felt a lot of sympathy for what had happened a few years earlier to Laura and for what her brother had then said to her. Both had, quite obviously, deeply affected her.

John asked whether she had her eye on another young man who she might invite to bed. She did. 'And is he a virgin?' John asked.

'I don't know,' Laura replied.

'Well if he is, you'll at least be experienced enough to teach him something - for which, I'm sure, he'll forever silently thank you,' John said.

'I'll make a deal with you,' John suggested. 'I'll be your first and you can then borrow this apartment to take your young man to bed, but you'll have to promise me that within a week you'll have asked him to come to bed with you here.'

He hoped that the young man would then tell his mates that he had layed Laura. That might attract some suitors seeking sex from her - and that would undoubtedly be a huge boost to her self-esteem...as well as to her sex life!

'O.K., it's a deal,' she said. 'So when should you and I think about having sex?'

'Right now,' John said.

'But I can't. I'm too scared,' Laura replied.

'No you're not. You're just procrastinating.'

And John stood up, took Laura's hand and led her to the bedroom.

He then stripped the doona off his bed and told Laura that, when he returned in a minute, he expected to find her lying on the bed in all her naked glory, proudly displaying all her very best feminine bits.

He went back to the living room where he too stripped naked.

'Wow, you've got a great pair of tits,' John exclaimed when he returned. 'I'm delighted that you've decided to share them with me.'

Dear reader, I'll leave it to you to imagine what happened next to Laura - suffice it to say that John paid considerable attention to those enticing tits, spent time playing with her clitoris, felt for her g-spot and, when she was well-lubricated, slipped his manhood (with some guidance from Laura) down into her love tunnel.

She was a little tight - not overly tight - and was noticeably tense. But he had no real trouble getting right in. And, of course, with some thrusting he finally deposited a generous load of cum well inside her cunnie.

'How was that?' John finally asked.

'Fabulous,' she replied. 'Much easier than I had expected and a lot more pleasurable than I ever thought it would be. I really don't know how to thank you.'

'Well, you'll have another chance to experience that same pleasure in a week or so,' John observed. 'And, you know Laura, you are actually very good in bed...and with a little more practice I'd imagine you will be absolutely fabulous. So thank you for allowing me to sample what you have to offer.'

After they had both dressed, John again praised Laura for coming to him to seek help.

There was one other thing, though, he still needed to check.

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers