Sex on the Beach

Story Info
An old fling lights a new flame under the stars on the beach.
2.3k words
4.21
13.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers

She was young, almost 21, and naïve to her own sensuality. Her first sexual relationship, which did not occur until college, lacked any flavor and resulted in a beautiful daughter with an absent father. Her high school sweetheart had described her as "voluptuous" and "unforgettable" but she did not see herself as anything more than plain. As a single mother of an infant, her opportunities to get out for grown-up time were slim and dating was not in the cards. Her 21st birthday was approaching. A few of her friends threatened to take her out to get "fit-shaced" but that was not her idea of fun. Instead she planned to spend it at home with a book. So the week leading to her birthday dragged on much like any other week. Each day she caught the bus to attend classes at the local junior college while her mother cared for the baby. At the end of the day she got back on the bus and returned home.

This went on until Thursday. She was standing at the bus stop in the dark when a sporty black hatchback pulled up in front of her. The passenger window rolled down as she heard her name called from within by a familiar voice, quiet and deep that in the past made her melt like butter. It could only be one person. Bending down to confirm the driver's identity, she was pleased to see the eyes looking back at her, eyes the color of a Tahitian shoreline - clear blue with a touch of green. Though her vision was limited to a dim streetlamp, she smiled as she recalled his curly red hair down to his low back that he kept pulled back into a series of simple rubber bands down the length of his ponytail. She briefly thought back to fond memories of entangling her fingers in his locks and breathing in his musky scent as they shared an intimate embrace. Hidden beneath the sleeves of his black leather jacket were his secure arms that made her feel safe when they were together, never pressured, and always his priority. Even though they had broken up long ago, he was a faithful and trusted friend. "Need a lift?"

She hopped in the car without hesitation. As he pulled from the curb, they fell into a general chatter about their live's happenings over the prior few weeks since they had last seen each other. "What are you doing Saturday?" He asked. She made her usual excuses centered around obligations in her life, hoping he did not remember that it was her birthday. "I want to take you out to dinner." As much as she would love to take him up on his invitation, she again tried to excuse her way out, blaming the lack of a sitter. "It's all been taken care of. I already talked to your mother. She'll watch your little girl, so I won't take no for an answer," he said with a coy smile as he reached for her hand. They rode the rest of the way to her home, hands locked, without saying another word. As she stepped out of the car he called after her, "I'll pick you up at 4," and drove off before she could respond.

****

Saturday afternoon, she was nervous. Though she had grown up with him, had dated him, and had a strong friendship with him, the butterflies in her stomach were flitting about in overdrive. Wearing a front-clasping bra and a pair of black cotton bikini panties, she stood in her room pulling various shirts off hangers and jeans and slacks out of her drawers. After trying on and shedding six different pairs of pants, she settled on her most comfortable black pair, a royal blue button-up blouse, and a grey zip up hoodie. As she bent over to grab her old tennis shoes, she heard her dad in the living room. "Oh no. He's going to embarrass him," she thought. Pulling on her shoes she bolted out to the living room. "Thanks, Mom and Dad. We'll be back about midnight."

"Call if you will be later," her mother said with a teasing tone and a sly smile. With that, she grabbed his hand and bolted for the door. He chuckled as he hustled to keep up with her pace to the street. As they approached the car, he rushed past her and opened the passenger door for her. She attempted to give him a scowl but looking into his eyes, all she could manage was a smirk and a hushed, "Thanks." He stepped quickly around the front of the car, hopped in behind the driver's seat, and they were off.

"By the way, happy birthday, Beautiful." There was that coy smile of his again and a glimmer in his eye. She asked him where they were going, to which he only responded, "San Francisco." She knew that much but she asked for more information. "You'll see," was all he would say. They talked small talk as they held hands, his thumb gliding lightly across the back of her hand, for the hour long drive across the bay. As they neared their destination, he found a place to park and turned off the car. "Wait here," and with that he hopped out, bolted around the car, and opened her door.

"Maybe I should allow myself to enjoy some pampering tonight," she thought. He wrapped his arm around her waist and led the way down the street. "Will you tell me where we are going, now?" she asked. His only response was his coy smile and a gentle kiss on the cheek.

They arrived in front of a small Irish pub. As he reached past her to open the door, he glanced back to catch her eye. His tropical water eyes gleamed as he pulled the door open and guided her in. She was taken aback by the delicious aroma of stew as they entered the crowded pub. They found their seats, he pulled out the chair for her, sat himself and ordered stew and Guinness for them both. The stew was delicious and while they ate with little conversation, there was no awkward silence between them. They enjoyed eavesdropping on nearby conversations and getting lost in each others' eyes. Several times over dinner he reached across the table and gently ran his fingertips across the back of her hand before picking it up and giving it a little squeeze. The waiter came and took their bowls and they fell again into general small talk while holding hands and sipping their stout. When they finally left, night had fallen and she resolved herself to the thought of the night ending soon.

