Sex, Lies, and Irish Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smol_Stack
Smol_Stack
12 Followers

"Oh, fuck! Faster, baby!" Bear groaned, feeling his neck break out in a thin sheen of sweat, his breath coming out in little pants and gasps as Mack obeyed, bouncing wildly in his lap, Bear just barely managing to keep up with his hand on Mack's cock. He felt it throb, could feel Mack's ass beginning to twitch and clamp down around his cock, nearly massaging his orgasm from him before he was ready. He bit his lip and couldn't stifle the growl that rumbled through his chest, the sound making Mack shiver.

Mack whimpered, stars dancing around the corners of his vision as his pleasure began to peak, Mack keening and mewing with every bounce. God, Bear wished he'd worn a condom. He was pretty sure he was dying, his orgasm so close it nearly made his balls ache. He didn't know what to do, his mind reeling. Was it okay to come in him? Should he pull out? He groaned, his entire body tense as his cock throbbed, his orgasm dangerously close as he tried his hardest to hold back, to have some restraint.

"Ah! Ahh! Bear! Yes! Ooh, shite! Yeeees!" He groaned, his face crumpling into a look of pure bliss, his mouth open and his eyes squeezed shut, head tilted back and crimson curls falling over his forehead as his cock twitched forcefully in Bear's hand, a thick ribbon of come shooting out onto Bear's chest, the thick white goo mingling with his chest hair. Bear watched hungrily, pistoning his hips and fucking Mack faster, trying to drive him hard over the edge, almost with a manic need to see him come undone.

Bear growled again as Mack began to shake, bouncing weakly in his lap as he rode out his orgasm, his arms shaking until his cock was finally spent, Bear's own release so close he could taste it, but had nearly forgotten his own pleasure as he watched Mack. Mack collapsed against his chest, his hips twitching weakly as aftershocks rippled through his body. He looked up at Bear panting, his eyebrows knitted together in frustration.

"Did ye...?" He let the question hang in the air, confused. Did Bear not like it? Was there something he missed?

"No, I didn't... er..." Bear fumbled with the words, blushing. Here he was, a grown man, afraid to say the words 'birth control.'

"Didn't wot?" Mack asked, incredulously. He could feel Bear's cock throbbing inside him, almost like he was close. How could Bear keep so much control over himself, Mack wondered.

"Didn't know if you wanted me to pull out, or..." He shrugged sheepishly, and Mack rolled his eyes. Bear flushed and pursed his lips, startled when Mack let out a loud laugh.

"Ye stupid git, Ahm on the pill. Ye can come inside me if ye want..." He shook his head, still laughing. Big, strong Bear scared to get him pregnant! It was too rich! He couldn't stem the flow of giggles, feeling a little triumphant at Bear's embarrassment. It felt good to not be the embarrassed one for a change, and he finally had something to tease Bear about. About damn time, too!

Bear sighed, more than relieved, but Mack's laughter had his ass spasming around his cock, and try as he might, he couldn't take it anymore. He thrusted his hips up sharply, cutting Mack off mid laugh. Mack's eyes nearly crossed with the force of his thrust, Bear's cock so deep inside him that he could have sworn he tasted him on the back of his tongue, and all he could do was cling to Bear as he pummeled his ass, grunting with every harsh slap.

"Ooooooh myyy Goooood!" Mack groaned, his hands flying from Bear's shoulders to grab the headboard, clutching onto it for dear life. He pressed back eagerly, pleasure pooling in his arse and belly again as Bear fucked him earnestly, his strong hands gripping Mack's ass and spreading his cheeks apart, his battered body offering no resistance as Bear nearly fucked Mack's soul from his body.

Bear moaned, hips speeding up as he drove himself to the brink, chest heaving as his cock began to twitch in warning.

"Oh fuck! Yes, Bear, come in me! Fill me uuup! C'moooon!" Mack screamed, his ass clenching around Bear's cock excitedly as he arched his back, his still wet cock throbbing and pulsing again, one of his hands grasping and pumping it roughly. He was so close, frantic in his need to come, to feel Bear come inside him. He could feel every vein in Bear's cock, could feel his body stretching over the thickness of it, the blunt head destroying his insides, and it was enough to set him off again.

"Just like tha'! Beaaar! Ohh! I love ye, oh God, Bear! Ooohhhmm!" He trailed off in a series of happy groans and shouts, not realizing what he'd said, but Bear sure did. He came with a gasp, his eyes locked on Mack's face as he spilled his seed deep inside him, fucking him through his orgasm and feeling his own come sloshing around his cock. Mack sobbed, more come dribbling from his dick and pooling onto Bear's chest and belly, settling into the heaving grooves of his abs. They panted, riding out the last of their orgasms slowly until Mack's shaking legs gave out, and he collapsed against Bear's come slicked chest. He didn't even care, couldn't even find it in himself to frown at the feeling of his own come sticking to his skin. He was in heaven, he was sure of it.

"Did... did you mean it?" Bear asked breathlessly, his cock slowly softening inside Mack, come pooling out around his cock and dripping down his shaft and balls. He wrapped his arms around Mack and crushed him in a hug, kissing the top of his head, the man's ginger curls sticking to his beard. Mack flushed, realizing what he'd done. Sure, of course he loved Bear, but that was something he wasn't sure he'd wanted Bear to actually know. It was too late now, though, and he ought to do right by Bear and tell him seriously.

"Yeah. I love ye, Bear." Mack said, looking up into Bear's eyes. He was horrified to see tears shining in Bear's eyes, along with a little mischief. He cried all the time, he was aware of that, but he had a policy to never let anyone cry alone. Well, it wasn't much of a policy as a gut-reaction to any stressful or emotionally intense situation. He sniffled, tears spilling down his cheeks as Bear peppered his face with soft kisses.

"Oi, cut it out, Bear!" He groaned, trying to pull away, but his heart just wasn't into it. He snuggled against his boyfriend, warmth blooming in chest so strongly he wouldn't be surprised if Bear could feel it too.

"Hey, Mack..." Bear said, and Mack could feel him grinning, could feel a bad joke or maybe a pun simmering under his words, and he groaned, trying to brace himself.

"I love you more!" Bear laughed, and Mack rolled his eyes.

"No, Bear, do-" Mack tried to protest, to stop him before he started, but Bear interrupted him.

"No, I looove you more." He said, grinning like a fool at the frustrated look on Mack's face.

"Oi, I mean it! We aren't gonna be tha' couple! Cut it out!" He shot back, but already he was grinning.

"What? I can't hear you over how much I love you!" Bear laughed, his chest making Mack's head bounce.

"Uuuugh, Bear, noooooo! God, this is so cheesy, mate." He cringed, glad nobody was around to hear this. Of all the goofy shit Bear says...

"You know you love it."

Mack sighed, giving up. He supposed there was no turning back now, but he perked up when he realized he had one card he could play to shut him up. It was evil, yes, but if it wiped that look off his face...

"Oi, remember how I said I was on the pill?" Mack said, watching the smile slowly fall from Bear's face. "I lied." He cackled as Bear paled, his eyes growing wide and his mouth turning into a tiny, little 'o' of horror before he flushed red, pursing his lips and turning his head away from him.

"Ahm kidding! Babe, pffft!" Mack snorted, trying to kiss along Bear's chest as the taller man squirmed under him.

"Mack! That's not funny! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Bear said, pinching the back of Mack's thigh.

"Och! You know you love it!" Mack repeated Bear's words back at him, and soon Bear was laughing along too, both men dissolving into giggles.

--

Smol_Stack
Smol_Stack
12 Followers
12