Sex on a Stick

Story Info
He wants her pregnant, and won't take "No" for an answer.
934 words
4.16
415.7k
411
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acraft
acraft
112 Followers

"Baby, pee on the stick." He stood, arms crossed, between me and the door.

"I don't want to," I whined, holding my legs crossed. I really had to go, but I knew what that would mean. I had been peeing on the little sticks for him for the past four days, watching the faint line grow darker.

"It's gonna happen, darling," he smiled sickly sweet. "Just give into it."

-----------------

"That's it, baby, hold your legs up for me. You're doing so good."

I kept my legs bent at the knees and held my ankles just like he had told me, gripping them tight to stop myself from shaking with nerves.

"Who does your body belong to?" he asked. His fingertips gently guided my chin, turning my face towards him.

I felt the tears starting to well in my eyes. As he saw them, he leaned down and kissed them away. But he didn't stop.

"No need for tears. You're doing just as I told you, and you're making me so happy by not fighting me this month."

I nodded, but could hear myself starting to sniffle. I remembered the month prior, after I had tried to crawl out from under him as he mounted me from behind. He had then taken me repeatedly, tied at four points with a pillow under my hips, until he was satisfied that he was empty.

"Now, who does your body belong to?" he repeated.

"You. It belongs to you, Master." My voice had begun shaking along with my knees.

He moved his hand between my legs and gently caressed my clit as he fucked me, moving his fingers in little circles, just the way he knew I liked.

I wanted to hold back; to withhold from him. But my body was his, and knew his touch. It strained towards his hand, begging to respond.

"That's it. Let go, baby girl." His whisper was a quieter version of the tone that he usually used to command me. "I want you to cum for me. The book says that your body will be more receptive to me after you've cum..."

I fought my cunt, and clenched it in rebellion, holding my muscles taunt.

He fucked me slow and deep, stroking his cock against the sensitive front wall of my pussy. With one finger, he bribed my clit, while another worked itself inside me next to his dick, thrusting beside it.

I felt so full. I loved being full...

"That's it, baby," he encouraged. "Mmm hmm. I'm gonna stretch your little pussy. I'm gonna make it ready to take me hard."

My cunt began to betray me, opening to his promises of defilement. Despite my efforts, it grew hungry and wet, and I felt the familiar aching begin.

"Open for me, so I can pound your dirty little hole. It belongs to me, and I'm gonna give it what it was made for. I'm gonna whitewash it clean."

The swirling of his finger was insistent, and my knees joined the revolt, widening to give him better access. He picked up speed, and I began to moan.

"Cum on my cock, baby. Give it to me," he ordered.

I knashed my teeth and desperately shook my head, "No!" My traitor of a cunt screamed at me to let her loose, but I knew that what he would fefill me with, would last far longer than any orgasm she might have. Cunt only lived in the moment.

"No?" he growled at me, grabbing my hair and holding it firm. "You are mine, and I am going to make you mine in all ways."

His words pulled at me, somewhere deep within my primal self. My whole body was on his side, spurred on by the same hormones that had been deposited onto that little stick in the bathroom.

His thrusts became hard. With my legs up, he hit bottom like a battering ram, trying to bust through my cervix. I began to squirm, moving my hips side to side as though I could avoid him.

But, all the time, I never let go off my ankles.

"You are going to be a good little bitch for me, and cum all over my cock," he instructed. "Then I'm going to return the favor. And you're going to take it all."

My eyes grew wide. His face was just above mine, and there was something in his expression that I had never seen before...

...like he would eat me, and enjoy it.

I threw my head back, "Oh, God!" My body shook, and my cunt began to spasm around him. My neck arched, exposed and vulnerable in its submission, as my hips stilled to let his cock do its work. Pussy slicked with each pulse, her juices coating his path.

His voice grew husky, as he drilled into me, over and over. Each stroke, pushed my entire body along the mattress. "After I fill you, I'm going to tie your knees to your chest." His hand twisted in my hair pulling my head back farther. "And you're going to lay there and fucking marinate in me."

I gasped, as he pinned both my shoulders and held me tight. He thrust deep and held there, and I could feel the rhythmic spasming of his cock emptying into me. "That's a good girl. That's such a good girl..."

Somewhere in my head, I was silently screaming in desperation and fear, helplessly pinned beneath him. And my body was sopping him up like a sponge, greedily pulling him inside... doing exactly what it was meant to do.

acraft
acraft
112 Followers