Sex Nanny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still wearing my thong, and I don't want to waste time undoing my garters to take it off. He realizes the same thing.

"Scissors, on the counter," I say, waving at the glass jar filled with pens and wooden spoons. He takes the scissors, and comes back to me. He snips the strings on either side of the white triangle, and I feel the little string go slack between my cheeks.

So slowly it's agonizing, he peels the fabric away, pulling a little string of fluid with it. He slides it up and out from my ass through my pussy, and I squeeze my legs together, loving the feeling of the tiny rope moving against me.

I spread my legs for him, and he positions himself between him. His cock points slightly to the left, but is standing straight out from his body.

"I haven't been this hard in years," he says, as I grasp him and start rubbing his cock head hard against my clit, using him like a human dildo. "God! That feels so good!"

My body is so ready to take him in. My opening is wide and quivering. My inner lips are swollen and erect. I push his cock head down toward my ass and his tip slips inside my pussy easily. We make eye contact, and I begin pushing my hips up toward him, inviting him to slide all the way in. I'm sure he's afraid he's going to hurt me.

He must be four inches in circumference. He feels like a tree limb. His cock is so large and rippled – like nothing I've felt before. I cry out, in pain and ecstasy.

He stops, pulling back a little bit. I grab his shoulders and hold him in place.

"It's okay, it's okay," I say, panting a little. "You make me feel like a virgin again."

And it's been a long, long time. He smiles at me.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow," he says, playing the part of a teenager to a tee. Except Bruno never had to go slow.

The sensation is fantastic, a stretching, tearing, penetrating feeling. Just like the first time. He settles in, almost inside me to his pelvis, and begins thrusting slowly, gently in and out of my pussy.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and look at his back. He is an amazing animal. I stare at his firm black ass humping up and down between my butter-colored thighs. Oh god. Oh god. Feeling his shaft inside my pussy and watching that ass move back and forth.

I begin moaning, bucking against him. I grasp his buttocks, forcing his pelvis against my clit. He begins throbbing inside me, his moans matching mine, and soon we're moving together toward a huge, deep, explosive orgasm. His giant cock has control of my G spot, and I squirt hot, clear girl cum all over his cock.

"Oh God, oh yes, oh fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! Fuck me with the big fat black cock," my words melt into an unintelligible moan. He's grunting, a look of serious concentration on his features. My pussy is squeezing him, and I'm bucking against him, begging for his cum.

He pulls out of me just in time for me to see the first spurt come out. I take him in my hand and start jerking him firmly, aiming for my belly button and tits.

Ropes of hot, white cum squirt onto me. His balls are pumping everything they have all over me, and it seems like he's never going to stop. Finally, his contractions subside.

We fall back against the wood, exhausted and spent. For the first time I notice my elbows and the back of my head are sore from lying on the hard table for so long.

"Wow," I breathe. He lies gasping beside me, glistening a little from the effort and the orgasm. "I thought you came when I came."

"Huh. Well, I did sort of, but I've been practicing this technique for years that lets me come multiple times. With you, I could barely contain myself." His words trail off and he smiles shyly at me.

"Let me get you something to clean up with," he says, standing. He brings me a handful of paper towels. I take it, but before wiping myself off I look up at him from beneath my bangs and scoop a fingerful of his spunk from my left nipple. I lick it hungrily.

"Will we be doing this again or did you just want to come make sure I'm suitable for Bruno?" I ask, half-serious.

"I..." he hesitates. The mention of his son has brought him back to reality. He is picturing his wife and family, I can see it in his eyes.

As gracefully as I can, I slide off the table. I retrieve a towel from the guest bathroom and wrap it around my chest.

"Listen, I understand. You have... responsibilities," I say, trying to make his exit as easy (and quick) as possible.

"You're beautiful Mrs. Spencer. I'll fantasize about you all the time now, you little tease." He has his clothes back on now and heads for the door.

Before we reach the entryway, I stop him and stand on tiptoe to kiss him softly on the cheek.

"Your son takes after you," I say.

"Thank you, he's a good boy," he says, and closes the door softly behind him.

12