Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let alone that it was not fair to be locked up in the house like a caged animal, which made Snake Eyes smile and whisper in her ear, "If you feel that way, there is always a cage waiting for you."

Kimberly blushed as she lowered her eyes, whispered back to him, "No Master, that's fine thank You. This one will do as You ask because she knows You are only looking out for her safety and well being."

Billy looked at her and smiled, then gave her a gentle swat on the ass as he told her to get inside and do as she was told. Kimberly jumped slightly at the swat to her tender bottom, whispered to him, "Thank You Master."

Kimberly hated being locked in the house like a caged animal instead of being outside helping her master and friend look for the person who wanted to kill her if he couldn't have her for himself.

Kimberly was the kind of girl who wasn't one for sitting back idly when things went wrong in her life, instead she was a fighter who did what she had to in order to survive. She hated it when she was locked up in the house, and when she had to stay in the hospital after being shot when looking for John but she knew that it's for her own safety.

Kimberly decided if she had to stay locked up in the house like a caged animal she'd do her work out, clean house and jump in the shower then go to bed and try to get some much needed sleep.

Chapter Four

Just as she was about to start her work out she heard what she thought was the sound of glass breaking by the front door. When she saw that the glass on the door had been broken she ran to the bedroom, locked the door and called the MP's, told them what had happened, they sent someone over to search the house and the grounds around it.

They told her the house was clear, but Kimberly didn't feel safe and asked them to check the attic, the cellar and any other nook and cranny they thought one could hide while she called her master.

They agreed to do so, but kept one MP with her to make sure she remained safe while she called Billy to let him know what had happened and he told her that he'd be home shortly but to make sure the MP's stayed there til he got back. Kimberly agreed to do just that and mentioned it to the MP who was with her while the others searched the house once again.

The MP's stayed with Kimberly until Billy arrived back at the house and told him that although the window had been broken from the outside that there was no one in the house, Billy thanked them for coming over and staying with Kimberly until he got home.

Kimberly thanked them for searching the house twice and staying with her while she waited for Billy to get there, they told her that any time she felt she needed them to call. Kimberly went to start her workout, but just as she had gotten into the gravity boots and settled in to do her sit ups, Billy came down, cuffed her hands to the bars, then told her that she was going to get her ass tanned for talking back earlier.

She apologized for talking back, but he told her that was not good enough that she needed to learn her place and that he was going to make sure she didn't talk back the way she had. He raised the flogger, brought it down hard and fast against her tender bottom, she wriggled as she cried out in pain begging Him for forgiveness. He asked her if she thought it was right for her to talk back in front of their friend, she whimpered softly, "no Master Snake Eyes."

He raised the flogger bringing it down hard and fast against her shoulders, back and ass several times before she begged him to stop once again. He looked at her ass, back and shoulders told her that she had tough skin and she had to bite her lower lip to keep from laughing. He knew she was trying not to laugh, gave her a swat on the ass and released her, holding her to him tight letting her know her punishment was over and that he loves her very much.

He also told her that he was proud of her for taking her punishment like a good slave with as much dignity and courage as she could muster at the time. She wrapped her arms around him, her body quivering from the punishment combined with being cold, whispered in his ear, "this one loves her Master Snake Eyes."

"Thank You Master Snake Eyes for correcting this one's behavior and her attitude, knowing she was wrong to have talked back when Ice Cube Boy was there."

He told her that she would have to do an essay on why it is important to obey her Masters orders, she whispered to him, "yes Master Snake Eyes."

He then told her to go soak in the tub, try to relax then go lay down for a bit, she looked up at him with chocolate brown eyes smiling softly as she scampered off to do as he told her waggling her ass teasingly at Him.

He growled softly, telling her not to tease him like that or she may just find herself on the end of his belt once again, she turned smiling up at him, winked and went off to have her bath.

After her bath Kimberly snuck up on her Master, setting her cold hands on his back making Him jump, He spun around slapped her across the cheek and said "Damnit Kimberly, are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

She looked up at Him a moment then quickly lowered her eyes once again before answering Him, her voice shaky yet remaining soft, "no Master, one was only trying to let You know she was behind You."

He grabbed her hair pulling back on it swiftly, making her whimper, leaned down and kissed her warning her that if she did it again the slap to her face would be the least of her concerns.

She looked up at Him chocolate brown eyes sparkling, a soft smile on her face, voice remaining ever so soft, "this one apologizes Master Snake Eyes for scaring You and promises she won't do it again."

He said "make sure you don't girl or you will get a punishment I know you don't like."

She looked up at Him momentarily saying, "yes Master Snake Eyes."

Kimberly started her essay on why it is important to obey her Masters orders, which surprised Snake Eyes because he was used to her arguing about essays.

She told him that it would not be right for her to argue about having to do it because arguing makes both of them look bad and that she didn't want to do anything that makes him look bad because she loves him with all she is.

He smiled, leaned down kissing the back of her neck, reaching forward to play with her nipples, raking his nails down her sides sending a chill through her body like a winding river.

Her hunger rising like the flames of a wildfire spurred by the winds, her need to please growing like a rose tended to by the gardener who waters it, feeds it and trims back its tangled vines letting it grow while he nurtures it.

She whimpered softly as his nails raked down her sides, twisting her nipples between his thumb and fingers, his free hand yanking back on her hair swiftly kissing her deeply, their tongues dancing.

He told her to stop writing her essay, crawl to the bed and present herself, she slipped to the floor, fingers barely touching the floor, hair spilling around her face hiding chocolate brown eyes, hips swaying softly a she crawled to the bed.

She crawled up onto the bed, knelt head held high, back straight, eyes lowered, shoulders back, thighs wide, breasts thrust forward, hands on her thighs palms down. Snake Eyes (Billy) walked to the bed with a wicked smile on his face, crawled up behind her on the bed, blindfolding her with a soft scarf, she whimpered softly leaning back against him.

Her body bending and molding to his will as he teased her nipples, raked his nails down her sides, gently lowering her to the bed, leaning over kissing down her chest. He took her wrists one at a time placing them in his leather cuffs, tied them to the bed posts, snuggling with her, kissing her neck, chest and raking his nails down her sides.

He teased her clit, rubbing it, pulling on it, twisting it, biting it, sliding his tongue deep in her warm wet wanton cunt. He then took her ankles wrapping the leather cuffs around them securing them to the bedposts at the bottom of the bed watching her carefully with loving yet dark eyes.

He opened his knife running the cold steel along her tender skin watching her writhe against it bucking her hips against his hand as he cupped her cunt smacking it swiftly. He smiled watching her running the cold blade across her breasts, down her sides and stomach, her hunger rising faster like the flames of a wild fire spurred by the winds.

He told her to stay still as he dripped wax over her chest, breasts, stomach and thighs watching her carefully telling her to let her mind go and focus on Him.

Her nails digging into her palms as he strokes the knife along her body peeling the wax from her tender skin watching her writhe against him. He growls softly leaning down setting the knife on the bedside table picking up his flogger, letting the lashes caress her skin.

Smacks her thighs twice watching her wriggle pulling against her bonds whimpering softly as the sweet stinging kisses send a river of pain yet pleasure through her body like a winding river. He smiled leaning down kissing her deeply, their tongues dancing, her heart pounding loudly in her ears.

He then put the flogger down cutting the ropes that held her in place, turning her on her stomach, pulling her ass up telling her "I'm going to take you hard, my slave."

She whimpered softly as he hiked her ass up, the cool air caressing her cunt, her slut juices flowing freely coating her thighs pooling under her on the bed whispering "yes Master Snake Eyes."

He then teased her clit, rubbing it, puling on it, twisting it, sucking it, and biting it watching her grind her hips against him. A soft growl deep in her throat as she claws at the bed trying to pull away from him, he grabs her hips roughly pulling her back against him growling at her, saying "where do you think you're going slut?"

She swallowed a whimper, as his strong hands pulled her back against him growling, with a soft spoken voice, "Master please?"

