Sex on the Beach

Story Info
A first person situation where two lovers connect.
1.2k words
3.5
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay under the open sky, our thoughts circulating with ourselves. The sun setting behind the horizon, the sea sweeping across the earth as far as the eye can see. A beauty that leaves desire overwhelming our bodies.

I turn to you, ignoring everything else around me, because all that matters is that you and I are here, together, no one would come between us, nothing could stop us doing anything we wanted. Peace and tranquility, it is how you make me feel and yet at the same time wild with passion.

You notice me staring at you, I smile and stroke your hair out of your face. You look to me with your deep, sensitive eyes, wondering what I was thinking about, it soon came apparent to you. You go to speak, and I stop you with an unexpected kiss, our tongues intertwined with each other, my body leaning over yours. I pull back and ask "What were you going to say?" You sit there speechless, and instead of saying anything, you roll me on to my back and kiss me, ever so delicately and forever more passionate.

The colours of reds, pinks, purples and blues from the sky, outlining your magnificent body as you straddle me. I twist you back over and start massaging my hands down your body, firmly grasping your breasts, you let out a slight moan from the excitement. I lift off your top and chuck it to the side, whilst you undo you bra and fling it in the opposite direction. You lay back in the sand, you bite your lip waiting for my next move.

You could feel me beginning to get harder, as my bulge started pressing against you. I take in your undeniable grace, and start kissing your neck, treating each groove as if it were a melting ice lolly, and uncontrollably I work my way down you body, treating each nipple as tame and elegantly as the other. My tongue whirling around and around, bringing you rushes animalistic passion.

I sit back and remove my shirt with a violent rip, tearing the buttons off in the process. I lift your leg up and take your foot into my strong, trained hands and start massaging it. My thumbs deep into the balls of your feet, you cheekily wave the other foot in front of me expecting me to continue. My fingers weaving in and out of your toes, your toes peaked with sensation. I lift your leg up to my face, and kiss just above your ankle. I repeat with the other, zig zagging my way up, at your knees you giggle as a slight tickle sends jolts of bliss around your body, knowing what was going to happen.

So you stop me and shove me on to my back, I lie there slightly confused. You stand and seductively pull down your skirt and panties, bending over, showing me exactly what I was about to receive. Your ass shaped by angels, raising high in to the air, with your pussy peaking through, as if it were too shy. I knew it wasn't. Still gawping at your shapeliness, you strut over towards me. I go to sit up, but you lightly push me back down with your foot and now you stand naked above my face. I give you puppy dog eyes, dying to taste the sweet sensation your pussy delivers.

You kneel, your pussy centimetres from my mouth and I let out one quick lick, and then watch you as you grab your boobs, pulling at your nipples, and you swing your head back, eager for me to continue. You push your pussy close enough for me to get a full mouth everywhere it needed to be. My tongue inside you, twisting, twirling, fast, slow, up and down, left and right. You let out a loud moan that echoes across the sea, in a great orgasm of lust as I caress your clit with the tip of my tongue.

You lean back and realise that I am bulging so much through my shorts, you glide your hand down my body, and into my shorts. You turn around completely but still sitting above my face and I feel my short shuffle down just enough for my cock to be revealed. Hard and stiff, it stares at you, yearning the soft touch of your tongue. I start licking your pussy again, and spank your ass full and firmly.

You let out another small moan, and lean down to embrace my long, hard shaft with your succulent lips. Your tongue teases the tip, causing it to bulge in your hand. You take in the head, and begin sliding it as far down your throat as possible, you come back up realising you hadn't taken a big enough breathe. You breathe in and start again, slightly faster going down, nearly reaching the bottom, so close.

You pull up, almost in shock to the realisation of what you felt me do. My tongue leaving your pussy had wondered to your ass hole, and you look back at me, blushing and dazed slightly. I carry on, licking the sweetness from every part I could. You begin to enjoy it more and more, and this gave you the need to fully swallow my cock. You start, down and down, your lips spread around me, and finally you reach the bottom. You slowly slide back up, humming from your achievement and the vibrations causing my cock to twitch more and more.

I need you and you knew that, so I lift you off with ease, and I take charge again. Your pussy so wet, from where I had enjoyed my feast. My cock harder than imaginable, and I slowly insert myself into you. You pussy widening, allowing me to get deeper and deeper into you. Slowly, I pull back and slowly I go back in, you let out a small whine. I build the tempo, slowly, enjoying every feeling, every thought, filling you with every pump. The sensations overwhelming, our eyes lovingly looking at each other. I kiss you again and you kiss back. Our bodies connected as if by the soul.

You turn around on to all fours, assuming the position, your pussy dripping with a combination of our juices, your ass facing me and peachy, with roses from where I had spanked you. You back on to my cock, able to get so much deeper into and feeling more freedom to pound you harder and faster. My cock slams into you with some force, and with each thrust you moan, getting louder and louder, until you scream my name with one final great orgasm.

I get a sudden urge as you managed to grip my cock with your pussy, never wanting to let it go. I grip your waist realising that I was about to explode and pull out. Enough time for you to turn around and take my cock back into your mouth and suck it, your mouth gripping it perfectly. I fill your mouth and you struggle to swallow it all but manage. I look at you, as you pant, out of breathe from the excitement and I kiss you like it was our first ever kiss, nervously but with certainty. I pull back, brush the hair out of your face one more time and say...

"I love you."