Again he opened her door but this time she smiled at him. As he pulled away from the curb, she thanked him for a wonderful dinner and for not requesting an embarrassing entourage of wait staff caterwauling an attempt at a customized birthday song. His coy smiled crossed his face as he stole a glance at her, "The night isn't over yet, Gorgeous," and headed west. They drove in silence, holding hands, until they arrived at Ocean Beach, a stretch of the Pacific shoreline in San Francisco. It was an unusually clear night for San Francisco and as she stepped out of the car, she looked up and stared into the heavens, enjoying the stars and blazing moon watching her from above. As she watched the stars, he opened the back hatch and grabbed a couple of rolled up blankets. He handed her one of the blankets, placed the other under one arm, closed the trunk and wrapped his free arm around her waist. "Happy birthday." He remembered that she had always wanted to go star gazing at the beach but had never had the opportunity. Before she had the chance to express her delight in his surprise, he pulled her close and softly pressed his lips to hers. Her entire being felt as though she would melt into oblivion right where she stood. He pulled back, smiled a mischievous smile, and led her down to the sandy shore.

As they approached the beach, she saw to their left a bonfire surrounded by other young adults enjoying themselves by the light of the fire - drinking, smoking, cuddling, and dancing. He led her off to the right and they continued to walk close to the water until they were far enough that the conversations were a murmur but close enough to enjoy the shadows cast by the raging fire. He opened up his blanket and spread it out on the sand. Sitting down, he beckoned her to join him which she did without hesitation. They lay there on the beach holding hands and gazing up at the stars. No longer was the conversation general small talk but had instead progressed to hopes, dreams and occasional random nonsense to lighten the mood.

Then he propped himself up on his elbow to gaze into her eyes. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks as he drew his fingertips across one, then the other. The touch of his fingertips against her cheek caused goose bumps to rise and her breath shuddered as he drew closer, his lips aiming for hers. As they kissed, he wrapped his arms around her and held tight until her glasses smashed into her nose. Pulling away, she removed her glasses, which he took from her hand and set off to the side. She was now blinded by severe nearsightedness, but knew she was safe in his arms. He continued kissing her lips, their tongues moving in rhythm around each other, slow at and gentle at first but quickly building in intensity as the two clutched to each other, attempting to bring the other even closer.

A strong arm unwrapped itself from around her and lead his hand back up to her face. There he began exploring her body, tracing down her neck to her collar bone, toward her sternum, and down her chest until he found the top button of her blouse. He pulled his lips from hers as his fingers toyed with the button, giving her a moment to breathe and, if needed, voice any opposition to his next intention. She glanced back at the bonfire, sure they had an audience. However with her limited vision, she could only see the hazy light of the raging fire. She looked back at him, smiling and giving him a small nod. He smiled in return, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. His lips found hers again as he began unbuttoning her blouse. His lips left hers and followed the same path his fingers took moments ago, traveling down her neck, across her collar bone, down her chest. He paused to unclasp the front hook of her bra, and then continued kissing his way toward her left breast as he cupped the other in his hand. His tongue licked circles around one nipple as his fingers flicked and pinched the other, causing her whole body to tingle. He stopped, but the look in his eyes spoke clearly to her, I'm not done.

He took the second blanket and opened it up, pulling it over the both of them, and continued his passionate attention to her body. His lips returned to hers as his hand found her jeans, single-handedly unbuttoning them and pulling them down around her hips. His fingers then found her wet clit and he began to tease her, chuckling as she gasped at the sensation. As his kisses traveled away from her lips and down her chest, her pants, too, were slipping lower down the length of her legs. He lingered a moment with his lips kissing circles around her belly button as her jeans found their way past her feet and were cast to the side. He glanced back up at her with hungry eyes and smiled just before lowering his face between her legs.

He began kissing her inner thighs and she could no longer hold her head up to watch. Gently he kissed up her thigh closer and closer, then stopped, moved to the other thigh, and his lips repeated their dance. As he drew closer to her wet pussy, she wanted to cry out for him to dive in, to devour her, but she could not find her voice. He was very good with body language though and watched her reactions, waiting for just the right moment. He found that moment as her breath shuddered at the sensation of his hot breath on her clit. His tongue connected and she felt as though a course of electricity was shooting through her. He licked and sucked her clit as his fingers played with her pussy, sliding in and wiggling, exploring her deeper and deeper as he sucked and nibbled her wet mound.

She was quickly approaching her climax when his fingers slipped out of her and his tongue and lips separated from their dessert. She moaned in despair, wordlessly begging him to not stop. He slowly crawled up the length of her body and kissed her full on the mouth, his lips slick with her wetness. As they kissed, she felt the head of his cock slide into her. She grasped his hips as he rhythmically penetrated her, shallow and gentle at first, then increasing the force of his thrusts until he was fully within her. He was long and she cried out as pain quickly became pleasure. They held each other tight and stared into each others' eyes as they made love under the stars. Having been blinded by removing her glasses, his face was all she could see. He was the beginning and end of her world and she was his to take on that sandy shore. They made love in front of anyone who desired to watch and cared not what the world thought. There were only two on that beach and when she came, for a brief moment all was clear and she could see the stars shining behind him, but not as brightly as the twinkling in his mischievous, satisfied eyes.

petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers