Sex On The Beach Ch. 1

Story Info
Lita gets hurt on vacation.
970 words
3.68
40.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a two week trip for the Hardyz, Amy Dumas(Lita), Paul Levesque(Triple H), Chris Irvine(Y2J), Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. They were staying in pairs in 4 beach houses. Jeff was paired with Stacy, Matt with Torrie, Chris with Trish, and Amy with Paul.

Paul and Amy had decided to go walk along the beach together. Paul waited for Amy to get ready. Amy came out after a few minutes. Paul felt his cock grow hard as she walked towards the door. She had on a skimpy top and a red thong. She had on a see through dress around her. Amy turned back to him and noticed the small bulge and smiled. "Well come on!"

Paul snapped back to reality. Relax you have Steph he thought and walked out with Amy. They began to talk about life while walking down the beach. Suddenly Amy screamed.

"What's wrong?"

"Damn I stepped on something!" she cried and lifted up her foot. A shell had stabbed her foor and she was bleeding. Paul carried her back to their beach house.

Amy was set on the couch as Paul nursed her foot. "You'll be all right, Aims."

She smiled. "Thanks." She glanced down at his crotch area and saw the bulge even bigger than before. She touched his chest, then down to his pecs. Paul gulped and stared at her. Amy started to pull down her dress and her top off. There, she sat, with her red thong.

Paul couldn't resist her. He clamped on a nipple sucking it. Amy moaned and used her hand to pinch the other free nipple. With the other hand, she reached down to Paul and pulled off his shorts and boxers. His cock was big and hard. She began jerking it while her nipples were being pleasured. Amy could feel pre cum come out of his cock.

Amy pushed his head away and slowly gave him a lap dance. She pulled off her thong and spread her legs on the couch. Her pussy looking tempting and delicious. Paul dived right in, his tongue licking her wet cunt. Amy moaned and squealed. "Ooo! Paul, yes you bad boy!"

Paul replaced his tongue with his fingers. Amy moaned as two fingers slipped into her and was pumping slowly. She cocked her head back and clutched the cushions which were on top of the couch. He slipped in another finger and by this time, his fingers were dripping with her cum. "Ahhh, Paul fist me...I don't know how that feels like..oh please," she moaned.

Paul did what she wanted to experience. He slowly inserted the fourth finger which was already too much for Amy. She rocked back and forth, orgasms crashing through her body. He put in his thumb and then his fist. Amy screamed loudly. She moved around uncontrollably. "OH PAUL THAT FEELS SO GOOD, DON'T PULL IT OUT!"

Paul pumped his fist in and out until she yelled," I'M CUMMING!" He pulled his fist out and watched the cum pour out. Amy calmed down, shivering. She stared at his bulge and pulled down his shorts. His cock was standing erect. But soon the cock disappeared in Amy's mouth. Paul moaned, moving himself to the couch. Amy got on her knees and began to suck on the monster. The cock was big and hard to suck on but Amy tried her best. The cock went all the way down her throat which made Paul moan louder. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Oh Amy, I'm gonna blow!" Amy ignored the warning and the blow was so big that Amy had to pull her mouth away. She could taste his cum in her mouth. She got back on the couch, spreading her legs so Paul could look at her wet cunt again.

"Oooo Paul, fuck me. Fuck my pussy," said Amy. "Matt doesn't give me the attention that I need."

Paul stroked his cock and thrusted it in. Amy screamed as the huge member was thrusted into her tiny cunt. Paul used all his force to fit his cock inside her. Amy moaned and gasped, sweating. She grabbed on the cushions, her nails digging into the covers. "Paul, yes! Oh baby, harder!" she ordered.

Paul banged her hard, harder and harder every second. He went as fast as he could, getting Amy to scream loud. Her breasts bounced up and down. He gained momentum from Amy's loud yells and moans. He felt his balls shrivel up and knew what was going to happen. "Oh, Amy, I'm gonna blow!"

"Blow your stuff in me!" she moaned, gasping for air. Paul groaned and and blew his load inside her pussy walls. Amy screamed so loud that if any louder, she could have shattered the glass. "Oh baby!" Amy was tired. She wanted more but her body couldn't take any more.

But Paul was thinking differently. He grabbed Amy by the waist and turned her over, examining her beautiful ass. "Paul, it's getting tiring, let's do this later," said Amy but Paul ignored her.

Amy was thinking about how to stop Paul when a shot of pain came out of nowhere to her ass and up her body. Paul had slipped his cock in her ass. Amy's screams turned to loud moans. "Oh Paul, please, no."

Paul rammed himself against her ass. Amy could feel his enormous cock ripping her ass. "PAUL! OH GOD! OH SHIT!" This was all too much for Amy. Powerful waves of orgasms hit her body as the monster rammed against her. His balls slapped against her skin. Paul moaned loud, telling Amy he was about to cum. "OH PAUL! CUM INSIDE ME!!"

Paul blew his huge load, causing Amy to orgasm. She screamed, sweating and tired from the fuckfest she and Paul had experienced.