He slipped two fingers into her cunt asking her, "please what slut?"

She cried out, "Please Master please may Your slut cum?"

He chuckled and said, "Not yet whore" sliding two more fingers into her cunt telling her that he wanted to fist her cunt.

She begged him not to saying that it would hurt too much and that although she was a pain slut she didn't think she was ready for that. He asked if she would try it and that if it hurt too much T/they would stop, she agreed to try it as long as she was able to stop if it hurt too much which made him smile.

He slipped his thumb into her wet wanton fuck hole, sliding his fist in and out several times watching her writhe smiling wickedly, she begged him again to let her cum.

He told her, "Soon My pet soon."

She felt her heart pounding in her ears, her skin covered in goosebumps, hips arching rocking against his fist. He leaned down licking and biting, her clit as his free hand reached up to squeeze her nipples, pulling them, twisting them and pinching them between his thumb and forefinger.

She cried out as the pain yet pleasure coursed through her body like a winding river, slut juices flowing freely coating his fist and her thighs. He looked up at her smiling wickedly, sending a chill down her spine, she looked at him, "please Master please may this slut cum please?"

He looked at her, seeing she couldn't hold back any longer, he told her "Cum My sweet lil slut cum now."

Her body quivering heart racing, cunt aching she cried out. "Gods Master fuck yes gawds Master."

He looked up at her smiling, slowly pulling his fist from her wet wanton cunt, his cock hard, telling her that he was going to fuck her and that she was not allowed to cum.

He pressed his body against hers ramming his hard throbbing cock into her wet wanton cunt, digging his nails into tender tit flesh. Her back arched slightly, hips arched to meet his, nails digging into the bed, as she tried to pull away from him.

He pulled her back against him, ramming his cock deeper into her cunt, making her beg him to take her harder, and faster. He pulled out just so the head of his throbbing cock was in her warm wet wanton cunt rammed it in harder, faster and deeper making her claw at the bed.

She was trying to pull away knowing she couldn't fight him any longer she submitted to him fully allowing him to fuck her hard, blinking back tears as she begged him to allow her to cum. He growled as he slapped her ass hard telling her that she was not allowed to cum, that she should consider herself lucky that he had let her cum once that night.

Whimpering softly, heart racing, skin covered in a sheen of sweat, nails digging into her palms, voice shaky yet soft spoken, "yes Master."

He continued to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, bruising her cervix until she could no longer hold back the tears. She begged him to stop because she didn't think she could handle him fucking her as hard as he was.

When he pulled out of her he lay beside her on the bed holding her telling her he was sorry for having hurt her as much as he did. He held her head to his chest, rocking her in his strong loving arms telling her that he was proud of her for knowing her limits and being able to ask him to stop.

She looked up at him wiping the tears from her cheeks, whispering that she didn't really want him to stop but to take her hard and fast, to send her into subspace as he had before.

They talked about what had happened for a bit, then he turned her on her side, so her back was to him, his hips pressed against her ass rocking his hips into her, she turned and whispered to him "please Master fuck Your asswhore hard and fast."

He smiled, leaned over kissing her forehead, turning her on her stomach, hiking her ass up, telling her to reach back and pull apart her cheeks. She reached behind her, head resting on the pillow, pulling her ass cheeks apart as he slid his throbbing cock into her tight hole making her whimper softly.

Once the head of his cock was in her tight hole, he told her to let go of her cheeks, rammed into her tight hole making her cry out, "Please Master, fuck Your slut harder, faster, deeper so she may submit to You fully."

He smiled, smacked her ass and drove his cock into her harder, deeper faster making her body jerk forward with each thrust he made into her tight dark fuckhole.

She cried out, "please Master please fuck Your slut harder."

He chuckled, leaned down bit her neck as he rammed his throbbing cock deeper, harder, faster into her tight hole sending his lovely little slut into subspace as he raked his nails over her ribs.

He pulled out of her ass slowly after shooting a load of hot sweet cum deep in her hole, holding her tight in his arms, rocking her gently telling her he was very proud of his little slut.

