Sex Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finished and came back out, dressed, this time, wanting to go to lunch, we walked across campus to a nice steakhouse, Dan's treat, again. Chloe stopped at the girl's dorm to check for messages. While she was inside (no men allowed), Dan explained that Chloe's parents still thought she was living in the dorm, and didn't know about their "arrangement", so she had to check for messages about every day, to keep up the pretense. She came back shaking her head. She'd gotten a message that her parents were coming to town to visit, and would arrive that evening, expecting to meet her new boyfriend. They'd be staying in a local motel.

At lunch, including excellent steaks, Dan explained that the two of them would be expected to spend the evening and the next day with Chloe's parents. He apologized for cutting our weekend short, and said we could stay at the apartment, but they would both be tied up putting on a show for her parents. We decided we'd go on back home, because there wasn't anyone to guide us around, and roaming an empty campus on a weekend didn't sound like much fun, what with football season over and all.

When we left the restaurant, Chloe said "Before I go move some stuff back into the dorm, you boys need some supplies." We didn't know what she was talking about until she led us down an alley to a seedy little porn store behind the drugstore. She helped us buy our first condoms, and a tube of Anal-Eze for each of us. Dan just smiled a lot, understanding what was going on.

Back at the apartment, we said our good-byes, Dan gave us each a bear-hug, and Chloe gave us each a kiss and a whispered, "Remember the 10 rules." We left with hard-ons.

Driving back, of course all we talked about was the 10 rules, and Chloe, and Dan, and our life-changing experience.

When we got back to our hometown, we filled up the car with gas, cleaned the windshield, checked the oil, and Jim said we ought to go to his house first, in case his mom needed the car for something. Bill and I lived within walking distance, anyhow.

That's how we walked in on Jim's mom -- and the next-door neighbor, Mr. Schwartz, the butcher.

When we walked into the living room at Jim's house, we heard squeals and groans and the sounds of what we thought was a struggle coming from his mother's bedroom. We walked to the door, and could see Schwartz's hairy butt pumping up-and-down. Jim exploded. He ran into the bedroom, grabbed Schwartz around the neck in a choke-hold, threatening to kill the no-good rapist. Bill and I each secured an arm.

"Wait! Don't hurt him!" This came from his mom. She turned bright red. "He's not raping me," she gasped. She was red in the face, and out-of-breath, lying there naked, as we struggled to understand. Then it dawned on us.

Nevertheless, the three of us picked up Schwartz bodily and carried him naked, out onto the front porch. We threw him over the porch railing into the rose bushes and Jim threatened him with worse if he ever caught him back there again. He hobbled off, all scratched up, toward his house next door.

We went back to his mom's bedroom. She'd put on a yellow chenille robe, which she had gathered around her, holding it closed with a sash and holding it together at the throat. Her face was very red.

Jim was livid, "How could you?" he accused, "How could you have sex with that fat, ugly sonofabitch next door? He's married, for God sake, and has three kids." He paused, "And you didn't even use a condom! Are you trying to get pregnant, or catch some disease?"

His mom started, "You don't understand... ever since your father died, I've been so... lonesome... and I needed a man... what a man can do... and he didn't like to use a condom, said it was like going swimming wearing galoshes... and..." she dwindled off at the look in Jim's eyes.

Jim sat on the bed beside her, took her into his arms and hugged her while she sobbed for a little while, whispering, "I'm so sorry, I'm so ashamed, but I have needs..."

Jim looked up at Bill and me, with a gleam in his eyes. He was stroking her hair and whispering, "I understand, I understand. But you need to be more careful. You have to be safe, and can't be fucking married men." He continued, "There are other ways to take care of your needs." Then he kissed her full on the mouth. Not a mother-son kiss.

He looked up at us, and said, "There are other ways to take care of you."

With that, he untied her sash, and pulled it from around her. She grabbed the robe to keep it from opening in the front. "What... what do you mean?" she asked. Jim didn't reply. He just captured her two wrists and tied them together with the sash.

When he had pushed her back onto the bed, he tied the sash to the headboard. "We'll show you," Jim said, as he lifted her legs onto the bed. When he turned her loose, the robe parted, and we got another look at her body. She was very pretty, and much sexier than we'd ever seen before. Her brown hair, usually done up on her head, was loose and flowing around her shoulders and on the pillow. Her face was flushed, eyes questioning. Bill and I took the hint. We each sat down on either side of the bed and looked at Mona, which was Jim's mom's name, but we'd never called her that before. She looked back-and-forth at us, while struggling to get her hands loose.