She smiled softly, snuggling into him, telling him, "this one is glad she has pleased You Master, thank You for taking Your lil slut hard and fast Master."

He looked at her, smiling softly whispering in her ear, "you're welcome My little fucktoy."

They lay in each other's arms for the rest of the night snuggling, kissing and falling asleep together when Kimberly woke up with nasty stomach cramps, a fever and throwing up in the middle of the night.

Billy took her to the hospital where they learned she needed to have her appendix removed as it had burst sometime in the night, Kimberly was very scared. Billy told her that he would be there for her when she woke up and would make sure she was comfortable and that she had everything she needed.

She was rushed into emergency surgery, after which she spent an hour in the recovery room where she was monitored for any complications from the surgery.

When she woke up she was in tears because of the discomfort from the surgery, when the nurse looked at Kimberly's chart she misread the name of the painkiller giving Kimberly a near fatal dose of morphine which sent her into cardiac arrest.

When the doctor learned that the nurse had been in a hurry because it was the end of her shift which caused her to make the fatal mistake she was immediately fired, while they worked to keep Kimberly alive.

Kimberly came to and suffered no ill effects from the near fatal dose of morphine other than she complained her chest was sore, to which the doctor replied, "it will be sore for a few days Kimberly because we had to use the paddles to shock your heart."

She got scared and asked what had happened, when she was told the nurse had been in a hurry to leave because her shift was over and didn't read the chart properly. She asked what happened to the nurse in question and told Billy that she wanted to file a lawsuit against the nurse.

The doctor was scared that in her lawsuit the hospital would be named but Kimberly and Billy both reassured him that was not going to be the case. The doctor told Billy that Kimberly needed to get some rest in order to get well enough to go home in the next few days, she looked up at the doctor and said that if she rested at the hospital she wouldn't be able to do so at home.

Billy told her to mind her manners and do as she was told, that he would be back in the morning after he had gotten some much needed sleep to see how she was doing and to bring her anything she wanted. She told him the only things she wanted were her own bed, him and the dog that she knew he had gotten for her that was over at Ice Cube Boy's house.

Kimberly's brothers John and Mark came to the hospital as soon as Billy called them to let them know she had been taken to the hospital and what had happened. John being the doctor in the family had access to Kimberly's chart, after reading the notes made in it he asked the doctor to release her to his care so he could take her home where she'd be more comfortable and could rest easier.

Kimberly smiled up at him hoping the doctor would agree to John's terms so she could sleep in her own bed, snuggle with her Master, and yet still be able to do her daily routine as long as she was feeling up to it.

John warned her though that she would be resting and not running around like a chicken with her head cut off if he had to restrain her and/or keep her sedated. Billy walked in and laughed hearing John's words to her, telling him that between the two of them she wouldn't need to be sedated.

But instead, that he intended to make sure she stayed in bed other than to use the washroom or get up for a bit and watch a bit of tv. She looked up at Billy and John whimpering softly then seeing that did no good, she growled at having to stay in bed unless they permitted her to get up and watch tv or use the washroom.

Billy looked at her and warned her to keep her growling to a minimum unless she wanted to be spanked right there in the hospital, which made her grin wickedly. Billy told her to turn over and lay on her stomach so that he could give her a proper spanking, like the little brat she was being, she carefully turned onto her stomach burying her face into the pillow to muffle her cries as he spanked her.

When he was done spanking her, he carefully turned her onto her back sitting on the edge of the bed telling her that he loves her very much. Later that day, the doctor signed the paperwork allowing Kimberly to go home with Billy and John, which made her a very happy little slave girl. She knew that they would not let her up unless she was going to watch tv or use the washroom, but she also knew that meant getting spoiled rotten by John and her master.

She also knew that she had better not push them too far or she may find herself being punished, which she didn't like the thought of. Upon arriving at home, she was told to go straight to the bedroom and crawl under the covers but instead she asked Billy if she could curl up on the couch for a bit and watch tv.