Jim grasped the lapels of the robe and pulled them apart, showing her more-than-ample breasts, trim body, full hips, and slender legs. She lay gasping and moaning, "NNnnoooooo... what are you doing...?"

"Gonna take care of your needs," Jim said.

"NNNnnnooooooooo... she moaned, "we can't... you can't.... this is soooo wrong... nnnooooooooo...." Jim kissed her full on the mouth again. Bill and I each captured a plump breast and began kissing her shoulders, neck, and breasts, as she continued to moan, "Nnnooooooooo...." We each sucked in a fat nipple, and she sighed loudly. We never heard her use the word "No" again. In a couple of minutes she was crooning, "OOoooooo... baby, oh, baby, um, baby..." She called all three of us "baby" from that day forward. Also, she became "Mona" to us, except around our parents

She was squirming, twisting her hips and moaning as Jim trailed kisses down her chest, tummy, and on down to her plump pussy, surrounded by a brown muff of short, curly hair. Jim lifted her legs, and Bill and I each captured one slim ankle, holding her legs apart, while Jim ran his tongue down her pussy lips. "Um... you can't... um..." Mona whispered, then gave up protesting for more moaning as Jim licked her clit and Bill and I suckled her large titties. After a few minutes, she was twisting and squirming, and had worked her hands loose from the loose knot Jim had tied. She reached down and we turned her ankles loose. She planted her feet on the bed, grabbed him by the hair, squirmed her hips, and had her first orgasm. After all, we'd interrupted her fucking, she was really horny. She was moaning and whispering, "Baby... oh, yes, baby... um... good... oh, baby." When her tummy convulsed, she let out a low moan, and came, hard! It was a tummy-convulsing, knee-quivering, hip-shaking orgasm. Then she sighed and lay back, spent.

Jim, Bill and I got up, got undressed, and each found a condom, and a tube of Anal-Eze. We were going to give Mona the full ten steps!

Her eyes were closed and she was smiling when Bill climbed on the bed between her legs, lifted her knees, and fitted his cock to the opening of her twat. She opened her eyes, then her mouth in a round "O" as Bill slid his dick slowly into her hot, very wet pussy. When he touched bottom, she moaned, "OOoooohhh...You're all grown up, aren't you?"

After a few strokes, Bill rolled over, taking Mona with him into the cowgirl position. Mona was bouncing and moaning when I presented her my hard cock. She stroked it a couple of times, then surrounded it with her lips. Damn! That felt good!

Her moans were vibrating my cock like riding an out-of-tune motorcycle on a washboard road.

Meanwhile, Jim got some Anal-Ease and lubed up a couple of fingers. He proceeded to slide one, then a second finger up her butt, rotating his wrist as he did. Mona moaned louder. Damn! That felt good!

Then Jim slid on a condom, lubed it up, and slid it up Mona's pooper. Mona moaned louder, and I came in her mouth. I just couldn't last any longer, it felt too good.

Bill and Jim got in an alternating rhythm, stroking in and out of Mona's twat and ass, one in and one out. Mona moaned louder. Jim was using Mona's titties for hand-holds, and Bill was alternating sucking on one fat tit then the other. This went on for quite a while. Then Mona's moans got louder and more frenzied, and she began jerking her hips back and forth. This heated up the guys, and pretty soon they were cumming. Mona came right along with them, and they all three slumped, breathing heavily, onto the bed.

Wow! Who would have thought!

After a short rest, we alternated taking showers and re-joining Mona on the bed.

We took a break for a take-out dinner of burgers and fries from a local café, but spent the rest of Saturday night taking turns fucking, sucking and buggering Mona. Following a big breakfast Sunday morning, we spent most of the day doing the same. Mona got very little rest that weekend. But she had a permanent smile on her pretty face.

Bill and I walked to our respective homes Sunday about dusk. We left Jim humping Mona's ass.

On our way home, of course, being the teenage horn-dogs we'd become, we started talking about what had happened, and wondering out loud, "What's next?" or, more specifically, "Who's next?"

12